Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:10:36 PM

1oz .999 Fine Silver Physical Vericoins are in the works, get ready for more info tonight

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

An interested party has contacted me. Thanks for the offers, everyone. I will return if we decide to purchase additional VRC.

Suppose this is good news. Smart money expecting 100mil+ marketcap.

With all due respect, but that's nothing but a pathetic attempt at trying to pump the coin. Trying to make people think that he's a business man interested in buying $100k worth of VRC. After minutes he finds an interested party. hahaha. What is this, kindergarten ?

Yeah.  VRC trading volume is 3100 btc.  He doesn't need to go off exchange for 178 btc, unless he doesn't have money in BTC yet.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

I'm trying to find out more re: vrcinvestor. I'll report back when I find out more.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
kleineaap

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:17:42 PM

An interested party has contacted me. Thanks for the offers, everyone. I will return if we decide to purchase additional VRC.

With all due respect, but that's nothing but a pathetic attempt at trying to pump the coin. Trying to make people think that he's a business man interested in buying $100k worth of VRC. After minutes he finds an interested party. hahaha. What is this, kindergarten ?

With all due respect, devs inquired and verified this man as legit before reporting it to mods. He's indeed from an investment institution.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:19:51 PM

Vericoin is like a vacuum for volume, just sucking the volume right out of other coins! Kiss
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:19:58 PM

With all due respect, devs inquired and verified this man as legit before reporting it to mods. He's indeed from an investment institution.

In 10 minutes they confirmed it's legit?  That's some quick due diligence.
kleineaap

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:21:03 PM

Yeah.  VRC trading volume is 3100 btc.  He doesn't need to go off exchange for 178 btc, unless he doesn't have money in BTC yet.

Banks invest with fiat. Good luck going 2 levels, BTC first, then VRC, buying off a site with no contract or any sort of identification.

zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:22:56 PM

Yes this is really disgusting and concerning. He is is buying nothing just trying to make look the coin better. Under 5% of the market value - in a day when the market value is from 27K to 38.5k. So under 5% of what? Which is the most concerning that one of the devs is spreading the news at IRC that this investor is legit, US bank etc. I have invested in this coin but getting very concerned when I see the devs are acting like this. Very confusing, smart PhDs and trying to talk up the coin with imaginative "investors".
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:25:39 PM

Yes this is really disgusting and concerning. He is is buying nothing just trying to make look the coin better. Under 5% of the market value - in a day when the market value is from 27K to 38.5k. So under 5% of what? Which is the most concerning that one of the devs is spreading the news at IRC that this investor is legit, US bank etc. I have invested in this coin but getting very concerned when I see the devs are acting like this. Very confusing, smart PhDs and trying to talk up the coin with imaginative "investors".

Yea, I didn't try to make any coin look better. I PMed 'vrcinvestor' soon after he posted and he provided me an email with a domain associated with a firm. It seemed legitimate so I sent an email and got a confirmation response. I'm not really in the position to validate financial transactions but as far as the individual is concerned he seems legitimate.

Feel free to sell off your coin if you are questioning my motivations.

kleineaap

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

LMFAO. Some bad syncronization, because the dev "pnosker" posted this before you hahaahahah (seconds before):

"I'm trying to find out more re: vrcinvestor. I'll report back when I find out more."

What sync? Nosker stated on IRC channel that he inquired this investor and that he was indeed legit by the correspondence exchanged.
Of course he should find out more to dissipate any doubts. I don't see your FUD working here.

Pathetic attempt to pump a coin, you say, while VRC will never need to be pumped. The ones that do it are the same that sold today for quick profit and to get back in cheaper.

Sorry if you want to buy even lower, I'd say from 29k to where it's going - considering its inherent quality - it's a great fucking profit.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:33:03 PM

I was just about to buy 5-6 btc worth, but now I will need to wait to see if this ends up being true if the dev is actually backing the claim.  

Funny how it was suppose to be hype and ended up being the possible biggest fud to date for me at least personally.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
MAD945

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:40:26 PM

The more FUD I see the more VRC I'm buying, I think I might invest half my Bitcoin stash today...just waiting for them to transfer to Mintpal.

VRCINVESTOR doesn't bother me one bit if it's true or not...in the grand scheme of things he's peanuts.
italeffect

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

I have a question about staking, sorry if this has been asked before.
I've been staking my coins for about a week now. Wallet encrypted & unlocked etc.
As of today I have received 8 confirmed payments and 23 conflicted/invalid payments. Is this normal behavior?

I have to say having all those invalid transactions at a 4:1 ratio listed in the client is kind of annoying. Not that it's a big deal but it seems undesirable to me to have so many transactions clogging up the list when trying to view real transactions. While there are filters at the top there is no filter for "confirmed" transactions only.

Thanks

Dash: Xdopotr3eAHpsSCMkUyU2YWP3WQWb5X3t8
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:49:50 PM

I have a question about staking, sorry if this has been asked before.
I've been staking my coins for about a week now. Wallet encrypted & unlocked etc.
As of today I have received 8 confirmed payments and 23 conflicted/invalid payments. Is this normal behavior?

I have to say having all those invalid transactions at a 4:1 ratio listed in the client is kind of annoying. Not that it's a big deal but it seems undesirable to me to have so many transactions clogging up the list when trying to view real transactions. While there are filters at the top there is no filter for "confirmed" transactions only.

Thanks

Are you using Mac?

zsp

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:50:19 PM

Yea, I didn't try to make any coin look better. I PMed 'vrcinvestor' soon after he posted and he provided me an email with a domain associated with a firm. It seemed legitimate so I sent an email and got a confirmation response. I'm not really in the position to validate financial transactions but as far as the individual is concerned he seems legitimate.

When you are doing your due diligence in 5 minutes as others pointed it out quite rightly then your motivation doesn't seem a very supportive one for small and inexperienced coin holders like myself who believed in your project, but sounds like keep up the interest in your coin business. What kind of banker would post such advertisement in a bitcointalk forum with a vogue "5% under market rate" value. How this person can be taken seriously and then how your due diligence is serious? Please.

You guys in the dev team are all very capable professionals, I was really-really inteersted in this coin, especially when I got your source code from github and look at it, it is an impressive and brilliant work, so I thought such nice professionals like you guys wouldn't start a scam - but your association with BlackHand and then this bank investor ... a bit confusing. Anyway, good luck in your venture.
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:52:55 PM

When you are doing your due diligence in 5 minutes as others pointed it out quite rightly then your motivation doesn't seem a very supportive one for small and inexperienced coin holders like myself who believed in your project, but sounds like keep up the interest in your coin business. What kind of banker would post such advertisement in a bitcointalk forum with a vogue "5% under market rate" value. How this person can be taken seriously and then how your due diligence is serious? Please.

You guys in the dev team are all very capable professionals, I was really-really inteersted in this coin, especially when I got your source code from github and look at it, it is an impressive and brilliant work, so I thought such nice professionals like you guys wouldn't start a scam - but your association with BlackHand and then this bank investor ... a bit confusing. Anyway, good luck in your venture.

I just sent a PM and an email. As far as I can tell, nobody on here has publicly contacted the individual. I don't know or care what happens between them. It's not my job to do due diligence. I was just curious which is why I attempted contact.

Our association with BlackHand is that BlackHand owns some VeriCoin. I'm not sure what the problem is. What should I do? Hard fork and block their addresses? Are you serious?

socal

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:56:54 PM

zsp what exactly is your issue besides trying to spread FUD to scoop up cheap VRC, do you not understand VRC is ALREADY cheap? dude seriously take your FUD and go elsewhere cause nobody is listening to your babble

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MAD945

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:58:40 PM

Hey Pat,

Don't fall for the FUDster trap...that is all!
zsp

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:03:36 PM

I just sent a PM and an email. As far as I can tell, nobody on here has publicly contacted the individual. I don't know or care what happens between them. It's not my job to do due diligence. I was just curious which is why I attempted contact.

Our association with BlackHand is that BlackHand owns some VeriCoin. I'm not sure what the problem is. What should I do? Hard fork and block their addresses? Are you serious?

OK then. I could be very wrong about the whole situation and I am happy if everything is legit as you said. As I said I really believed in your project and it's great to hear that nothing to be concerned about.
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

You can buy your VeriCoin using EUROs now!! https://www.litebit.eu/coin/vrc/en/

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: