Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
kasman5

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:01:36 PM

So Latium is using premined coins to fund the referrals?

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evoked22

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

People say things like "Oh, Vericoin, the Paypal of the crypto world" Like that's a BAD thing!?

Paypal might be far from perfect, but they are THE payment method of choice for the entire internets...

I understand what you are saying but "of choice" doesn't apply: Ebay imposes it and that's why it is the payment that most people use on the internet. Amazon doesn't use it and that's quite some market.

It is up for debate if being identified as "the PayPal of the crypto world" would be negative or not to the image of Vericoin. Personally I don't believe it will be, as long as it is not PayPal dependent or perceived as PayPal dependent (vendors HATE the chargebacks PayPal is famous for), but others may have different opinions... and the devs the last word. Again, good thinking, thank you. These types of ideas are -or should be- what moves the project forward toward the mainstream.

As a person that makes quite a lot of purchases on the internet, I ONLY send my money via Paypal, even if there are additional fees associated as there sometimes are. Why? Security, simple as that. Now, lets not go in to the "Oh Paypal isn't as secure as you might think bla bla bla.." discussion. The point is, that if I've ever had a legitimate issue with a product or service I have purchased through Paypal, I have been looked after.

I understand that merchants have been burned by Paypal before, through chargebacks and the likes, but tbh it is usually the fault of the merchant for not ensure they follow the required precautions when dealing with a dodgy buyer.

I've also been a small time merchant on eBay (I used to buy and sell iPhones when they first came out and weren't released in many countries) and I did encounter my fair share of dodgy buyers that attempted to exploit the loopholes in Paypals seller protection program. I was lucky enough to be able to smell a rat a mile away and avoided being burned. This is just a part of life, you have to be cautious when dealing on the internet (or anywhere really). No amount of verification or seller protection can protect you from being scammed if you are not cautious yourself..

My $0.02 VRC

Paypal is one of the most corrupted organisations on the planet that pretends to be a bank even though they are far from it. They are a fully mafia organisation that highly dislike cryptocurrencies. I would personally avoid it at all costs. They burnt so many people with bitcoins and refused to look at the block chain or any of that stuff due to the overall threat placed on them from cryptos.

Even being cautious will not stop this organisation from scamming your money in order to protect the ¨buyer" who have been showing in hundreds claiming that their account was ´wrongfully´ used. What kind of an organisation in this day and age allows their users accounts to be used ´wrongfully on so many occasions´ and take no responsibility to make their system stronger with a 2fa or something like that but instead just rip off the  sellers. Its joke mate.

Thats my $1000.00

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:19:04 PM

Here is a referral program crypto. I doubt you can gain anything from it, as it is horribly run, but others are doing this idea with referrals.

The coin is called Latium if anyone is trying to see how other cryptos do referral.

THat refferal programme not working greatly, I saw some complaint about them.

Yes I've seem this Latium coin. It is entirely based up referrals, which is ridiculous.. You can't have an entire coin based on referrals, that's just silly. But implementing a referral program in to an otherwise well thought out and already well distributed POS coin like Vericoin, and you have a winner!

Also, any plans to implement POSV? I like the idea of this algorithm as it promotes and rewards both staking AND transactions.

The referral program is better though, and of course, the key to it all VERIFICATION.

If there comes an obligation to get verified, I'm out.

dude read ALL the posts the verification would be 100% OPTIONAL as in YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO, it would be a means to provide some sort of assurance to merchants and a way of holding accountability

and I'm just curious here but do you have a credit card? a debit card? a mortage or rent? a car note? insurance? a bank account of any kind? if so then you had to get verified in some form or fashion for any one of those things so what do you have to hide? you don't really have to answer I'm just making the point that this whole "I WANT 100% ANON AND ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES ME TO PROVE I AM WHO I SAY I AM I WONT TOUCH" mindset in crypto in general is not only EXTREAMELY counter productive but downright infantile, I'm not saying I'm in support of gov't watchlists and such, far from it in fact, but in the mainstream real world some level of verification and accountability is REQUIRED no ifs ands or buts about it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:38:15 PM

Here is a referral program crypto. I doubt you can gain anything from it, as it is horribly run, but others are doing this idea with referrals.

The coin is called Latium if anyone is trying to see how other cryptos do referral.

Yes I've seem this Latium coin. It is entirely based up referrals, which is ridiculous.. You can't have an entire coin based on referrals, that's just silly. But implementing a referral program in to an otherwise well thought out and already well distributed POS coin like Vericoin, and you have a winner!

Also, any plans to implement POSV? I like the idea of this algorithm as it promotes and rewards both staking AND transactions.

The referral program is better though, and of course, the key to it all VERIFICATION.

dude read ALL the posts the verification would be 100% OPTIONAL as in YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO, it would be a means to provide some sort of assurance to merchants and a way of holding accountability

and I'm just curious here but do you have a credit card? a debit card? a mortage or rent? a car note? insurance? a bank account of any kind? if so then you had to get verified in some form or fashion for any one of those things so what do you have to hide? you don't really have to answer I'm just making the point that this whole "I WANT 100% ANON AND ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES ME TO PROVE I AM WHO I SAY I AM I WONT TOUCH" mindset in crypto in general is not only EXTREAMELY counter productive but downright infantile, I'm not saying I'm in support of gov't watchlists and such, far from it in fact, but in the mainstream real world some level of verification and accountability is REQUIRED no ifs ands or buts about it

I wrote about an obligation. Of course i am registered in my home country (Germany) in many ways. But most of this information is save and protected under german law. I have nothing to hide, but I don't want to be observed in everything I do. I want to decide beeing anonymous or not. It's ridicoulous what NS* and Co are doing actually. But i don't want to start an endless discussion.
All I said is if "I have to be" verified I'm out. If I'm free to decide everything is fine.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:58:32 PM

of course you could decide to be verified or not it wouldnt really work any other way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:25:54 PM

I wrote about an obligation. Of course i am registered in my home country (Germany) in many ways. But most of this information is save and protected under german law. I have nothing to hide, but I don't want to be observed in everything I do. I want to decide beeing anonymous or not. It's ridicoulous what NS* and Co are doing actually. But i don't want to start an endless discussion.
All I said is if "I have to be" verified I'm out. If I'm free to decide everything is fine.

Ofcourse you will be free to decide Cheesy i am from germany too bro and i feel you.
NSA is kinda douchebag.. therefore i am more tuned to protect my privaticy for example i dont use facebook or whatsapp , allways change my email accounts i use for "internet"stuff and vpn my ass off. But privaticy is like securing your own Cryptocoin , your own buisness and you should take it serious! That i do say to all of you guys.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
kasman5

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:27:26 PM

Anon is important, I prefer the optional anonymity route as there is pros and cons of both anonymity and transparency. If I use my debit card to purchase off Amazon then that is anonymous in the sense that my friends and family don't know I purchased anything from Amazon unless I tell them. However if the same was done with crypto (lets imagine amazon accept it) my friends and family would know I bought something from Amazon if they looked at the block chain.

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:27:33 PM

Ofcourse you will be free to decide Cheesy i am from germany too bro and i feel you.
NSA is kinda douchebag.. therefore i am more tuned to protect my privaticy for example i dont use facebook or whatsapp , allways change my email accounts i use for "internet"stuff and vpn my ass off. But privaticy is like securing your own Cryptocoin , your own buisness and you should take it serious! That i do say to all of you guys.

+1 Danke

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:33:35 PM

Of course the verification would be optional =p

As a buyer you could choose to conduct business with either VeriFied merchants, OR engage in anonymous transactions if that is what you wish.

You have options, that is key.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

Miners: I ran some numbers for a 24 hour period mining the X11 algo at 14.5MH, and determined that I was 58% more profitable mining at pool.vericoin.info versus mining an X11 coin directly and converting it to VRC (24 VRC vs. 14 VRC).  Plus, it saves you the hassle of converting it at an exchange, and the fees to mine+exchange elsewhere are likely going to be more than the 2.5% VeriPool charges.

PS: Once I get a transaction reporting program written to parse through the wallet transactions, I'll have a more accurate picture over a longer period.  Unless someone knows of a "Quickbooks" for blockchains...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:09:38 PM

If we have learned anything, please don't pressure the developers to come out and say "We are going to do this soon"

We are going to be right back in the same place with WizRIG 2.0

PLEASE DO NOT tell everyone what you are doing, outline a vision, that is great. competition can only gain from our improper planning and execution. Its all great to discuss ideas and give the team something to help the vision.. But please, please please, DO NOT repeat past mistakes!

The developers are learning, they may have aided pump and dump groups with the last campaign for awareness by telegraphing the plans so much. As you can see it created a temporary price spike, which in the end did nothing positive but to de-stabalize our currency and create a bad image for many investors.

The last things the developers should do is create large price swings up / down based on promises. As you can see promises can lead to let downs. And in crypto things can be forgotten, and some things can never be forgotten. I will never forget Wizrig and the trouble his pump and dump caused for many investors. If they show a effort to change, grow, and distance itself from pumpers / scammers like wizrig then I will feel much more confident. This is something that they can prove, by not catering to the pumpers and dumpers anymore. That time has long come and gone, we got burned, and hopefully lessons learned.

If they continue to let pump and dump groups control vericoin by announcing plans.. Well then you will have Wizrig, Crindon and the rest who will front load, promise the world, and then dissapear with grace. Why so graceful? Well more than likely we put 10s, if not hundreds of thousands in there pockets from this planned pump that started in June. Meanwhile, lil joe, sue, and mom n pops all over the world lost 20 bucks, a few hundred, a couple thousand. All to make the pumpers profit.. Think about it. This coin has a bright future, stop letting it be controlled by people playing games.

Just look at the manipulation on VRC, you can see the same bot on trex / cryptsy doing "777" buys and sells. They are just arbitraging the shit out of it by creating large swings in price, and have been for a long time. This person just skims btc off VRC constantly, with no loss since they are spread across exchanges making only profitable buys / sells. That creates a constant sell pressure. Small players are not making bots on multiple exchanges with that kind of purse behind it. Someone is got this coin by the balls right now, and we need separation.

Let's take control back of VRC, no more catering to PnD's PLEASE!

While I absolutely and understand this point. I have to say that the basically complete lack of communication and input from the developers during these times is very disappointing.

Like I've said, I'm not asking for the developers to come in here and make huge announcements that will "save the day". But, if they would at least engage in discussion and give feedback on new ideas and future developments, that would be beneficial.

Let's get involved in this process. Everyone. Nobody here is superior to any other. If you have a good idea the developers should entertain that idea. Simple as that.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:17:42 PM

i think they have been told not to say anything…after their wall st meeting., so i can only guess
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:34:26 PM

i think they have been told not to say anything…after their wall st meeting., so i can only guess

I agree with what you are doing Monkey, you got people on the right track. Keep on keeping on. I just wanted to make sure I made that point. If we learn and grow as a coin, it shows a lot about our future. If its "no biggy", and goes on and on, then we are doomed. So far I think the developers are learning on the go, as any team would 2 months into a project. To think our game plan was executed well in hindsight would be kidding ourselves.

You see, this conversation would have never started if we where sitting under wizrigs control of "parties" and "big surprises guys". Everyone would not be forced into action, as GIFS of moons would be all over the place. Its a damn good thing the devs learn quick and stopped putting out news/promises every time the price was at a point where it was trying to give a healthy correction. All it did was lead to dissapointment that was leading back to levels we should honestly be trading at, at this time, if not lower IMO due our lack of execution.

We need some time to let the day traders off, to let the devs make a SOLID plan, don't rush a statement saying YES! thats what we want, now buy, because its a good investment! I don't want to hear that shit. I want to have them say things like, our vision for vericoin, and how we are going to get there. Start with small steps and get to the big stuff, A key is organizing the community, like many have suggested for a while now. We have a lot of talented people who can help in many ways. The less pump and dumpers we have, and the more investors, the more services / grassroots effort you will see to promote the coin. These people are the ones who will hold and create for vericoin till the end. Bringing on pump and dumpers = 1 thing... No effort, for maximum profits, at the cost of longterm shareholders creating value.

That's just my piece on this subject Smiley It surely is just one opinion, everyone is welcome to their own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:40:49 PM

Do not recall them saying that. It would be silly to talk about a business meeting unless action is to be taken immediately. It was a bit foolish to announce it in the first place IMO. To now speculate they are being quite because of a big Wallstreet meeting is a bit optimistic. I believe in one of the last hangouts Patrick mentioned they talked to them, said what they had to say about Vericoin, and the rest was up to them.

Its been a while since I seen that, so if this is untrue someone can please correct me.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:44:22 PM

Do not recall them saying that. It would be silly to talk about a business meeting unless action is to be taken immediately. It was a bit foolish to announce it in the first place IMO. To now speculate they are being quite because of a big Wallstreet meeting is a bit optimistic. I believe in one of the last hangouts Patrick mentioned they talked to them, said what they had to say about Vericoin, and the rest was up to them.

Its been a while since I seen that, so if this is untrue someone can please correct me.

Edit: they cannot really talk about it, was the words i remember..
xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:47:02 PM

I like the system with higher stake

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:47:17 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 02:59:07 PM by buy4crypto

Well yeah. But that can mean for many reasons. Good and Bad. Can't assume anything really that comes from a message about a big Wallstreet meeting, that was put out with fantastic timing to keep people pumping money in. A picture of a building, and then saying they can't talk about it. Also, the big VeriCoin investor who wanted to buy 100k out of no where. All about the same time WizRig was pumping this. Just be careful to assume everything is going peachy so far, execution has been pretty poor, promises have been great though.

Tell me you where not more excited for Fiat than this? It sounded great, until it got here. Its a broken link for many people that got released 2+ weeks after it was supposed to launch. Hardly overwhelming.

I think the first real idea is VeriCoin using verification. This is the thing that should be craddled, and passionately thought about and debated. Not rushed.

yoshiwatusi

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

Well yeah. But that can mean for many reasons. Good and Bad. Can't assume anything really that comes from a message about a big Wallstreet meeting, that was put out with fantastic timing to keep people pumping money in. A picture of a building, and then saying they can't talk about it. Also, the big VeriCoin investor who wanted to buy 100k out of no where. All about the same time WizRig was pumping this. Just be careful to assume everything is going peachy so far, execution has been pretty poor, promises have been great though.

Tell me you where not more excited for Fiat than this? It sounded great, until it got here. Its a broken link for many people that got released 2+ weeks after it was supposed to launch. Hardly overwhelming.

I think the first real chance if VeriCoin using verification. This is the thing that should be craddled, and passionately thought about and debated. Not rushed.
yeah.. i had expected a lot more with fiat/vrc wallet..Sad
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 03:07:59 PM

yeah.. i had expected a lot more with fiat/vrc wallet..Sad

Well the Fiat/vrc in wallet sounds great.

but this implementation brings nothing in the end.
It's just a link to a Website.

Let's not sugar coat it. The fiat wallet implementation is a massive disappointment...

Where are the devs?? Helloooooo?

Don't tell me they're not reading this..

Fuck it. I'm starting my own coin.

Who's with me?

klike

BitNet

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:10:49 PM

Hi,all
I can't sync my wallet.

打倒一切祸害国家的牛鬼蛇神
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: