Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:30:41 AM

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:

LMFAO  Grin

Sorry Wreathy,
but all you do is keeping the struggle alive. The paper is far away from beeing perfect, but you can take some good arguments out of it if you talk to someone about Vericoin.

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:37:55 AM

Yes guys can we please stop re-quoting the walls of text/pics and perhaps be a bit more congenial

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:39:13 AM

LMFAO  Grin

Sorry Wreathy,
but all you do is keeping the struggle alive. The paper is far away from beeing perfect, but you can take some good arguments out of it if you talk to someone about Vericoin.

Regards,
Michael

Me too such disappointment cant spell and something a 12 year old could of whacked up.  
But yea some good points, but as I said above people in digital currency already know the state of decay with fiat.

Barrabbas the Messiah will save us no doubt.

zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:40:58 AM

LMFAO  Grin

Sorry Wreathy,

Regards,
Michael

Me too such disappointment cant spell and something a 12 year old could of whacked up.  
But yea some good points, but as I said above people in digital currency already know the state of decay with fiat.

Barrabbas the Messiah will save us no doubt.

Are you really this stupid? Barrabas made this flyer for the audience that never heard about crypto currencies. The world day or whatever they call it is by definition to bring new people into crypto.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:59:12 AM

Besides all drama, which I do not have time or will to read through, I just see people that worked/invested hard (each on his/her own capacity) for this coin being hurt because... reality is obvious and just cannot be neglected.

I myself, must admit being a bagholder (most of my purchases happened in the mid 30's low 40's) from the time when VeriSMS launched and the coin presented a bright future. I know just a couple months passed but looks like an eternity.

Vericoin was my first investment in crypto, and I guess most of you will understand, I keep a special feeling with this coin.

Despite still being holding, would lie if I say I am not worry with the current situation, therefore I would like to kindly (and why not, a bit naively) ask to the devs:

We were promised certain announcements for the fall of the past week which none were delivered.
Despite all the hide'n'seek pump games being played in crypto (applies to every coin of course, mind you) I want the devs to know that many holders are quite pissed with this methodology.

If you still have any resemblance of professionalism, please notify the community what's in process, if anything. If nothing, better at least man up and admit it so people can create exit strategies that will harm the coin as little as possible instead of panic dump which will hurt even more.

Thanks.

Eth.
setup

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:08:34 AM

Hi Eth,

I've never spent that much time on my PC than during the last weekend, because I also wanted to know what secret they come up with.
But if there are different people or groups involved who don't want it to become published before the end of the negotiations, I can accept it. The mistake was to fix the date of the announcement. But hey, if it's something really big - who cares if it takes another week. I see it positive, so I can buy more cheap VRC  Cheesy
Be patient, I'm sure the do their job.

Regards,
Michael

zsp

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:21:15 AM

Besides all drama, which I do not have time or will to read through, I just see people that worked/invested hard (each on his/her own capacity) for this coin being hurt because... reality is obvious and just cannot be neglected.

I myself, must admit being a bagholder (most of my purchases happened in the mid 30's low 40's) from the time when VeriSMS launched and the coin presented a bright future. I know just a couple months passed but looks like an eternity.

Vericoin was my first investment in crypto, and I guess most of you will understand, I keep a special feeling with this coin.

Despite still being holding, would lie if I say I am not worry with the current situation, therefore I would like to kindly (and why not, a bit naively) ask to the devs:

We were promised certain announcements for the fall of the past week which none were delivered.
Despite all the hide'n'seek pump games being played in crypto (applies to every coin of course, mind you) I want the devs to know that many holders are quite pissed with this methodology.

If you still have any resemblance of professionalism, please notify the community what's in process, if anything. If nothing, better at least man up and admit it so people can create exit strategies that will harm the coin as little as possible instead of panic dump which will hurt even more.

Thanks.

Eth.

Apart from Barrabas' stand-up comedy posts and for very different reasons this is one of the best posts I have ever read on this thread. I was wondering too, where is the professional pride of the PhD boys.
I hope you will get the answer from the boys and not only the usual reassurance from enthusiastic community members like Micheal who already has answered.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:27:16 AM

Hi Eth,

I've never spent that much time on my PC than during the last weekend, because I also wanted to know what secret they come up with.
But if there are different people or groups involved who don't want it to become published before the end of the negotiations, I can accept it. The mistake was to fix the date of the announcement. But hey, if it's something really big - who cares if it takes another week. I see it positive, so I can buy more cheap VRC  Cheesy
Be patient, I'm sure the do their job.

Regards,
Michael

Hi Michael.

I understand and respect your opinion, and I am sure you will also understand that there is a variable that will define the level of annoyance that this situation implies for some.

This variable simply consists in that the longer you are holding VRC bags, the biggest the gap that separate the price where you entered and where we are now, the longer you see overhyped specs fading into nothing, underdelivered promises causing more and more disappointment, and so on, the less patience you have.

Therefore my post.

Eth.

zsp

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:27:28 AM

I see it positive, so I can buy more cheap VRC  Cheesy

Regards,
Michael

setup

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:39:07 AM

I see it positive, so I can buy more cheap VRC  Cheesy

Regards,
Michael

Only a facepalm is appropriate here.

Hi zsp,

I cannot speed up the negotiations, so I have to see it positive. And for me the positive aspect actually is the cheap price. For me it's a chance to get more VRC and I will buy it as long as it's cheap because I still TRUST the devs and the community, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Regards,
Michael

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:44:44 AM

Congrats, guys. The VeriCoin Community has derailed this thread as well as any FUDsters or haters ever could have. Any new people coming here and reading this shit will want nothing to do with this coin right now. It wouldn't surprise me if Barbaras intentionally made his "flyer" look like it was written by a 5 year-old for the sole purpose of provoking you guys. If that's the case, it seems to have worked rather well.

I'm taking a break; catch ya'll on the flip side.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
H4Y35

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:48:24 AM

Why not move over to the Veritalk forum? It seems it'd be beneficial for both the forum and the community. 
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:55:57 AM

If a small coin project such as BitStar can be rolling out in-wallet FIAT/BITS trading https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574652.msg8431887#msg8431887 , albeit not currently p2p but still in-wallet, why is VRC still not at least at that point?

Genuine question from a genuine VRC supporter.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:04:52 AM

Congrats, guys. The VeriCoin Community has derailed this thread as well as any FUDsters or haters ever could have. Any new people coming here and reading this shit will want nothing to do with this coin right now. It wouldn't surprise me if Barbaras intentionally made his "flyer" look like it was written by a 5 year-old for the sole purpose of provoking you guys. If that's the case, it seems to have worked rather well.

Fear Uncertainty and Doubt = FUD.

The Developers, by constantly missing deadlines have done everything in their power to create the FUD. beit not intentionally. Though at this point, many have come to realize that a deadline means "maybe". And that to never expect the moon from any release from a VRC dev. It always sounds better than when you see it. And trust me, you will always hear about it before you see it. That's the way these guys do business.

They created Fear through constantly underwhelming, and over promising. The price decline took us back to pre-pump levels. and RIGHTLY so. Nothing materialized of significance, but I digress here. Uncertainty about the project, what it is, where its going, how it will get there. Doubt that we have the ability to create anything valuable, and have the ability to follow through with great execution.

I am sorry, and as much as the trolls are mostly a group of loud children. Just because you have been one of the most generous people with your time / money. Don't let that cloud your ability to think rationally. Are you happy with the Pump/Execution of anything over the past few months? Really think about it. Don't think of it from a viewpoint you carry now. Look at it from a viewpoint of who is the community that is going to come in and take this thing to the next level? We tried to get mainstream people here, but even "mainstream" people don't care for failure, let downs, and being outright manipulated time, and time again by the core developers pump tactic promises. (Looking mostly @Pnosker via twitter from June to into July.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zsp

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:21:45 AM

If a small coin project such as BitStar can be rolling out in-wallet FIAT/BITS trading https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574652.msg8431887#msg8431887 , albeit not currently p2p but still in-wallet, why is VRC still not at least at that point?

Please do not point out valid issues - you will upset the community, in fact your post is a FUD. If you really want to help please post a 100k Sat price prediction every day and you will be a worthy community member. Besides of that we are not concerned here about basic software development principles such as working wallet. Go way with your negativism about software, the community is not interested in details. The community see the long term big picture and aim world domination via the Regional Leader program that brings vericoin, and therefore happiness and prosperity to the third world.
H4Y35

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:29:11 AM

Please do not point out valid issues - you will upset the community, in fact your post is a FUD. If you really want to help please post a 100k Sat price prediction every day and you will be a worthy community member. Besides of that we are not concerned here about basic software development principles such as working wallet. Go way with your negativism about software, the community is not interested in details. The community see the long term big picture and aim world domination via the Regional Leader program that brings vericoin, and therefore happiness and prosperity to the third world.

Over...exaggeration. I highly doubt the community will see the post as 'FUD', I see it as a very valid point. There's a big difference between asking a legit question in the right manner, than ranting on for paragraphs like some people do.
zsp

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:33:20 AM

I doubt the community will see the post as 'FUD', I see it as a very valid point. There's a big difference between asking a legit question in the right manner, than ranting on for paragraphs like some people do.

OK, it was a sarcasm from my part, I didn't mean you are a FUDder  Smiley
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:51:43 AM

Lol..I have been doing the same..  it's depressing reading all these comments. .
setup

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:59:59 AM

Hey Devs,

I think the community is hungry for some good news  Roll Eyes

Regards,
Michael

zsp

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:01:48 PM

Fear Uncertainty and Doubt = FUD.

The Developers, by constantly missing deadlines have done everything in their power to create the FUD. beit not intentionally. Though at this point, many have come to realize that a deadline means "maybe". And that to never expect the moon from any release from a VRC dev. It always sounds better than when you see it. And trust me, you will always hear about it before you see it. That's the way these guys do business.

They created Fear through constantly underwhelming, and over promising. The price decline took us back to pre-pump levels. and RIGHTLY so. Nothing materialized of significance, but I digress here. Uncertainty about the project, what it is, where its going, how it will get there. Doubt that we have the ability to create anything valuable, and have the ability to follow through with great execution.

I am sorry, and as much as the trolls are mostly a group of loud children. Just because you have been one of the most generous people with your time / money. Don't let that cloud your ability to think rationally. Are you happy with the Pump/Execution of anything over the past few months? Really think about it. Don't think of it from a viewpoint you carry now. Look at it from a viewpoint of who is the community that is going to come in and take this thing to the next level? We tried to get mainstream people here, but even "mainstream" people don't care for failure, let downs, and being outright manipulated time, and time again by the core developers pump tactic promises. (Looking mostly @Pnosker via twitter from June to into July.)

Thanks for this excellent post and pointing out @Pnosker tweets. My mistake, I never read his tweets before. From his June/July tweets the babyface pnosker come cross as a proper pumper, scammer  Grin   Good on him, he made a few BTC from the pumps   Wink

Seeing how arrogant @Pnosker is and bashing BTC in his tweets no wonder everyone hates him and his coin from the old crypto community. No wonder even CLOAK gets more traffic and investment than vericoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: