Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:28:54 AM

VRC will go up when it has to go up, until then, there is nothing to do or rant about.. just a waste of energy

Profound words.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:44:17 AM

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:

xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:48:41 AM

Ha ha ha, did a five year old write that?

So happy you are not involved in whatever Worldwide day you were attempting to push.

Edit: Also the whole value of a dollar crap would not be a good thing to bring up, considering that happens over many years and in the crypto world it can happen in a day.
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:54:28 AM

VRC will go up when it has to go up, until then, there is nothing to do or rant about.. just a waste of energy

Profound words.

EDIT: nothing to do in this thread.. keep doing stuff in the real world for vrc.. not in this thread..i mean not feeding barabbas and trolls
GridWorker

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:14:34 AM

I like it.

Before it went public I would fix "infraestructure" and "Staggerinly".

Otherwise I think it would reach certain people. Smiley

vrc: VBL3M6EzwcYZWeuDpgjG9bDQzTKb4ydiDy
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:16:05 AM

just ignore them and don't answer... its simple your feeding them.. i pledge to not answer any of those kids anymore..join in an pledge and stick to it and ignore!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:18:56 AM

just ignore them and don't answer... its simple your feeding them.. i pledge to not answer any of those kids anymore..join in an pledge and stick to it and ignore!!

Welcome to the club, also I no longer mind because they help bring the price down so I can have more opportunities to buy cheap.
AcidSplash

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:26:41 AM

I like it.

fix recommed to recommend. and VERICOIN is misspelled "VERICON" near the end.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:26:52 AM

I like it.

Yep, there are other couple of things that need to be corrected of course, before going to the presses. And yes it is intended for that "certain" people. I did not want to post this any longer, remember? I only did to put in evidence the fuckery of some and the total ignorance of many.
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:28:20 AM

So this is the famous paper you wrote - now before you go off & write off anyone, here are some tip for you even as you put it " a first grader graphic designer " should be able to know this

- use a spell checker

- never alter a logo with gradient, bevel , shadow , glow or whatever generic filter.

- tone of language " hate " conveys negative emotions

Then again this is your campaign, so as you were

Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:33:49 AM

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:...

<barabbas image>

Hey barabbas, thanks for taking the time to put this together. The more people put themselves out there and add content to the community - the better off we will be. Keep it up!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:35:24 AM

So this is the famous paper you wrote - now before you go off & write off anyone, here are some tip for you even as you put it " a first grader graphic designer " should be able to know this

- use a spell checker

- never alter a logo with gradient, bevel , shadow , glow or whatever generic filter.

- tone of language " hate " conveys negative emotions

Then again this is your campaign, so as you were

This was posted as such just to put in evidence your fuckery, as above. I didn't even read it twice, let alone use spell checker. Raw as raw can be.

Why not alter a logo that is, obviously, old and unatractive? That's your convention, no one else's.

The whole point of the flier is to hit where it hurts, with as negative an image as possible... towards banks, credit cards and the loss of value. This plays straight to the pockets after hitting the right emotions.

Correction: This WAS my campaign, when I proposed it. Now it is just a demonstration that you -and most others- do absolutely nothing, and prefer to do absolutely nothing, while I do what I say I will and it is something that could potentially have saved Vericoin.

Enough said.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:56:01 AM

I just want to say we are still on track with third party, it is just taking longer than I thought.  I broke one of our cardinal rules and set a timeline, and of course it had to be broken. Sorry for causing unnecessary confusion, we are still on track for announcement soon.
just so people don't have to search through all this rubbish for what matters
A+

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:01:13 AM

I just want to say we are still on track with third party, it is just taking longer than I thought.  I broke one of our cardinal rules and set a timeline, and of course it had to be broken. Sorry for causing unnecessary confusion, we are still on track for announcement soon.
just so people don't have to search through all this rubbish for what matters
A+

Correction: You found the rubbish post  Cheesy

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:01:48 AM

The Veri First coin assembled and ready to go  Grin

Now only have to assemble the other 99 and compose and print the Certificates of Authenticity and they will be ready to ship so lets say about two weeks from now give or take

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:03:49 AM

not seen any pump or dump just decline.

same with alot of alts. and bitcoin too.

Knock on effects maybe.

I will just throw this question at you Monkey.

What if Vericoin does indeed beat all expectations for investors.

What then.

Not that I, obviously, give half a fuck about what you think or say, but to set the record straight, last week the coin rebounded 100%... coincidentally after I made the proposal of staging a World Vericoin Day on August 30th.

Of course the cause for such rebound would have been the announcement of having a booth at the Minnesota Fair, an event not only paralyzing the United Stakes with wall-to-wall coverage by CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, among others, that will compare only to the World Cup or the Olympics in coverage worldwide, so it must have been that instead...

Besides the point, in any case, since what cannot be denied is that the rebound DID HAPPEN and that no other coin rebounded even remotely close to 100%.

Perhaps of some interest also is that the coin stayed at the 12-14k level for a while before going back down when it was clear that no announcement/s were forthcoming... AND that no World Vericoin Day would be taking place.

Just setting the record straight for those with selective memory...

You are too funny.

If someone asked you your intentions for posting so many times a day what would you say?

Possibly that you are here to warn others to stay away? 

-----  That might be an acceptable response if you were a saint and really hated money but for the good of society feel it is your duty to save the masses from themselves.  ( Remember you stated you have a stake in vrc, but in the same breath stated you don't lie so it must be that you hate money and desperately want others to catch on to your words of wisdom before you sell your remaining vrc. )

Another possibility is that you do in fact lie and are like everyone else trying to fud a coin to a point you feel comfortable buying at.  But again you did state you don't lie so that can't possibly be your motivation.

So that brings me back to you hate money and are waiting to sell your vrc only after everyone else has had a chance to act on your multiple posts and sell first.

I mean I can see people posting negative comments about something they own, heck I have done so, and can be constructive.  Maybe a post or 2 to warn others not to get caught up in what you feel is a mistake you just made, I have done that also.  But I would argue the volume of your posts and the shear amount of time you spend on posting negative comments about something you say you still own is again, either sainthood or a mental disorder.

Hmm maybe things ahve changed since you were asked why you are still here and you posted because you still have a stake in vrc?  If that is the case, did you finally sell after saving everyone from their own shortcomings of not knowing everything unlike you and I?

If it is the later, I guess it brings back the question why are you still here if you see no value, have no stake and are not interested in buying some back lower?

Waiting eagerly for your eloquent rebuttal and condescending reply.

Thanks in advance

In all that "examination" that you did, you forgot the most important thing to even begin to understand anything related to me: That you are not me. As a matter of fact, I can assure you that you are as far away from who I am, for good, bad and in-between, as anyone can be. I would tray to use a metaphor to make you perhaps understand the difference in levels... but lets just say that I am much older than you are and leave it at that. Nothing that I do, from your standpoint, can be understood by you, no more that the reaction of Mork (nanu nanu) would be understandable to you.

That said, I have stated many times that I believe this coin could get much bigger relevance if properly managed and marketed. In other words, I see the potential of this projects way beyond what you and other cheerleading boys do. I have stated many times that a team that set the new standards for transparency in crypto and that, so far, has acted with honesty setting also a new standard for crypto in that department, could go a long way... under the proper premises. I have stated the quality of those premises, also, many times. That is why, until last week, I invested in VRC what for me is a significant amount. That is easy to understand, isn't it?

Fast forward to today and, still with my investment (traded the spike but bought back half of what I sold shortly after), and I have lost the faith that I had. As I have explained, and posted, NOT because the announcement is singular instead of plural after all -although that has influenced my perception, of course-, or because it was miscalculated and did not arrive on time or "on track" as Doug likes to say, but because the dev team and the community is absolutely blind and, in my opinion, will seal the fate of the coin into oblivion in a very short period of time. They still want to believe that doing nothing -oh they are "working hard", of course- or doing things of no substance whatsoever, is going to keep the coin going at whatever level. I fully disagree and believe that it will sink and keep on sinking. So I am counting on some losses, when all is said and done, but how I get rid of my stake in VRC is for me to decide in where and for how much.

Don't even try to understand, like I said.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:10:19 AM

Delusional would be to imagine that the rants for and against VRC posted here could in any way encourage people to do anything other than avoid this thread. Best arguement I've ever seen for moderating threads. Angry

Anyone slightly discerning should be able to tell FUD trolling from geniune criticism. That seems to be one of the main problems with VRC bagholders. Any criticism of the devs, the community, anything related to VRC is immediately shot down and dismissed as FUD which is intended to push the price down to pick up cheap coins or steer money towards other coins.

This is not my intention here. I am here mainly to criticise the devs and to alert people to what I believe their true ulterior motives are with VRC just based on my observations, and partly just for my own amusement  Wink.

Nobody seems to want to discuss the questionable actions that the devs have made in the past, and continue to make here that would benefit the devs and ONLY the devs (and perhaps anyone privy to their actual plans).

Call it conspiracy theory, call it FUD, call it what you want. I say that there is something fishy going on with VRC, and the devs are behind it..

Still nobody has told me where the 200k VRC that Pat transferred to exchanges after the rollback, went?

Still nobody cares to question why the devs are giving news, allowing pumps, and then going quiet and allowing the price to fall again?

Regarding the highlighted question, I have received, via PM, an "explanation" and the assurance that Nosker did not benefit, or transacted, with those 200k VRC. I put the word "explanation" in quotes because, as explanations go, this one did not even pass the "e", for it made no sense whatsoever. But perhaps you'll have better luck if you asks Nosker via PM. He, apparently, has no problem given the "explanation" by that via instead of the general forum, even though he says it was 100% altruistic (which I believe, strangely enough).

I believe you are wrong when you say "...giving news, allowing pumps..." As a matter of fact I disagree completely. Nosker TRIED to pump the price by announcing "announcements" BEFORE the weekend (plural and timeline wise). It had no effects whatsoever, none. And the coin was hitting the lows since inception. It was, in my view, his only possible way to try to stop the spiral, to do "something". And, obviously had no effect, as stated.

Other than with the chorus line here, they, the devs, have no pull whatsoever because everyone and his aunt know they have nothing to bring to the table with enough substance to rise the price. They don't even have the time to dedicate to the coin, so no actual development of any kind is taking place or has taken place in many weeks now. Some "deal" seem to be forthcoming that I can assure you at the peril or being wrong that won't be more significant than another link to another third party. Face it: It's honesty and transparency. And that's it.

Enough? I don't think so. At all.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:16:40 AM

The Veri First coin assembled and ready to go  Grin

Now only have to assemble the other 99 and compose and print the Certificates of Authenticity and they will be ready to ship so lets say about two weeks from now give or take

Now we are saved! I will be able to sell my VRC for at least triple the current price in no time!!!!!!
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:34:34 AM

Wow, I just got up and have to read seven sites of disputing. That has nothing to do with community. If we keep on like this, we destroy the devs work.

You can think about Barrabas whatever you want but he's right in many points. Let's take the good things out of his long posts  and forget the rest.
In his paper he gave people a lot of arguments to be interested in VERICOIN that I don't find on the VRC Website. Apropos Website: how many of you have already put a link on their Website, FB and mail signature. That are the basics we can and should do.

Just a few excited people like the devs, Xosihc, Reavon, Kevondo, Socal and even Barrabas aren't enough to win the fight. We all have to do what is necessary, that's what is called a "community"

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:51:28 AM

Wow, I just got up and have to read seven sites of disputing. That has nothing to do with community. If we keep on like this, we destroy the devs work.

You can think about Barrabas whatever you want but he's right in many points. Let's take the good things out of his long posts  and forget the rest.
In his paper he gave people a lot of arguments to be interested in VERICOIN that I don't find on the VRC Website. Apropos Website: how many of you have already put a link on their Website, FB and mail signature. That are the basics we can and should do.

Just a few excited people like the devs, Xosihc, Reavon, Kevondo, Socal and even Barrabas aren't enough to win the fight. We all have to do what is necessary, that's what is called a "community"

Once again, I disagree. Completely, of course. First of all, the community rarely participate in these forums, only a few loudmouths. Sadly, in most cases, with nothing to say.l Nor should the community necessarily participate in the forums. It should participate FUNDING projects that are worthwhile. And staking. And in the later, they do. In spades.

As for the "excited" people it isn't that it isn't enough... the core of the matter is that some of those would do much better not doing anything because, frankly, they slow the pace of, worse, try to take the project in the wrong direction, distracting, confusing or rerouting... That said, the dev team should have clear and sharp as a whistle what the path to follow is, what the goals are and not stray into the nonsense they have and contionue having. The dev doesn't have neither the time, nor the dedication, nor the focus, nor the enthusiasm, let al,one the drive that is needed to take this project to the highest levels it can get. It is not surprising that, consequently, nothing is done or, worse, the most absurd things are done.

You point out the obvious... that no one so far has bothered to even see, let alone point out: For anyone not already somewhat familiar with crypto, the website, including it's most sensible content, Doug's paper, has the same effect as it was written in esperanto. Totally meaningless. Totally lacking purpose. Just another conventional copy paste hack with different graphics.

So, to put it straight, those enthusiastic, or excited, but toxic, should not do anything. More pointedly, those who lack the ...equipment to do anything, should do nothing. That includes a couple or three in that sentence of yours... and many others not mentioned too. Will and "excitement" will not make you or anyone run the 100 meters in under 12 seconds, get my meaning?
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: