Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:13:10 PM

Reddit is worth $4.7 Billion? haha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GuruChris

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:17:35 PM

Brilliant concept of verieverything

Just one question- if the vendor accepts bitcoins- i wud just pay in bitcoins (unless ofcourse i mined them and have vericoins)

So can you please explain whats the purpose that i first buy vericoins with my bitcoins (as there are no Fiat/veri market)- then i go to VeriBit to convert those vrc back to bitcoins to pay the vendor !!!

Am i missing something!

yes, but think about this.

You'll be able to use VeriSend and VeriBit together..i think,

AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE. why is everyone flippin about anonymity. Is everyone tryna buy weapons and drugs?
PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:19:44 PM

No its more about your right to have privacy when it comes to your wealth.

I can see 500 within hrs!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 10:27:02 PM

Just one question- if the vendor accepts bitcoins- i wud just pay in bitcoins (unless ofcourse i mined them and have vericoins)

So can you please explain whats the purpose that i first buy vericoins with my bitcoins (as there are no Fiat/veri market)- then i go to VeriBit to convert those vrc back to bitcoins to pay the vendor !!!

Am i missing something!

AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE. why is everyone flippin about anonymity. Is everyone tryna buy weapons and drugs?

You can study the blockchain and find out way to much information about people. Its better to be safe than sorry. Anonymous isn't a new craze. Its something that needed to be addressed from the start in my opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GuruChris

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:28:16 PM

500? you mean 50k?

Check outmy new sig
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

I warned the XC board minutes before their bubble popped, so I'll warn you guys...
You're bubble has popped. Big large red volume bars are taking over. The pump is over, dump commenced. No I have no interest in buying your coin for cheap.
JL

So you'll be buying higher?
If you make a higher-high I'll retract my statement, however I ain't touching the coin.

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:32:36 PM

I warned the XC board minutes before their bubble popped, so I'll warn you guys...
You're bubble has popped. Big large red volume bars are taking over. The pump is over, dump commenced. No I have no interest in buying your coin for cheap.
JL

If you make a higher-high I'll retract my statement, however I ain't touching the coin.

Deal  Grin
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:34:40 PM

Am i missing something!

i guess everyone is thinking about money laundering after getting rich in 2 weeks  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:34:45 PM

JL

No worries I will not judge you for not touching it ..........
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:35:47 PM

JL

we had like 4 ATHS in the alst 6 hours lmao

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Crindon

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:41:57 PM

Current Order Depth  Cheesy
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

I hope you see that twit from pnosker:

Patrick Nosker @pnosker  ·  2m

New wallet with #VeriSend and #VeriBit tomorrow. New wallet with $USD July 4. Murica! #VRC #VeriCoin

Patrick Nosker @pnosker  ·  33s

And then after that wallet, #VeriCoin buying from Credit Cards via wallet. #VRC

link: https://twitter.com/pnosker
Crindon

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:46:24 PM

parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:52:00 PM

hahaha do you guys remember a few weeks ago when vericoin was in the 500-700 sat range. yes thats right 5-7 HUNDRED not thousand. And everyone was worrying and I came on here I was like wtf this coin is a good coin you guys are all crazy haha. read from pages 65-75 you will see what I was saying.

I bought 70,000 VRC lol. for .6 btc. Crazy right?

I sold them all, didn't keep any, i got them all out around 20k, but don't worry, I promise I won't FUD. I definitely regret selling, but whatever I made a lot of money, I guess that's what everyone wants right? I guess I can only be SO angry at myself.

Anyway, to those of you that still hold, and to those who bought in recently, best of luck to you!! This is a solid coin with lots of potential. All I want to do is warn you guys about wizfarm. He was involved in the bc debacle, and the cinni debacle...and I think we all realize the reason why bc and cinni price won't rise is because of the unfair distribution. To those of you who question wizfarms "deep pockets" and where he gets all that money from, bc and cinni are your answer. So I stay away from anything wizfarm is involved in and I wouldn't touch him with a 3987657 foot pole haha.

Miami - "A sunny place for shady people"

^I am from pembroke pines/ west palm beach area so I know what I am talking about haha

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:59:28 PM

hahaha do you guys remember a few weeks ago when vericoin was in the 500-700 sat range. yes thats right 5-7 HUNDRED not thousand. And everyone was worrying and I came on here I was like wtf this coin is a good coin you guys are all crazy haha. read from pages 65-75 you will see what I was saying.

I sold them all, didn't keep any, i got them all out around 20k, but don't worry, I promise I won't FUD. I definitely regret selling, but whatever I made a lot of money, I guess that's what everyone wants right? I guess I can only be SO angry at myself.

Anyway, to those of you that still hold, and to those who bought in recently, best of luck to you!! This is a solid coin with lots of potential. All I want to do is warn you guys about wizfarm. He was involved in the bc debacle, and the cinni debacle...and I think we all realize the reason why bc and cinni price won't rise is because of the unfair distribution. To those of you who question wizfarms "deep pockets" and where he gets all that money from, bc and cinni are your answer. So I stay away from anything wizfarm is involved in and I wouldn't touch him with a 3987657 foot pole haha.

^I am from pembroke pines/ west palm beach area so I know what I am talking about haha

Bought all my coins at 12k...still holding. Really wish I would of gone all in  Cry
GAML

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

You made a profit and was happy with it.  That was good trading. 

pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:04:30 PM

I've seen Wiz's wallet. He has less than I do, and all the developers combined hold less than 5% because of the rapid hashrate increases thanks to IPO miner. I wish I mined more... rented over 100 MH/s but didn't make me super hyper rich.

Anyway, there is no chance Wiz will dump this coin. The fact that he has devs he can speak to and know who they are seems to have changed his intentions. After all, who writes a 5 figure check for a months-long project to help the coin when they are going to dump it.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:10:17 PM

And then after that wallet, #VeriCoin buying from Credit Cards via wallet. #VRC[/i]

link: https://twitter.com/pnosker

You mean "Using Vericoin to buy where credit cards are accepted."

When I first read this I was thinking "Buying Vericoin with credit cards via wallet." and I was  Cheesy But you mean the former instead of the latter.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:18:38 PM

Can someone clear something up for me. A lot of people are saying that VeriSend and VeriBit are centralized which obviously is a bad thing, others are saying it will be decentralized with the wallet integration. Question is, will it actually be decentralized, or will it rely on a central location for action? Explain it to me please.

VeriSend will become decentralized as more people setup ring nodes to process the VeriSend transactions, anyone can setup a ring node.

VeriBit is and will remain Centralized for the time being

How do you set one up. I am assuming one more and more people do that, the node you setup becomes open to the network and starts processing other orders?

I am a Networking guy and I am also willing to set one up

I believe instruction are on Vericoin.info and if not then I will see about getting them posted up there

We are not finished open sourcing the software yet (no comments in the code, not particularly easy to setup, etc.). We are working on it and will share the details when it's done.

Cool let me know if you need some testing done I can always set up a box or a VM

Besides the issues of the ability/knowledge needed to code and set up a ringnode there has to be a reservoir of coins in each of the wallets in the ring to  "MIX" with the coins coming in to be anonomized before they r sent along to their destination.

It's my understanding there R 110K coins in the current ringnode.

These coins were donated by the VRC community in the early going so the Dev's could get on with:  well "Development". ( The dev's contributed 25k of the amount. Another sign of their commitment to the community and being part of it even when it costs them personally)

In his request for coins to fund the ring node  so work could continue. Pnosker clearly stated that these coins would be in the ring node for "Eternity", like in forever. My twisted mentality found the use of this term romantic, solidifying, and emblematic of the honesty the Dev's of this coin have exhibited from the start.

I'm off the point I'm trying to make.

Other ring nodes can be created. The question is will they and/or should they be allowed?

A goodly number of coins R needed @ all times to insure a true mix. More mixing takes time (slows things down), fewer coins means more mixing for corresponding level of anonymity.

The coins in the ring node wallets R removed from the VRC population forever,  increasing the value of available VRC because they R now more rare.

So if U want to build a ringnode who will put up the #'s of VRC to make it worthwhile & workable?

Then the top is off the can of worms  with questions like:

Can the creators of a ring node Charge a fee to recoup their investment?
         Can the coins of the ring node be "Locked IN" to prevent the builder from removing them surreptitiously? ( I'm not concerned about  the Dev's doing this)
         Can a ringnode be dismantled  and the coins salvaged if the creators R unable to get it up and running?

Lots of other questions will arise I'm sure.

And... is all the diligence needed to attend to these issues worth the time of our talented but finite team of Dev's

This crypto stuff is really fun!!!!!

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:19:53 PM

I certainly remember that. I spent 3 BTC while it was below 520 sats and another 0.5 below 600 sats. At the time, I was wondering how in the hell the coin was staying under the radar. I dragged a few friends into the coin at that time and we've been riding the waves since. Cheesy

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: