Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:01:13 PM by Kevondo

VRCRadio.com is going LIVE! in 1 minute

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:18:37 PM

At this point in time, I'm more interested a really nice IOS wallet.  It would be really great if we could get a date on some of this stuff.  I find the lack of due dates disconcerting.  Any job that I've ever developed at, always at least at target dates with flexibility if specs changed.

We're not doing dates because VeriCoin development is at the discretion of our work/personal lives. We don't want to disappoint anyone by not hitting deadlines. Not only that, but sometimes things happen out of our control: For example, the MP hack and the recent string of DDoS attacks on the supernodes.

Thank you for your response and I do understand your concern in that area.  However, I would encourage you announce in a way that still allows for flexibility with the date.  Something like, "pending any emergencies, we're playing on having xyz released around xyz date".  Even month windows would be fine.  Like, "we're planning on releasing xyz somewhere in the month of August pending any emergencies".

A roadmap is very helpful for investors and the community.  And as I am also a developer, I understand that sometimes a little pressure helps keep things moving along.  :-)

Without a roadmap, it feels much more like, "we'll get to it, when we get to it" and in this insanely fast crypto world, getting to it at some point in time means losing.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:13:55 PM

Hello everyone, just an FYI,

The first Merged Mining Umbrella Coin uLTC has launched! please check it out and spread the word. Put extra coin$ in your wallet  Wink

Merged Mining at http://give-me-coins.com/ and http://www.simpledoge.com/ Exchange: https://www.atomic-trade.com/

Please visit our threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707603.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687265.0

Coming Soon! uBTC

"the first insured crypto"

Has this anything to do with VRC? Stay out with your crap!

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
rubenaco

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:15:54 PM

Hello everyone, just an FYI,

The first Merged Mining Umbrella Coin uLTC has launched! please check it out and spread the word. Put extra coin$ in your wallet  Wink

Merged Mining at http://give-me-coins.com/ and http://www.simpledoge.com/ Exchange: https://www.atomic-trade.com/

Please visit our threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707603.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687265.0

Coming Soon! uBTC

"the first insured crypto"

go out you and your shit coin

open your mind!!
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:52:38 PM

I'm getting a little bit scared. 50% of my investment is lost. VRC features are beeing copied and the value of other coins explodes (cloak,rdd and others). Have we already seen the top value of VRC?
If I would have invested the 4 BTC in RDD at the same time, I would have 24 BTC now, so I only have 2.
I hope beeing patient is not a kind of stupidity.

Regards,
Michael

P.S.: I just looked in my wallet. I've got 0,4 VRC from the mining pool in the last 24 hours and 0,0 VRC from stakeing. So why should i keep the machines running? Sad

stop mining, bet you will continue to get payouts for a day or two after you stop, it takes time for the OBA to buy coins at best price and pay them out not to mention we have to wait for solved blocks to mature before they payout to get converted into VRC this has been stated AT LEAST 100 times here and on the IRC.

Also get out if you want, but look across the spectrum wheres all the volume? volume has disappeared across the WHOLE altcoin market and it would only take one whale to come in a buy up VRC to push price back to 50k because volume is so low. What little volume there is left is soaked up into the few "flavor of the week" coins which will in turn get dumped and then move onto the newest "flavor" in short don't agonize over P&D's you will lose far more money chasing the pumps then you would holding VRC longterm.

I can't tell you what to do with your own money but I can damn sure try to stress the market conditions to you, and right now market conditions suck for everyone (except the few P&D coins)

Nothing is wrong with the volume generally, at least the volume that could move Vericoin to 100K is obviously on the market. Investors just don't like this coin and even I still hold my vericoins I fully understand why there is no interest in vericoin lately and the interests have shifted to other probably better coins. Innovative coins, good news and exciting features (blockchain 2) are getting very nice volumes - see Viacoin. It is clear people who are interested in altcoins and investors think the current features like Veribit, Fiat in wallet are useless (otherwise they would invest), the fantasy about third world domination is baseless, also initiatives like the radio and silver coin which are good fun and great community projects but from investors' viewpoint such additions to the coin mean nothing. The regional representatives sounds good but will bring a combined of no more than 0.2 BTC from the Phillipines and Kenya, that's not going to make the coin stronger, and investors don't put money into a coin that executes such business plan.
Investors with real cash and BTC are interested in good news and usable features, Vericoin has none of them lately and therefore the price is low. This shouldn't be like this because even with the latest addition I don't think the Viacoin devs are a lot more competent than the Vericoin devs, Vericoin devs are perfectly capable to implement features that the market rewards with investment and hopefully they are going to start delivering good features and good news sooner than later.

sorry.. so you are saying?/...im a bit confused
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:00:34 PM

Well all things considered my personal beliefs are that theres alot of people out there that want to see VRC fail because they know that whatever scam/shit coin they are working on/invested in can't hold a candle to VRC and that the price slump is due to market manipulation just look at all the evidence,

Exhibit A) When we first started taking off in price how many FUDDERS showed up trying to run people off and when that didn't work and we kept going higher we go to...

Exhibit B) The MP hack where 30% of all VRC was stolen, I truly believe this was perpetrated by the same person or persons behind the  FUDDERs, but now we go to...

Exhibit C) The constant DDoS attacks on the SuperNodes that have been occurring the past few days, this is obviously a concentrated effort by a desperate entity trying to pull out all the stops to destabilize VRC, but now we go to...

Exhibit D) The OBVIOUS manipulation and suppression of the price of VRC by a person or persons, look at the fake sell walls, look at how EVERYTIME there is an uptrend somebody comes and dumps the price right back to the 15k range, if it really was an exit holders would have sold off on the open market and moved on (as most weakhands have) so now all thats left are the true investors/believers and the person or persons trying to kill VRC and suppress the market. We have even had ACTUAL FOREX ANALYSTS POINT OUT THE VRC MARKET IS BEING OBVIOUSLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED. and then we go to last but not least...

Exhibit E) The lack of liquidity across the market in general, as it has already been pointed out there are plenty of factors attributing to the lack of volume and I STRONGLY disagree with anyone who says this isn't a factor because lets take a second to look at the numbers. Before the Summer loss of volume VRC ALONE on JUST MINTPAL had between 1200 and 1500 BTC volume DAILY, now the exchanges can BARELY hit that mark on their TOTAL volume much less 1000 BTC volume on just one coin alone. So please, tell me again how this isn't an attributing factor?

In Summary: Until volume returns to the market at large and we buy out the manipulator(s) the price is going to struggle short-term, but as long as the community stays positive and active and the Devs keep developing and innovating, the long-term potential of VRC is still as bright, if not brighter, as it was when price was 50k. This is just a perfect time for all of us to buy VRC on the cheap and hang on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:10:50 PM

Well all things considered my personal beliefs are that theres alot of people out there that want to see VRC fail because they know that whatever scam/shit coin they are working on/invested in can't hold a candle to VRC and that the price slump is due to market manipulation just look at all the evidence,

Exhibit A) When we first started taking off in price how many FUDDERS showed up trying to run people off and when that didn't work and we kept going higher we go to...

Exhibit B) The MP hack where 30% of all VRC was stolen, I truly believe this was perpetrated by the same person or persons behind the  FUDDERs, but now we go to...

Exhibit C) The constant DDoS attacks on the SuperNodes that have been occurring the past few days, this is obviously a concentrated effort by a desperate entity trying to pull out all the stops to destabilize VRC, but now we go to...

Exhibit D) The OBVIOUS manipulation and suppression of the price of VRC by a person or persons, look at the fake sell walls, look at how EVERYTIME there is an uptrend somebody comes and dumps the price right back to the 15k range, if it really was an exit holders would have sold off on the open market and moved on (as most weakhands have) so now all thats left are the true investors/believers and the person or persons trying to kill VRC and suppress the market. We have even had ACTUAL FOREX ANALYSTS POINT OUT THE VRC MARKET IS BEING OBVIOUSLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED. and then we go to last but not least...

Exhibit E) The lack of liquidity across the market in general, as it has already been pointed out there are plenty of factors attributing to the lack of volume and I STRONGLY disagree with anyone who says this isn't a factor because lets take a second to look at the numbers. Before the Summer loss of volume VRC ALONE on JUST MINTPAL had between 1200 and 1500 BTC volume DAILY, now the exchanges can BARELY hit that mark on their TOTAL volume much less 1000 BTC volume on just one coin alone. So please, tell me again how this isn't an attributing factor?

In Summary: Until volume returns to the market at large and we buy out the manipulator(s) the price is going to struggle short-term, but as long as the community stays positive and active and the Devs keep developing and innovating, the long-term potential of VRC is still as bright, if not brighter, as it was when price was 50k. This is just a perfect time for all of us to buy VRC on the cheap and hang on.

And add Exhibit F) (Which should have been for fudders) The blatant DDOS attacks on the super nodes.  Thanks to the devs, those should be resolved.

I agree, some person or group is really threatened by VeriCoin.  There are some suspects, but the important thing is to keep moving forward. Keep staking and riding out this oppression until the value returns to where it should be.  I've got months of strong grip left in me. Hey, I'm a rock climber, too. Wink

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:52:18 PM

We are only 2 months old.  Nearly every established coin got its top 3 market cap just after celebrating 4-5 month anniversary so vericoin party time will be like cryptocoin analytics says about Oktober-November. But it's doesn't mean that there won't be possibilitys for pump and dump groups actively violate our coin, there is no slow and steady grow in cryptocoins. Only heavy waves and only those coins successed who don't die even if p&d violate it. And than when big whales,  I mean motherfuckin Mobydicks, fell safe with this coin it becomes  that where litecoin is today.  The Holy grale.

We all know one of this year's new coins will be the new litecoin.
And vericoin is definitely a candidate.

Again... We are only 2 month in the market.  Next two months will be Veri exciting.

That why I am all in.  You have to decide between one of all the good coin. For my self I decided that vericoin has the best name for a 2nd place :>.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:55:17 PM

The last 24hr high for staking was 14 million and an average of 10 million up from a low of 4 million last week, we where averaging about 16 million before the dump...this coin is far from dead. We are are also experiencing an even better distribution of wallets then before.

I am totally of the opinion that this coin is being severely suppressed, yesterday was a fine example. Just after the latest hangout with Chris, someone parks a 42 btc sell wall at 18k on mintpal. Come on now thats just blatant...its a group of traders trying to keep their profits safe knowing full well if Vericoin was left alone the price would sky rocket and suck btc out of trading for other alts. We already experienced that on mintpal at the begining of July when Vericoin was trading at 4000 btc volume!
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

http://coinfinance.com/news/vericoins-upcoming-cryptobank  Grin

nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:32:35 PM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

MAD945

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:57:43 PM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Sorry don't mean to be a dick...but was that english?
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:33:24 PM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Ya u are just retarded.  You don't have to try to be a dick you already are one Smiley. Fuck off you don't Fuck with the king of smartasses haha bitch!

This is another reason I don't like VRC bunch of smart ass douche bags if you ever question the integrity of the coin. And you soil the integrity of the community as well with your pointless condescending remarks.  So basically fuck off if you have nothing intelligent to say.

Coinler

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:40:41 PM

The last 24hr high for staking was 14 million and an average of 10 million up from a low of 4 million last week, we where averaging about 16 million before the dump...this coin is far from dead. We are are also experiencing an even better distribution of wallets then before.

I am totally of the opinion that this coin is being severely suppressed, yesterday was a fine example. Just after the latest hangout with Chris, someone parks a 42 btc sell wall at 18k on mintpal. Come on now thats just blatant...its a group of traders trying to keep their profits safe knowing full well if Vericoin was left alone the price would sky rocket and suck btc out of trading for other alts. We already experienced that on mintpal at the begining of July when Vericoin was trading at 4000 btc volume!

this is why when you see such wall at such low price we should attack it and chew through that son of a bitch. they wont have much coin to sell after a 37btc sell and it would be home free to 50k+ satoshi.
darioc

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:52:40 PM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Ya u are just retarded.  You don't have to try to be a dick you already are one Smiley. Fuck off you don't Fuck with the king of smartasses haha bitch!

This is another reason I don't like VRC bunch of smart ass douche bags if you ever question the integrity of the coin. And you soil the integrity of the community as well with your pointless condescending remarks.  So basically fuck off if you have nothing intelligent to say.

you dont sound really smart, If you´re 12 is ok.... 

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
MAD945

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

DUDE!!! Seriously?

I just couldn't understand what the fuck you where trying to say...if you edit your posts maybe people could have an intelligent conversation with you instead of you having a tantrum on the internet.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:56:20 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 12:30:13 AM by Bobsurplus

Vericoin, The blockchain rollback that killed the coin! I like to be right guys. I see you guys have been in freefall mode for the last few weeks.
Not looking to good, but I cant say we did not warn ya.
Good luck bagholders
MAD945

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:04:57 PM

And I apologize if English isn't your first language...didn't mean to insult you.

If you honestly think the Vericoin forums are full of dicks and condescending assholes you need to hangout at some other coin threads. The Vericoin thread is one of the more intelligent and well spoken forums out there.

T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:10:07 PM

Can anyone help me with this error:

A fatal error occurred. Vericoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtine_error
Init_blockindex(): error opening database environment Corruption: 27 missing files; eg.: C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\Vericoin\txleveldb/001365.sst
I:\Program Files (x86)\VeriCoin\vericoin-qt.exe in Tunaway exception

What does it mean, and what can I do to fix it?

Clear your C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\Vericoin folder except wallet.dat

Done, looks like it worked, it's synching. Thanks!

Interesting hangout by the way.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:10:23 PM

Vericoin, The blockchain rollback that killed the coin! I like to be right guys. I see you guys have been in freefall mode for the last few weeks.
Not looking to good, but I can say we did not warn ya.
Good luck bagholders

And you think Cloakcoin will not fall eventually roflol? it is all very fragile and every other coin will try to fud you down, like you are trying to do. Accept it or leave crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: