Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:03:22 PM

A little less FUD and a little more faith.

The price ain't going down anymore.

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/483290561265557504

Dude, you said all day, pumped all day that it would be out, how many people did you lie to?

Have a little respect for the people you pumped all day to.

This is why you wait to see the wallet, before telling everyone its out and its great.

You are the worst pumper here, Just as bad as fudsters, if not worse. Cause you will pump till the day you sell, then dissapear.

STFU you whiny little girl. I saw that other insult you posted about me that you just deleted.

I tried to have some respect for the dev and not drag on a convo. You I have no respect for. You look and act like a wallstreet shithead.

oh stop we are all vested in this, kiss and make up.

The idiot keeps attacking me without provocation. Then he keeps spamming his site and FUDing this thread. I am reporting him to the admin.

I'm sorry, but you called me a "whiney little girl"

Now, you are going to tell the admin?

You can't make this stuff up!

Keep spamming. I've reported you and so will everyone else.

Just to make this clear. I said wait a few minutes until its released rather than saying "Its coming" Like you said all yesterday. How many posts yesterday alone you said its coming today, Just like you are right now? should I count? I don't want to take that long cause you where here ALL DAY PUMPING.

You resort to personal attacks and get hurt that I said you should say sorry to all the people you misinformed the prior day?

You never once said, "Hey sorry I made a mistake, the devs will have it out today"

Never once have you tried to reconcile for what you've done. And you expect today everyone to just forget about you?

I know its hard for you to believe you can be wrong but take a step back and look at what I said in context all day. Words didn't get the wallet released last night, what makes you think words would today?

So take a step back and ask yourself, Was I such a jerk for asking you to wait the extra few minutes for its ACTUAL RELEASE?

Has this whole world gone insane? Or maybe just the people in this convo.. Cause I don't understand what I did wrong.

Quit spamming. Everyone report this guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:04:41 PM

Crindon, you sir are a self loathing asshole, report that. I'm done. This is just degrading and getting worse. Hard to have a conversation with sociopath.

You don't get you effect people with your words. I am here to see the community grow. Me nor the community benefit from your pump and dump strategy. So I guess that's why I spot you so easily.

Why not just wait for the event, rather than talk about it. At least. If you are wrong, Say you are. Instead of getting mad when someone asks you about why you repeat the same mistakes of yesterday with no wallet release at the time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
alwa1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:07:11 PM

Yo have had lot of profit with this coin, wats da next hype coin to join and take big profit? Any idea yo?

The next big coin will be XC.

Speed of progress there is scary.

Do ya have a roadmap?

I think the speed of progress for xc is correlated to the hype of vrc right now. I hope.
XC crashed so hard at the beginning that I am not even looking at it again, the same for BC. And as we see this coins cant have much support after those balloons popped ! They cant even be pumped now.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:16:35 PM

Yo have had lot of profit with this coin, wats da next hype coin to join and take big profit? Any idea yo?

Do ya have a roadmap?

I think the speed of progress for xc is correlated to the hype of vrc right now. I hope.
XC crashed so hard at the beginning that I am not even looking at it again, the same for BC. And as we see this coins cant have much support after those balloons popped ! They cant even be pumped now.
so rev 2.0 for XC and blackhalo and night trader for BC couldn't give them a good pump?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:19:52 PM

Crindon, you sir are a self loathing asshole, report that. I'm done. This is just degrading and getting worse. Hard to have a conversation with sociopath.

You don't get you effect people with your words. I am here to see the community grow. Me nor the community benefit from your pump and dump strategy. So I guess that's why I spot you so easily.

Why not just wait for the event, rather than talk about it. At least. If you are wrong, Say you are. Instead of getting mad when someone asks you about why you repeat the same mistakes of yesterday with no wallet release at the time.

I like both of you no need for this guys. crypto looks as if he is doing very positive things with vericoin sites. I like. I also like crins suggestions every once in a while definitely not always lol. But thats why we are here, try to predict the floor for the day maybe the top lol. Of course if the devs pull through we will go to the moon, I personally keep 90% in my wallet staking and just play with the other 10 Smiley

alwa1

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:25:33 PM

Do ya have a roadmap?

so rev 2.0 for XC and blackhalo and night trader for BC couldn't give them a good pump?
For me too much people lost confidience in those coins, price goes x5-10 for a day and the same day a crash(not correction) to basic. So what I see is BC goes around 20 pumped and the it goes back to 20, the same for xc but price around. if you dont have supporters you cant go far, thats my opinion.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:31:00 PM

Do ya have a roadmap?

For me too much people lost confidience in those coins, price goes x5-10 for a day and the same day a crash(not correction) to basic. So what I see is BC goes around 20 pumped and the it goes back to 20, the same for xc but price around. if you dont have supporters you cant go far, thats my opinion.
I understand...
I hope you're wrong, many developments are coming out for xc, and his comunity see it that could reach the DRK price, and DRK was considered a scam, if I remember well...
When Black halo will be released, maybe it could give to BC a pump like the launch in coinkite.
we'll see soon...

surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

I know something i am going to love posting these negative comments on my twitter account when the price of Vericoin is 100K sats.  

So please, any doubters, sell and move onto another coin, simple
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:31:37 PM

Do ya have a roadmap?

BlackHalo and Night trader isn't released.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:37:30 PM

Do ya have a roadmap?

BlackHalo and Night trader isn't released.
not yet, of course, I was talking after their releasing.

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:40:00 PM

Can anyone put together a step by step process on how to securely place your veri in the wallet and allow them to stake with out the possibility of getting them stolen?

Sorry I'm extremely paranoid when it comes to not keeping my crytpo in a paper wallet Undecided
Rekatan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:43:06 PM

Can anyone put together a step by step process on how to securely place your veri in the wallet and allow them to stake with out the possibility of getting them stolen?

Sorry I'm extremely paranoid when it comes to not keeping my crytpo in a paper wallet Undecided

You could stake from multiple wallets to help mitigate the risk a bit.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

As soon as they hit your wallet they will start staking. It will take 8 hours or more after you open your wallet to start recieving VRC depending on how many VRC you have. The more VeriCoin you have, the faster you will recieve payment.

You can encrypt your wallet with a password. Make sure you keep that very close, if you lose it, you lose your coins.

If you encrypt your wallet, you will need to unencrypt your wallet to start getting payment. To do that you put the password in and go.

You must leave your wallet open to verify the network, thus being paid interest.

Don't know when I will get to it, but I wrote down to dedicate / organize more space on the F.A.Q. for that.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

As soon as they hit your wallet they will start staking. It will take 8 hours or more after you open your wallet to start recieving VRC depending on how many VRC you have. The more VeriCoin you have, the faster you will recieve payment.

You can encrypt your wallet with a password. Make sure you keep that very close, if you lose it, you lose your coins.

If you encrypt your wallet, you will need to unencrypt your wallet to start getting payment. To do that you put the password in and go.

You must leave your wallet open to verify the network, thus being paid interest.

But if I'm staking while unencrypted cant my coins be stolen?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:48:24 PM

If they have your password they could.

I dont think they could transfer them out without your password regardless.

I have not encountered this yet though, so I cannot be certain on that. Maybe someone with more knowledge about once its unlocked. what you can then do to secure your wallet.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:49:50 PM

yes they can, in two clicks.
dont know why they made POS so vonerable.
you can also place it unencrypted in vmware, and leave host system locked if ure uncertain about your system safety.

kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

Don't bother to answer the fudders. Don't answer if provoked. Those same people were either silent or cheering on the uptrend. Trying to refute them now only causes doubt among other community members. Leave fudders talking to themselves, they'll shut up.

There were some honest questions thought, that deserve attention. How OBA works on the market and other staking and mining questions. Keep it smart and answer what's honest. You'll clear doubts and silent the manipulation.

Keep away from negativity. Those "master traders" pull bullshit out of thin air for all cheap coins they can get. Ignore.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
PositivelyInsane

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:51:43 PM

yes they can, in two clicks.
dont know why they made POS so vonerable.
you can also place it unencrypted in vmware, and leave host system locked if ure uncertain about your system safety.

Yeah.. is there a way for staking to be more secure?
alwa1

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

Do ya have a roadmap?

I understand...
I hope you're wrong, many developments are coming out for xc, and his comunity see it that could reach the DRK price, and DRK was considered a scam, if I remember well...
When Black halo will be released, maybe it could give to BC a pump like the launch in coinkite.
we'll see soon...
Maybe I am wrong who knows, nobody cant say, things change everyday. Darkcoin isn't a scam : )
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:00:49 PM

im active here and on the CLOAK tread and i have too ask why so much hatters and fudders come here? The devs are working there ass off to deliver a good product, lots of people are doing marketing, doing something and instead of wasting yor energy on spamming and trashing the coin try to promote it and respect the people that are creating it, remember there was no IPOs or premine - they are doing it for free, for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: