Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:29:23 AM

Lottery may be illegal for some people. Other forms of "reward" might be more widely accepted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:37:25 AM

Lottery may be illegal for some people. Other forms of "reward" might be more widely accepted.
I wouldnt be too concerned about it being classified as a 'lottery' for legal purposes.

I do think that people wouldn't really see it as much of an incentive though unless there was at least a somewhat real chance they might actually see a reward from a transaction. It wouldn't have to be much, even small rewards can make a big impact on a persons perception. Even the 'staking' income is tiny, but significant in its own way. I've seen less than 1 VRC rewarded to me from my staking, yet I still stake because I like to see those small rewards =)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:40:18 AM

What about a referral program for encouraging people to get their friends to sign up and use AND BUY Vericoin?

Thoughts?

OK guys I had a good idea you tell me if it is great but I do not want to post in here,  so I will post in veritalk forum. I am not a fan of this forum for my verifamily members this is more for swing traders
ofp

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:46:19 AM

Well, Ok, but the concept is to "concentrate" the reward to few people and make it proportional to the collected transaction fees. So, in my example we would pay (or reward) 50% of the collected transaction fees to a small number of "happy merchants" which is very compelling in my opinion.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:48:14 AM

What about a referral program for encouraging people to get their friends to sign up and use AND BUY Vericoin?

Thoughts?

OK guys I had a good idea you tell me if it is great but I do not want to post in here due so I will post in veritalk forum. I am not a fan of this forum for my verifamily members this is more for swing traders

I'll be watching for your idea in the Veritalk forum too. Still though why not post it here for others? You may not like this forum, understandably so, but it would be good to fill it with some positive and constructive information rathen than just FUD and people crying about their investments (myself included).

Like it or not, this is the forum that comes up when searching Google for Vericoin information.. We should do what we can to make it a positive place =)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
leckey

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:48:23 AM

Is anyone around the Bitcoin Center in NYC, that has some time to promote VeriCoin before the party?

Can we organize a giveaway of VeriCoin around the city leading up to the event?  

Perhaps use social media to tell people where to go, or hints about where the free VeriCoin are? We could place some paper wallets with like 100 VRC in them each + instructions on how to download a wallet, ect.

I would contribute to the giveaway if anyone would be willing to do this. The rest of the community can help with small donations, and by using twitter, ect to promote the giveaway. Maybe we get our story picked up, maybe not. Regardless we can educate people about VeriCoin in the Financial hub of the world.

This is a opportunity that we need to use to create brand awareness. A giveaway leading up to a VeriCoin party at Bitcoin Center seems like a logical way for a community that cares to show we are 1 step ahead of the game. That we care just a little more than the next coin, that we will work just a little bit harder than the rest.

I thought you were "done" with VRC since the price fell  Roll Eyes Grin

Look again, I said I was done with this forum, and I am. Sorry I had a great idea that I thought was worth sharing. The reason I am done, and for GOOD now, is responses like what you are doing right now. People have a way of sidestepping progression on this forum and attacking others. It's a great idea I said I would help fund, and the only response is that of a troll. After this response you just affirmed why I should not have even posted something positive like that. Anyone with good ideas is shot down for some reason instead of trying to build it up. A community will never grow with a foundation of assholes like has been posting for the past few days - weeks.

I will hold VeriCoin no matter what until a team comes that can do "mainstream" better. As of right now this is the only game in town so I support it. Though I will not speak again, you are right. I will preserve sanity over messing with the kiddies who want to turn this into a forum full of people who wish to bring others down.

People like you Leckey, make me want to sell out everything I own and move on. You know I am looking for support making a VRC faucet, You HAVE a VRC faucet. I LINK MY WEBSITE TO YOUR FAUCET Yet you will not help me make another one for the community because it would be competition for you. Not only will you not help me, you chose to attack me.

So its better I just not look at this forum, and all the wonderful people who post here.

Ahh I see thank you for the information I will now be removing lekeys faucet from vericoinish.com and work on creating my own this weekend. Then I will give you a copy of the scrypt B4C.

Feel free to remove it. However you should know, that not once has he asked for any help from me - help which I would gladly give (as specified in a previous post in thread). What he's saying with regards to me not wanting to help because of competition is 100% false. But sure, jerk knees some more.

Edit: And I don't think of it as *my* faucet. Sure, I created it - but there are many people who contribute to the balance besides myself.

lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:58:17 AM

Is anyone around the Bitcoin Center in NYC, that has some time to promote VeriCoin before the party?

Perhaps use social media to tell people where to go, or hints about where the free VeriCoin are? We could place some paper wallets with like 100 VRC in them each + instructions on how to download a wallet, ect.

I would contribute to the giveaway if anyone would be willing to do this. The rest of the community can help with small donations, and by using twitter, ect to promote the giveaway. Maybe we get our story picked up, maybe not. Regardless we can educate people about VeriCoin in the Financial hub of the world.

This is a opportunity that we need to use to create brand awareness. A giveaway leading up to a VeriCoin party at Bitcoin Center seems like a logical way for a community that cares to show we are 1 step ahead of the game. That we care just a little more than the next coin, that we will work just a little bit harder than the rest.

Look again, I said I was done with this forum, and I am. Sorry I had a great idea that I thought was worth sharing. The reason I am done, and for GOOD now, is responses like what you are doing right now. People have a way of sidestepping progression on this forum and attacking others. It's a great idea I said I would help fund, and the only response is that of a troll. After this response you just affirmed why I should not have even posted something positive like that. Anyone with good ideas is shot down for some reason instead of trying to build it up. A community will never grow with a foundation of assholes like has been posting for the past few days - weeks.

I will hold VeriCoin no matter what until a team comes that can do "mainstream" better. As of right now this is the only game in town so I support it. Though I will not speak again, you are right. I will preserve sanity over messing with the kiddies who want to turn this into a forum full of people who wish to bring others down.

People like you Leckey, make me want to sell out everything I own and move on. You know I am looking for support making a VRC faucet, You HAVE a VRC faucet. I LINK MY WEBSITE TO YOUR FAUCET Yet you will not help me make another one for the community because it would be competition for you. Not only will you not help me, you chose to attack me.

So its better I just not look at this forum, and all the wonderful people who post here.

Ahh I see thank you for the information I will now be removing lekeys faucet from vericoinish.com and work on creating my own this weekend. Then I will give you a copy of the scrypt B4C.

Feel free to remove it. However you should know, that not once has he asked for any help from me - help which I would gladly give (as specified in a previous post in thread). What he's saying with regards to me not wanting to help because of competition is 100% false. But sure, jerk knees some more.

Edit: And I don't think of it as *my* faucet. Sure, I created it - but there are many people who contribute to the balance besides myself.

Awesome then help the guy out he is a beginner developer from what I understand and could use some assistance in creating a new faucet. I mean once I get a scrypt together I will be more then happy to share it with you since it will be a bit more then a faucet. He is asking for help I apologize if I came off stand-off ish or misinterpreted the post. Lets get people to open more wallets that is my goal.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

Thoughts?

OK guys I had a good idea you tell me if it is great but I do not want to post in here due so I will post in veritalk forum. I am not a fan of this forum for my verifamily members this is more for swing traders

I'll be watching for your idea in the Veritalk forum too. Still though why not post it here for others? You may not like this forum, understandably so, but it would be good to fill it with some positive and constructive information rathen than just FUD and people crying about their investments (myself included).

Like it or not, this is the forum that comes up when searching Google for Vericoin information.. We should do what we can to make it a positive place =)

The end result can be posted here, but idea generation for vericoin should be among vericoiners. Actually we should have a closed special privileged section for leaders in the veritalk forum. For obvious reasons such as people saying they had the idea first from other alts.....etc
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:02:46 AM

Well, Ok, but the concept is to "concentrate" the reward to few people and make it proportional to the collected transaction fees. So, in my example we would pay (or reward) 50% of the collected transaction fees to a small number of "happy merchants" which is very compelling in my opinion.

I like the idea for a merchant reward, as merchants would potentially be involved in many many transactions, and hence would gain additonal entries in to the lottery. Whereas for a casual user, they would want a more realistic reward for it to be an incentive.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:04:19 AM

Its going to be one hell of a VeriCoin party. Everyone is going to have on a moapy face and be all pissed off they lost a lot of there money. Buyers all went on strike (for 9 bitcoins you can clear the whole order book on bittrex) scary to think about.

I hope the dev's planned for this and have something cool planned to get people excited again before the party!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:05:44 AM

Anyways I just bought some VRC right now, because it's at a good price. Don't forget what you read previously about creating the best decentralized anon. Your team has the talent for such a goal, one which is more realistic.

Can't give details on it at this point, but we have a great strategy for completely decentralized, efficient, VeriSend, completely rewritten.

So these are the dev goals now, right? Sounds cool.
Nice, glad to hear it!  When you are designing it, consider being able to implement the following features if possible:

-Decentralized Bulletin Board like Craigslist where people can post in a decentralized manner for goods and services.  Also consider a rating/reputation system that sticks with a public address and how people might use escrow (see cloak's planned marketplace for ideas in this realm)

-Encrypted messaging, or atleast messaging for communication between parties, ideally encrypted.

-Maybe the ability to even upload files or create legal documents like binding contracts that are permanently tied to each public address and shared amongst the decentralized wallets.  The thinking is this can enable more formal agreements between parties such as a safer sale of large goods,  gainful employment, selling a car, or even land or title transfer.  The blockchain is a perfect vehicle for storing public ledger type information including deeds and contracts and eventually there will be a coin that enables this.  Why not let it be Vericoin?
aciddbboy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:08:02 AM

Vrc was such a big pool of little juicy fishes and obviously whales have made all the money .

You cant call it scam because dev team seem to be very legit and they have worked really hard so they got nothing to do with the dump .

This dump is not about the hardfork or anything like that . Big whales dont give a shit about altcoins they just give a shit about money . They have made all the money and they wont comeback unless they see a big profit oportunity .

What confuses me is that  it seems like they could have made way more money with such a hype so i guess the posibility that they shakeout the market to buy cheap still out there .

I have learned a lesson with VRC , now i understand better how this world works . Either you are a really good trader/whale or u just gambling by buying and holding a coin .

Sorry for my english .

Good night .

leckey

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:13:16 AM

Awesome then help the guy out he is a beginner developer from what I understand and could use some assistance in creating a new faucet. I mean once I get a scrypt together I will be more then happy to share it with you since it will be a bit more then a faucet. He is asking for help I apologize if I came off stand-off ish or misinterpreted the post. Lets get people to open more wallets that is my goal.

Perhaps instead of attacking me for not being telepathic, he should send me a message and ask for help. I posted earlier that if he has a server set up with vericoind, to message me. I've heard nothing.

Tactfulness needed.

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:16:17 AM

lol… you guys continue with your in-fighting.. there's blood on bittrex anyways.. lol.. and this is what vrc community is
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:18:32 AM

Perhaps instead of attacking me for not being telepathic, he should send me a message and ask for help. I posted earlier that if he has a server set up with vericoind, to message me. I've heard nothing.

Tactfulness needed.

I agree my apologees once again, I will be working on an improved faucet this weekend. I will message you if I get it done hopefully lol I work weekdays 15 hours a day so all I have is weekends and vactions
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:19:21 AM

lol… you guys continue with your in-fighting.. there's blood on bittrex anyways.. lol.. and this is what vrc community is

And this is why I will be posting all my important updates on veritalk ..... Thank you for the fine example sir
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:21:47 AM

If you think the fudders, 10 post newbie accounts, and trolls that whine here anytime the coin drops in price are part of the "vrc community" then you need to get your head checked.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:22:28 AM

Wow vrc! This coin totally went down after I sold my vrc  Grin
I'd like to thank the guy who took my bag @0.0003878 each on poloniex before this went south  Grin Grin Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:23:52 AM

Tactfulness needed.

blah blah blah, I have pm'd you more than once. I asked for a response for you to clarify why you slandered me in the public forum. Remember that? you went silent after accusing me of making up account to post some crazy story.

Also I have asked for public help on the faucet several times, as an avid forum reader you must have read those, but just chose to look over them. I really hate responding to Leckey, but I didn't want him making it sound like he was a good guy all of a sudden, he has been nothing of help to me in my several attempts. And from what I have heard from others, the arrogant attitude of his doesn't help.

I will not need your help Leckey. I think you are the only person right off the bat I would not trust in this whole community. But I do appreciate your sincere offer.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:37:38 AM

I mean... are there really no buyers?

What happened to all the wall street investors? What happened to vericoin ATM's. What happened to clear communication?

WTF is happening! 7.6 bitcoins to sell and no bid is availible on bittrex WTF!

Alright. I can say is. I am sorry I went all in guys at 52k,44k,37k,35k,33k,25k, and 24k my last purchase with my last penny I had. I thought when Wizrig finally distanced himself from the team, the games would end. And we would get on the right track. I thought the Mintpal thing, since it didn't kill us would make us stronger.

Instead it just looks like we got played. Communication went from everyday, everytime the price was about to drop... to. Hey, gl guys, I am having a good life, price doesn't matter to me, and since then its been crashing. It feels like the more I come to understand the short comings and how detrimental they are the price seems to be one step ahead of me keeping me to hold on..... just a little longer...

so f'kin sad.

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: