Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:49:26 AM

There is an ebb and flow to all markets, including the best coins.  The cynics are vocal in the ebb and the optimists in the flow.  The hack and aftermath set back our timelines, we are coming through on our promises soon.

This. The same pattern repeats itself - coin goes up everyone is happy posting crappy image memes. Price goes down, the trolls/fudders climb out of their smelly caves and preach death and gloom.

+1

Why "+1"?

You don't want the same pattern to repeat itself, because that would make VRC another dead coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

I'm  willing to wait the 6months to a year to make my money back and profit. The DEVs will continue to work on this coin as price was and is not a motivating factor for which they have proven time after time. Which I totally agree with even tho some might not.

They continue to innovate and there is a lot of stuff in the pipe that people are not aware of. Stuff that will be ground breaking and be a first for any coin. I will not comment on these projects because I've been asked not to, I'm still buying more because of this.

Bear in mind guys we have a lot of new investors in this coin who are excited about Vericoin and see the long term . Just look at the staking 19million, that is the highest it has ever been even during the hype and high price. Check what other POS cons are staking, that tells a story in its self.

The "majority of coins staking" thing does not give me reassurance that the price will recover. In fact it makes me more worried that VRC holders are basically just bag holders now that are staking their coins.

That makes me worried that there are only a small percentage of the total coins being traded on exchanges, and still the demand can't keep the price up..

If anyone can explain why my logic is flawed with my concerns about this then I'll be glad to hear it. But until then, this "look at the staking amount!" does not reassure me.

The only thing that will reassure me is if the devs actually release something, or make any sort of announcement or set a date for release of something, anything.

You are an azz for even coming here, you are a top winecoin developer and you come to my thread to talk shitt. You have some pair of ballz
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:18:03 AM

I'm  willing to wait the 6months to a year to make my money back and profit. The DEVs will continue to work on this coin as price was and is not a motivating factor for which they have proven time after time. Which I totally agree with even tho some might not.

They continue to innovate and there is a lot of stuff in the pipe that people are not aware of. Stuff that will be ground breaking and be a first for any coin. I will not comment on these projects because I've been asked not to, I'm still buying more because of this.

Bear in mind guys we have a lot of new investors in this coin who are excited about Vericoin and see the long term . Just look at the staking 19million, that is the highest it has ever been even during the hype and high price. Check what other POS cons are staking, that tells a story in its self.

The "majority of coins staking" thing does not give me reassurance that the price will recover. In fact it makes me more worried that VRC holders are basically just bag holders now that are staking their coins.

That makes me worried that there are only a small percentage of the total coins being traded on exchanges, and still the demand can't keep the price up..

If anyone can explain why my logic is flawed with my concerns about this then I'll be glad to hear it. But until then, this "look at the staking amount!" does not reassure me.

The only thing that will reassure me is if the devs actually release something, or make any sort of announcement or set a date for release of something, anything.

You do realize that staking secures the network, that is the whole point of staking. I'll give you an example, RDD coin was 51% attacked because no one was staking there coins to secure the network, feather coin, etc.

I know you are worried about price less volume on exchanges less coin to trade. Wouldn't that create a scarcity? So a big announcement or release would happen with damned for Vericoin? But there isn't enough to go around, what would happen? Serious question...
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:21:49 AM

I think it will all Pan out all be veri good.  

Everyone is entitled to opinions.  On forums I just don't see the need for the negative side, and I think MOST GET IT.

Come on People, this is the first year of crypto-alts where every one is clambering to jump on board.  

And it's apparent to me there is floundering and splashing about in uncharted waters.  familiar feeling?, yeah me too. but  Lips sealed

But if I was new to it and stumbled on this forum I think I would, plain and simply be put off.

I am to looking forward to this coin working, as intended.

When it all plans out, there will be no more JUMPING through several HOOPS to (acquire bitcoin through BANKS) for me personally. I cant stress this enough!.

(and bitcoin priced Items and groceries) for me personally wow, this gonna be for real?. 

And then there is a lot of stuff we don't know about but have had some veri tantalising hints about, veribank, vericash, veri type credit card.

And definitely not forgetting the ABILITY to raw send vericoin to android wallets so they can go to a bitcoin atm and get cash. ( MOST IMPORTANTLY)

And another under estimated service is from the veri developers so far.  

to me it boils down to, you are either into this coin for the long haul or drifting on by.

VERI SIMPLE Choice.

lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:23:00 AM

You do realize that staking secures the network, that is the whole point of staking. I'll give you an example, RDD coin was 51% attacked because no one was staking there coins to secure the network, feather coin, etc.

I know you are worried about price less volume on exchanges less coin to trade. Wouldn't that create a scarcity? So a big announcement or release would happen with damned for Vericoin? But there isn't enough to go around, what would happen? Serious question...

You cant ask this guy a serious question bro, look at his pasts posts he is the creator of winecoin. Most of the time he is barely speaking english
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:27:49 AM

RDD coin was 51% attacked because no one was staking there coins to secure the network, feather coin, etc.

There was no "staking" when that happened, that was before RDD went PoSv. The 51% attack happened when it was still in PoW.

Now many are staking their coins.

MAD945

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:42:30 AM

RDD coin was 51% attacked because no one was staking there coins to secure the network, feather coin, etc.

There was no "staking" when that happened, that was before RDD went PoSv. The 51% attack happened when it was still in PoW.

Now many are staking their coins.

I stand corrected...but have to see the vulnerability in not have coins not staking.
MAD945

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:43:40 AM

You cant ask this guy a serious question bro, look at his pasts posts he is the creator of winecoin. Most of the time he is barely speaking english

Must be the wine lol
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:57:37 AM

So what is planned for Vericoin?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:08:49 AM

So what is planned for Vericoin?

seems at this moment it is buy and wait
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:03:01 AM

As soon as I get an update on the iOS wallet I will be releasing an updated roadmap so just stay tuned I will be posting it up everywhere so dont worry guys but theres plenty in the works

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
socal

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:49:54 AM

still waiting on iOS wallet update so roadmap will most likely be released tomorrow sry for the wait

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:42:16 AM

still waiting on iOS wallet update so roadmap will most likely be released tomorrow sry for the wait

Hi Socal,

can we already promote it or is it better to wait?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:11:00 AM

Wasn't the first pump fabricated anyway?  

Yes it was by J Bosch aka wizrig, and the devs (probably unintentionally) were part of the pump/scam by seeking assistance from J Bosch and letting the scammer Bosch join the team. People like jorrr above bought into the coin at 50K believing in the hype of J Bosch and the devs about bright future, world wide media campaign, celebrity party in Miami and creating crypto history. It was a scam, as there is no media campaign, no celebrity party and definitely no crypto history making here. I am sure the two naive PhD students and the full time MS developer who were probably manipulated by the scammer wizrig didn't want people like jorrr loss their money, but whatever the devs' intention was the result is just like that, real people like jorrr lost their real money on VRC. To pull off this scam and make the hype to get many people like jorrr buy into the coin at 40K-50K needed a scammer (Bosch) and three devs. Despite the significant prices drop and very little interest in the coin the devs still communicate here that J Bosch was nothing but helpful and great for the coin.

I am getting very close to the point when I start to sell my VeriCoins.
makes sense.. these devs should stop putting wizrig on a pedestal..
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:49:36 AM

Wasn't the first pump fabricated anyway?  

Yes it was by J Bosch aka wizrig, and the devs (probably unintentionally) were part of the pump/scam by seeking assistance from J Bosch and letting the scammer Bosch join the team. People like jorrr above bought into the coin at 50K believing in the hype of J Bosch and the devs about bright future, world wide media campaign, celebrity party in Miami and creating crypto history. It was a scam, as there is no media campaign, no celebrity party and definitely no crypto history making here. I am sure the two naive PhD students and the full time MS developer who were probably manipulated by the scammer wizrig didn't want people like jorrr loss their money, but whatever the devs' intention was the result is just like that, real people like jorrr lost their real money on VRC. To pull off this scam and make the hype to get many people like jorrr buy into the coin at 40K-50K needed a scammer (Bosch) and three devs. Despite the significant prices drop and very little interest in the coin the devs still communicate here that J Bosch was nothing but helpful and great for the coin.

I am getting very close to the point when I start to sell my VeriCoins.
makes sense.. these devs should stop putting wizrig on a pedestal..

wiz pulled the same thing with BC, you should have seen that coming. vrc and bc share the same fate, into oblivion

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
socal

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:54:43 AM

well got the info I needed now just getting it prettied up with graphics and such and gonna pass out while waiting for that cause it is 3am for me so will release it later if I do not get the pretty version back before the self imposed 18 hr deadline from now then I will post up the bare bones with no graphics but all relevant info

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:03:58 AM

well got the info I needed now just getting it prettied up with graphics and such and gonna pass out while waiting for that cause it is 3am for me so will release it later if I do not get the pretty version back before the self imposed 18 hr deadline from now then I will post up the bare bones with no graphics but all relevant info

Hey Will, what is the latest on the silver coins you were getting made? 

Will they get made, it has been a long time since people paid the money to you on the start-up.
 I would like to know if the coins will be made soon (within the next month) or that the people who invested will get refunded.

Many thanks..
socal

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:14:20 AM

Will they get made, it has been a long time since people paid the money to you on the start-up.
 I would like to know if the coins will be made soon (within the next month) or that the people who invested will get refunded.

Many thanks..

lol sry guess you haven't gotten the messages yes everything is on track the coins will start getting struck Friday as the dies are being hardened right now, I got the First Impression back and even did a hologram test on it I will post the pics here shortly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:16:49 AM

Many thanks..

lol sry guess you haven't gotten the messages yes everything is on track the coins will start getting struck Friday as the dies are being hardened right now, I got the First Impression back and even did a hologram test on it I will post the pics here shortly

Fantastic! no i did not know everything was going ahead again, this is great news, really looking forward to the pictures of the first minted coin!  Many thanks  :O)
socal

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:36:15 AM

As promised here are the pics of the First Impression (which is made of lead so don't worry the actual silver coins will be much shinier lol) and the hologram test

Notice how the hologram self-destructed when removed plus there are other security features as well that I won't mention for obvious reasons

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: