Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:16:23 PM

Vericoin, The blockchain rollback that killed the coin! I like to be right guys. I see you guys have been in freefall mode for the last few weeks.
Not looking to good, but I can say we did not warn ya.
Good luck bagholders

BoB i saved you the trouble.  Wink repostin

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

Vericoin, The blockchain rollback that killed the coin! I like to be right guys. I see you guys have been in freefall mode for the last few weeks.
Good luck bagholders

And you think Cloakcoin will not fall eventually roflol? it is all very fragile and every other coin will try to fud you down, like you are trying to do. Accept it or leave crypto world.

DUDE! Stop feeding the trolls...we all know he is a major Cloak bagholder and Vericoin is a threat to his investment.(For anyone interested do you're own research, instead of listening to these idiots. Check his post history)

Thats the only reason he is here...to spread doubt in the heads of future investors.
KidenceBgd

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

VeRiCoIn :)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:22:03 PM

SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:44:21 PM

Well all things considered my personal beliefs are that theres alot of people out there that want to see VRC fail because they know that whatever scam/shit coin they are working on/invested in can't hold a candle to VRC and that the price slump is due to market manipulation just look at all the evidence,

Exhibit A) When we first started taking off in price how many FUDDERS showed up trying to run people off and when that didn't work and we kept going higher we go to...

Exhibit B) The MP hack where 30% of all VRC was stolen, I truly believe this was perpetrated by the same person or persons behind the  FUDDERs, but now we go to...

Exhibit C) The constant DDoS attacks on the SuperNodes that have been occurring the past few days, this is obviously a concentrated effort by a desperate entity trying to pull out all the stops to destabilize VRC, but now we go to...

Exhibit D) The OBVIOUS manipulation and suppression of the price of VRC by a person or persons, look at the fake sell walls, look at how EVERYTIME there is an uptrend somebody comes and dumps the price right back to the 15k range, if it really was an exit holders would have sold off on the open market and moved on (as most weakhands have) so now all thats left are the true investors/believers and the person or persons trying to kill VRC and suppress the market. We have even had ACTUAL FOREX ANALYSTS POINT OUT THE VRC MARKET IS BEING OBVIOUSLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED. and then we go to last but not least...

Exhibit E) The lack of liquidity across the market in general, as it has already been pointed out there are plenty of factors attributing to the lack of volume and I STRONGLY disagree with anyone who says this isn't a factor because lets take a second to look at the numbers. Before the Summer loss of volume VRC ALONE on JUST MINTPAL had between 1200 and 1500 BTC volume DAILY, now the exchanges can BARELY hit that mark on their TOTAL volume much less 1000 BTC volume on just one coin alone. So please, tell me again how this isn't an attributing factor?

In Summary: Until volume returns to the market at large and we buy out the manipulator(s) the price is going to struggle short-term, but as long as the community stays positive and active and the Devs keep developing and innovating, the long-term potential of VRC is still as bright, if not brighter, as it was when price was 50k. This is just a perfect time for all of us to buy VRC on the cheap and hang on.

I'm gonna repost this because some ppl obviously don't take the time to read new pages since their last visit and just jump to the current page

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:45:08 PM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Sorry don't mean to be a dick...but was that english?

Hey man, you weren't the only one who couldn't understand that gibberish. My brain was hurting trying to decode that dude's thought. And who the F uses 1.8-1.9 to describe recent prices...

Has any really been far even as decided to use even go want to do lock more like?
RushNY

Activity: 74

PogChamp

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:46:24 PM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Hey man, you weren't the only one who couldn't understand that gibberish. My brain was hurting trying to decode that dude's thought. And who the F uses 1.8-1.9 to describe recent prices...

Has any really been far even as decided to use even go want to do lock more like?

Yes they have!  Wink

HOdlCoin - HKuon6NNgAB3CbME8H7iwXs4XKshovnaWh
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

Well all things considered my personal beliefs are that theres alot of people out there that want to see VRC fail because they know that whatever scam/shit coin they are working on/invested in can't hold a candle to VRC and that the price slump is due to market manipulation just look at all the evidence,

Exhibit A) When we first started taking off in price how many FUDDERS showed up trying to run people off and when that didn't work and we kept going higher we go to...

Exhibit B) The MP hack where 30% of all VRC was stolen, I truly believe this was perpetrated by the same person or persons behind the  FUDDERs, but now we go to...

Exhibit C) The constant DDoS attacks on the SuperNodes that have been occurring the past few days, this is obviously a concentrated effort by a desperate entity trying to pull out all the stops to destabilize VRC, but now we go to...

Exhibit D) The OBVIOUS manipulation and suppression of the price of VRC by a person or persons, look at the fake sell walls, look at how EVERYTIME there is an uptrend somebody comes and dumps the price right back to the 15k range, if it really was an exit holders would have sold off on the open market and moved on (as most weakhands have) so now all thats left are the true investors/believers and the person or persons trying to kill VRC and suppress the market. We have even had ACTUAL FOREX ANALYSTS POINT OUT THE VRC MARKET IS BEING OBVIOUSLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED. and then we go to last but not least...

Exhibit E) The lack of liquidity across the market in general, as it has already been pointed out there are plenty of factors attributing to the lack of volume and I STRONGLY disagree with anyone who says this isn't a factor because lets take a second to look at the numbers. Before the Summer loss of volume VRC ALONE on JUST MINTPAL had between 1200 and 1500 BTC volume DAILY, now the exchanges can BARELY hit that mark on their TOTAL volume much less 1000 BTC volume on just one coin alone. So please, tell me again how this isn't an attributing factor?

In Summary: Until volume returns to the market at large and we buy out the manipulator(s) the price is going to struggle short-term, but as long as the community stays positive and active and the Devs keep developing and innovating, the long-term potential of VRC is still as bright, if not brighter, as it was when price was 50k. This is just a perfect time for all of us to buy VRC on the cheap and hang on.

I'm gonna repost this because some ppl obviously don't take the time to read new pages since their last visit and just jump to the current page

Me too Will.

veri good post and makes alot of sense to me +1 bro

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:53:43 PM

Going on air soon tune into VRCRadio.com and check out the show!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Socal is broadcasting LIVE!  NOW!!! on VRCRadio.com
ofp

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:17:50 AM

Whoever puts a 40+ BTC sell wall has additional coins to repeat the wall several times if needed. But more importantly, puts a buy wall even bigger when the right time arrives. So, why worry?
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:22:29 AM

Whoever puts a 40+ BTC sell wall has additional coins to repeat the wall several times if needed. But more importantly, puts a buy wall even bigger when the right time arrives. So, why worry?

people are going banas about keycoin (understandable) and people from other coins want to join the party for now.
But things will get sort out in a couple days.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:23:16 AM

We should move all buy support / sell support to one exchange.

_@/'
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:28:02 AM

Ya u are just retarded.  You don't have to try to be a dick you already are one Smiley. Fuck off you don't Fuck with the king of smartasses haha bitch!

This is another reason I don't like VRC bunch of smart ass douche bags if you ever question the integrity of the coin. And you soil the integrity of the community as well with your pointless condescending remarks.  So basically fuck off if you have nothing intelligent to say.

you dont sound really smart, If you´re 12 is ok....  

You are too dumb to know either way.  Thanks to you and MAD for proving my points with your ad hominem bullshit.  I think MAD IS MAD! LOL.   Don't fucking cry about it when you get trolled for trolling dumb fucks.  Quit wasting forum space and physical space.  Why can't you just go to the dark metaphysical place already, you people are what makes society shit.  I guess it's nearly impossible to have logically intellectual arguments in this day and age, you are too busy having somebody else do all the work for you.  You would think all this technology n shit would make people smarter, but they just seem to get dumber and dumber...   I don't give a fuck if you don't like how I talk, you just look like an insecure bigot when you make condescending remarks about something because you are too fucking stupid to understand it.  DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN NEXT TIME  U FAT FUCKIN EGOTISTICAL CONCEITED NARCISSTIC NERD.  YOU AINT SHIT BITCH SO QUIT ACTING LIKE IT.  You fattties are the kind of people that are going to ruin any sort of altcoin community.  I just want this bitch to go up already so I can sell out for cloaks.  Don't have time for jack asses like you and I feel stupid for even responding to your idiocy.  

MAD945

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

Ya u are just retarded.  You don't have to try to be a dick you already are one Smiley. Fuck off you don't Fuck with the king of smartasses haha bitch!

This is another reason I don't like VRC bunch of smart ass douche bags if you ever question the integrity of the coin. And you soil the integrity of the community as well with your pointless condescending remarks.  So basically fuck off if you have nothing intelligent to say.

You are too dumb to know either way.  Thanks to you and MAD for proving my points with your ad hominem bullshit.  I think MAD IS MAD! LOL.   Don't fucking cry about it when you get trolled for trolling dumb fucks.  Quit wasting forum space and physical space.  Why can't you just go to the dark metaphysical place already, you people are what makes society shit.  I guess it's nearly impossible to have logically intellectual arguments in this day and age, you are too busy having somebody else do all the work for you.  You would think all this technology n shit would make people smarter, but they just seem to get dumber and dumber...   I don't give a fuck if you don't like how I talk, you just look like an insecure bigot when you make condescending remarks about something because you are too fucking stupid to understand it.  DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN NEXT TIME  U FAT FUCKIN EGOTISTICAL CONCEITED NARCISSTIC NERD.  YOU AINT SHIT BITCH SO QUIT ACTING LIKE IT.  You fattties are the kind of people that are going to ruin any sort of altcoin community.  I just want this bitch to go up already so I can sell out for cloaks.  Don't have time for jack asses like you and I feel stupid for even responding to your idiocy.  

Again...english?

Smells like verbal diarrhea Shocked
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:33:12 AM

Good luck bagholders

And you think Cloakcoin will not fall eventually roflol? it is all very fragile and every other coin will try to fud you down, like you are trying to do. Accept it or leave crypto world.

I think if the cloakcamp keeps coming through like champs then it will have a long life and make me very rich. People are fudding cloak because they dont understand it or are just worried about cloak knocking off the coin of the fudders choice.

I'm not fuding, am I?

Did vrc not rollback?

Have you guys not been freefalling since then?

Point made!

Carry on!
MAD945

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:40:24 AM

Good luck bagholders

I think if the cloakcamp keeps coming through like champs then it will have a long life and make me very rich. People are fudding cloak because they dont understand it or are just worried about cloak knocking off the coin of the fudders choice.

I'm not fuding, am I?

Did vrc not rollback?

Point made!

Carry on!

Please do...
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:53:52 AM

Good luck bagholders

I'm not fuding, am I?

Did vrc not rollback?

Point made!

Carry on!

ok you made your point and we will carry on. Does this mean we will no longer have the pleasure of your brilliant analysis?   Roll Eyes
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:59:39 AM

You are too dumb to know either way.  Thanks to you and MAD for proving my points with your ad hominem bullshit.  I think MAD IS MAD! LOL.   Don't fucking cry about it when you get trolled for trolling dumb fucks.  Quit wasting forum space and physical space.  Why can't you just go to the dark metaphysical place already, you people are what makes society shit.  I guess it's nearly impossible to have logically intellectual arguments in this day and age, you are too busy having somebody else do all the work for you.  You would think all this technology n shit would make people smarter, but they just seem to get dumber and dumber...   I don't give a fuck if you don't like how I talk, you just look like an insecure bigot when you make condescending remarks about something because you are too fucking stupid to understand it.  DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN NEXT TIME  U FAT FUCKIN EGOTISTICAL CONCEITED NARCISSTIC NERD.  YOU AINT SHIT BITCH SO QUIT ACTING LIKE IT.  You fattties are the kind of people that are going to ruin any sort of altcoin community.  I just want this bitch to go up already so I can sell out for cloaks.  Don't have time for jack asses like you and I feel stupid for even responding to your idiocy.  

Again...english?

The cryptoworld wasn't intended for children but I guess the threshold for being a child has changed over time. I'll be the bigger man with the bigger dick and let u have the last tear Cry lolz!  Eat that diarrhea fatty.

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:02:08 AM

Good luck bagholders

I'm not fuding, am I?

Did vrc not rollback?

Point made!

Carry on!

If cloak in your opinion is so great, why bob do you spend so much of your free time here?  What are you so worried about?  Your time may be better spent promoting cloakcoin instead of talking negative about other coins, think about it.
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:07:10 AM

Again...english?

Well That Escalated Quickly...  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: