Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nioko

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

Hi

You really must understand what you are using before posting something like that.

My pending balances are only for 30+2 days if you paid with credit card(for security reasons you will get your first payout after 30+2 days if minimum payout threshold is reached).

More pending balances are not possible to check except payout section by adding it yourself.

To get payout you must reach minimum payout threshold for your currency of choice. You can find it FAQ.

Moreover you cannot mine BTC with ETH contract. With this contract you can mine only ETH and ETC.
ETH contracts are not good choice because coin will switch into POS from POW.

In your allocation section you have BTC(AUTO) which is only choice to get your payouts in BTC but you don't mine it.
Difference in how high is your payout is defined by price and difficulty level.

If you want to mine BTC  with Genesis Mining you must have BTC contract which are sold out.

If you buy small amounts you pay more per unit.
Example: if you buy at least 25TH/s BTC contract you pay 159 Usd per TH/s. If you buy less 169 usd and small amounts are 179 usd per TH/s
This example shows that if you buy less you will ROI longer.

You said that you will ROI faster when mining BTC with ETH contract.
Your payouts are same value because you mine ETH not BTC but price went up so BTC on your wallet was worth more.

Best Regards, Marcin

1) I bought ETH only because BTC 90% of the time is not available on sale. In addition, I don't have the ETH Wallet and plans to wind it up. So I put the output in BTC. In addition, after calculating the losses with ETH and BTC using the current exchange rate, I realized that the losses are either the same, or even more (yes, prices are jumping and hard to calculate).
2) I didn't order a single withdraws. The minimum withdraws amount must block withdraws of 800 satoshi.
Why in my account three withdraws, if I haven't made any of them?
In addition, I didn't receive any of them for the Wallet and at the same time I have 0 on the balance on account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mptak123

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

Hi

You really must understand what you are using before posting something like that.

My pending balances are only for 30+2 days if you paid with credit card(for security reasons you will get your first payout after 30+2 days if minimum payout threshold is reached).

More pending balances are not possible to check except payout section by adding it yourself.

To get payout you must reach minimum payout threshold for your currency of choice. You can find it FAQ.

Moreover you cannot mine BTC with ETH contract. With this contract you can mine only ETH and ETC.

In your allocation section you have BTC(AUTO) which is only choice to get your payouts in BTC but you don't mine it.

If you want to mine BTC  with Genesis Mining you must have BTC contract which are sold out.

Example: if you buy at least 25TH/s BTC contract you pay 159 Usd per TH/s. If you buy less 169 usd and small amounts are 179 usd per TH/s

Your payouts are same value because you mine ETH not BTC but price went up so BTC on your wallet was worth more.

Best Regards, Marcin

1) I bought ETH only because BTC 90% of the time is not available on sale. In addition, I don't have the ETH Wallet and plans to wind it up. So I put the output in BTC. In addition, after calculating the losses with ETH and BTC using the current exchange rate, I realized that the losses are either the same, or even more (yes, prices are jumping and hard to calculate).
2) I didn't order a single withdraws. The minimum withdraws amount must block withdraws of 800 satoshi.
In addition, I didn't receive any of them for the Wallet and at the same time I have 0 on the balance on account.

Hi again

If you choose to have your output in BTC you must reach minimum payout threshold:

"The current minimum payout thresholds are as following and will only processed if the accumulated balance is larger than: BTC 0.0015 (150 000 satoshis); BTCD 0.001; CURE 0.2 ; DOGE 50 ; DASH 0.001; ETH 0.05; ETC 0.15; REP 0.1; LTC 0.001; NMC 1; PPC 0.01; START 0.1 ; UNO 0.001; XMR 0.4; ZEC 0.00005; ZET 1"

As you see in case of BTC payouts it is 0,0015 which is about 11,50 usd at the moment.

Payouts are automatic on daily basis in Genesis Mining by default and you cannot change it unless you don't have wallet address added in settings.
If you don't have wallet added your profits will be accumulated on your GM account.

This 3 entries in your payout section are grey colour because they are to small to go through-again minimum payout threshold not reached.
It should be solid black with "view transcation" on right hand side.

Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
mptak123

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

Hi again

If you choose to have your output in BTC you must reach minimum payout threshold:

"The current minimum payout thresholds are as following and will only processed if the accumulated balance is larger than: BTC 0.0015 (150 000 satoshis); BTCD 0.001; CURE 0.2 ; DOGE 50 ; DASH 0.001; ETH 0.05; ETC 0.15; REP 0.1; LTC 0.001; NMC 1; PPC 0.01; START 0.1 ; UNO 0.001; XMR 0.4; ZEC 0.00005; ZET 1"

As you see in case of BTC payouts it is 0,0015 which is about 11,50 usd at the moment.

Payouts are automatic on daily basis in Genesis Mining by default and you cannot change it unless you don't have wallet address added in settings.
If you don't have wallet added your profits will be accumulated on your GM account.

This 3 entries in your payout section are grey colour because they are to small to go through-again minimum payout threshold not reached.
It should be solid black with "view transcation" on right hand side.

Regards, Marcin

One more thing. You accumulated not enough as pending balance and you can see it there because you paid with credit card.
You have recently 3 entries in your payout section because first month have passed and you are getting paid on daily basis now from that point.

But to be paid you must reach minimum payout threshold in first place.

nioko

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

Then it remains only to wait.
However, this does not explain the ambiguities with the RIO ~ 20-30%.
In fact, all contracts for two years are as follows:
people lend them an amount of two years with a negative 20-30%
mptak123

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:49:03 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:31:56 AM by mptak123

Don't know about 2 year contracts but there was quite few changes recently on ETH because of Bizantium fork which affects difficulty a lot.

I own 108 th/s of which 20 th/s will start at the end of February.
I must say that so far this investment is just great. There are some issues from time to time but in general I earned a lot since 07.2016

Of course I could earn more just by hodling BTC but keep in my mind that mining is necessary to sustain BTC chain.

Without mining there will be no BTC. No mining----> no blocks confirmed----> no transcation----> no network----> no profits to any of us.

Maybe with mining you earn less but you are not in such high risk like with hodl because of volatility nature of BTC.

nioko

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

2 years ago I lost 0.5btc (my account on ore-mine).
This HYIP has lived for many years and all the time it has been steadily paying and was the most reliable of all that I knew.
Because of this, by the way, I have a negative ooputation here, and yet I am one of the victims of it. I managed to get only 6 million for the whole time, everything else either put it back in ore-main or lost on their roulette (in total they lost about 2500000 satosh).
I created my post here only to warn about temporary contracts.
The return on investment is 100% at current prices of 26-27 months, which is not 24 months.
nioko

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

Don't know about 2 year contracts but there was quite few changes recently on ETH because of Bizantium fork which affects difficulty a lot.

I own 108 th/s of which 20 th/s will start at the end of December.
I must say that so far this investment is just great. There are some issues from time to time but in general I earned a lot since 07.2016

Of course I could earn more just by hodling BTC but keep in my mind that mining is necessary to sustain BTC chain.

Without mining there will be no BTC. No mining----> no blocks confirmed----> no transcation----> no network----> no profits to any of us.

Maybe with mining you earn less but you are not in such high risk like with hodl because of volatility nature of BTC.

Oh, yes, one more thing!
Withdraws + withdraw + withdraw ≠ the disappeared amount from the wallet
0.00000847 + 0.00000975 + 0.00001002 ≠ 0.00020305
mptak123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:35:19 AM

Oh, yes, one more thing!

Hi again

My new 20 TH/s will start of course end of February.

When it comes to your wallet. How could it disappear if you never got it in first place? Once again you did not reach minimum payout threshold...

Regards, Marcin

nioko

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:38 AM

Ok, I'll just wait than.
Kathlemm

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:08:11 AM

GM website is back online. It looks like some of my older contracts' hashpower has been moved to a newer contract with lower fees. I take this as an apology for the downtime, pretty cool thing, Thanks a lot Genesis !! You rock !!

Oh, yes, one more thing!

Hi again

My new 20 TH/s will start of course end of February.

When it comes to your wallet. How could it disappear if you never got it in first place? Once again you did not reach minimum payout threshold...

Regards, Marcin
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:06:50 PM

Big Payment today  Smiley
I hope Bitcoin transaction fee will go down soon. Maybe Genesis could make it possible to make all BTC Payments in LTC, This way we could save a ton on tx fees and support ltc on the same time.
(Yes I am a ltc holder to)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
mptak123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:23:25 PM

I hope Bitcoin transaction fee will go down soon. Maybe Genesis could make it possible to make all BTC Payments in LTC, This way we could save a ton on tx fees and support ltc on the same time.

Hi

BTC fee is much lower then it was recently already.
You can also choose to have your payouts in different crypto.

Moreover now you can have your payouts in LTC and as long as I remember it was always an option ;-)

Just go to your allocation and switch 100% to LTC.
You will still mine BTC but payouts will be in LTC.

Best Regards, Marcin

mptak123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

Big Payment today  Smiley

Hi

Moreover now you can have your payouts in LTC and as long as I remember it was always an option ;-)

Best Regards, Marcin

In my opinion it would be great to have an option to payout in IOTA, Lisk, Qtum, Cardano, OmiseGO and NEO

I don't have any of this coins yet but I think they have bright future.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:28 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:56:53 PM by Zeta0S

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

In my opinion it would be great to have an option to payout in IOTA, Lisk, Qtum, Cardano, OmiseGO and NEO

I don't have any of this coins yet but I think they have bright future.

Some extra coins would be great, and a group POS option would be nice to.
Edit: What about HDD Mining contracts, That would be a nice option to.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

Allocation to ltc will sell your mined btc daily for ltc.
I prefer mine btc, then monthly exchanges the btc to ltc and send it to me. Looks almost the same but is not the same.

mptak123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

I prefer mine btc, then monthly exchanges the btc to ltc and send it to me. Looks almost the same but is not the same.

This will not happen for security measures. They said it already.
Imagine once they were hacked 30 days of mining on hot wallet instead of one.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

Paying everyday Bitcoin tx fee is also not a option. So send it in LTC would be a good option.

mptak123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

Paying everyday Bitcoin tx fee is also not a option. So send it in LTC would be a good option.

Once again you can already do it ;-)

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

No exactly what I would like. Genesis will sell your mined btc on a daily basis, so the there will be cost daily for selling.

mptak123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:34:20 PM

Hi

Best Regards, Marcin

No exactly what I would like. Genesis will sell your mined btc on a daily basis, so the there will be cost daily for selling.

I see your point but better to be safe then sorry :-)

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: