Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:29:50 AM

Hey look bob is back, HI BoB. We are all very interested in your opinion we really are but unfortunatly I cannot see what you are saying. You will be pleased to know that you are beating bar on the FUD list. http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list

26 votes ahead bro, your mom must be proud of you, (she was telling me how cute he is) I will have an award for you if you beat the other FUDers in this race to the top. Then your mom can put it on the fridge for all to see. (Golf Clap)

Please continue your FUD because all I can see is your name and nothing more. I am sure you are here to assist the Vericoin community in its latest endeavors. You and barabus should team up and get a good vericoin project going. I mean why else would you coninually come back to this thread unless you felt the need to assist. Anyway I truly hope you win because you really are top FUD in my book buddy.

PS. The vericoin party is on monday you should come though and get a bit more educated on the coins current and future projects.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:40:26 AM

Woooooo YES lets give Kenji a round of applause, yet another blackcoin follower coming over to our thread to talk FUD hoping you will take all your bitcoin and invest it in blackcoin. Yes people we have another FUD contestant please start your votes at any time remember people go easy on him he has maybe 19 posts total mostly regarding blackcoin. WELCOME KENJI
VISIT:
http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list to cast your vote for top FUDer.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:43:00 AM

Bobby is absolutely crushing that poll.

deceit

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:54:08 AM

https://twitter.com/dailyfauxpas/status/492954221822484480
luisb

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:21:28 PM

yeah.. i had expected a lot more with fiat/vrc wallet..Sad

Well the Fiat/vrc in wallet sounds great.

but this implementation brings nothing in the end.
It's just a link to a Website.

We where saying, at least I was for weeks how innovative it was going to be as I was lead to believe from the promises. Essentially we where saying that we innovated this. It ended up to be nothing more innovative than the forum link that has been in the wallet for weeks.

We created this lofty expectation, and then we underwhelmed people. It was no wonder the price came down. I think this is a trend that can be reversed with a serious shift in strategy to better use strengths of the community. The backbone of Vericoin is the community. The one that went through hell and back, the devs who led us out of that time, and those who wish to make this a positive.

I completely agree. We have a great community and we need it to help VeriCoin thrive. Bitcoin core developers do very little compared to the community. The same goes for the LTC core devs, and Doge core devs. It's all about the community.

Well I disagree.. I don´t think the community got DOGE, BTC or LTC where they are now in terms of market cap and liquidity, but rather early investors with lots of money... I mean which community are we talking about? 50 people? 100 maybe? lets stop fooling ourselves please... if we talk of mainstream we need milions, 10s of 1000s at least, and we won´t get them unless we get the ball rolling with investors first...
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 01:41:51 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 01:54:19 PM by buy4crypto

yeah.. i had expected a lot more with fiat/vrc wallet..Sad

Well the Fiat/vrc in wallet sounds great.

but this implementation brings nothing in the end.
It's just a link to a Website.

We where saying, at least I was for weeks how innovative it was going to be as I was lead to believe from the promises. Essentially we where saying that we innovated this. It ended up to be nothing more innovative than the forum link that has been in the wallet for weeks.

We created this lofty expectation, and then we underwhelmed people. It was no wonder the price came down. I think this is a trend that can be reversed with a serious shift in strategy to better use strengths of the community. The backbone of Vericoin is the community. The one that went through hell and back, the devs who led us out of that time, and those who wish to make this a positive.

I completely agree. We have a great community and we need it to help VeriCoin thrive. Bitcoin core developers do very little compared to the community. The same goes for the LTC core devs, and Doge core devs. It's all about the community.

Well I disagree.. I don´t think the community got DOGE, BTC or LTC where they are now in terms of market cap and liquidity, but rather early investors with lots of money... I mean which community are we talking about? 50 people? 100 maybe? lets stop fooling ourselves please... if we talk of mainstream we need milions, 10s of 1000s at least, and we won´t get them unless we get the ball rolling with investors first...

IMO, the major reason those coins are larger than the rest is the number of wallets, and people supporting them. Bitcoin will be coming up on 8 million wallets projected by the end of this year. Community / investors who create services will give value to the coin. Investors who trade, and don't attempt to add value are welcome in crypto as everyone should be. What we need is a organized, motivated community, who are willing to create services, go to VeriLeader meetings and events, things like that. Investors in it for the almighty dollar will likely not take the extra time to put into a project as this is not the objective for most of them. Most crypto investors are here to make bitcoin, not to create valuable services, and move crypto currencies forward.

We need investors, we need developers, entrepreneurs, bloggers, media consultants, PR, financial people, all of these make crypto work. People putting money into a coin, for the sake of putting money into a coin will not create value long term. The ones who work hard for the community do. Look at VRCradio, VeriRanks, vericoinis, ect ect. I can only name a few because so many people have great ideas and are working to create value . The community will chose based on quality of the services which ones we will champion and promote to the world. This comes from a community, a community full of talent that we could use to make VeriCoin great.

We need to show vision and create value to bring in more investors. Simply having investors throw money at vericoin will not accomplish our goals. The heart of what vericoin is, and will be, is the community.

As much as money is the motivation for some people in crypto, my motivation is success. I am a believer in many, but not all aspects of "the secret". If you work to be successful the money will come. If we get our priorities straight, once we have success, then we will get the rewards we deserve. We must work to create that value, and earn that success.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:24:06 PM

" build the  infrastructure  and the people will come"

I am a true believer of this sentence and I believe we all together can make this coin serious.

My dream is that when Wall Street  investors finally think about getting some cryptocoin in about 2 years I want them to decide between bitcoin and vericoin.  PoS and Service versus PoW and stability.

We don't need to fool our selves Bitcoin will be the first coin which will get to the true value and will be superstable  in some years.

Vericoin has a long way to go but it has the best start conditions of all other alts.

Whitepaper finish nearly done.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:41:55 PM

VRCRadio.com is LIVE!!!    NOW!!!!
luisb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:47:25 PM

IMO, the major reason those coins are larger than the rest is the number of wallets, and people supporting them.

1.What do you mean people supporting them? Real users meaning people who actually buy-pay with crypto or investors expecting a return?

2.When was the last time you bought-paid something with BTC?

3.What did you buy-pay and why?
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:49:31 PM

IMO, the major reason those coins are larger than the rest is the number of wallets, and people supporting them.

1.What do you mean people supporting them? Real users meaning people who actually buy-pay with crypto or investors expecting a return?

Spent 7.04 btc yesterday in a merchant transaction. Just bought 11 s3 ant miners from B5 between my brother, and 2 friends I am getting into crypto. Would you like to see the reciept?  Cool

I believe in the blockchain making business more efficient. I believe in people, ideas, and execution.

*edit*  Does anyone know if a EVGA 500w supply will work out with the S3? My bro and I got to figure out what ones to get so we can get everyone up and running when they arrive.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
luisb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

" build the  infrastructure  and the people will come"

I am a true believer of this sentence and I believe we all together can make this coin serious.

My dream is that when Wall Street  investors finally think about getting some cryptocoin in about 2 years I want them to decide between bitcoin and vericoin.  PoS and Service versus PoW and stability.

We don't need to fool our selves Bitcoin will be the first coin which will get to the true value and will be superstable  in some years.

Vericoin has a long way to go but it has the best start conditions of all other alts.

Whitepaper finish nearly done.

Sorry this does not work!

In the early 2000s the government in spain decided to build an airport in castellon (valencia)... without taking in consideration how many people was going there, economic profile, etc.

This airport has no airlines signed up to land there, nor government approval to operate. Delayed for several years, commercial flights were due to begin on 1 April 2012, but as of January 2014, there have been none.

If you dont believe me check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castell%C3%B3n%E2%80%93Costa_Azahar_Airport

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flughafen_Castellón
luisb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:24:42 PM

Spent 7.04 btc yesterday in a merchant transaction. Just bought 11 s3 ant miners from B5 between my brother, and 2 friends I am getting into crypto. Would you like to see the reciept?  Cool

No need to see receipt  Wink I trust you but you forgot to tell me

Why did you use BTC instead credit card or Paypal?
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:20:47 PM

Everyone lets welcome luisb with 13 posts under his name. 12 here and 1 in blackcoin. Welcome lui. Have you come to tell us how much you like vericoin or maybe you are here because you want to be part of the vericoin community. Why else would you comment on this thread ?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:27:54 PM

While checking the forum on my phone, I found that my "ignore" only applies to the device you hit the button in so, I was surprised to find our ineffable luisito posting duplicates of his utter and yet usual and ineffable nonsense.

As an example of businesses that "if you build them, they will NOT come", he chooses to make a comparison using an example geographically near to where he is: The controversial Castellon Airport. As is this could in any possible stretch of anyone's imagination could have any parallels at all with a crypto currency project such as Vericoin.

Those interested can read about the controversial airport in Wikipedia or many other sources, but basically this is the idea and project of a local politician who ordered also the building of a gigantic statue of himself (for almost $400,000), as the center piece of the airport, that was built without any government paperwork approved for operation and as a way to quickly produce local employment -charged to public funds, of course- and, presumably, local votes in re-election. The individual has quite a few open causes for widespread corruption in several local and national courts and is just one more exponent of the widespread political corruption taking place in Spain in the last 10 years that has prompted a recent study of the European Community that points out Spain as one of the most corrupt states of said Union. The well known cases (1,700 at last count still pending in a country with less population than California), some of them involving even members of the Royal House as well as large numbers of politicians on both sides of the congressional aisle, has made of Spain, especially at the regional level, a hub of projects such as the Castellon airport, for most of the cases involve inappropriate building construction... including, of course, airport facilities.

And this, in the genius mind of luisito, definitely a new kind of idiot, has something to do with the Vericoin project, if no for other reasons, as an example that "if you build it, they will not necessarily come".

Some kinds of idiocy are difficult to even fathom...
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

I've used VRC for several purchases recently I bought my step son a new headset for his xbox and bought myself a VRC T shirt and Hat.

Oh and I used VRC because I am trying to promote growth in use as a currency and need to practice what I preach

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:44:05 PM

I purchased most of my mining equipment with bitcoin or VeriCoin via VeriBit. I usually make at least one purchase per week using crypto.

I also changed my usenet provider to bitusenet because they accept VeriCoin directly. There is no need to use VeriBit.

luisb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:56:31 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:10:58 PM by luisb

While checking the forum on my phone, I found that my "ignore" only applies to the device you hit the button in so, I was surprised to find our ineffable luisito posting duplicates of his utter and yet usual and ineffable nonsense.

As an example of businesses that "if you build them, they will NOT come", he chooses to make a comparison using an example geographically near to where he is: The controversial Castellon Airport. As is this could in any possible stretch of anyone's imagination could have any parallels at all with a crypto currency project such as Vericoin.

Those interested can read about the controversial airport in Wikipedia or many other sources, but basically this is the idea and project of a local politician who ordered also the building of a gigantic statue of himself (for almost $400,000), as the center piece of the airport, that was built without any government paperwork approved for operation and as a way to quickly produce local employment -charged to public funds, of course- and, presumably, local votes in re-election. The individual has quite a few open causes for widespread corruption in several local and national courts and is just one more exponent of the widespread political corruption taking place in Spain in the last 10 years that has prompted a recent study of the European Community that points out Spain as one of the most corrupt states of said Union. The well known cases (1,700 at last count still pending in a country with less population than California), some of them involving even members of the Royal House as well as large numbers of politicians on both sides of the congressional aisle, has made of Spain, especially at the regional level, a hub of projects such as the Castellon airport, for most of the cases involve inappropriate building construction... including, of course, airport facilities.

And this, in the genius mind of luisito, definitely a new kind of idiot, has something to do with the Vericoin project, if no for other reasons, as an example that "if you build it, they will not necessarily come".

Some kinds of idiocy are difficult to even fathom...

Please barabbas #2 biggest moron in the thread do us all a favour and

Stop wanking
Stop reading the bible
Get laid
Stop trolling
Give some insight
luisb

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Everyone lets welcome luisb with 13 posts under his name. 12 here and 1 in blackcoin. Welcome lui. Have you come to tell us how much you like vericoin or maybe you are here because you want to be part of the vericoin community. Why else would you comment on this thread ?

Thanks mate, well actually is 13 here and 1 in darkcoin, but yeah I ve just came here after buying few VRC, to help and find out how is the profile of the VRC user or supporter... that was the reason of me asking all those questions, because I am not a user, not even BTC (apart from certain green stuff in the silkroad  Grin) and well my questions were

When was the last time did you use crypto for buy or pay something?
Which crypto did you use?
What did you buy or pay?
Why did you use BTC instead credit cards or paypal?
How crypto made your life easier?

Thanks to everyone
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:30:31 PM

Oh Lord Chuck E Cheese and children......This is worse then Iraq lmao

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

wow crashing prices much ? ouch !  Sad

Yea it will pick up again..... must be time to pay rent for most people Tongue
well i see i missed a few pages in the time i was gone but had tooth problem, now with that said fuck the rent lol i paid for my dental work in VRC 1150 VRC is what i paid out of pocket " my insurance paid for rest , but treated the transfer as cash lol " I just really hope i don't become like that guy who bought the pizza with 10,000 BTC ...... now back to sleep still on pain medication

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: