Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

Can anyone here comment on the profitability of the Vericoin mining pool?

Has anyone calculated an average return per Mh/s over a week or so with a scrypt miner?

I'm considering giving it a go since I like the sound of it paying out in Vericoin etc, but if it's not as profitable as mining a standard mining pool then I'd rather just mine other coins and buy Veri =P

Sorry to bump so soon. Just wasn't sure if this would get noticed with all the childish bickering going on.

C'mon guys, if you really want Vericoin to succeed then let's keep it mature and professional (relatively) on here! This is THE Vericoin forum after all. One of the reasons I believe that dogecoin is failing is due to it's toxically childish community.. More talk about crypto and why Vericoin is awesome please =)

Also if anyone could tell me about the profits from the mining pool, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

You're absolutely right. I don't wanna see fucking guys in here, i come here to get information.

I'm mining at the vericoin pool with my small 2.5 Mh/s miner and actually i get abot 1.5 to 1.7 VRC the day. That doesn't even pay my electricity costs but i'm sure it will pay out cause i stand 100% behind VRC and i'm  confident that it will be the future coin.

Hmm, ok so from the sounds of it then maybe I should stick to mining a different multipool and just buy Veri when it seems appropriate.

I've got a 95 Mh/s miner, so at 1.5 VRC / Mh / day I'd only expect to get a return of around 150 VRC per day, which is only worth currently around 30 USD. I can definitely do better than that on another pool and buy Veri.

If I've got something wrong in my calcs then if like to hear it. I absolutely support Veribin every other way, currently staking over 2k Veri =)

I do need to try to ROI on my miner though so I'll do my best to support in other ways!

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:40:27 PM

Has anyone calculated an average return per Mh/s over a week or so with a scrypt miner?

I'm considering giving it a go since I like the sound of it paying out in Vericoin etc, but if it's not as profitable as mining a standard mining pool then I'd rather just mine other coins and buy Veri =P

Sorry to bump so soon. Just wasn't sure if this would get noticed with all the childish bickering going on.

C'mon guys, if you really want Vericoin to succeed then let's keep it mature and professional (relatively) on here! This is THE Vericoin forum after all. One of the reasons I believe that dogecoin is failing is due to it's toxically childish community.. More talk about crypto and why Vericoin is awesome please =)

Also if anyone could tell me about the profits from the mining pool, that would be greatly appreciated.

You're absolutely right. I don't wanna see fucking guys in here, i come here to get information.

I'm mining at the vericoin pool with my small 2.5 Mh/s miner and actually i get abot 1.5 to 1.7 VRC the day. That doesn't even pay my electricity costs but i'm sure it will pay out cause i stand 100% behind VRC and i'm  confident that it will be the future coin.

Hmm, ok so from the sounds of it then maybe I should stick to mining a different multipool and just buy Veri when it seems appropriate.

I've got a 95 Mh/s miner, so at 1.5 VRC / Mh / day I'd only expect to get a return of around 150 VRC per day, which is only worth currently around 30 USD. I can definitely do better than that on another pool and buy Veri.

If I've got something wrong in my calcs then if like to hear it. I absolutely support Veribin every other way, currently staking over 2k Veri =)

I do need to try to ROI on my miner though so I'll do my best to support in other ways!

It pays out over time, in a different way than most pools. Hey as long as you are getting your return from the mining and putting some of that into VRC you're getting the same result. You just have to do a little more legwork through the exchanges.

GL with your mining rig!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

I'm mining at the vericoin pool with my small 2.5 Mh/s miner and actually i get abot 1.5 to 1.7 VRC the day. That doesn't even pay my electricity costs but i'm sure it will pay out cause i stand 100% behind VRC and i'm  confident that it will be the future coin.

Keep in mind if you are mining another coin at another pool and then trading it for VRC, you incur the following costs: mining pool fee + exchange fee + transfer fee.  VeriPool fees are currently 2.5%, so you are coming out ahead at VeriPool, which also does the trading for you via OBA (saving you time) and deposits the VRC directly to your wallet.

The pool will be updated with "bells and whistles" later, but for now it is a great option for "mining" VRC and it also supports the VeriFund.  No brainer for me...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:23:00 PM

FYI, I just used VeriBit to book a hotel room for my wife through Expedia.

Expedia received the bitcoin promptly, then dropped back to the reservations screen to tell me it had accidentally lost the room and that, even though my 'bank' had processed the payment, they would send it back to me in a few days!!!!!1111!

Now, get this, I telephone the US Expedia customer service, sit on the phone for 45 minutes, then the guy's supervisor finally gets back to me and says, "So I understand you paid by Paypal?" !!!!

Turns out he had no idea either what bitcoin was or the fact that Expedia hotel bookings could now be paid with 'em. "No, Sir, we only accept credit card payment or PayPal" LOL.

Long story short, I had to explain to him that they did, indeed, accept bitcoin for hotel bookings now and that there was no way they would be able to refund the money automatically. He's having to contact 'corporate' to find our what the score is. I said he should kick some ass at corporate over the support desk not being informed about bitcoin and how to handle problems with payments/refunds.

Sheesh.

Still, I did enjoy getting to use VeriBit for realz.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:32:48 PM

I'm mining at the vericoin pool with my small 2.5 Mh/s miner and actually i get abot 1.5 to 1.7 VRC the day. That doesn't even pay my electricity costs but i'm sure it will pay out cause i stand 100% behind VRC and i'm  confident that it will be the future coin.

It pays out over time, in a different way than most pools. Hey as long as you are getting your return from the mining and putting some of that into VRC you're getting the same result. You just have to do a little more legwork through the exchanges.

GL with your mining rig!

Thanks I appreciate the comments =)

So would you say that the previous comments re the return rate of the Vericoin pool were inaccurate possibly? Seemed a fair bit lower than I would have hoped =/

I do want to support Vericoin, I don't exactly understand what Verifund is though, and how I would be supporting it by mining the Veripool.

Could someone shed some light on that for me please?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:36:23 PM

GL with your mining rig!

Thanks I appreciate the comments =)

So would you say that the previous comments re the return rate of the Vericoin pool were inaccurate possibly? Seemed a fair bit lower than I would have hoped =/

I do want to support Vericoin, I don't exactly understand what Verifund is though, and how I would be supporting it by mining the Veripool.

Could someone shed some light on that for me please?

Here is a link to the fund page.
http://www.vericoin.info/verifund.html

It supports the development of Vericoin services.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
otila

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

only one node found from dnsseeds and it does not work, 198.199.94.191 gives Refused error for dns queries

Code:
trying connection 107.170.140.210:58684 lastseen=72.3hrs
connect() failed after select(): Connection refused
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:35:59 PM

Live tomorrow @ 11AM EST

You can still support: thndr.it/1xY8U0Q
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:46:01 PM

Right. Grow up.

no thanks, I'll just stay 21 forever. Grin

lol that is funny i will go for 25 forever have some common sense and youth lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:22:02 PM

Everyone who isn't doing the thunderclap campaign can still help this weekend by using social media to get the word out. We got a reach of like a quarter million people that will hear us on that day. Everyone do your part! it will be a good way to get VeriCoin into peoples heads, and at a great time when a lot of nice things are being released!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:50:00 PM

Everyone who isn't doing the thunderclap campaign can still help this weekend by using social media to get the word out. We got a reach of like a quarter million people that will hear us on that day. Everyone do your part! it will be a good way to get VeriCoin into peoples heads, and at a great time when a lot of nice things are being released!

Vericoin is already in the poeples head. Its all like " VERICOIN THE COIN THAT PULLS A ROLLBACK OF ITS BLOCKCHAIN BECAUSE THE DEVS DONT CARE ABOUT CRYPTO!"
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:00:56 PM

Vericoin is already in the poeples head. Its all like " VERICOIN THE COIN THAT PULLS A ROLLBACK OF ITS BLOCKCHAIN BECAUSE THE DEVS DONT CARE ABOUT CRYPTO!"

Your argument doesn't make sense. If we didn't care about crypto we would of walked away like so many in the past.  There also wouldn't be a place for you to spend so much of your free time.
knowbrainar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

Sorry I'm new to this thread and would like to ask what is happening this weekend with VRC? Are there any new things being released? Thanks in advance.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:35:02 PM

Dell supporting BTC payments...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101849122
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:35:47 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 07:49:22 PM by Bobsurplus

Your argument doesn't make sense. If we didn't care about crypto we would of walked away like so many in the past.  There also wouldn't be a place for you to spend so much of your free time.

It makes sense! If they cared about cypto they would not have bailed out mintpal and rolled back the clock. How do you think others outside of crypto will see a move like this? We're all telling them that they can believe and trust in a blockchian because it cant be messed with but you guys did just that. Not only does it taint crypto, (not saying a 2m theft would not do the same, but people are used to that in the crypto world, if anything it would help teach people on how vigilant they need to be when it comes to their coins.) Instead were teaching them that they dont need to be secure and use top notch security, all they need to do, is know that if someone gets robbed they can possibly do a rollback.

We're unteaching years of work here. Angry

This coin is a complete crypto joke and I for one will never hold, use or trade it and good luck getting ebay or amazon or overstock to ever except this tainted wanna be cryptocoin.
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:44:59 PM

Bobsurplus - This user is currently ignored.

You can do the same.. just click on Ignore below the nickname on the left
Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

Bobsurplus - This user is currently ignored.

You can do the same.. just click on Ignore below the nickname on the left

I am repeating it every single thread, he is everywhere, always does the same Smiley.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:50:37 PM

Vericoin is already in the poeples head. Its all like " VERICOIN THE COIN THAT PULLS A ROLLBACK TO SAVE THE COIN AND ITS INVESTORS BECAUSE THE DEVS CARE ABOUT CRYPTO!"

Your argument doesn't make sense. If we didn't care about crypto we would of walked away like so many in the past.  There also wouldn't be a place for you to spend so much of your free time.

It makes sense! If they cared about cypto they would not have bailed out mintpal and rolled back the clock. How do you think others outside of crypto will see a move like this? We're all telling them that they can believe and trust in a blockchian because it cant be messed with but you guys did just that. Not only does it taint crypto, (not saying a 2m theft would not do the same, but people are used to that in the crypto world, if anything it would help teach people on how vigilant they need to be when it comes to their coins.) Instead were teaching them that they dont need to be secure and use top notch security, all they need to do, is know that if someone gets robbed they can possibly do a rollback.

This coin is a complete crypto joke and I for one will never hold, use or trade it and good luck getting ebay or amazon or overstock to ever except this tainted wanna be cryptocoin.

I'm sorry Bob but no one cares what you have to say anymore!
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:52:46 PM

Vericoin is already in the poeples head. Its all like " VERICOIN THE COIN THAT PULLS A ROLLBACK TO SAVE THE COIN AND ITS INVESTORS BECAUSE THE DEVS CARE ABOUT CRYPTO!"

Here I fixed it for you
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:53:38 PM

I'm sorry Bob but no one cares what you have to say anymore!

I like it this way better, and if you dont care what I have to say mr jr member then dont quote me and just ignore me

MR JR MEMBER!
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: