Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:39:07 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 07:59:46 PM by IanFoxley

Not looking very good for me either.. with 48MH/s i'm getting around 0,05-0,06 BTC/day.. amount of mined BTC was 50% bigger few days ago..
I seems not so good for any member. I hope it will increase shortly.

A "generous" promo from GM will help. Also i have stopped to reinvest since altcoins prof. is worst day by day  (sorry for my English)

I just noticed also a small increase in price of MH (with 3% promo)

Yesterday the same time was 0,267 and now is 0,271 .......................................

0,273 now.......so since btc price decrease GM price increase !!
Because the price is linked to USD. The USD price for 1 MH/S is 180USD and that is always the same. So if BTC falls in price, then of course it will cost more BTC to buy 180USD and if BTC rises then it means you have to pay less BTC to pay 180USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xiaogr

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:52:22 PM

Not looking very good for me either.. with 48MH/s i'm getting around 0,05-0,06 BTC/day.. amount of mined BTC was 50% bigger few days ago..

A "generous" promo from GM will help. Also i have stopped to reinvest since altcoins prof. is worst day by day  (sorry for my English)

I just noticed also a small increase in price of MH (with 3% promo)

Yesterday the same time was 0,267 and now is 0,271 .......................................

0,273 now.......so since btc price decrease GM price increase !!
Because the price is linked the to USD. The USD price for 1 MH/S is 180USD and that is always the same. So if BTC falls in price, then of course it will cost more BTC to buy 180USD and if BTC rises then it means you have to pay less BTC to pay 180USD.

You are right, didn't notice that.

www.genesis-mining.com - 3% Promo Code: TRUNK_38
www.hashflare.io - 10% Discount Code: 2450E47A
AngryGrunt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:29:02 PM

Payment today with ~48MH/s was 0,03976781 BTC.. amount of mined BTC is droping constantly..
Bonobo

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:29:50 PM

Payment today with ~48MH/s was 0,03976781 BTC.. amount of mined BTC is droping constantly..

Here is today's payout on my chart:

https://i.imgur.com/X6OKRbm.jpg

If it flat-lines from today (averages today's payout for the next ten months) I will just about break even.  Reality: it has dropped by about 75% in the last two months and shows little sign of turning back up.  Being realistic, this is almost certainly going to be a loser - the only question is how much.  My latest estimate is at least 35% loss by end of contract.  That estimate is based on this exponential decay curve:

https://i.imgur.com/kXGsxcD.jpg

I hope somebody can convince me I am wrong.
Mats8500

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:24:42 AM

Here is today's payout on my chart:

https://i.imgur.com/X6OKRbm.jpg

If it flat-lines from today (averages today's payout for the next ten months) I will just about break even.  Reality: it has dropped by about 75% in the last two months and shows little sign of turning back up.  Being realistic, this is almost certainly going to be a loser - the only question is how much.  My latest estimate is at least 35% loss by end of contract.  That estimate is based on this exponential decay curve:

https://i.imgur.com/kXGsxcD.jpg

I hope somebody can convince me I am wrong.

It seems to be very similar to my numbers. If I am lucky I will break even. I will most probably get a loss.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:49:16 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 10:22:48 AM by Genesis-Mining

Dear all,

We promised to constantly upgrade our infrastructure to the latest hardware and technology to bring the best service at the lowest possible price to our clients. Due to economies of scale and enormous growth in the last months we managed to close a deal with hardware manufacturers that significantly reduces hashpower prices to a level that has never been seen before in the market!

Now you can start from 9.4 cent per kH/s per year!

As you all know we are engaging very hard for our devoted customers to get max profit out of your hashpower and to celebrate the new prices with you, we are going to give all customers who recently bought hashpower from us a free upgrade* :

- all orders after the 1st of July will be upgraded to the new terms
- all orders of the past week (June 26th) will be upgraded by 15%
- all orders starting from June 19th will be upgraded by 8%

The hashpower upgrade should be available within the next 24 hours.

We are also working on a number of features that will be released in the next few weeks. This includes among others: additional coins, the X11 hashing algorithm, additional mining stats and an improved user interface and many more. We will send out a detailed newsletter for everybody soon!

We are looking forward to an exciting future together with you!

Happy Mining,
  Genesis Mining

(*) While we would love to upgrade all of our users to the latest hardware this is unfortunately economically not possible, as we are always operating on a very thin margin. Please understand that we are working on a mixed calculation in a fast moving market and depend on pricings of ASIC manufacturers.  

xiaogr

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:54:57 AM

Dear all,

We promised to constantly upgrade our infrastructure to the latest hardware and technology to bring the best service at the lowest possible price to our clients.

Due to economy of scale and enourmous growth in the last months we managed to close a deal with the hardware manufacturers that
breaks down the hashpower prices to a level that has never been seen before in the market!

As you all know we are engaging very hard for our devoted customers to get max profit out of your hashpower and to celebrate the new prices with you,
we are going to give all customers who recently bought hashpower from us a free upgrade* :

- all orders after the 1st of July will be upgraded 100% to the new terms

We are also working on a number of features that will be released in the next few weeks. This includes among others: additional coins, the X11 hashing algorithm,
additional mining stats and an improved user interface and many more. We will send out a detailed newsletter for everybody soon!

Happy Mining,
  Genesis Mining

(*) While we would love to upgrade all of our users to the latest hardware this is unfortunately economically not possible, as we are always moving on a very thin margin.
Please understand that we are operating on a mixed calculation in a fast moving market and depend on pricings of ASIC manufacturers. 

Sound good news.

If i upgrade today my Power by 5 i will receive 10?

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:56:21 AM

No, the new contracts are online, please chose on of them.
the upgrade is only for users having a contract before the price change

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:58:13 AM

What happens to those that have received hashpower by people using their promo code, does that get upgraded too, if people have purchased between those dates mentioned?

Many thanks Marco and Team, and looking forward to the improvements, down the line.

xiaogr

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:32:58 AM

One more question.

Why orders after 19/6 have less bonus than orders after 1st of July.
The prices per MH for the above days (19/6 - 0,287/MH), (25/6 - 0,310) were higher than the days after 1st. (btc increase)

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:04:46 AM

Well, I imagine I've got at least one happy referral who bought a big load of MH's on July 1st Cheesy

Nice, GM Smiley

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Nathan101

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:23:59 AM

What about those members who order at the starting? Will they get 100%?

monim1

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:26:59 AM

We are also working on a number of features that will be released in the next few weeks. This includes among others: additional coins, the X11 hashing algorithm, additional mining stats and an improved user interface and many more. We will send out a detailed newsletter for everybody soon!

I think it is a great new for all the members who are mining with Genesis.
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:33:31 AM

I think it is a great new for all the members who are mining with Genesis.

One of the advantages I can see if that GM have some large GPU farms, which means that they can use those to mine other algo's that, Asics can not for now.

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:16:00 PM

What happens to those that have received hashpower by people using their promo code, does that get upgraded too, if people have purchased between those dates mentioned?

Many thanks Marco and Team, and looking forward to the improvements, down the line.

We will tell the IT guys that they should also upgrade the "promo contracts" according to the same rules. It might take them a bit longer because they need to associate them with the original contract and derive the right numbers. So bear with us if it takes a little bit longer for these contracts.

Cheers, Marco (mk)

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:18:34 PM

We will tell the IT guys that they should also upgrade the "promo contracts" according to the same rules. It might take them a bit longer because they need to associate them with the original contract and derive the right numbers. So bear with us if it takes a little bit longer for these contracts.

Cheers, Marco (mk)

Thanks for that Marco (mk)  Smiley

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:09:51 PM

What about those members who order at the starting? Will they get 100%?

It only depends on your contract start date:  19th June – 25th June: +8%,  26th June – 30th June: +15%, 1st July- today: everything will be like you would buy now. I hope this helps.

Cheers, Marco (mk)

HerkulesBee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:11:02 PM

This is great news and by far the best offer I know!! I am mining since 2 month with Genesis Mining. You guys have all my trust. Gonna upgrade right now some MH and "mine" cheap DRK  Grin
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:16:48 PM

This is great news and by far the best offer I know!! I am mining since 2 month with Genesis Mining. You guys have all my trust. Gonna upgrade right now some MH and "mine" cheap DRK  Grin

Hope you use a promo code to save even more!

Here is mine if you want to use it.

CK_DISCOUNT

martinnew

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:09:53 PM

Dear all,

We promised to constantly upgrade our infrastructure to the latest hardware and technology to bring the best service at the lowest possible price to our clients. Due to economies of scale and enormous growth in the last months we managed to close a deal with hardware manufacturers that significantly reduces hashpower prices to a level that has never been seen before in the market!

As you all know we are engaging very hard for our devoted customers to get max profit out of your hashpower and to celebrate the new prices with you, we are going to give all customers who recently bought hashpower from us a free upgrade* :

Happy Mining,
  Genesis Mining

(*) While we would love to upgrade all of our users to the latest hardware this is unfortunately economically not possible, as we are always operating on a very thin margin. Please understand that we are working on a mixed calculation in a fast moving market and depend on pricings of ASIC manufacturers.  

These are all good updates.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: