Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 [951] 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
mrtrust

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

I had buy some VRC from the POLONIEX
good news made the price raise Grin

Cool... Buy some more!   Grin

LOL, noobs! Which news? Promised wallet will be in 100 years! DEVS are NOOBS like trolls!
It's the dead project! DEVS only know Photoshop!

Hopefully you will be selling soon. And if no coins to sell due to it being in your eyes a  'n00b dev coin', what are you here for? Pining for negative attention on the internet? ^5 Then , you're simply exposing yourself, which takes 0 skill...obviously.

I'm here to warn people saving their money and don't feed scammers! This coin is manipulated dead shit 100%! But in a 3 weeks this scam will be finished because polo will delist it!  Use your head!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhaleOrNot

Activity: 136

I'm Embarrassed to be here

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

LOL, noobs! Which news? Promised wallet will be in 100 years! DEVS are NOOBS like trolls!

Hopefully you will be selling soon. And if no coins to sell due to it being in your eyes a  'n00b dev coin', what are you here for? Pining for negative attention on the internet? ^5 Then , you're simply exposing yourself, which takes 0 skill...obviously.

I'm here to warn people saving their money and don't feed scammers! This coin is manipulated dead shit 100%! But in a 3 weeks this scam will be finished because polo will delist it!  Use your head!

Im using my head and making quite profitable trades, so while you rant and rave about a manipulated market (they all are thats why they DONT go sideways...), Im doing what traders do. Im not quite sure how a dead coin turns me profitable trades though. Perhaps you can explain that...no I'll try to find the logic here myself... I should be losing copious amounts of $ but thats not happening either. I just want to be sure I understand your logic here, Let's begin:  x6 gains in 6 months = dead. 10-15% Trades intra-day = dead. Ok got that too. Active non-anonymous development team = dead, and 600+ people within their slack community = dead. Ok Now that its clear how dead vericoin is I will hope that you will sell some more in the coming hours & days so that I can continue doing what I do. Thank you for your detailed, eloquent and well worded factual opinions. Have a great day.
mrtrust

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:31:28 PM

Im using my head and making quite profitable trades, so while you rant and rave about a manipulated market (they all are thats why they DONT go sideways...), Im doing what traders do. Im not quite sure how a dead coin turns me profitable trades though. Perhaps you can explain that...no I'll try to find the logic here myself... I should be losing copious amounts of $ but thats not happening either. I just want to be sure I understand your logic here, Let's begin:  x6 gains in 6 months = dead. 10-15% Trades intra-day = dead. Ok got that too. Active non-anonymous development team = dead, and 600+ people within their slack community = dead. Ok Now that its clear how dead vericoin is I will hope that you will sell some more in the coming hours & days so that I can continue doing what I do. Thank you for your detailed, eloquent and well worded factual opinions. Have a great day.

VeriCoin‏ @VeriCoin  6 May
Updated VeriCoin wallet will have 10X less CPU usage, double syncing speeds, decreased RAM usage. Soon Gemini Wallet! #bitcoin #fintech $VRC

1 month ago! devs are noobs! soon for them is eternity!

scammers like the word "soon"
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:01:56 PM

Updated VeriCoin wallet will have 10X less CPU usage, double syncing speeds, decreased RAM usage. Soon Gemini Wallet! #bitcoin #fintech $VRC

Ahh so you wanted a wallet announcement pump.. I see why your mad. Its gonna be ok sweetie, perhaps it angers you that the dev's dont play along with the standard, predictable, shit-coin tactics? Its ok, its best you stick to what your used to handling emotionally then. One moth is barely 4 1 Week candles. So lets look back.. 6700-12550 Sat in that week alone's candle, with plenty of intra-day in the OHLC. Where exactaly are you losing right now if you bought in at any point during that entire week? Oh thats right your not, and not only that, 18K happened, and so did 15K and so is 13K, how is it possible for any one with an IQ to be losing here? You lost $ on this? ROFL, sounds like you scammed yourself out of profits. Nothing like a trader scamming themselves out of $, thats a really tough pill to swallow, and understandable why your so mad right now. I would be to, if I bought at those prices and lost money somehow. BTC was also 1500-1900 USD..and is now.. 2600. Um.. wow how exactaly did you lose $ again? Did you buy VRC and then delete your wallet or something? Thats the ONLY way you could have. Now shut your boring fucking troll mouth.
mrtrust

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

Ahh so you wanted a wallet announcement pump.. I see why your mad. Its gonna be ok sweetie, perhaps it angers you that the dev's dont play along with the standard, predictable, shit-coin tactics? Its ok, its best you stick to what your used to handling emotionally then. One moth is barely 4 1 Week candles. So lets look back.. 6700-12550 Sat in that week alone's candle, with plenty of intra-day in the OHLC. Where exactaly are you losing right now if you bought in at any point during that entire week? Oh thats right your not, and not only that, 18K happened, and so did 15K and so is 13K, how is it possible for any one with an IQ to be losing here? You lost $ on this? ROFL, sounds like you scammed yourself out of profits. Nothing like a trader scamming themselves out of $, thats a really tough pill to swallow, and understandable why your so mad right now. I would be to, if I bought at those prices and lost money somehow. BTC was also 1500-1900 USD..and is now.. 2600. Um.. wow how exactaly did you lose $ again? Did you buy VRC and then delete your wallet or something? Thats the ONLY way you could have. Now shut your boring fucking troll mouth.

I didn't lost anything! But look at the market, just funny comedy! look at github, nothing is doing!
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

I didn't lost anything! But look at the market, just funny comedy! look at github, nothing is doing!

*looks at market* BTC at entry price of the date you mentioned 1500-1900 USD now 2600. +1000 USD. VRC price 6700-12550 and topped at 18K, bounce to 15K now still above the top price of that weeks candle.. I'm not doing elementary math to show you the percentages of profit here. I dident lost anything either! Oh damn.. now im starting to talk like you. I get it, your trying to be funny, but its just not really working out favorably for you, I completely understand your need for negative attention on the internet from strangers, I'm truely sorry, but theres not much I can do for you. Ive shown you the profit potential, thats set in history as fact, perhaps you should be trading the markets instead of looking to ride the word of a developer for profit? *Hands you a crayon & a piece of paper* Now write down 50x in a row in your best handwriting "I should be trading charts and not be so concerned with the words of others" , hand that paper in promptly by 12 noon tomorrow and we can continue on with your lesson. Have a good day!
mrtrust

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:56:50 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 06:50:44 PM by mrtrust

*looks at market* BTC at entry price of the date you mentioned 1500-1900 USD now 2600. +1000 USD. VRC price 6700-12550 and topped at 18K, bounce to 15K now still above the top price of that weeks candle.. I'm not doing elementary math to show you the percentages of profit here. I dident lost anything either! Oh damn.. now im starting to talk like you. I get it, your trying to be funny, but its just not really working out favorably for you, I completely understand your need for negative attention on the internet from strangers, I'm truely sorry, but theres not much I can do for you. Ive shown you the profit potential, thats set in history as fact, perhaps you should be trading the markets instead of looking to ride the word of a developer for profit? *Hands you a crayon & a piece of paper* Now write down 50x in a row in your best handwriting "I should be trading charts and not be so concerned with the words of others" , hand that paper in promptly by 12 noon tomorrow and we can continue on with your lesson. Have a good day!

lol, too much text and no any sense! You are like VRC team, too much promises and no any results!
BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!

And now I'm happy, garbage is crashing right now!
And conclusion is simple, from now only idiots will buy this coin!
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

Right, sure, that will happen...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

Cool... Buy some more!   Grin

Hopefully you will be selling soon. And if no coins to sell due to it being in your eyes a  'n00b dev coin', what are you here for? Pining for negative attention on the internet? ^5 Then , you're simply exposing yourself, which takes 0 skill...obviously.

I'm here to warn people saving their money and don't feed scammers! This coin is manipulated dead shit 100%! But in a 3 weeks this scam will be finished because polo will delist it!  Use your head!

Im using my head and making quite profitable trades, so while you rant and rave about a manipulated market (they all are thats why they DONT go sideways...), Im doing what traders do. Im not quite sure how a dead coin turns me profitable trades though. Perhaps you can explain that...no I'll try to find the logic here myself... I should be losing copious amounts of $ but thats not happening either. I just want to be sure I understand your logic here, Let's begin:  x6 gains in 6 months = dead. 10-15% Trades intra-day = dead. Ok got that too. Active non-anonymous development team = dead, and 600+ people within their slack community = dead. Ok Now that its clear how dead vericoin is I will hope that you will sell some more in the coming hours & days so that I can continue doing what I do. Thank you for your detailed, eloquent and well worded factual opinions. Have a great day.

VeriCoin‏ @VeriCoin  6 May

lol, too much text and no any sense! You are like VRC team, too much promises and no any results!
BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!

Oh really? Glad to see you will be buying. Get a big bag since your the biggest idiot here. Oh and, it's been fun playing with you but, I have to go back to the grown ups now. See ya!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
mrtrust

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:52:55 AM

Cool... Buy some more!   Grin

Hopefully you will be selling soon. And if no coins to sell due to it being in your eyes a  'n00b dev coin', what are you here for? Pining for negative attention on the internet? ^5 Then , you're simply exposing yourself, which takes 0 skill...obviously.

I'm here to warn people saving their money and don't feed scammers! This coin is manipulated dead shit 100%! But in a 3 weeks this scam will be finished because polo will delist it!  Use your head!

Im using my head and making quite profitable trades, so while you rant and rave about a manipulated market (they all are thats why they DONT go sideways...), Im doing what traders do. Im not quite sure how a dead coin turns me profitable trades though. Perhaps you can explain that...no I'll try to find the logic here myself... I should be losing copious amounts of $ but thats not happening either. I just want to be sure I understand your logic here, Let's begin:  x6 gains in 6 months = dead. 10-15% Trades intra-day = dead. Ok got that too. Active non-anonymous development team = dead, and 600+ people within their slack community = dead. Ok Now that its clear how dead vericoin is I will hope that you will sell some more in the coming hours & days so that I can continue doing what I do. Thank you for your detailed, eloquent and well worded factual opinions. Have a great day.

VeriCoin‏ @VeriCoin  6 May

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!

Oh really? Glad to see you will be buying. Get a big bag since your the biggest idiot here. Oh and, it's been fun playing with you but, I have to go back to the grown ups now. See ya!

Anyway, delist is coming! Mark my word!
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

OK kid, we believe you.  Cheesy
Fortunately, your profile shows you go around to coin threads and you say scam scam scam, the coin will be delisted and other BS.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=944957;sa=showPosts

OK, now go drink your milk, sleep well and we got the picture.
We will avoid these coins like you do.  Grin

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

It's interesting that every coin this guy spams goes through the roof lol Cool

And no VeriCoin will not be delisted Roll Eyes

bitkokos2

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:08:40 PM

LOL. Trolls are everywhere Cheesy
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

Hey Guys,

Like the VeriCoin silver coins made in 2014, socal is doing Verium physical silver coins as well. I'm very happy with mine from 2014 and I'm getting some Verium ones as well. Check out his presale page on VeriCoin forums if interested.

Here: https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/pre-sale-one-troy-ounce-999-fine-silver-physical-verium-coins.1576/

You can also pm him on slack as well to make BTC, VRC or VRM purchases.

https://vericoinandveriuminvite.herokuapp.com/
dissident

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:53:53 PM

That guy sure is interesting. He goes from coin to coin and trashes them, having spend literally months since he joined trashing LBRY Credits, which by the way has gone up 30 fold from where he started trashing it. Should have shut his mouth and bought $10K worth instead.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

I don't think polo will be delisting coins anytime soon after what happened recently. They basically handed a quite signifficant percentage of their market share to Bittrex.
bitkokos2

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:01:50 PM

That guy sure is interesting. He goes from coin to coin and trashes them, having spend literally months since he joined trashing LBRY Credits, which by the way has gone up 30 fold from where he started trashing it. Should have shut his mouth and bought $10K worth instead.

I am not sure if he even owns 10 doge  Grin
bitkokos2

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:02:19 PM

I don't think polo will be delisting coins anytime soon after what happened recently. They basically handed a quite signifficant percentage of their market share to Bittrex.

What happened recently to polo?
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

What happened recently to polo?

They delisted a bunch of crypto currencies, some where dead but some still had active development
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:47:40 PM

yeh that was pretty silly of them. Some of the coins they delisted were quite active actually. Anyways, i think its better this way. To distribute the markets. Its never a good idea to have one major outlet.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Pages: « 1 ... 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 [951] 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: