Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:29:08 PM

Is this a kindergarten or what? Please devs, don't waste your time answering same questions over and over again. We need your energy and knowledge for the really important stuff. A lot of people are all in Vericoin and VRC is going under 10k. Only the dev-team can change this.

+1 Devs, please keep coding or getting new developers into the mix.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITempus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:30:56 PM

Have you guys seen the orderbook on mintpal and bittrex? Only takes 15 btc to kill this market... How about at least the developers put some decent buy support? It would rensure us that at least the devs still believe in their project, dont you think?
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

It seems from the discussions and brain storming during the week in this thread that many of us strongly believe the blockchain 2 development could save this coin and start increasing the price in this difficult altcoin market. It's quite clear that the blockchain 2 development is very important for many bag holders, investors and probably potential investors as well. EffectToCause dev indicated in this thread yesterday that a white paper is coming from the devs on the subject. Would be it possible to know when the white paper will be published please? I am not asking definite due date, but are we talking about days, weeks or months regarding the time frame of blockchain 2 white paper release?

I really don't want to spam this thread with my queries, but the DEVs have never answered my question about the white paper release date, so could you please let us know when the white paper will be out? It seems many coin holders are interested in blockchain 2 development, we think the development in that area could change the down trend, so it would be great to know the status of the white paper.

Sorry, I would answer if I knew but Doug is writing it and I'm not sure how far he is. We chatted about it, but as far as the pen-and-paper date, not sure. He's on vacation now, though, so not this week I would guess.

psnoker...this is really sad...i mean...how can you tell us " being a core dev" such detached from reality lines of text?
1- you really don t know at least how far he is'
2- You chatted bout it? whattt? nothing more? any clue bout that chat arguments?
3- He' s in vacation now? uhm...with the money dumped? while the coin crossed the 10k priceline?
4- He is in vacation...right...and you? what about the android wallet, the multipool ( embarrassing ...the same since launch....a really poor concept/appealing pool), the wallet revamp? look ar 90% of the other coins...they have a decent wallet at LEAST...
Be serious....you are doing almost nothing to save the ship...maybe you re too busy with moolah...don' t you?

Sad, so sad....
I am early holder..and proud to be...back in the days...not proud of your behaviour tbh.
stacking as usual...but not proud anymore....sorry.

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:56:45 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 03:59:11 PM by altcoinUK

I will be LIVE in studio on vrcradio.com on Wednesday 10 AM EST and will be taking questions from IRC.

Pnosker said by answering to my question about the white paper he doesn't know too much about the status of it and you are on holiday, it was great to get some answer from Pnosker at least and I wouldn't bother you, but since you here could you give us an update on the white paper please? Are you really working on it, do you think will you be able to release something that is comparable terms of quality and substance to projects like Ripple, Counterparty not to mention Ethereum (especially Gavin Wood's yellow paper)?

The Veribit, Verisend, FIAT ideas clearly didn't work, the iOS wallet is a very little addition and probably don't matter when serious competitors are on the market (like Viacoin with Peter Todd) pushing hard the blockchain 2 tech. I thought the blockchain 2 white paper could be the first step in the right direction, but where exactly the vericoin dev team with the white paper?

I won't be able to listen the radio, I am sure others will be busy at Wednesday 10 AM EST too, so that would be great if you could answer here!
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:58:54 PM

2 minutes to Kevondo LIVE! on VRCRadio.com
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

I'll put my two cents in pnosker and the team have done great things and will continue to do great things.  To build something right it takes time!! It sucks that it takes time.  I hate that it takes time but you want to look good you gotta hit the gym and work at it and it takes time!! You want to have a good profession you have to work at it and yes it takes time.  It's frustrating especially since your on the sidelines waiting on the development team but they have been great they will do more great things and this coin will blow up!  Trust I feel the frustration I hate it to but this team is strong there plan is more then making pennies!
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:34:42 PM

R.I.P  Cry
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:59:03 PM

R.I.P  Cry

Staking is veri peaceful at 26M.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:04:20 PM

R.I.P  Cry

Of course everyone is staking... It's down 83% off it's previous high and no one wants to sell at a loss. The number of coins staking has nothing to do with how successful the coins is doing. It takes 5 minutes to get a coin from your wallet to an exchange.
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:13:56 PM

R.I.P  Cry

Of course everyone is staking... It's down 83% off it's previous high and no one wants to sell at a loss. The number of coins staking has nothing to do with how successful the coins is doing. It takes 5 minutes to get a coin from your wallet to an exchange.

Scary...but true

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:20:03 PM

R.I.P  Cry

Unless you're staking, of course... in which case, it can take up to eight hours and five minutes to get a coin from your wallet to an exchange. Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:48:58 PM

It seems from the discussions and brain storming during the week in this thread that many of us strongly believe the blockchain 2 development could save this coin and start increasing the price in this difficult altcoin market. It's quite clear that the blockchain 2 development is very important for many bag holders, investors and probably potential investors as well. EffectToCause dev indicated in this thread yesterday that a white paper is coming from the devs on the subject. Would be it possible to know when the white paper will be published please? I am not asking definite due date, but are we talking about days, weeks or months regarding the time frame of blockchain 2 white paper release?

I really don't want to spam this thread with my queries, but the DEVs have never answered my question about the white paper release date, so could you please let us know when the white paper will be out? It seems many coin holders are interested in blockchain 2 development, we think the development in that area could change the down trend, so it would be great to know the status of the white paper.

Sorry, I would answer if I knew but Doug is writing it and I'm not sure how far he is. We chatted about it, but as far as the pen-and-paper date, not sure. He's on vacation now, though, so not this week I would guess.

psnoker...this is really sad...i mean...how can you tell us " being a core dev" such detached from reality lines of text?
1- you really don t know at least how far he is'
2- You chatted bout it? whattt? nothing more? any clue bout that chat arguments?
3- He' s in vacation now? uhm...with the money dumped? while the coin crossed the 10k priceline?
4- He is in vacation...right...and you? what about the android wallet, the multipool ( embarrassing ...the same since launch....a really poor concept/appealing pool), the wallet revamp? look ar 90% of the other coins...they have a decent wallet at LEAST...
Be serious....you are doing almost nothing to save the ship...maybe you re too busy with moolah...don' t you?

Sad, so sad....
I am early holder..and proud to be...back in the days...not proud of your behaviour tbh.
stacking as usual...but not proud anymore....sorry.

I was gone last week for some serious family stuff. Doug left when I got back so I didn't get to discuss with him in person as I normally can. People go on vacation normally. Doug didn't dump his coins nor did I. Stop making ridiculous accusations.

The android wallet works great. Not sure what you're saying about that. The pool was never officially released and is currently being worked on. As for the wallet UI, we are waiting on new icons/skins from our professional designer.

I'm not sure what kind of high horse you can sit on saying my behavior is bad. I've been dealing with significant family issues over the past couple of weeks and just spent a week across the country due to them. Not only that, but Doug goes on vacation every summer to visit his Mom in Massachusetts. It is in no means an expensive vacation that requires dumping coins. Please calm down and keep the accusations to yourself.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:01:53 PM

Patrick you do NOT have to explain yourself.  The community appreciate of your guys hard work and effort.  People have lives and deserve vacations.  Been in this since May 18, no doubt not happy with the price but happy with the three of you making things happen.  You've all delivered 100%.  Just know that you have more supports then haters on your side!! You guy didn't quit when there were wallet issues and you won't stop now!! It's going to happen and vericoin is going to be bigger then all of us!!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

R.I.P  Cry

Unless you're staking, of course... in which case, it can take up to eight hours and five minutes to get a coin from your wallet to an exchange. Smiley

touché
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:12:00 PM

@pnosker,

You and the other devs setup the "business model" of you guys being the center of attention. That requires people knowing what is going on at least on a general level. If you are going to be MIA perhaps maybe it would be a good idea to keep your community aware of where things are at and where you are at.

Essentially you devs asked for this by the way you've set things up.

Good luck.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:15:21 PM

@pnosker,

You and the other devs setup the "business model" of you guys being the center of attention. That requires people knowing what is going on at least on a general level. If you are going to be MIA perhaps maybe it would be a good idea to keep your community aware of where things are at and where you are at.

Good luck.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:23:35 PM

Just wanted to reiterate a point on how to spread the love for the VRC community. I created a meetup.com event within my city's bitcoin meetup group titled "Alt-coin meetup". After throwing it up there over the weekend looks like we already have 10 people coming to the meeting. Everyone is suppose to come to represent a coin that they support (I'm doing VRC) and I think if a few other people would jump on board and get one going in their city we can build a little momentum from it. Here was the exact message I posted to get people interested:

Hey everyone, I have been really excited over the last few months supporting the project/team that is working on Vericoin (ticker VRC). It got me to think - I would love to have a meetup where everyone who's into alternate coins (LTC, DOGE, BC, DRK, VRC - you name it) come and support their favorite alt-coin. Lets have an educated discussion on what it is their coin is working on and why they support the team.

Its that simple and has seem to already get a pretty good response in my group. Our meeting is scheduled for the first week of September so by that time I'm hoping to have 50-60 people attend.

Anyway, just a thought.

Edit: One other crazy thought. I love craigslist. So I actually put a message up on Craiglist in my city titled "looking for investors". I basically through it out there to classify it as an "alternative investment" looking for people to invest on any level. I mentioned the idea currently had a market cap of $1.922 million and threw up a little other information. I actually got a few responses of people that were interested in learning more. Juuuuuuuuust some other food for thought Wink
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:26:09 PM

Just wanted to reiterate a point on how to spread the love for the VRC community. I created a meetup.com event within my city's bitcoin meetup group titled "Alt-coin meetup". After throwing it up there over the weekend looks like we already have 10 people coming to the meeting. Everyone is suppose to come to represent a coin that they support (I'm doing VRC) and I think if a few other people would jump on board and get one going in their city we can build a little momentum from it. Here was the exact message I posted to get people interested:

Hey everyone, I have been really excited over the last few months supporting the project/team that is working on Vericoin (ticker VRC). It got me to think - I would love to have a meetup where everyone who's into alternate coins (LTC, DOGE, BC, DRK, VRC - you name it) come and support their favorite alt-coin. Lets have an educated discussion on what it is their coin is working on and why they support the team.

Its that simple and has seem to already get a pretty good response in my group. Our meeting is scheduled for the first week of September so by that time I'm hoping to have 50-60 people attend.

Anyway, just a thought.

Good work.  Put up your VRC wallet address so those of use with more VRC and less time can support those of you with more time and less VRC. :-)

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:26:23 PM

@pnosker,

Good luck.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Please bookmark this page: http://vericoinnews.info/vericoin-roadmap/

In the near future, we'll factor in vacation schedules and meal breaks.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:26:46 PM

Anyway, just a thought.

Good work.  Put up your VRC wallet address so those of use with more VRC and less time can support those of you with more time and less VRC. :-)

yes put it and support it
Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: