Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:50:45 PM

^^^^Epic post, and I'm a VRC investor and believe in the team. Wells said, yourtruly.

Smoke and mirrors dude. Look at his post history.

The community to him revolves around investing in BC, He is making a website and has direct benefit from seeing people join his coin. He can only make so much money if its not the dominant currency.

All you need to do is look at his post history. If its not BC, he goes and bashes it as an ambassador of the community.

yourstrully is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He would be happy if VRC didn't exist. For you to say anything he does is at the benefit of the VRC community is a lie. He would be happier to see us fail, than succeed. This is why he conducts business the way he does.

Don't be fooled.

I stay away from BC board, even though I pop into a lot of random boards to support coins. If I see his stupid posts I am scared how I would represent the VRC community because I respect you people. He has no respect for his community, or ours.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:18:10 PM

^^^^Epic post, and I'm a VRC investor and believe in the team. Wells said, yourtruly.

The community to him revolves around investing in BC, He is making a website and has direct benefit from seeing people join his coin. He can only make so much money if its not the dominant currency.

All you need to do is look at his post history. If its not BC, he goes and bashes it as an ambassador of the community.

yourstrully is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He would be happy if VRC didn't exist. For you to say anything he does is at the benefit of the VRC community is a lie. He would be happier to see us fail, than succeed. This is why he conducts business the way he does.

Don't be fooled.

I stay away from BC board, even though I pop into a lot of random boards to support coins. If I see his stupid posts I am scared how I would represent the VRC community because I respect you people. He has no respect for his community, or ours.

She not he. Also I'm invested in a lot of cryptocurrency as I plan to run an exchange and like to hedge my bets. Even if I wasn't it wouldn't make my points any less valid.

I do specifically like BC because the developer Pavel is one of the few pushing fixes in PoS protocol and not just making a wallet. To be very clear: cryptocurrency is the underlying protocol not the GUI wallet you see, confusing the two is really hurting the continued developement of cryptocurrency and dividing the community across unnecessary blockchain forks.  

How many PoS coin dev teams are truly working towards a solution for the centralized checkpoint problem? Do you even realize that this problem even exist? Were you aware of it before I mentioned it?

I work on coin neutral open source projects, which pretty much trumps all your stupid points. You can see the code, you can see I have been working on them for a long time if you review my post history far enough.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:20:40 PM

To be fair, I don't think yourstruly has ever implied that they respect VRC, but just because you don't like the tone of the posts they make, doesn't mean to say the content should be entirely ignored.

Going by their post history, one thing struck me as extremely pertinent, that dev teams should not be announcing project milestone due dates because, as we have all seen repeatedly, these are used by market speculators to push the price all over the place and whenever issues arise that might push back the release of an expected feature, we have people screaming FUD about how the whole project is falling apart.

Coin projects should discuss short, medium and long-term development plans and leave it at that. It'll make it so much harder for the speculators to screw with the price and, hopefully, would result in far less meme-filled threads going spastic with 'moon' and 'dump it' vapid nonsense.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

Don't be fooled.

I dont care what his post history is. All im saying is that what he said is the truth in crypto. Especially that everyone is out about to protect their investments, whether its a scam or not. Not many cares about the fundamentals, the code, nor if the coin will succeed long term. All they care about is making a quick buck.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:58:23 PM

Don't be fooled.

She not he. Also I'm invested in a lot of cryptocurrency as I plan to run an exchange and like to hedge my bets. Even if I wasn't it wouldn't make my points any less valid.

Hi Smiley

I do specifically like BC because the developer Pavel is one of the few pushing fixes in PoS protocol and not just making a wallet. To be very clear: cryptocurrency is the underlying protocol not the GUI wallet you see,

This is not accurate. I would agree in saying cryptocurrency is based on two parts though: the blockchain, as the technology and currency as a form of usage  

confusing the two is really hurting the continued developement of cryptocurrency and dividing the community across unnecessary blockchain forks.

I'm wondering how do you see the idea of open source and the idea of Bitcoin? This is exactly the way - by letting people use and experiment with the code, add more to it so eventually a better code is created.

How many PoS coin dev teams are truly working towards a solution for the centralized checkpoint problem? Do you even realize that this problem even exist? Were you aware of it before I mentioned it?

I dont understand why you are even asking it? This is a problem of the protocol and the whole crypto community has to find a solution. Nobody demands from a certain entity to find a solution at a certain date - its open source...

I work on coin neutral open source projects, which pretty much trumps all your stupid points. You can see the code, you can see I have been working on them for a long time if you review my post history far enough.

Good luck with your project, time will tell what will succeed Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

To be fair, I don't think yourstruly has ever implied that they respect VRC, but just because you don't like the tone of the posts they make, doesn't mean to say the content should be entirely ignored.

Going by their post history, one thing struck me as extremely pertinent, that dev teams should not be announcing project milestone due dates because, as we have all seen repeatedly, these are used by market speculators to push the price all over the place and whenever issues arise that might push back the release of an expected feature, we have people screaming FUD about how the whole project is falling apart.

Coin projects should discuss short, medium and long-term development plans and leave it at that. It'll make it so much harder for the speculators to screw with the price and, hopefully, would result in far less meme-filled threads going spastic with 'moon' and 'dump it' vapid nonsense.

I agree with you that on the announcing projects thing. I think that it catered to the pumpers and then some of the investors that got pulled in along the way are now being hurt, as well as the day traders who didn't get out quick enough, they had a bad couple weeks.

But please, I will never agree with you that the lady has a ounce of decency. Never selfless, always self promoting. Never once do they go and compliment anything that does not benefit themselves. They where given a gift from the devs for stating the obvious and the lady spit in the communities face, and then threatened, and attacked the developers.

If you read the posts you can see the true intention beam through. Attack any coin unrelated to what they invest in. And right there she lies about being invested in other coins. Because they would be out pumping them to. They only pump 1 coin, with 1 affiliation to the BC marketplace that person is developing.

Every other post is trashing a coin, from XC, to this one and many others before. Anything that is competing for her business in her eyes she goes on the offensive. I am developing a business to, I see it in many coins I cover, this same person with the same tactic. I actually have to avoid doing business with BC properties because I fear i'm already starting to dislike the whole community because of this one persons actions.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
GridWorker

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:12:56 PM

I think the devs approach to public inclusion is what will bring change. Mainstream public will not be too concerned about "coding" in order to jump into noob experimental investment. They may become more defined after they get a better idea of things, and by then things will have become more optimized anyhow.

I don't really think much of the past focus of "anonymity" that mostly pandered to conspiracy theorists. You know it is conspiracy based when the majority of devs hide behind proxies and nicknames. Creating a mainstream portal will bring change, then offering the options to go anon will still be an option to those with that preference.

As far as I can tell the devs have created a doorway that will be profitable to everyone, most likely even the whole list of altcoins.

vrc: VBL3M6EzwcYZWeuDpgjG9bDQzTKb4ydiDy
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

volume is dying and this is not a good sign. we need another pump

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:21:55 PM

No we don't! Get out all the pumpers and dumpers It seems like way to many people here are looking for news everyday!

Though I am sure there will be news, a developer said by end of week they are looking to get out the android wallet and or the fiat in wallet. Hopefully both, but as many know, they have to get the payment processors coding for the wallet which is the current hold up.

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

HELLO ALL:

Did you miss out on the 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Physical Vericoin pre-sale? Are you wanting to help spread the word about Vericoin but don't know how?

GOOD NEWS!

Lotto Tickets for the last available Physical Vericoin are on sale NOW as well as Vericoin Logo Stickers!!!!

Prices are:
25 VRC per Lotto ticket, you can buy as many as you want but only 2000 are available!

15 VRC per Logo Sticker, you can buy as many as you want but only 850 are available!

Here is a picture of the Stickers with a US Quarter for size comparison, They are rated Weatherproof and durability is rated at 5 years outdoor use, so these things are VERI durable.

PM ME if you want to buy any!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:32:50 PM

500 VRC will be awarded to listeners during the Open Beta Launch of VRCRadio Tommorow

http://www.vrcradio.com/

Triva, Dedications, Fun, Crpto chat

VRCRadio is targeting newbies and the GP

BUT

ALL R Welcome
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:43:42 PM

I am really happy to see VRC has accepted our advice/invite to  "thunderclap" this awesome coin.
/proud  Cool

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
bit-coin.pt

Activity: 154

bit-coin.pt - A divulgar a Bitcoin em Portugal

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:24:08 AM

We need you support! Goal: 500 supporters by Jul 19th

Go to this link and support this campaign by clicking on support with and choose you way to support. You can pick all the 3 if you want! (Twitter / Facebook / Tumblr)

Using ThunderClap platform is great and the idea being is the following:
- If the goal of 500 supporter is reach the campaign will go live.
- During The North America Bitcoin Conference in chicago, exactly at 12PM all 500 supporters will release the tweet that's on hold.
- The objective is to reach all the ones that are on TNABC remembering that the developers of ‪#‎vericoin‬ are there!

Help this happen!

Use this link to retweet this campaign: https://twitter.com/BrunoPro79/status/487356359688867840

Or share the direct link: www.thndr.it/1xY8U0Q

To find what's ThunderClap see the 1st video here: https://www.thunderclap.it

I really hope that we reach the goal of 500 supporters! have to wait, promote and see!

If you support VeriCoin and this idea take a little time to promote it on your social networks!  Wink Don't forget to enter the site and click on "Facebook" "twitter" "thumblr"

So heres my shoutout to help me promoting this action, make your own tweets or posts on facebook using the link -> http://thndr.it/1xY8U0Q

Bit-Coin.pt - A divulgar a Bitcoin em Portugal - Ajuda o projecto com donativos para 18brXUnsJEXmmEwuwdf7QfkfwQY341492f
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:29:56 AM

500 VRC will be awarded to listeners during the Open Beta Launch of VRCRadio Tommorow

http://www.vrcradio.com/

Triva, Dedications, Fun, Crpto chat

VRCRadio is targeting newbies and the GP

BUT

ALL R Welcome

Good to see, VRC trying to build strong community.
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:36:53 AM

there is an obvious vrc accumulation around 30k..

bit-coin.pt

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:44:52 AM

I am really happy to see VRC has accepted our advice/invite to  "thunderclap" this awesome coin.
/proud  Cool

Yes, I read some days here in the forum something about one thing called "ThunderClap" and went there. The video says all and I thought that could work out nicelly, so didn't waste time and when to promote with an idea that can be interesting! i'm real curious to see on the release day the social reach it will take.

I'm only afraid that the 500 goal may fail... I try to promote it on twitter and facebook but I feel the community could be doing more to help this action.

Just think this, if this campaign is a success A LOT of people will get a tweet about a "think" called VeriCoin and a link to the site (that in my planning may be the brand new website - 19 July). A small part may be at the conference and will get a tweete about some team that on the conference -"hum, going to check this out... hum, where are they then.."

At the end this will act as a mega social campaign to bring the word "VeriCoin" to the masses. If it works out I already have another campaign in mind Smiley so to all the community... HELP THIS HAPPEN!

-> Promoting this action, make your own tweets or posts on facebook using the link -> http://thndr.it/1xY8U0Q

Bit-Coin.pt - A divulgar a Bitcoin em Portugal - Ajuda o projecto com donativos para 18brXUnsJEXmmEwuwdf7QfkfwQY341492f
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:50:48 AM

I am really happy to see VRC has accepted our advice/invite to  "thunderclap" this awesome coin.
/proud  Cool

Yes, I read some days here in the forum something about one thing called "ThunderClap" and went there. The video says all and I thought that could work out nicelly, so didn't waste time and when to promote with an idea that can be interesting! i'm real curious to see on the release day the social reach it will take.

I'm only afraid that the 500 goal may fail... I try to promote it on twitter and facebook but I feel the community could be doing more to help this action.

Just think this, if this campaign is a success A LOT of people will get a tweet about a "think" called VeriCoin and a link to the site (that in my planning may be the brand new website - 19 July). A small part may be at the conference and will get a tweete about some team that on the conference -"hum, going to check this out... hum, where are they then.."

At the end this will act as a mega social campaign to bring the word "VeriCoin" to the masses. If it works out I already have another campaign in mind Smiley so to all the community... HELP THIS HAPPEN!

-> Promoting this action, make your own tweets or posts on facebook using the link -> http://thndr.it/1xY8U0Q

I really want to support this but for me this part was a deal breaker via twitter app.

"This application will be able to:
Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you."

I promise to send out lots of tweets though in the upcoming years as VeriCoin grows!  Roll Eyes

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:04:56 AM

I really want to support this but for me this part was a deal breaker via twitter app.

"This application will be able to:
Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you."

I promise to send out lots of tweets though in the upcoming years as VeriCoin grows!  Roll Eyes

It's how it is, the platform to work it has to gather that information for the campaign to function. I doesn't upset me really, it's just plain XXI times we live on... Wink

But You can help also by tweeting about it, use the mini-link and help this happen, I understand you don't what to share you information and respect that 100% but then tweeeeeeeeeeet it Wink

//// Disclaimer - From now on I aka Bit-Coin.pt will use this account (amesterdamer) as my personal account and leaving the original Bit-Coin.pt to the project that's related ///
bit-coin.pt

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:12:33 AM

//// Disclaimer - From now on I aka Bit-Coin.pt will use this account (amesterdamer) as my personal account and leaving the original Bit-Coin.pt to the project that's related ///

Here's the confirmation about the Disclaimer above from the amesterdamer.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:53:52 AM

need a manual hand pump to get it going not a bot 1

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: