Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:41:51 AM

Is J Bosch wizrig in charge of PR and marketing?

What is his background and history?

Are you asking so people can start an argument lol, I don't blame you I wanna buy more cheap coins also but I cant read through that again it was painful. Just watch the you-tube videos he says all about himself for a very very long time I might add. Or ask him yourself on their next live google chat. They were anwsering my question rite through the posts under the video it was really awesome.  

No, the latest item on the Vericoin Twitter was a retweet of him. I am asking because I want to know what his background and history are. I think I read somewhere in this thread something negative about him, but it may have come from IE, so no one really knows if that is legit or not.

He is an investor and paying for PR himself.

He is not a man of empty promises like you.

I asked a legitimate question since it was posted on Twitter and a question that would clear up confusion. I don't see why you thought it was necessary for you to rip into me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:44:43 AM

Nice quote thanks!

Lets see where VRC is in 2 weeks  (July 15th ish)  and you can quote me  on this.

"Congratulations to all VRC bag holders, i told you it is the best coin in crypto and this new 100k+ Sats price reflects that, i will go and buy my 370Z now"

But, yes 99% of coins are like that, this coin is a very rare beast and the likes of it has never been seen before.

The deals being made are going to make crypto history.  All the hard working people behind this coin are going to make history.

Also, for you really stupid people out there who still do not understand, i fell victim to a scam message, that caused these doubts. It happens.  I am just sorry that people do not understand that.
Shill

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:48:03 AM

I know Wiz, J Bosch, someone sent me a scam message and that twitter message was meant to be a private message.  

This is all that you have to know.  Wiz, is the hardest working person in crypto. Period.  He is the most honest and caring person i have ever known in crypto and exactly the way he is in the 'real' world.  This guy has done outstanding work in his real life jobs and for crypto. (there is a good reason why people will happily pay him 3 figure btc sums to work for them) If Wiz was not working as hard as he is for this coin, i cna assure you it would not see the price it is at now or the price it will be in the future, it is that simple.

There is no better man to have on board working night and day for Vericoin.  Their are big plans and deals being made that is going to take Vericoin to real life business and get Vericoin introduced to very powerful and influential people, who in turns can take vericoin from a great crypto coin, to world wide , daily use.

So please, i beg you, stop with all this doubting it is hurting the coin and having a unnecessary negative impact on wiz. Please put all of this behind us.

Also we would like to speak with someone, maybe buy4crypto about having a website designed, for vericoin news, to keep people up to date. A site like the 'dailydoge.com' would be ideal.  

So if anyone here can create something like that, please send me a message.  Many thanks.

PS: Can the moderators remove those pictures with said message that is causing this harmful doubting, thank you!

VRC price rise is over for now and the long term.  Just look at any coin on mintpal and see the max charts.  

There is no chance VRC is gonig to 25k nevermind 30k in the next month or two and you can quote me on that. 

I hope i am proven wrong for the bag holders or the people who got caught in the dump.  This is crypto, ALWAYS cash in when you show good profits like 100%+ if you do that every time you will be very happy by the end of the year.

If you hold when the price is pumped and do not sell... keep doing that and you will end up with a many different coins that are now worth less than you paid for them. 

Always go to sleep with BTC in your wallet..... 
I found that jem from you. Who payed you to make a 180?

Lol, are you a glue sniffer?  It's sitting at 51k right now. There is no dump. There is not going to be a dump. You fail. I am now dumber for reading this.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

I fell victim to a scam message, that caused these doubts. It happens.  I am just sorry that people do not understand that.

Is there really such a fuss being kicked up? I don't think anyone with any sense is that bothered by it.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:50:19 AM

I know Wiz, J Bosch, someone sent me a scam message and that twitter message was meant to be a private message.  

This is all that you have to know.  Wiz, is the hardest working person in crypto. Period.  He is the most honest and caring person i have ever known in crypto and exactly the way he is in the 'real' world.  This guy has done outstanding work in his real life jobs and for crypto. (there is a good reason why people will happily pay him 3 figure btc sums to work for them) If Wiz was not working as hard as he is for this coin, i cna assure you it would not see the price it is at now or the price it will be in the future, it is that simple.

There is no better man to have on board working night and day for Vericoin.  Their are big plans and deals being made that is going to take Vericoin to real life business and get Vericoin introduced to very powerful and influential people, who in turns can take vericoin from a great crypto coin, to world wide , daily use.

So please, i beg you, stop with all this doubting it is hurting the coin and having a unnecessary negative impact on wiz. Please put all of this behind us.

Also we would like to speak with someone, maybe buy4crypto about having a website designed, for vericoin news, to keep people up to date. A site like the 'dailydoge.com' would be ideal.  

So if anyone here can create something like that, please send me a message.  Many thanks.

PS: Can the moderators remove those pictures with said message that is causing this harmful doubting, thank you!

VRC price rise is over for now and the long term.  Just look at any coin on mintpal and see the max charts.  

There is no chance VRC is gonig to 25k nevermind 30k in the next month or two and you can quote me on that.

I hope i am proven wrong for the bag holders or the people who got caught in the dump.  This is crypto, ALWAYS cash in when you show good profits like 100%+ if you do that every time you will be very happy by the end of the year.

If you hold when the price is pumped and do not sell... keep doing that and you will end up with a many different coins that are now worth less than you paid for them.

Lol, are you a glue sniffer?  It's sitting at 51k right now. There is no dump. There is not going to be a dump. You fail. I am now dumber for reading this.
No stupid. That was a quote from surestrike. Now he's singing the praises of vrc. Just wondering why.
P.S. there's not going to be a dump? Ok. It will go up forever. This time it's different right?
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:52:18 AM

such a sarcastic guy you are. i just read some of your posts and you my friend are busy little bee going around into difrent treads and and FUDING , just reading top 10 of your post makes me deprested , whata sad life you have.
Shill

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:55:51 AM

Lol, are you a glue sniffer?  It's sitting at 51k right now. There is no dump. There is not going to be a dump. You fail. I am now dumber for reading this.
No stupid. That was a quote from surestrike. Now he's singing the praises of vrc. Just wondering why.
P.S. there's not going to be a dump? Ok. It will go up forever. This time it's different right?

Lol, everything you said was wrong. It's not at 25k, it's not going to 25k. I can tell the difference between a contender and a shitcoin. And this is a winner. Just go away if you don't like the coin. No reason to FUD.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:56:31 AM

You will find that i have been singing the praises of Vericoin coin i first found out about it a 2/3 weeks ago. Lets see, if you look on my twitter account, you will see i have supported this coin by: Donating $100 on the 19th June for the vericoin team to go to the North American Bitcoin Conference and recently bought a $50 silver vericoin, to help support the verifund and the great guy who is making the coins. I have also donated more coins than most people here hold.  So, i hope that clears that up.

If anyone you want to ask me further questions please send me a private message, i will happily answer them all.

koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:02:04 AM

Is J Bosch wizrig in charge of PR and marketing?

What is his background and history?

Are you asking so people can start an argument lol, I don't blame you I wanna buy more cheap coins also but I cant read through that again it was painful. Just watch the you-tube videos he says all about himself for a very very long time I might add. Or ask him yourself on their next live google chat. They were anwsering my question rite through the posts under the video it was really awesome.  

No, the latest item on the Vericoin Twitter was a retweet of him. I am asking because I want to know what his background and history are. I think I read somewhere in this thread something negative about him, but it may have come from IE, so no one really knows if that is legit or not.

He is an investor and paying for PR himself.

He is not a man of empty promises like you.

I asked a legitimate question since it was posted on Twitter and a question that would clear up confusion. I don't see why you thought it was necessary for you to rip into me.

Well do you deny it?

You are just a crap talking scrub. Everyone can see it just by looking at your messages in Cinni thread.
patronis

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:03:46 AM

You will find that i have been singing the praises of Vericoin coin i first found out about it a 2/3 weeks ago. Lets see, if you look on my twitter account, you will see i have supported this coin by: Donating $100 on the 19th June for the vericoin team to go to the North American Bitcoin Conference and recently bought a $50 silver vericoin, to help support the verifund and the great guy who is making the coins. I have also donated more coins than most people here hold.  So, i hope that clears that up.

If anyone you want to ask me further questions please send me a private message, i will happily answer them all.

I would ignore the sad little guy , you are doing a great job supporting the coin and the dev team , no need to listen and care , ive been following your twitter . Keep up .
patronis

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:04:51 AM

BTW does anyone know is today is the day the VRC/USD beta wallet comming out....
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:05:47 AM

Thread is unmoderated for transparency.  FYI, Joel has been nothing but stand up and generous, with both his time and resources for PR.  He has an amazing history in entertainment and business, very impressive stuff.  Also there is no special deal with him or anyone, nor will there ever be.  You will see in time if you don't now know, we are straight with everyone and require it of anyone working with us on the coin, for the good of the coin.  Thanks
HoodRich

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:08:02 AM

Okay... it is late night so the FUDsters are coming out like Roaches.

The Crypto World is wising up to you characters. Now they are inventing some more school Drama (always late at night or over the weekend.)

Only in the Cryto world do you find the Nigerians and the Russians working together  Grin

The fundamentals are too strong in this coin. You might want to go take  a wack at VVV, BBL, RBY or some other P&D coin.

Jeez, how do you guys look yourselves in the mirror at each day?
patronis

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:09:15 AM

Jeez, how do you guys look yourselves in the mirror at each day?

With dicks in there hands   Grin
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:11:05 AM

hello VRC uses the principle of transaction mix? How drk?

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
T.Stuart

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:30:15 AM

Thread is unmoderated for transparency.  FYI, Joel has been nothing but stand up and generous, with both his time and resources for PR.  He has an amazing history in entertainment and business, very impressive stuff.  Also there is no special deal with him or anyone, nor will there ever be.  You will see in time if you don't now know, we are straight with everyone and require it of anyone working with us on the coin, for the good of the coin.  Thanks

Thanks for the honesty.

Could you let me know when the next hangout is planned? I hear that Joel has been developing the plans with Bristol and others. Can't wait to find out more.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
T.Stuart

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:32:33 AM

Man I can't stand it when traders dump a coin and then do a sneaky U-turn on the threads.

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
T.Stuart

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:35:29 AM

Wow. Today's 30-day Google Trends showing vericoin rising higher and higher. And the marketing campaign is just set to begin.  Wink

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:59:59 AM

I suppose most of you already knows that vrc is being and has been pumped for some time by the pump&dump group BLKHANDGROUP.

Wizfarm was the founding member of this group https://twitter.com/BlackHandGroup/status/473917814663692289

Surestrike, who is telling us how super guy he is, is also a member of the P&D crew https://twitter.com/BLACKHANDGROUP/status/474280179926573056

First pnosker tried the "Our association with BlackHand is that BlackHand owns some VeriCoin. I'm not sure what the problem is. What should I do? Hard fork and block their addresses? Are you serious?" defense and got caught out and switched to "Wiz/crew paid for a PR company for us. I'm not sure how that influences development"

This group is part of the core, and the devs are always telling us how wonderful they are and that they are a part of the "crew" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7514319#msg7514319

Regarding special treatment to the group lol "I strongly advise all, to stay, go all in VRC. Like i have, 99% of you would of sold if you seen my profits.  0% would sell if you knew what i do."
Written by who else than Surestrike https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7505094#msg7505094

Lol you cant make up this comedy, but sad part is that they are playing with others money.
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:04:21 AM

Currently in 15th place on http://www.coingecko.com/ (has risen a few spots since I started tracking it on this site within the past week)

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: