Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:47:16 PM

So, just going to make this point once, cause I can already see fanboys attacking me.

I gave so much time and effort to this project doing what I could on the forums, trying to create websites, products, ect. As soon as someone negative / critical comes onto this forum you have the sheep from each side attack / pump / anything they can do to promote the position there money is currently in.

This is where I differ. I am here to progress technology, not any individual coin. And that is where, when I see things go wrong, I become constructively critical. I have been constructive in my criticism for weeks / months. If you wish to view my current communication as trolling or whatever, that is your right. I have been here to open up dialogue on how to make vericoin great from the start. I asked hard questions, gave advice to create value, ect ect. During this same time I offered support to other coins as well, Whether I own them or not. I am interested in everything related to a reasonable approach to the blockchain, and THATS IT!

I could care less about making a dollar right now, when I'm successful, for the many reasons I will be one day. I will have all the money I could ever need at that point, when I deserve it. Until then I will take my work / business mission to another coin that is prepared to work hard and succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

So, just going to make this point once, cause I can already see fanboys attacking me.

I gave so much time and effort to this project doing what I could on the forums, trying to create websites, products, ect. As soon as someone negative / critical comes onto this forum you have the sheep from each side attack / pump / anything they can do to promote the position there money is currently in.

This is where I differ. I am here to progress technology, not any individual coin. And that is where, when I see things go wrong, I become constructively critical. I have been constructive in my criticism for weeks / months. If you wish to view my current communication as trolling or whatever, that is your right. I have been here to open up dialogue on how to make vericoin great from the start. I asked hard questions, gave advice to create value, ect ect. During this same time I offered support to other coins as well, Whether I own them or not. I am interested in everything related to a reasonable approach to the blockchain, and THATS IT!

I could care less about making a dollar right now, when I'm successful, for the many reasons I will be one day. I will have all the money I could ever need at that point, when I deserve it. Until then I will take my work / business mission to another coin that is prepared to work hard and succeed.

I'm not aware of the work you have put in. List your top 3 recommendations to improve VRC that have been ignored.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:57:16 PM

I'm not aware of the work you have put in. List your top 3 recommendations to improve VRC that have been ignored.

I have a website vericoinsupport, which is one of many. So as an extension of that for months I was "live help" pretty much on the forum, especially during times of distress. I cleared 2 days after MP hack to take time to help advise people to correct the issues. I wasn't the only one, many others stepped up as part of the community to help. I have always been active. I don't need to say what I have done, if people have been here for month than a month you will clearly see how involved I have been. I have named many ideas to promote, many ideas to strengthen the coin in certain areas, and to shore up weaknesses in others.

Not 1 person in the world has more valuable intellectual assets for VRC than I do. So if you think this is something I am doing to profit somehow, get that out of your head right now. I just cannot, in good faith continue to keep my mouth shut, when such horrible leadership has been displayed time, and time again.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:59:02 PM

Im not here from the start but these cheap accusations. "Mine is bigger than yours" are scaring me off. Is that your intention for FUD?
cammo12

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:05:23 PM

I have a website vericoinsupport, which is one of many. So as an extension of that for months I was "live help" pretty much on the forum, especially during times of distress. I cleared 2 days after MP hack to take time to help advise people to correct the issues. I wasn't the only one, many others stepped up as part of the community to help. I have always been active. I don't need to say what I have done, if people have been here for month than a month you will clearly see how involved I have been. I have named many ideas to promote, many ideas to strengthen the coin in certain areas, and to shore up weaknesses in others.

Not 1 person in the world has more valuable intellectual assets for VRC than I do. So if you think this is something I am doing to profit somehow, get that out of your head right now. I just cannot, in good faith continue to keep my mouth shut, when such horrible leadership has been displayed time, and time again.

So you are annoyed that no one has said "thank you"? What is it you are looking for? Your message is getting lost in your rants.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:11:21 PM

Im not here from the start but these cheap accusations. "Mine is bigger than yours" are scaring me off. Is that your intention for FUD?

No, that are the games we play while we are waiting. Our QB is called Barabbas  Grin

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:12:47 PM

So you are annoyed that no one has said "thank you"? What is it you are looking for? Your message is getting lost in your rants.

It doesn't annoy me. I just have to remember the world isn't full of smart, well rounded people. Its another learning experience, as everything has been in crypto. I gave to much credit to the student going for PHD with patents in the real world. These guys seem to be brilliant in the field they chose to go into. I creditted them that they could adapt and create value in economics. The 2 just don't mix. You don't have scientists working on the numbers, you don't have accountants working on the coding.

This just goes to the point I have been making about using the community to create strengths and limit weaknesses. Anyway. I am not going to continue to add value here when I will surely be attacked, and singled out in some way as a FUD'er, or troll. If the community had some leadership, none of this would happen, because the checks and balance of a person with relevant skills would not allow such a horrible choice to be made by the devs.

The devs know, or think they know to much I fear. That it may limit what they are able to learn in this field which requires great adaptation, and a magnitude of time greater than they can give.

ofp

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:12:54 PM

At least one thing we all just found out should make us a bit easier: @pnosker is still alive
cammo12

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:18:16 PM

It doesn't annoy me. I just have to remember the world isn't full of smart, well rounded people. Its another learning experience, as everything has been in crypto. I gave to much credit to the student going for PHD with patents in the real world. These guys seem to be brilliant in the field they chose to go into. I creditted them that they could adapt and create value in economics. The 2 just don't mix. You don't have scientists working on the numbers, you don't have accountants working on the coding.

This just goes to the point I have been making about using the community to create strengths and limit weaknesses. Anyway. I am not going to continue to add value here when I will surely be attacked, and singled out in some way as a FUD'er, or troll. If the community had some leadership, none of this would happen, because the checks and balance of a person with relevant skills would not allow such a horrible choice to be made by the devs.

The devs know, or think they know to much I fear. That it may limit what they are able to learn in this field which requires great adaptation, and a magnitude of time greater than they can give.

You write a lot of words, but don't really say very much. I'll ask again. What is your point? Summarize in 10-20 words max.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:42:43 PM

You write a lot of words, but don't really say very much. I'll ask again. What is your point? Summarize in 10-20 words max.

How in the world do you expect me to summarize months of work in 10-20 words, when your asking me for a summary took 24 words alone?

*Troll on*

Is this the level of intelligence we should expect from vericoin investors going forward? Its all been said, go read it if you care to find out. Put in some work, quit being lazy if you care. I shouldn't have to spend more time telling you how much of my life I wasted on this project.

*Troll off*

Though it really wasn't a waste. I am critical thinker, so this experience just goes to further my crypto education! Smiley I will be especially more critical in future investments. So if you think these devs had it bad, wait until I support another project! They will hate me until they love me. The quality of your developers means everything to the start of a crypto project.

We had our honeymoon phase, they could do no wrong. But now that reality is setting in, its scary. Nothing moved the needle, and promises, promises promises. That constantly fall flat.

These guys came out promising the world, and many gave them credit for being amazing developers / people including myself. I still have no ill will to any dev as a person. I think the games wizrig played totally fooled the developers and many of the community at the start. You can see it in the high praise for that scammer in many twitter links. But pls don't say anything negative about him, because the devs hold him in very high regard! Perhaps he kicked them some money like the other pumpers who "donated" coins to the developers during the massive pump. Look at Crindon. He seemed/seems to have a very good working relationship to the devs. Look at how far away he has stayed from this coin after he pumped it hard alongside the developers.

A majority of whose left here are hanging onto the hopes, and promises from developers, while the realistic people have come to expect failed execution with every promise.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:46:35 PM

My god I wish I had time to write a book worth of words.  Every post is a million words of nonsense can't wait to find out the news so I can get off of this message board.
cammo12

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:53:03 PM

How in the world do you expect me to summarize months of work in 10-20 words, when your asking me for a summary took 24 words alone?

*Troll on*

Is this the level of intelligence we should expect from vericoin investors going forward? Its all been said, go read it if you care to find out. Put in some work, quit being lazy if you care. I shouldn't have to spend more time telling you how much of my life I wasted on this project.

*Troll off*

Though it really wasn't a waste. I am critical thinker, so this experience just goes to further my crypto education! Smiley I will be especially more critical in future investments. So if you think these devs had it bad, wait until I support another project! They will hate me until they love me. The quality of your developers means everything to the start of a crypto project.

We had our honeymoon phase, they could do no wrong. But now that reality is setting in, its scary. Nothing moved the needle, and promises, promises promises. That constantly fall flat.

These guys came out promising the world, and many gave them credit for being amazing developers / people including myself. I still have no ill will to any dev as a person. I think the games wizrig played totally fooled the developers and many of the community at the start. You can see it in the high praise for that scammer in many twitter links. But pls don't say anything negative about him, because the devs hold him in very high regard! Perhaps he kicked them some money like the other pumpers who "donated" coins to the developers during the massive pump. Look at Crindon. He seemed/seems to have a very good working relationship to the devs. Look at how far away he has stayed from this coin after he pumped it hard alongside the developers.

A majority of whose left here are hanging onto the hopes, and promises from developers, while the realistic people have come to expect failed execution with every promise.

My point is - in the last hour or so you've written a few thousand words - but I'm still non the wiser. You say you've made points about how VRC can be improved; I've asked what those points are and you've said you don't need to write them out. Yet you are quite happy to write thousands of words of rant/tripe about nothing. If you want to waste your life in this way, then fine, but I don't have the time for this crap anymore.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:05:50 PM

*Troll on*

*Troll off*

My point is - in the last hour or so you've written a few thousand words - but I'm still non the wiser. You say you've made points about how VRC can be improved; I've asked what those points are and you've said you don't need to write them out. Yet you are quite happy to write thousands of words of rant/tripe about nothing. If you want to waste your life in this way, then fine, but I don't have the time for this crap anymore.

For F*%ksake people..take a break! ya wasting a lot of braincells..
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:15:25 PM

*Troll on*

*Troll off*

Actually the first point he said before people started stringing him out was that Twiitter pumps etc all coincided with when the price was getting soft.  When the coin was climbing nothing, when it started to fall back, bamm something new to hope for and an unloading opportunity.

I actually said this many many times, "  I trust these guys and vrc might be the coin but the way they are releasing news is from a pumpers handbook "

Every time something new came out I said the exact statement above every time!  Eventually it wore off like the boy who cried wolf.

Heck I even stated the other day they might still have a chance but this latest " super duper super secret my little pony sunshine rainbow lillipop feel good announcement is probably the last straw for so many "  This announcement better be concrete, big, meaningful and implemented already.  Not another promise, underwhelming, and for example not the wallet FEATURE fiat button that ended up being a link to a website!  

What is extremely sad is when the guy came out yesterday with his " Juggernaut " idea I actually thought for a few minutes that was the announcement everyone was waiting for.  That is the level of quality I think many here are realizing might be the quality of the awaited announcement.  That or one that is a typical promise of something down the road that will further lead to 20 or so more announcements and promises that can further attempt to hold the coin afloat.

I even commented earlier when a few were attacking this coin that they sounded like children/stalkers who lost money and had no points.

HOWEVER, the point is valid that the timing of every pump vrc had was exactly when the coin was getting soft.  It is all there just pull up the tweets, the posts and the charts for vrc to compare and see.  It isn't a debate, it isn't sour grapes, it isn't fud, it is a simple fact and maybe just coincidence.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:23:16 PM

HOWEVER, the point is valid that the timing of every pump vrc had was exactly when the coin was getting soft.  It is all there just pull up the tweets, the posts and the charts for vrc to compare and see.  It isn't a debate, it isn't sour grapes, it isn't fud, it is a simple fact and maybe just coincidence.

So, you are suggesting that pnosker not make announcements, correct?

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:33:51 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 02:52:50 PM by yoshiwatusi

be positive..  there is no use for rants..it will not do anything..waiting for the IOS wallet tho

EDIT: this is the coin that has honesty, integrity and i would like to think transparency. what we lack is unity, humility and whales..
coins without features and news - when backed by whales, price would go up..
ofp

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:34:40 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 02:44:46 PM by ofp

What is being VERY CLEARLY suggested is:
1) The DEVs should DELIVER ONTIME, whenever and whatever they announce
2) The DEVs should avoid to make pumping statements such as "500K guaranteed"

Are you still not getting the point?

Edit 1: What is being mostly hurt is their CREDIBILITY, and the coin prices are only following suit
Edit 2: It is still not TOO LATE to correct attitudes and directions. This is a CALL TO ACTION from CREDIBLE COMMUNITY MEMBERS
ofp

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

be positive..  there is no use for rants..it will not do anything..waiting for the IOS wallet tho

EDIT: this is the coin that has honesty, integrity and i would like to think transparency. what we lack is unity, humility and whales..
coins without features and news - when backed by whales, price would go up..

Right now we're lacking leadership. Its not like we don't have leaders, but by not connecting their announcements to actual execution, they're loosing credibility. As simple as that.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:59:52 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 03:15:23 PM by altcoinUK

*Troll on*

*Troll off*

I fully understand how you feel, I feel the same way for a while. Mainly not about the money lost, fortunately I am not loosing any sleep over the money. I feel the way you do mainly because the PhD student clowns scammed investors into this shit coin. All together this coin is a shamble, the copy/paste Sunny King code with no added value at all, that still only the laughable VeriBit and VeriSend features there with combined 6 users worldwide and was nothing added to it in the last 8 weeks, but mainly that the arrogant clowns were never man enough to say sorry for the WizRig scam, the broken promises, giving false hopes about conference, Wall Street investors, secret weapon announcements, etc. over the weeks.

You are right Nosker is a pumper with his 500k Sat price hype, his scam just has not materialized. The three clowns make the hype, the fucking cheerleader brigade hurrah makes the hype stronger, however the developers are lack of work ethics and skills to deliver - that's why this is a scam.

Fortunately, we are here and potential new investors hear about this scam :-)))
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:07:29 PM

We begged the devs time and time again to just not make announcements at all when the wizrig thing played out as we know the drill and the MO.  

When something is done, deliver it.  You know who benefits from pre announcements?  Pumpers and not the long term health of any coin.  

I still think the devs were taken during " the honeymoon " phase by some professional pump and dump artists and that is why they defended them.  Yes, the same proffesional P&d's that are gone today and never looked back after their scorched earth policy.  However, that should be a lesson learned by the devs and not a badge of honor to be worn and used as a playbook going forward, as you can once again see it is not working out to well.

Edit - Btw I don't own any vrc and have not in a long time.  Am I looking to buy some cheap and a possible reason for my posts?  NO.  Would I consider buying some in the future at even double the current price?  Yes, if a lot changes, and no, that does not mean really really super duper secret promises of riches but actual working community accepted and used results.  No more touted fiat features inside the wallet that end up being just a link to a 3rd party.

Good luck to those who are still holding VRC, I sincerely hope you make your money back and much more.  I would suggest though that you stop supporting the bad habits and start thinking about the process to long term growth.  Hint, it does not start with the " same old playbook. "

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: