Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 [683] 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:12:00 AM

what's the next big development on this front?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:16:22 AM

what's the next big development on this front?

You can take a look at the Roadmap here ---> http://vericoinnews.info/vericoin-roadmap/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:58:29 AM

New feature for the Vericoin explorer: Staking addresses

Reports which addresses have staked the most for the last blocks
Find it under the extraction tab!

setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:53:14 AM

If you want to add a small banner to your websites and communications like FB, Twitter and mail signature feel free to download one of those small Banners (200x50px):

http://oi60.tinypic.com/znke40.jpg

http://oi60.tinypic.com/30vdk5u.jpg

Thx to Shinraven for creating the banners.

Support Vericoin!

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:02:55 PM

Flyer for the Bitcoin conference in Cologne on 2nd of September . Germany is a place where we get stuff done quickly.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:14:15 PM

Please, please, please tell me you haven't done a deal with SYNC to be in their 5 "best friend" coins. Oh god no.
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:19:44 PM

Flyer for the Bitcoin conference in Cologne on 2nd of September . Germany is a place where we get stuff done quickly.

Looks really great. Good luck at the conference!

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:06:29 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 03:32:19 PM by zsp

What do you expect to get out from the German BTC conference where crypto currency literate audience will attend and most likely already know well vercioin and they have the reasons not to touch this coin? Besides that, the devs attended the US BTC conference, apart from a few pictures that show three young men in vericoin shirt the outcome of that conference is non existent. Your flyers for the German conference will not add anything to this declining process, except more disappointments. Sorry, I wish I would have a better news for you, but I don't have  Angry

Only the devs can reverse the decline of vericoin by developing the software and putting the hard work into the coin.
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:20:29 PM

wow delayed one day and ppl cry.. its actually crazy RELAX

this happens all the time in the business world, your obviously children and crypto as a whole stands no chance if these kids don't mature..so they were late wtf calm your tits ppl.. its coming...

In any business you miss announcements or if the announcement is underwhelming then guess what the stock drops this is no different.  Delays are not good in any business.
u obviously don't run a business.. i own a large manufacturing denim company... trust me these things happen all the time and no stocks do not drop cause an "ann" is a day late..

ex: apple has many times delayed their new phone release to ensure quality and quantity ...or caused by manufacturing delays... pls if u don't own a substantial business don't comment on what u don't know thinking the that you do cause of the way crypto is these days...

Please tell me a time when Apple said they were going to release a product on said date and didn't?!?? Link as well please.

Apple is uncommonly good in this regard, we aspire to be more like them in many ways regarding marketing.  It is fair to be disappointed with the delay here and I take responsibility for it, though we are close.  I misjudged the time required for the unfolding of this process and it was a misstep, I have learned from this.  However it is true, even Apple has done it: http://www.macworld.com/article/1163338/apple_misses_end_of_october_deadline_for_itunes_match.html
it is also fair for you to miss a deadline knowing it is being worked on.. updates like this are much appreciated..
exactly!
its merely a day late lol relax ppl, almost there Wink
+1

2 days now? Did I miss the news?

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:37:15 PM

this happens all the time in the business world, your obviously children and crypto as a whole stands no chance if these kids don't mature..so they were late wtf calm your tits ppl.. its coming...

In any business you miss announcements or if the announcement is underwhelming then guess what the stock drops this is no different.  Delays are not good in any business.
u obviously don't run a business.. i own a large manufacturing denim company... trust me these things happen all the time and no stocks do not drop cause an "ann" is a day late..

ex: apple has many times delayed their new phone release to ensure quality and quantity ...or caused by manufacturing delays... pls if u don't own a substantial business don't comment on what u don't know thinking the that you do cause of the way crypto is these days...

Please tell me a time when Apple said they were going to release a product on said date and didn't?!?? Link as well please.

Apple is uncommonly good in this regard, we aspire to be more like them in many ways regarding marketing.  It is fair to be disappointed with the delay here and I take responsibility for it, though we are close.  I misjudged the time required for the unfolding of this process and it was a misstep, I have learned from this.  However it is true, even Apple has done it: http://www.macworld.com/article/1163338/apple_misses_end_of_october_deadline_for_itunes_match.html
it is also fair for you to miss a deadline knowing it is being worked on.. updates like this are much appreciated..
exactly!
+1

Awaiting new write up, then we can close the deal.
cammo12

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:08:57 PM

exactly!
+1

This is the deal with SYNC, right?
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:13:25 PM

exactly!
+1

This is the deal with SYNC, right?

No, lol
cammo12

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:36:56 PM

Phew
paytplay

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:07:52 PM

Is this coin for real, not fudding as everyone calls it. The whole community, including myself has been waiting for some update. I must say my btc, which is worth a lot less now than last month is itching to get into this coin, but I just can not justify a serious buy with all the maybes. I will check back often, veri often , I am waiting to buy. Just not now.
Reavon

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:17:13 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:32:57 PM by Reavon

Is this coin for real, not fudding as everyone calls it. The whole community, including myself has been waiting for some update. I must say my btc, which is worth a lot less now than last month is itching to get into this coin, but I just can not justify a serious buy with all the maybes. I will check back often, veri often , I am waiting to buy. Just not now.

Well if you are thinking about getting in the coin . think about that:

-> Vericoins price is on a 2 1/2 months low right now. I dont see any technical purpuse to slide further down.
-> I know at least 2 developing going veri Long now , and will be release any moment could be today could be at the end of the week. I talk about new wallet modern UI and the iOS wallet.

-> Doug is a honest guy and it seems he could figure out something big for vericoin with a 3rd Party that he doesnt want to publish until it is nailed on paper.

All those 3 things are just a matter of days now. And assoon they will hit i am sure the market will react fast. Beside bitcoin is goin on recovery soon, investors mood will rise and so will volume on altcoins.
Depression on Markets -> good time to invest.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:22:08 PM

Vericoin is unique in that it has been making the most strides towards its use as an everyday currency that can be used across the globe.  This is important for longterm success but is not the most currently prized feature in the current crypto community which is decentralized anonymity and future features built on top of that.  Further, given you are coming into an actively developed coin that has already dropped the equivalent of 400-500% from it's highs, now could be a good time to begin building a position........especially if the project I'm working on comes into fruition.
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:27:18 PM

-> coin is on a 2 1/2 months low right now. I dont see any technical purpuse to slide further down.
-> I know at least 2 developing going veri Long now , and will be release any moment could be today could be at the end of the week. I talk about new wallet modern UI and the iOS wallet.

-> Doug is a honest guy and it seems he could figure out something big for vericoin with a 3rd Party that he doesnt want to publish until it is nailed on paper.

All those 3 things are just a matter of days now. And assoon they will hit i am sure the market will react fast. Beside bitcoin is goin on recovery soon, investors mood will rise and so will volume on altcoins.

its more than 2 months old, actually, and is still alive, survived a hack. other coins die in a week or two
Reavon

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:32:32 PM

-> coin is on a 2 1/2 months low right now. I dont see any technical purpuse to slide further down.

its more than 2 months old, actually, and is still alive, survived a hack. other coins die in a week or two

sorry for missconception, i meant " Vericoins Price is on a 2 1/2 month low.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:25:04 PM

Vericoin is unique in that it has been making the most strides towards its use as an everyday currency that can be used across the globe.  This is important for longterm success but is not the most currently prized feature in the current crypto community which is decentralized anonymity and future features built on top of that.  Further, given you are coming into an actively developed coin that has already dropped the equivalent of 400-500% from it's highs, now could be a good time to begin building a position........especially if the project I'm working on comes into fruition.

Perhaps I don't understand clearly this statement... or it is just the usual BS but which are those "...the most strides towards its use as an everyday currency that can be used across the globe."? I am SURE you cannot possibly be referring to the Moolah link, are you? Because if that is the "stride" (and it would be the ONLY one, mind you), Blackcoin has it beaten by months with their otherwise inglorious deal with Coinkite...

I am quite sure you will find some way of having me illustrated on the subject?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:41:22 PM

What do you expect to get out from the German BTC conference where crypto currency literate audience will attend and most likely already know well vercioin and they have the reasons not to touch this coin? Besides that, the devs attended the US BTC conference, apart from a few pictures that show three young men in vericoin shirt the outcome of that conference is non existent. Your flyers for the German conference will not add anything to this declining process, except more disappointments. Sorry, I wish I would have a better news for you, but I don't have  Angry

Only the devs can reverse the decline of vericoin by developing the software and putting the hard work into the coin.

Agree on the assessment of both conferences, the one that the community paid for the three young men to go to Chicago in style -and then some-, and this upcoming one paid for by Reavon -maybe with some generous donations' help-. Oh, and the pizza-fest at the Bitcoin building, also.

As you sharply point out, it is a waste of resources to do anything at all directed at the "crypto currency literate audience" anywhere. Those have already long recognized this is the hobby of three kids with not much to bring on to the amazingly dynamic world of alternative currencies, leagues below the leaders -in developing- current and the ones that will be surging in the very near future. And, to put it mildly, they are not interested in the least.

As I have been saying for months now, the only chance this coin has -and it is a very slim one, getting slimmer by the minute- is to brand itself as the GOOD GUYS -with all it's implications- of crypto and, therefore, as the link to the real world, not the crypto-savvy.

Edit to add: And no, there's nothing the devs can do, since any software they would be capable of developing would be a -much inferior- side show to the features already implemented by others. Like I said above, not even remotely in the same league.
Pages: « 1 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 [683] 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: