Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:17:26 PM

Sorry guys but vericoin is dead Undecided no one will buy a coin  anymore that a person owns 1/3 of their supply
July 13th called and said "don't get ahead of yourself".
Careful! We could go back and change our statement we made on July 13th...

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:17:59 PM

VRC will be just fine, use it everywhere BTC is accepted...

Why would I want to use VRC (with transactions that can be rolled back) when I can use BTC (with transactions that are final)? Maybe, as you say,  it is safer to hold VRC (as long as it is on a big exchange) over BTC, but it will be worth nothing if you can't spend it because nobody wants to accept it.

Everyone here needs to realize that the world isn't familiar with crypto because of things like GOX, ect.

Decentralized, centralized is all a gimmick for paranoid whacka-do's that want to keep this from going mainstream for 1 reason or another. 1 Big reason is if this goes mainstream, Pump and dump groups, and scammers will come under much more scrutiny. Thats why you see all these people here who want the status quo, somehow they benefit from keeping crypto small and out of the mainstream.

If you think the everyday person says to themselves... You know what. I can't buy my tablet... I don't know if the coin is centralized? ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS.

I can't find one person not involved in crypto who even knows what that crap means. This is why it doesn't grow larger, faster. Instead of relating to normal people, Lets talk centralization, cause thats sure to catch peoples interest!

Vericoin wants to use the blockchain to go after a mass audience, not the crypto nuts! There is 1,000 + alts all competing for the same 300-400 million dollars that is being speculated with in the alt market. You are starting to see more lately, instead of communities coming together, they fight for the same money and compete to take each other down, rather than bring them up.

My post has nothing to do with centralization, or the masses caring about it. It's about merchants caring about the roll-backs. If there is a chance of it happening again then why would anyone want to accept VRC as payment? Little Timmy isn't going to buy an iPad because Apple won't want VRC, not because Timmy cares whether it is centralised or not.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:20:46 PM

Sorry guys but I am verishit at readng forums  Roll Eyes no one will buy a coin  anymore that a person owns 1/3 of their supply

Indeed  Wink

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:21:27 PM

Why would I want to use VRC (with transactions that can be rolled back) when I can use BTC (with transactions that are final)? Maybe, as you say,  it is safer to hold VRC (as long as it is on a big exchange) over BTC, but it will be worth nothing if you can't spend it because nobody wants to accept it.

Everyone here needs to realize that the world isn't familiar with crypto because of things like GOX, ect.

Decentralized, centralized is all a gimmick for paranoid whacka-do's that want to keep this from going mainstream for 1 reason or another. 1 Big reason is if this goes mainstream, Pump and dump groups, and scammers will come under much more scrutiny. Thats why you see all these people here who want the status quo, somehow they benefit from keeping crypto small and out of the mainstream.

If you think the everyday person says to themselves... You know what. I can't buy my tablet... I don't know if the coin is centralized? ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS.

I can't find one person not involved in crypto who even knows what that crap means. This is why it doesn't grow larger, faster. Instead of relating to normal people, Lets talk centralization, cause thats sure to catch peoples interest!

Vericoin wants to use the blockchain to go after a mass audience, not the crypto nuts! There is 1,000 + alts all competing for the same 300-400 million dollars that is being speculated with in the alt market. You are starting to see more lately, instead of communities coming together, they fight for the same money and compete to take each other down, rather than bring them up.

My post has nothing to do with centralization, or the masses caring about it. It's about merchants caring about the roll-backs. If there is a chance of it happening again then why would anyone want to accept VRC as payment? Little Timmy isn't going to buy an iPad because Apple won't want VRC, not because Timmy cares whether it is centralised or not.

Devs said they wouldn't do it again, and they have a call to action for the community right now to stake coins in wallets while they work to be the leader in decentralizing exchanges to prevent this goin forward.

These devs are impressive, if you take time to read how they delt with this. nothing short of amazing. They made me from 98% vericoin supporter to a 100% vericoin Fanboy. I have no intention of any other crypto, not even BTC anymore, way to many people in BTC want to hold it back for whatever reason.

VeriCoin wants to bring more people in, go mainstream. Bitcoin wants to remain niche judging by the words of the ones calling to let the thieves have there way in the name of being a tech purist.

I am going to go with the coin hoping for mainstream adoption with a team dedicated to success and community.

VeriCoin stands for something more than you people give us credit for. The community here is strong, you will see.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:21:47 PM

Small article about the progress :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/vericoin-advises-users-not-to-move-funds-while-hard-fork-is-still-being-worked-on

Please share so everyone's funds stay safe!
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:25:16 PM

"The paypal of crypto."
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:27:06 PM

Sorry guys but verishit is dead  Roll Eyes no one will buy a coin  anymore that a person owns 1/3 of their supply

Man if blackcoin is going down don't come here to vent frustration like a total retard...
I got some BCs too you know... not a bad coin, just doomed to death, guess I'm dumping the leftovers, thanks for reminding me!.

Now go back to your cave.

Eth.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:27:14 PM

Don't worry, the japanese whales are going to support it. I seen these guys work. They don't lie. Will be exciting to see this go above pre-crisis levels by end of day.

https://twitter.com/Daikoku10Crypto/status/488641086693601281

And his brother

https://twitter.com/Li_Zhuan/status/488675458771218433

They are in process of moving BTC to exchanges to support. You will see. Bye are the days of cheap VRC

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

This can be put simply

Vericoin Dev Trust = Gone
Mintpal Team Trust= Gone

Strange, people are still trading at MP. This means you are talking bullshit WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid dick
GridWorker

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:28:52 PM

Sorry guys but vericoin is dead Undecided no one will buy a coin  anymore that a person owns 1/3 of their supply
No kidding LoL!

vrc: VBL3M6EzwcYZWeuDpgjG9bDQzTKb4ydiDy
Seldar

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

These devs are impressive, if you take time to read how they delt with this. nothing short of amazing. They made me from 98% vericoin supporter to a 100% vericoin Fanboy. I have no intention of any other crypto, not even BTC anymore, way to many people in BTC want to hold it back for whatever reason.

VeriCoin wants to bring more people in, go mainstream. Bitcoin wants to remain niche judging by the words of the ones calling to let the thieves have there way in the name of being a tech purist.

I am going to go with the coin hoping for mainstream adoption with a team dedicated to success and community.

Stop your bullshit.
How can anybody trust a currency wich can be reversed at any time?
Do you really think that a normal person will sell some goods for a currency when the threat of a reverse will be here?

Sorry for my bad english Smiley
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:29:52 PM

LOL that one was good...

See? That is how FUD should be, smart and hilarious, not like the other tools FUD wannabe's Wink

Keep'em coming!

Eth.
pb2014

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:30:14 PM

Ok here's my 2 cents.

If this was any other shit coin then people would not even give a fk. It wouldn't even have been a target for a hacker. This just tells me that Vericoin is a diamong in a rough. Vericoin is a big threat to all other big altcoins  and they are going to find any way to bring us down. People who don't even own any Vericoin's are coming over here from all over the place and just bashing the decision made by the devs. Why? Because they know Vericion is the real deal. As if Every other atlcoins revolves around Vericion (soon it will be the king of alts).
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:30:17 PM

Devs said they wouldn't do it again, and they have a call to action for the community right now to stake coins in wallets while they work to be the leader in decentralizing exchanges to prevent this goin forward.

VeriCoin stands for something more than you people give us credit for. The community here is strong, you will see.

If they won't do it again then how does it encourage people to come into crypto that were otherwise too wary? If they know that they won't be protected the same way in future then all this talk of VRC being safter than BTC is just nonsense.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:31:23 PM

Stop your bullshit.
Do you really think that a normal person will sell some goods for a currency when the threat of a reverse will be here?

You understand if they change anything, and the network doesn't agree nothing would happen?

The devs acted on behalf of the community.

Can you tell in the hours since re-open no big dump happend?

The community, the ones with coins are not scared off by the FUD.

We might lose a few day traders, but we will gain a larger mass of new investors sick of all there crap coins.

kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:33:17 PM

Stop your bullshit.

How many times was it reversed.? How many times will it happen in the future.

I think the answer to those questions is 1 and 0
Kinda neat.. llike binary.. if you don't like the coin sell it. If you don't have any to sell, then don't buy it.
Simple. Like binary.

The next 24 hours are critical!
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:35:41 PM

This can be put simply

Vericoin Dev Trust = Gone
Mintpal Team Trust= Gone

My trust in the Dev's has increased exponentially becuse of their response to the knuckle heads attempts to trash an exchange and steal  from others.

Satoshi said. 3 things needed for commerce. Buy, Seller, Trusted 3rd party

Fiats are the trusted 3rd party.

With crypto, The coin is the trusted 3rd party and by default that makes the Dev's the trusted 3rd party

Dev's are in charge of a coin. If the Dev's  are active (Which has been a problem)  they can intercede in extreme cases of manipulation or wrong doing as occurred yesterday on "Blue Sunday"

Crypto coin developers can be more nimble. The Fed couldn't ever implement some thing the VeriCoin has in such rapid fashion.

Hooray for our Dev's

VeriCoinLives

Long Live Vericoin!

More on thos topic on VRCRadion live @ 10 AM EST

http://www.vrcradio.com/
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

NONE WAS HARMED BY THIS FORK EXCEPT THE HACKER/SCAMMER
STOP FUDING !!!

VRC will go stronger and stronger
this show the credibility to the markets
VRC will attract smart money because they now prove from no doubt how safe is to invest in

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:36:44 PM

I am patiently waiting a stable market for a while.

I really want to start sending emails to large media outlets! This is big, big news. The 1% that held bitcoin back will hate it, as the rush of new investors flock into the quality of VRC.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:38:26 PM

I am patiently waiting a stable market for a while.

I really want to start sending emails to large media outlets! This is big, big news. The 1% that held bitcoin back will hate it, as the rush of new investors flock into the quality of VRC.

Sounds like a pipe dream to me.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: