Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Heavenlord90

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:33:52 AM

what time will the new wallet be released?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 05:48:37 AM

what time will the new wallet be released?
No time. Just this date Smiley So anytime soon

_@/'
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:50:03 AM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/vrcbtc

15minute w/ bbands on

critical moments here  Grin

Its a double headed dragon...... lol
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:16:47 AM

Events are happening at such speed that it is quite difficult to catch up:

Now that Wizfarm/Wizrig/mctaino/J.Bosch has come out to become, apparently, only J. Bosch, will we have here those other handles or some of them -or other unknown ones- when he feels like "multiplying"? Or has he some assigned for specific coins, for instance Supercoin, where he posts frequently under mctaino, as he used to -I'm assuming he doesn't anymore- on the Black coin boards, etc.?

Perhaps Joel should come forward a bit more and let us know exactly how many handles he uses these days, so we can try to keep up...

While you are at it, can you check out the people behind Philip Morris, Starbucks and Yahoo. Thanks.

All are perfectly identified individuals, you want their names and business addresses as well as their licenses?

I fail to see your point. As for the one who demanded "proof" -not that it bis necessary to level the playing field, of course, a field plagued with never ending handles covering all kinds of crooks-, he admits to all of them -not that there was any point in denying. I do suspect -as a matter of fact I am quite sure- there are many more where all those came from, so we are several steps above your usual circumstantial evidence, don't you think?

I repeat: Not that any is needed at all for here, by sheer number of occurrences, as as demonstrated on every thread and practically on every post, yes, you are guilty until proven innocent. A matter of odds.

And fair play.

You sound like a guy that would judge a lady by the amount of bad men she slept with, who cares what she did as long as she is devoted to you and treats you right.... right or wrong

Maybe because if I were inclined to exercise such judgment that would be a very strong consideration for, as devoted as she might be to me, it'll prove that she was a dame of notably loose behavior and significant lack of common sense. But I fail to see how such a for instance could apply here...
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:36:23 AM

Everyone we are doing great on the Physical Vericoin startjoin! Don't let up! 50% of all proceeds will go to the VeriFund to support future development! Donate here: https://www.startjoin.com/backers/project/physvericoin and help spread the word!!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:37:57 AM

Now that Wizfarm/Wizrig/mctaino/J.Bosch has come out to become, apparently, only J. Bosch, will we have here those other handles or some of them -or other unknown ones- when he feels like "multiplying"? Or has he some assigned for specific coins, for instance Supercoin, where he posts frequently under mctaino, as he used to -I'm assuming he doesn't anymore- on the Black coin boards, etc.?

Perhaps Joel should come forward a bit more and let us know exactly how many handles he uses these days, so we can try to keep up...

While you are at it, can you check out the people behind Philip Morris, Starbucks and Yahoo. Thanks.

All are perfectly identified individuals, you want their names and business addresses as well as their licenses?

I fail to see your point. As for the one who demanded "proof" -not that it bis necessary to level the playing field, of course, a field plagued with never ending handles covering all kinds of crooks-, he admits to all of them -not that there was any point in denying. I do suspect -as a matter of fact I am quite sure- there are many more where all those came from, so we are several steps above your usual circumstantial evidence, don't you think?

I repeat: Not that any is needed at all for here, by sheer number of occurrences, as as demonstrated on every thread and practically on every post, yes, you are guilty until proven innocent. A matter of odds.

And fair play.

You sound like a guy that would judge a lady by the amount of bad men she slept with, who cares what she did as long as she is devoted to you and treats you right.... right or wrong

Maybe because if I were inclined to exercise such judgment that would be a very strong consideration for, as devoted as she might be to me, it'll prove that she was a dame of notably loose behavior and significant lack of common sense. But I fail to see how such a for instance could apply here...

I can see how you would,,,,,,, lol "loose behavior" thats not nice maybe she just had bad luck or is just unlucky in love. well you answered my question...  good luck in your judging of peoples characters.... maybe you are looking at the wrong person to analyse... just saying
Heavenlord90

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:44:01 AM

whale suppressing the price at 43.7k
HoodRich

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:52:59 AM

Ignore it... No one will be able to stop this train when it starts moving. 15BTC? That is not a whale. It is just someone desperately trying to manipulate during the off-peak hours (were 15BTC can count). This coin is going to 100Mil MKCPT in a hurry. I believe we will be there by July 15th. I have never seen this level of excitement an comfort in an Altcoin before. Not Doge, Not Blackcoin, Not Dark. I was a major holder in them all.

Almost everyone believes VRC should be #2, so it will. It is human nature.

There are a few doubters, but that is the animals kingdom. You can not have Lions without Hyenas.

Heavenlord90

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:02:27 AM

bigger whale at 42k . the whales are preparing themselves
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:02:57 AM

And fair play.

I can see how you would,,,,,,, lol "loose behavior" thats not nice maybe she just had bad luck or is just unlucky in love. well you answered my question...  good luck in your judging of peoples characters.... maybe you are looking at the wrong person to analyse... just saying

If she was unlucky multiple times, aka sleeping over and over again with bad men, then it's just lack of common sense or ignorance and stupidity. I would not risk years of my life by giving such person a chance to "treat me right". So, I guess that you can add me on the same list. Smiley

Good Luck with that ..... hope you 2 never have daughters
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:04:55 AM

The current sell wall on MP needs eating guys.

23.8 btc at 42000

nom nom nom

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

kleineaap

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:04:59 AM

Ignore it... No one will be able to stop this train when it starts moving. 15BTC? That is not a whale. It is just someone desperately trying to manipulate during the off-peak hours (were 15BTC can count). This coin is going to 100Mil MKCPT in a hurry. I believe we will be there by July 15th. I have never seen this level of excitement an comfort in an Altcoin before. Not Doge, Not Blackcoin, Not Dark. I was a major holder in them all.

There are a few doubters, but that is the animals kingdom. You can not have Lions without Hyenas.

Listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:15:42 AM

And fair play.

If she was unlucky multiple times, aka sleeping over and over again with bad men, then it's just lack of common sense or ignorance and stupidity. I would not risk years of my life by giving such person a chance to "treat me right". So, I guess that you can add me on the same list. Smiley

Good Luck with that ..... hope you 2 never have daughters

Thank you! I always wanted to have boys.

Well if you are female and find yourself in New York hit me up we can practice Tongue
Heavenlord90

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:19:40 AM

WoW! That whale ate the whole 23btc wall. Community took care of the rest of 12btc...

That Big whale was so hungry that he ate another whale
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:22:49 AM

Verisend > Darksend

It's proven.
While verisend is cool, it is neither trustless nor decentralized. The devs have even said that this is not their main priority.

If it's not trustless + decentralized... then whats the point?  It's only a gimmick then... well, I guess that's the point.

They are working on decentralizing it, didnt you watch the video ? or read this thread.
He's just butthurt that he put his money in cloak instead of VRC a while back.  Envy.  These same people are really going to be kicking themselves when VRC passes Dark in mkcap.  If they would have just bought VRC today instead of wasting time FUDDING they could be in a much happier place when it does.
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:26:02 AM

AND VERICOIN IS A LION!
socal

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:29:03 AM

EVERYONE:

Go here: https://www.startjoin.com/backers/project/physvericoin to donate and secure your 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Physical Vericoin, 50% of proceeds will go to the VeriFund to help support future development

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:18:48 AM

EVERYONE:

Go here: https://www.startjoin.com/backers/project/physvericoin to donate and secure your 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Physical Vericoin, 50% of proceeds will go to the VeriFund to help support future development

Wow, i did not realize that 50% of the proceeds  will be donated to the Verifund!

Just ordered my $50 silver coin now! . Very hapy to know $25 will be going to the Verifund for future developments! 

Keep up the great work guys....  Vericoin is the best coin out there !
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:31:59 AM

AND VERICOIN IS A LION!
in every altcoin therd I get in, there's always someone who assert that that coin will be #2.
XC, BC, VERI, BURN, and so on....
For me Someone hope just it because hold many of the coin.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:46:01 AM

Well, the future is bright for Vericoin, but i have to warn...after release wallet today and the 19th of July there will be a dump.

Your Pledge Summary
1 oz .999 Fine Silver Physical Vericoins
Amount    $50 USD
Payment Method    paypal
Reward    Physical Vericoin
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: