Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:50:56 PM

Hello everybody.

We just created a new cryptocoin related Forum, completely built on Node.js .

You're welcome to open a new thread for your coin & community on http://5.101.107.239:4567/

Our conception is second generation minded: scalability, speed, lightness, security.

We are proud to announce the opening beta of CRYPTOBBFORUM !

We will open registration for the first 150/200 users and test for beta testing purposes. Next we'll open it to the public!

Please connect to http://5.101.107.239:4567/ and try it out!  

Any feedback and suggestion are welcome.

CryptoSkills Team
. Wink

Might want to invest in a domain name. And a better server set-up that serves node on port 80.....

This is a beta testing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:51:07 PM

Outside the developers, there is no official anything at the moment. There are plenty of members of the community that are contributing greatly, but they do not represent the development of the coin.

This

As someone who moderates in the irc and is the unofficial liaison, toning down the anger could help bring in more interested in the coin.
webay

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:54:18 PM

Outside the developers, there is no official anything at the moment. There are plenty of members of the community that are contributing greatly, but they do not represent the development of the coin.
He's got a + sign in IRC, so he means something to you guys. I believe in you devs, but you guys need to get your PR game and community management up to snuff.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:55:16 PM

TO The VRC Community:

Apparently there has been some sort of misunderstanding, I AM NOT A DEV OF VERICOIN, I am just a supporter of Vericoin because I believe in the Devs and the future of VRC.

I probably have come off a little strong to some in my defense of VRC and in "conversations" with others and for that I apologize. I realize I have probably been a bit over zealous and as such will now be refraining from posting in this thread unless it has something to do important VRC news or VRC projects.

I do not wish for others to blame the Devs or Vericoin for my almost fanatical defense and devotion to VRC and so as such will remove myself from the equation.

I will continue to work to support and spread VRC adoption, along with Physical Vericoins and the like but will no longer partake in any "small talk" or the like on this thread.

I hope you all can see that what I have said was on ME and not in anyway affiliated with the Devs beliefs or feelings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

This

As someone who moderates in the irc and is the unofficial liaison, toning down the anger could help bring in more interested in the coin.

It is very bad. I never seen someone from coca-cola, or any brand have someone like this leading any community effort with any official capacity.

I have nothing against socal. But I can see many, many valid points why someone else should be in charge... of ANYTHING relating to a brand.

I have never seen more toxic behavior from someone assigned to promote community.  Huh

Simply avoid being an ass when you represent the coin is all that it would take.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:57:50 PM

Guys as you can see i dont post alot...

This is a request for calm.. peaceful contributions thoughts advice etc etc.

we are NOT a playground, with kids boasting i got the bestest more intelligent response, to that fool to this fool, to you to me to him..

blah blah blah, it is just going round and round !.

What I don't get is the people who come out with the most credible thoughts positive ideas answers are also on the other side of the
coin stooping below the belt, with unnecessary digs.   

HANG ON !. are you really in a play ground here?.

I think not!.   Your a part of the best thing crypto has to offer since bitcoin/litecoin.

Enjoy the ride don't make it hard on each and everyone.

I'm calling time here..

Man up behave, or leave the table with dignity. 

A Constructive positive forum presence it what we need. !.

So lets start of by not bashing this post.  Grin

Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

TO The VRC Community:

Apparently there has been some sort of misunderstanding, I AM NOT A DEV OF VERICOIN, I am just a supporter of Vericoin because I believe in the Devs and the future of VRC.

I probably have come off a little strong to some in my defense of VRC and in "conversations" with others and for that I apologize. I realize I have probably been a bit over zealous and as such will now be refraining from posting in this thread unless it has something to do important VRC news or VRC projects.

I do not wish for others to blame the Devs or Vericoin for my almost fanatical defense and devotion to VRC and so as such will remove myself from the equation.

I will continue to work to support and spread VRC adoption, along with Physical Vericoins and the like but will no longer partake in any "small talk" or the like on this thread.

I hope you all can see that what I have said was on ME and not in anyway affiliated with the Devs beliefs or feelings.

Well I do apologize for being an ass in my last post. It doesn't do anyone anything good being a dick like that... So I do apologize. The point I was trying to make in a more constructive way was to say I know you're not a DEV and I know you're not "officially" on the team but you need to remember; not everyone knows that.

I was working my B job last week, representing a major brand at a huge event in town. Based on what I was doing and how things were step up most people probably understood I was not actually part of the company. Yet I still had their logo on my shirt and I knew I still made an impression for their customers and well as their potential customers. So that meant from the moment I got out of my car at the beginning of the day, until I got back in my car at the end of the day, I had to put on my happy smiley face. That meant: no smoking on my breaks, no swearing of any kind, no checking my messages on my phone, no anything. High positive energy 100% of the time. Now granted I was being paid by a company so I do realize this is still a little different than you helping out the VRC team, for free.

But please keep in mind my friend, you appear as an authoritative figure to the VRC community. You are on the Google Hangouts, in the VRC channel (with that + sign), on this forum and elsewhere. I don't want you to leave and never come back, i just want you to please try a little harder to represent VRC is the most positive manner possible.

Thank you.
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:26:38 PM

@socal

Although I have nothing against cannabis, maybe you can atleast try to not vape during the Google Hangouts, for the sake of VRC's professional image.

Do you really need to get high at that moment in time? You can't wait a bit?

When I saw you take a hit from the vape, you tried to hide your smile, so you know it was naughty Grin

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:33:22 PM

Has anyone else signed up for moolah.io yet? Seemed like a pretty easy process to get going, not a long wait.

*edit I just checked and they got back to me within a few minutes. Going to set up my account shortly. It looks like you just need photo id, and proof of residence and you are on your way. That allows you to accept coin, and have access to all the merchant services. Pretty cool so far. Anyone else used moolah.io for anything before?

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

i have been there.. i am a big fan of this coin and hold some. if not for the fundamentals and devs i almost wanted to sell all because the community is not very friendly. irc is not moderated at times and people are rude, even to fellow vericoin members. sometimes, people can be loyal to a coin because of the community, so everyone, we have the same goal. let us try to tone it down a bit and be mindful.

my 2 cents
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:36:52 PM

TO The VRC Community:

That's not just fine and dandy and long overdue, but it also leaves out how much profit you make while "...working to support and spread VRC adoption, along with Physical Vericoins..." which should be an important consideration on behalf of the desired transparency in this coin. You should remove yourself from the equation, AFTER answering the specific question.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:38:38 PM

TO The VRC Community:

That's not just fine and dandy and long overdue, but it also leaves out how much profit you make while "...working to support and spread VRC adoption, along with Physical Vericoins..." which should be an important consideration on behalf of the desired transparency in this coin. You should remove yourself from the equation, AFTER answering the specific question.

He has not attempted to hide it at all, he states very often that 50% of profits goes to the fund, so I assume 50% goes to him.

PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:39:03 PM

Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:45:19 PM

TO The VRC Community:

He has not attempted to hide it at all, he states very often that 50% of profits goes to the fund, so I assume 50% goes to him.

Yep, the question is how much is each (50%), don't you think?
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:51:00 PM

TO The VRC Community:

I do believe your dedication and enthusiasm for VRC can be beneficial to bring in new members.  Even if we have has disagreements before, I will say you a playing a role that no one else has stepped up to fill.
portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:52:11 PM

New Vericoin Website Preview!

Link: http://vericoin.azurewebsites.net/

portdavenport
picchio
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:59:16 PM

New Vericoin Website Preview!

Link: http://vericoin.azurewebsites.net/

portdavenport
VeriCoin Lottery
http://vrc.txid.pw/ do not work for me.

Waves mi piaceva ora non più.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:02:07 PM

/Sigh  I can't speak for anyone, just trying to speed up that process. This is why people tend to not like you barabbas. You can sure beat a dead horse.

We have to build a community up to include everyone, no matter how much people hate each other for whatever reason. I know you will find your answer, or you will scream to hell and back. So please, figure out your answer soon. Whoever you are, you are a very clever person. You could use that energy to better the coin, and point out valid concerns when they are necessary. Because surely only idiots would ever invest with rose tinted glasses on, and a lot of the things VeriCoin has done already deserve constructive criticism.

I should have never answered in the first place for someone else. So my fault for doing that, But please everyone reading this, Lets start to think of a few minutes where we can use our practical skills, real life talents to create value for vericoin.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:06:36 PM

Do we have any crowd funding sources for Promotion projects?

I really think ideas like. "Give me x VRC to buy x stickers and I will place them on all these places in my city" Or something along those lines.

Maybe we can promote VeriCoin in some creative ways? At this point we have to start thinking more like a small company, and not like a lost, little coin in the big bad world of crypto

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:11:47 PM

And just to be comical before I leave. And a bit annoyed at the same time.

Maybe our slogan can be "veri-soon"

As in everything is announced to be coming out veri-soon

I'll never get why we keep choosing to go this route, Build up expectations, which lately, are let downs to some. When we could just ninja launch products, like a boss.

Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: