Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:46:49 AM

-- 2, Blackcoin has suffered -and continue suffering, still at the lows of many, many months-
even worse dumping than VRC, with no rebound yet -as opposed to the 50% rebound, already, on VRC.

LIE MORE... In real there was 2 pump waves... open eyes and see patterns...

to be fair... i don't lie in VRC.

VRC coin like any other can go up...(small PR problem will be rollback but...)
Year later no one will remember probably! Like none remember BTC,LTC fails...

VRC Value will be proportional to work putted into coin and quality of community around it...

PS: barabbas GFTO from BC if you want kep BS keep close facts ok - but don't lie "many, many months"...!

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

This either must be a joke and these three guys have no idea what they are doing or this a very nicely orchestrated scam with the sole purpose of making US$ 300K-400K and let ppl hold the bag.

You hit the nail on the head. This is a classic case of IT people gone awry. They have no clue what they are doing from a marketing standpoint. I've voiced my opinion on this many times in this chat forum but making the educated decision to present both Wiz and Socal as part of the team has been detrimental to their success.

Also PNosker continuously saying "we don't care about price", "we don't care about traders" is just plain stupid. Either they truly don't care about making money (which seems crazy to me but is plausible) or they don't realize how to run a publicly traded piece of equity, like an altcoin.

IMHO we have the classic case of a team of developers with all the books smarts and none of the street smarts.

Would you like to volunteer? We never said we were marketing geniuses. In fact, we asked for someone to help manage this early on and sdmathis volunteered to be a community manager, but we really need more.

I said we don't care about price in the sense that we will not release news/features specifically to manipulate price. I make enough money to live reasonably without crypto so I don't need to sell off when the coin starts tanking. Doug/David/I all are in the same boat. We're doing this not as unemployed developers looking to make a quick buck but because we saw a void between crypto and the real world and we wanted to fix it. Play the blame game all you want and feel free to speculate more, but we're doing what we can do and if you or someone else wants to help us push with marketing we would really appreciate it. If you honestly think there's a better coin with better real developers and marketing perhaps you can direct us to their information so we can see if we can adapt better. Almost all I see when I look at the selection of coins are scams, developers that have a Google Hangout and curse off investors, etc.

We are real people trying to build a real coin and ecosystem. Believe it or not, it's up to you.

would it be a good idea for members here to write free articles about crypto currency and then submit them to all the free article directories... just put a link in the bottom of the article linking to vericoin.info , now if everyone would just write 1 article and submit that to all the article directories online that would bring a lot of new eyes on to this coin and others.. and get more people in to crypto...  it is free to submit article to article directories.. and you could even add your vrc address in it or you btc address in it...

That also is true for press releases... I know you can hire a person from a site like freelancer.com for maybe $50-$100 to write a press release and then submit that to all the press release sites on the net.. there are many just like there are many article directories... maybe we could make a source/marketing html page we could add to vericoin.info so people here know the places they can promote vericoin on..

With such a huge community here and we all want the coin to grow in value , and to do that we need to bring in more people in to crypto and get the word out about vrc....

I do not have money to hire people to make articles or press releases... but I can write some myself and will do... and will submit them to all the sites I know of...

But if we had a vrc marketing pool fund... and people post marketing ideas... maybe we could get something going..
There is no need to hire a pr firm... the money you spend on one we could get a lot of better value from ourself...

also what about if we find a company to print mass vrc bumper stickers.. we could all put them on the back of hour cars... while we drive to and from work..

so many ideas.. to promote this coin.. and most of it can be done for cheap or even free...

don't worry about the price dropping cause that is a bonus for everyone here right now.. as you can get more coins for less...

If the community would market the coin a bit each week it would go along way...

so what do you all think...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:56:09 AM

true the interest implementation would be better for bigger bag holders but then with the 5-10 VRC per ref who would fund that and keep it funded? The VeriFund is consistently short due to lack of donations and, even more importantly, lack of miners on the multipool. I have been giving the Fund its cut of my Lotto ticket sales but thats only about 1000 VRC to the Fund so far and it's cut of the Coin sales (~1.9 BTC) will be given in a few weeks when the coins actually get shipped and are paid for in full. Thats not enough to fund a project like that (and proves that I am not profiting as heavily as some might think) As for the miners I keep mine on the VRC multipool but I only have 4.4 MH/s scrypt and 46 GH/s SHA-256 so they aren't making much in fees off of me.

Why don't you just eliminate  what "some might think" and tell everybody how much, exactly, you make per coin? That would eliminate the speculation right off the bat.

But answering your initial question, if people want initiatives done, people have to have those initiatives funded. If  a "fund" must be established per project or use the Verifund to cover all, it is only the community that has to put up and fund them. It is quite off-putting and not conducive to donations when there are no projects that require funding, but it would be shortchanging very unfairly this community when in a space of hours it provided the more than $3,000 that were asked for to get the dev team to be at the Chicago conference. This community demonstrated then, and will show many times in the future, that will ge more than generous to fund, widely, any project or program that is supported by a considerable amount of that community. Once again, besides the dev team, the biggest asset of this project is the community that supports it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are dealing with pocket change. This is a $5 million plus current value project (or thereabouts). That is serious money. That is a serious project. And the stakeholders will do whatever they believe is necessary or convenient to take that serious investment to achievable and much, much higher levels. The community just needs to know what is needed and for what.

The Verifund,in my humble opinion, is not that great of an idea. It would be much better if the community, and the coin itself, would fund its own growth. Like my referral program idea, if that is just built in to the inflation targets for the coin itself, NOBODY is out of pocket. I mean NOBODY. The growth of the total market cap generated by the growth of the coin would FAR FAR outweigh any effects of inflation of the coin. The infaltion would be directed at those who are promoting the growth of the coin, causing a knock on effect of more and more growth. This could be continued until the coin has reached a stage where it has grown enough that there would no longer be a need for referral rewards, and could be abolished.

Show me another coin that has any in built mechanism for promoting growth and expansion of the coin (other than the few scam / pyramis scheme coins)? Show me another coin that has verification as an option?

If Vericoin can implement just these two things, it would be game over for any other coins. Forget the fiat wallet, that's a tiny gimmick compared to the consequences of verification and self regulated growth and expansion from referrals.

Tell me why that is wrong? I challenge anyone to tell me why this would not result in ANY coin growing faster, and being accepted by mainstream users faster than any other coin ever will?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:13:14 AM

Show me another coin that has any in built mechanism for promoting growth and expansion of the coin (other than the few scam / pyramis scheme coins)? ...

Okey:
I know good coins and no scams here you go:

1st Devcoin- 90% minig goes to Devs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.0

2nd Memorycoin2.0 - "Memorycoin also devotes a proportional amount of coins to be used by developers."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598187

POW - coins so no pyramid... (no POS so no hyped to much)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:29:15 AM

Show me another coin that has any in built mechanism for promoting growth and expansion of the coin (other than the few scam / pyramis scheme coins)? ...

Okey:
I know good coins and no scams here you go:

1st Devcoin- 90% minig goes to Devs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.0

2nd Memorycoin2.0 - "Memorycoin also devotes a proportional amount of coins to be used by developers."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598187

POW - coins so no pyramid... (no POS so no hyped to much)

Sorry, I am guessing English in not your first language. But I don't really understand what you are saying.

Both of those coins sound like scams to me. I mean 90% mining goes to devs = scam.

I dont really see how Memorycoin 2.0 is relevant to my quesiton either.

I appreciate your input. But I was 'referring' (no pun intended) to any other coins with an inbuilt referral program to for self generating growth?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
ezimedia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:29:55 AM

I wonder if we could all email.... www.vrc.com and ask them to accept vrc or btc as a payment option...

Then domain vrc.com redirects to http://www.vikingrivercruises.com.au/

I bet in the future there will be people typing in vrc.com in to their web browser and they would come to that site....

How cool would it be if they accept VRC as payment or BTC

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:36:35 AM

-- 2, Blackcoin has suffered -and continue suffering, still at the lows of many, many months-
even worse dumping than VRC, with no rebound yet -as opposed to the 50% rebound, already, on VRC.

LIE MORE... In real there was 2 pump waves... open eyes and see patterns...

to be fair... i don't lie in VRC.

VRC coin like any other can go up...(small PR problem will be rollback but...)
Year later no one will remember probably! Like none remember BTC,LTC fails...

VRC Value will be proportional to work putted into coin and quality of community around it...

PS: barabbas GFTO from BC if you want kep BS keep close facts ok - but don't lie "many, many months"...!

Fucking turd fan-boy...

July, 6 BC trades at high of 23998 . It is trading at 13000, roughly -46% in 17 days.

July 6, VRC trades at high of 40875. It is trading now at 22000, roughly -46% in the same period.

Now let's go back just 1 month.

June 23, high for VRC is 20789. Today is trading at 22000, so it gained roughly 0.5%

June 23 BC's high is 21000. Today it's trading at 13000, a loss of roughly 38%

Who is lying, fucking idiot?

I never, ever lie. Ever.

Out of that pathetic scam coin? I have been out for many months and have been, to a point, a factor in its inevitable demise by uncovering the corruption and manipulation inside with The Black Hand in cahoots with the corrupt to the core dev team... peculiarly, after posting your stupid negating nonsense in many forums, you just posted in the BC forum that The Wiz and the Black Hand, of which he is part, were a dreadful episode for BC. What is it? You coming here pretending shit and then posting there the acknowledgement of what I have been denouncing for months -and that you have, idiotically as usual, pretended to debunk?

You are so fucking pathetic. Almost as pathetic as the coin of which you are cheerleader. Get the fuck out of this coin that has nothing whatsoever to do with the scammy and scummy one you represent and peddle in your signature. Or not. But shut your stupid mouth up in any case and stop making an even more idiot of yourself.

And the lows of "many, many months" cannot be more precise: Once launched, in February, BC was very briefly under 10000 and one has to go back to March-April, after the launching, to find the price below 12000. That's 4 full months, which in crypto not only qualify as "many, many" months but as an eternity, in fact. Turd.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:40:27 AM

BARRABAS!!

Stop responding to this nonsense, don't quote the posts, don't use childish language, just be more professional..

You talk about Socal and Wiz not representing the community or VRC in a positive way, well you are doing just the same here.

Rule #1 of the internet: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

C'mon man. We were on a roll! Now we have to bury this with another page of intelligent conversation, and tbh my brain hurts from trying so hard to lift the IQ of this forum.

ezimedia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:41:11 AM

I don't care about the price actually, because for me VRC is a Long term Investment (if i would care i'd have to cry because i lost 50% of my Investment)
But what really shocks me is the poor quality. Im running the Wallet 1.3.4. I permanently get Network Alert messages from the previous version, that i've uninstalled as discribed. Also Malwarebytes is popping up from time to time and tries to block the wallet.
The fiat button doesn't work (only blanksreen). That's not too bad, because it's in an early stage.
But what really makes me angry is: I don't get any payouts from the miner since days. I told my Problem here and on irc but nothing changed. In Europe the electricity costs are immens, so please take care that it works correctly.

Regards,
Michael

100+

I also get the network alert... notice... a few times a day...

and like you I am not worried about the price... I am holding my coins for long term.. and will promote this coin until the devs give up on it...

luisb

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:41:40 AM

I think the most important and encouraging in the VeriCoin operation is that the devs are still interested in the project and working on adding new features. The price goes up and down, right now is down, but the hard work and the release of usable features will take care of the price increase. This is a legit dev team, as PNosker said they are real people building a real money. This transparency is a very unique attribute in the scam driven alt coin market.

Right now people are upset, but 50-100% price swing happens all the time even with real business operation. In the place Russia where I have been dealing/trading/funding IT, telecom and software companies I had experienced with a few 3000% price drop in the last 25 years, there were dead bodies all over the offices, so this is a very calm environment compared to that one, here is even the crypto-history maker scummer pumper WizRig is alive, so nothing dramatic happened here. Price drops are part of the business, even bitcoin has gone through several swing. Again, the hard work from the devs will take care of the price and the future of the coin still very bright.

Which is very encouraging to me that it seems the Devs are finally working on what really matters, the decentralized app feature. No one cares about VeriBit (why would anyone want it when we can pay with bitcoin, no wonder there is only 6 VeriBit users worldwide), the FIAT feature could be useful for a few people but nothing is innovative nor exciting in the FIAT feature, but a decentralized market place or exchange could be a game changer. Please focus on that and try to roll out at least a basic app that implements decentralized features. As you know there are incredible capable and smart people working on decentralized apps, Ethereum, Skycoin, even ViaCoin with the Counterparty inegration, etc., so the competition is fierce, that's why would be important that the Devs try to release at least a very basic but working decentralized app as soon as it is possible. As you know better than I do you compete with very smart guys like Dr. Wood from Ethereum http://www.gavwood.com/Paper.pdf , but if you have something that works (even if it is a very basic app) you can be the winner in this race.

There are many people like myself who invested a lot into VeriCoin, we are not overly worry about short term price changes and willing to invest lot more if things are going in the right direction. Please implement the decentralized feature and I guaranty you many more investment will come not from pumpers but from real investors.

That is a terrible mistake for nothing can lose more than 100%. That's tops.

You would understand that reading your post after that would be a waste of time, wouldn't you?

Agreed, but he made a point and everyone got it, pitty you are being either too dumb or too troll to stop reading past that point, he just made some really interesting points about minimum viable product and customer development in that and some recent posts. I think you are too "smart" to realize how dumb you are/seem sometimes, take it as you will.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:42:19 AM

On another note, how about some nice pics of VeriBit being used to withdraw GBP from a Bitcoin ATM in London?

Flight Tickets purchased via Cheapair with Bitcoin
Hotel room booked and paid via Expedia with Bitcoin

GBP to cover trip expenses, withdrawn via Android Vericoin wallet, through VeriBit.

KaCHing!!!

Thanks Vericoin, you saved someone's bacon when they were left high and dry by a late paying client.

That is the best implementation I have ever see of Verbit.

Great work =)

This, just so much this =)

More of this please!

ezimedia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:44:26 AM

Ive been buying at 21K, once the dump is over and coin is in more appropriate hands the prices will stably rise back to normal. The problem most people run into is the fear and panic making them dump with the whales, rather than letting them play and wait.
Or, the smart people are walking away from this sham of a blockchain...

You can say that again. This coin is a pure sham!

WHY IS IT A SHAM PLEASE ELABORATE BEFORE I BLOCK YOU WITH THE OTHER FUDDERS..... EXPLAIN WHY

Block me... I dont give two shits. This coin is radioactive, a parasite, a sham because these devs decided to act like Ben Bernanke and bail out MP with a rollback.

That's a sham and even the main dev has left this project due to that!

Going to zero with a bullet!

The main dev has left... who was that... please share... was there not 3 devs... so you are say now there is only 2 devs left... who are you talking about that left.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:47:25 AM

BARRABAS!!

Stop responding to this nonsense, don't quote the posts, don't use childish language, just be more professional..

You talk about Socal and Wiz not representing the community or VRC in a positive way, well you are doing just the same here.

C'mon man. We were on a roll! Now we have to bury this with another page of intelligent conversation, and tbh my brain hurts from trying so hard to lift the IQ of this forum.

Difference is that I DO NOT represent VRC. I have never represented it nor I have been taken as a representative for VRC. I go solo. And I tell it like it is, at least until I gety bored. If I was representing VRC, you would see me maintaining perfect business etiquette, that's why I choose not to represent anything or anyone, because I don't want my freedom limited by my employment, paid or not.

And when someone, anyone, pretend that I have lied, I take that very, very personally, because I never ever do. Ever.

If that is feeding this stupid troll, then guilty as charged. Chances are that I will respond rather direly to anyone accusing me of such.

Whoever chooses to see me as a representation of VRC will be openly kidding themselves. I represent Barabbas, nothing and no one else.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:51:44 AM

I think the most important and encouraging in the VeriCoin operation is that the devs are still interested in the project and working on adding new features. The price goes up and down, right now is down, but the hard work and the release of usable features will take care of the price increase. This is a legit dev team, as PNosker said they are real people building a real money. This transparency is a very unique attribute in the scam driven alt coin market.

Right now people are upset, but 50-100% price swing happens all the time even with real business operation. In the place Russia where I have been dealing/trading/funding IT, telecom and software companies I had experienced with a few 3000% price drop in the last 25 years, there were dead bodies all over the offices, so this is a very calm environment compared to that one, here is even the crypto-history maker scummer pumper WizRig is alive, so nothing dramatic happened here. Price drops are part of the business, even bitcoin has gone through several swing. Again, the hard work from the devs will take care of the price and the future of the coin still very bright.

Which is very encouraging to me that it seems the Devs are finally working on what really matters, the decentralized app feature. No one cares about VeriBit (why would anyone want it when we can pay with bitcoin, no wonder there is only 6 VeriBit users worldwide), the FIAT feature could be useful for a few people but nothing is innovative nor exciting in the FIAT feature, but a decentralized market place or exchange could be a game changer. Please focus on that and try to roll out at least a basic app that implements decentralized features. As you know there are incredible capable and smart people working on decentralized apps, Ethereum, Skycoin, even ViaCoin with the Counterparty inegration, etc., so the competition is fierce, that's why would be important that the Devs try to release at least a very basic but working decentralized app as soon as it is possible. As you know better than I do you compete with very smart guys like Dr. Wood from Ethereum http://www.gavwood.com/Paper.pdf , but if you have something that works (even if it is a very basic app) you can be the winner in this race.

There are many people like myself who invested a lot into VeriCoin, we are not overly worry about short term price changes and willing to invest lot more if things are going in the right direction. Please implement the decentralized feature and I guaranty you many more investment will come not from pumpers but from real investors.

That is a terrible mistake for nothing can lose more than 100%. That's tops.

You would understand that reading your post after that would be a waste of time, wouldn't you?

Agreed, but he made a point and everyone got it, pitty you are being either too dumb or too troll to stop reading past that point, he just made some really interesting points about minimum viable product and customer development in that and some recent posts. I think you are too "smart" to realize how dumb you are/seem sometimes, take it as you will.

If everyone "got it", what does it matter if I did or didn't.

Don't worry, I take your post for what it is: Inane stupidity. Pure and simple. Anything else to discuss?

Or what do you expect after posting what you chose to post, a bunch of flowers?
ezimedia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:53:29 AM

Bob, cmon man...?

Do you really need to come in here just to rub salt in everyone's wounds? We get it, you didn't like the rollback. Maybe you predicted the price drop too.

Do you want a medal?

Grow up and be an adult, not a whinging little kid coming here saying "Naa na na naaa naaaaa. I told you! *blows rasberry*" and so on...

Your attitude is the problem (and I bet you get that a lot in life right?). You could be the smartest man in the world and give the best advice possible, but with your attitude you'd still be a jerk..

I am a jerk! Its ok. I know it and would not change it for the world.

This is not about rubbing salt in wounds, its about saving others stress by not allowing them to fall for the trolls who keep telling them that "vrc is cheap now and to load up".

This coin is only going one way. That's down!

$1000 bet in 2 years.... you will eat your words... lol what a sucker... putting shit on a coin... if you don't like it then leave... find another coin that offers the same as vrc... tell me of a coin that it open with devs... posting their info public... I know of one yet BC... but what other coins... oh yer wait payprocoin is good to... come people look at what the fuck... you need to research...what you are going to invest in...

Do not invest what you can not afford to loose.

If this coin was a 2 month quick rich thing then I guess everyone would be here...

Oh yer BOb have you heard of Cloakcoin I heard it is something good to invest in.... maybe you can talk fud in their thread and talk up the coin....

Long live all the Fud-ters...

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:54:58 AM

BARRABAS!!

Difference is that I DO NOT represent VRC. I have never represented it nor I have been taken as a representative for VRC. I go solo. And I tell it like it is, at least until I gety bored. If I was representing VRC, you would see me maintaining perfect business etiquette, that's why I choose not to represent anything or anyone, because I don't want my freedom limited by my employment, paid or not.

And when someone, anyone, pretend that I have lied, I take that very, very personally, because I never ever do. Ever.

If that is feeding this stupid troll, then guilty as charged. Chances are that I will respond rather direly to anyone accusing me of such.

Whoever chooses to see me as a representation of VRC will be openly kidding themselves. I represent Barabbas, nothing and no one else.

Yeah, so what? Everyone in this community represents VRC. I never knew that Socal was in any way affiliated with VRC until very recently. The point is that if even the most enthusiastic supporters of VRC can't maintain a level of professionalism in this forum, then VRC is doomed..

I've been doing my absolute best here today to try to keep things on a positive and constructive direction. If everyone could do this, then we would be all heading towards a bigger and better future for VRC!

You want to see the price go back up? Stop feeding the trolls.. Every time there is a stupid trolling comment or something in big red letters, repost a positive comment like the ATM one from above.

I don't think anyone here realizes just how IMPORTANT THIS FORUM IS TO VERICOIN. It is the key. If the community can make this a postive and constructive place where the trolls and fuddsters get no attention then we will be on track for a big future!

Now who's with me? Can I get a +1?

CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:55:21 AM

The main dev has left... who was that... please share... was there not 3 devs... so you are say now there is only 2 devs left... who are you talking about that left.

Read further. I replied to him and corrected his mistake, he thought coblee (the main dev for Litecoin) was a dev for Vericoin, he never was.

And Bobsurplus admitted his mistake. See below.

even the main dev has left this project due to that!

All you do is lie. Cheesy

Charlie is done and it's all because of the rollback.

He even called the coin a parasite!

I made a mistake. It was until0 who said "parasite"

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/2apsj7/litecoin_developers_will_never_fork_litecoin_to/

And Charlie was not a dev on VRC. He's on Litecoin. And he's still invested in VRC.

I stand corrected.. But still, you do understand that rolling back to bail out MP was the death blow to this coin, right?
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:06:49 AM

Because we are very lucky our coin is called VeriCoin "verification Coin"
We are really in the position to implement  a VerificationSend feature and I mentioned  it already a month ago.  But ok here are my thought how it should work to make the communication between customers  and merchants better secure and fast as possible! And only we can do it.

First: We need to have service platform like coinbase maybe which verifies accounts and identity to a given vericoin address/adresses.

Second: when a customer sends a certain amount of vrc to a merchant this transaction should have implement, a address to send vrc back to customer in case of retour.  

Fees really always have to be in cents area. So I can send for example 5 bucks to buy something that costs 4.99 $ no headache.

And a cryptocoin payment for a merchant is more valuable than they even know.
Because when you pay with cryptocoin a merchant can receive the money instantly and can send out the package faster = estimated 20%more customer traffic.

Why 20 percent?  Look at the " Sunday problem"  we all know the Sunday problem,  you don't want to pay PayPal fees or you don't have PayPal and you buy something at a online store.  So you want pay with you Giro card¬>transaction on monday¬>online shop brings package on Monday evening ¬>to late for Tuesday delivery the package comes on Wednesday.
So most of just need it at Tuesday,  so you better not buy it but go on Monday to the mall and buy it there for cash to have it faster.

With vericoin it looks like this Transaction on Sunday¬>online shop gives the package to delivery on Monday morning.  Delivery comes just in time on Tuesday.

The same problem is solved in the" Friday problem" because on Germany the are no transactions on Saturdays from banks....

Faggots...

So go for it  Verisend !  Not an anon function but a verifyfunction Cheesy

And anon should be called VeriGate  or VeriLock or VeriHide maybe just invisible with a Eye symbol ,  VeriShield or VeriSecure should
Be a theft/loss protection feature which for example turn a USB stick into a functional protected wallet.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
ezimedia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:21:31 AM

effectsToCause (Doug) has written yesterday about developing a new method of anonymity that can compete with the best of them.

Tbh, i couldn't care less about anonymity.. What's the big deal with anonymity really!!?? Are we all just drug dealers and scammers that all we care about is anonymity?

I propose the opposite of anonymity, VERIFICATION! As an option of course. Surely a coin like VERIcoin could see the value of true verification attached to wallets?

"Vericoin Verified" anyone?

Which would you feel more comfortable with, sending your money to a merchant with a verified identity, or sending money to a merchant with an anonymous and untraceable transaction??

Seriously, anonymity is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of for a currency that is supposed to be going MAINSTREAM? It's completely counter intuitive..

Lets discuss =)

+1

totally agree with you on that one.... verified... would be cool.... only people that have something to hide need anonymity...

I would rather deal with a verified vrc address then with an address that may be a scammer as there can be no forced refunds when using crypto...

ezimedia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:27:36 AM

I've got another idea to help spread Vericoin to new users. A referral program.

The fact of the matter is that people need incentives to actually actively tell people about Vericoin, and to encourage them to download the wallet, and BUY Vericoin.

What better way to do this than to reward people who actually get new users to start using Vercoin, than to reward them with Vericoin?

Now, for this to work it would go hand in hand with Verification, this would prevent exploitation, as only once a new user has been verified, would rewards be paid to the referrer.

Thoughts?

1+

wow you a full of great idea... I think that is a great idea and would get more people getting the word out about vrc... I bet we could be add more of a twist on this idea with feedback from other users.. here..

Pages: « 1 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: