Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Jerfer

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:57:08 PM

Anyone else remember the status that Vericoin posted on Twitter around 7:30 AM CST yesterday, saying VeriBit would be released in 24 hours?

I went looking for that Tweet and found it in my history. The status has been deleted.

Does anyone know how to somehow get a deleted tweet? Surely it's stored somewhere. Here's a link to it: https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/481419108052140033

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:58:11 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:34:06 PM by zsp

Hey Pat,

Don't fall for the FUDster trap...that is all!

I agree FUD is rampant and should not be followed blindly.

However, legit questions are not fud and should be addressed.  Addressed FUD ends up being the best support.

While I feel very silly and not very good about my actions that I have jumped into questioning the integrity of the team, still I fully agree with you. Such debate that gives opportunity for the devs to be transparent makes the vericoin initiative stronger and bring more and more investor into the process. The devs are very well educated professionals and it seems are very decent lads, they came cross as honest individuals and it seems to me nothing to be worry about their integrity. Good luck to them, they will build a multimillion $ infrastructure business on the coin which is quite sensible thing to do - anyone would do the same,  they will get their Lamborghini or whatever they fancy to get :-))  
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:00:56 PM

When you are in a hole, stop digging

Advice you should take.

Ok I will take this advice and shut up, was just trying to lay it all out what is going on here, so don't say you haven't been warned.

Everybody with reading comprehension can see how the lead dev is trying to explain his P&D crew as no biggie. Good luck
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:13:57 PM

At the day our devs. Will arrive at the Chicago Bitcoin Conference . There will be darkcoin , there will be Litecoin, there will be Dogecoin and there will be Bitcoin devs sayin:

WOW!!! Much rise. Good work!

Welcome to the darkside....

Nice job buddy !

and Bitcoin will say : ... i knew this moment would come....

100K for VeriCoin if not this month than in July , but it will happen. Holdin my top 200 Richlist wallet since 4 weeks now and willing to do it
for another 4 weeks unless VRC get its deserved Price.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:18:44 PM

Well, i just signed on to the coin today, bought a nice stake on MintPal on a recommendation from a friend since it looks like a winner then, I come here and find a surprising amount on animosity towards the Devs and FUD around ever corner...

I really thought this coin would be different considering the team's credentials and the professional manor I expected to see from the investors. And yes, you are all investors. Anyone who has mined, bought, traded or otherwise given over some value for VeriCoins is an investor.

Perhaps you all should take a step back and not be so worried about unsubstantiated rumors and shady "facts". It really hurts the value and future of the product if the investors spend their energy bashing the management who, as far as I can see at this point, are doing an outstanding job.

Do all the little things behind the scenes really matter in the long run as long as they are legal and carried out with good intention and, produce a positive result?

Anyway, how about putting down the pitch forks and torches and getting back to the job at hand, promoting VeriCoin and bringing new features online...?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:24:55 PM

Here's a 3 phased idea to get VRC to reach 50k+ satoshi and more!  

1.  For everyone that owns Vericoin or is thinking of owning Vericoin, it is in all of our collective best interests to work together as a team.  It's not just Patrick and the Devs who are on Team Vericoin, it's all of us.  And together we can be EXTREMELY POWERFUL!  Right now the staking is working great with over 10million Vericoins staking.  This does a great job to help support the price because it removes selling supply from the exchanges.  I witnessed first hand how powerful drying up supply can be to raising a coins price when Darkcoin exploded higher for weeks after Evan created an incentive via Masternodes for people to remove Darkcoins from the exchanges and park them in Masternodes.  A similar effect can be done here simply by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US STAKING ALL OF OUR COINS IN OUR WALLETS.  If the price goes up and you want to sell some, just send some over but if we always keep 100% of our coins in the wallets Staking, then WE ALL EARN MORE INTEREST and WE ALL BENEFIT BECAUSE WE MAKE THE PRICE GO UP!  Let's get the stake amount to 20million staked.  Then the VRC float would be tiny! But the Price would be HUGE!

2.  Secondly, all of us, and I mean ALL OF US, need to join  http://pool.vericoin.info/   the Vericoin multipool.  This pool is the critical demand support that when combined with drying up the supply will put the coin on a strong and steady upward path.  Any dips will be quickly bought back up and I think many do not realize the power we can have if Vericoin had a huge multipool always buying up the price.  We also get the added benefit that 1% of the fee goes directly towards making this coin as used as BTC.

3.  Lastly, let's clean house and sell all of our crap coins and then use those funds to add more VRC on every dip.  Vericoin is a long term coin for your future and you need to invest in it accordingly so.  This coin is only going to get bigger and bigger so make sure you have enough to not regret it later.

If we can do just 2 of those 3 things, I think 50k satoshi is very possible in the near term and a mkcap alongside Darkcoin possible by August.  If that happened, it would mean that every Vericoin we bought today, would be worth 10 times higher in August.  Sound good?  Then let's do it!  Patrick and Co have been doing their part to drive technology and demand to this coin and we need to get organized as a community and do our part.  

If we work together we can make this coin more successful than we can even imagine.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

VeriBit ninja launch time: http://www.vericoin.info/veribit.html

Don't share with Twitter yet, please. Sends over 0.15 are disabled until we finish load testing.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
zsp

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:49:40 PM

1.  For everyone that owns Vericoin or is thinking of owning Vericoin, it is in all of our collective best interests to work together as a team.  It's not just Patrick and the Devs who are on Team Vericoin, it's all of us.  And together we can be EXTREMELY POWERFUL!  Right now the staking is working great with over 10million Vericoins staking.  This does a great job to help support the price because it removes selling supply from the exchanges.  I witnessed first hand how powerful drying up supply can be to raising a coins price when Darkcoin exploded higher for weeks after Evan created an incentive via Masternodes for people to remove Darkcoins from the exchanges and park them in Masternodes.  A similar effect can be done here simply by EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US STAKING ALL OF OUR COINS IN OUR WALLETS.  If the price goes up and you want to sell some, just send some over but if we always keep 100% of our coins in the wallets Staking, then WE ALL EARN MORE INTEREST and WE ALL BENEFIT BECAUSE WE MAKE THE PRICE GO UP!  Let's get the stake amount to 20million staked.  Then the VRC float would be tiny! But the Price would be HUGE!

2.  Secondly, all of us, and I mean ALL OF US, need to join  http://pool.vericoin.info/   the Vericoin multipool.  This pool is the critical demand support that when combined with drying up the supply will put the coin on a strong and steady upward path.  Any dips will be quickly bought back up and I think many do not realize the power we can have if Vericoin had a huge multipool always buying up the price.  We also get the added benefit that 1% of the fee goes directly towards making this coin as used as BTC.

3.  Lastly, let's clean house and sell all of our crap coins and then use those funds to add more VRC on every dip.  Vericoin is a long term coin for your future and you need to invest in it accordingly so.  This coin is only going to get bigger and bigger so make sure you have enough to not regret it later.

If we can do just 2 of those 3 things, I think 50k satoshi is very possible in the near term and a mkcap alongside Darkcoin possible by August.  If that happened, it would mean that every Vericoin we bought today, would be worth 10 times higher in August.  Sound good?  Then let's do it!  Patrick and Co have been doing their part to drive technology and demand to this coin and we need to get organized as a community and do our part.  

If we work together we can make this coin more successful than we can even imagine.

Sir, 

That's sounds excellent and thanks for organising the process.

1) OK lets staking and I am certainly doing that. The problem is if I understood correctly people like me and who listen you own the very minority of the coins. Investors and hobbyists stake as we speak. However, as we saw today whales are in control and dictate the price. The fact that currently only 13 million coins stake from the 26.7 million indicates to me that 14 million coins are in the hand of people who are not interested in the future of vericoin but in quick and easy money. So how are we going to fight against that 14 million coins? The whales can P&D bring down the coin any day (as we saw today).

3) what "mkcap" means ? :-)))
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:49:51 PM

I parked my 4.1 MH scrypt and 46 GH SHA-256 on pool.vericoin.info and have no plans on moving it off (except during the event of pool downtimes) love watching my wallet give me little popups that I got incoming VRC  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:50:43 PM

mkcap = marketcap i believe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zsp

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

mkcap = marketcap i believe

Ah thanks, that make sense :-))
pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

Sir, 

That's sounds excellent and thanks for organising the process.

1) OK lets staking and I am certainly doing that. The problem is if I understood correctly people like me and who listen you own the very minority of the coins. Investors and hobbyists stake as we speak. However, as we saw today whales are in control and dictate the price. The fact that currently only 13 million coins stake from the 26.7 million indicates to me that 14 million coins are in the hand of people who are not interested in the future of vericoin but in quick and easy money. So how are we going to fight against that 14 million coins? The whales can P&D bring down the coin any day (as we saw today).

3) what "mkcap" means ? :-)))

It's not possible to stake all coin at once. Since 13M are staking, that means roughly 19M are in wallets and not on exchanges-- at the very least.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:20:13 PM

It's not possible to stake all coin at once. Since 13M are staking, that means roughly 19M are in wallets and not on exchanges-- at the very least.
5.3 Million more coins than officially exist Wink

blizeH

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:22:44 PM

As long as you unlock your wallet you will generate interest.
Thank you very much, just to clarify then - I go to 'Encrypt wallet' and enter a passphrase, then once that's set, I 'Unlock Wallet' - basically the password is still set, but the wallet is unlocked to gain interest?

pnosker

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:32:33 PM

As long as you unlock your wallet you will generate interest.
Thank you very much, just to clarify then - I go to 'Encrypt wallet' and enter a passphrase, then once that's set, I 'Unlock Wallet' - basically the password is still set, but the wallet is unlocked to gain interest?

That's right

onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:33:31 PM

You can buy your VeriCoin using EUROs now!! https://www.litebit.eu/coin/vrc/en/

Excellent!

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
blizeH

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:35:03 PM

Thank you very much pnosker Smiley

onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:48:29 PM

I really like this coin.  Took me an hour-half to transfer btc to the exchange and it took less than 10 minutes to transfer/confirm vrc to my wallet!  Bitcoin is showing it's age...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

5.3 Million more coins than officially exist Wink

Not exactly... What pnosker was saying is that, out of at least 19 million coins that may have been in wallets and not on the exchanges at that time, 13 million were staking; the rest were still maturing (or reserved). In my own case, at this very moment, less than half of the coins in my wallet are currently staking. The rest are still maturing and will stake once they're mature. By that time, the coins that are currently staking will be done and it will be their turn to mature again. I'll probably never see more than half of my coins staking at any one time.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
jobnotfound

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:04:45 PM

Staking my VRC and ditching the rest of my crud coins.

Let's see 50K Tonight! Go Team VRC!
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: