Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

But, you know, Patric is more on the fatty side, regardless of my appreciation, Doug repeats "at the end of the day" way too many times in public and dev3 looks the picture perfect of the nerd that never gets laid. You think that is personal attacks or just a personal appreciation of the obvious? Also, from where I am standing, they are three nice kids playing a game of adults, full of youthful arrogance, so far incapable of admitting they have made mistakes -and they have- and making that some people -like you- will believe and put their money behind those beliefs- that they are "professionals" when, in fact, they have a hobby called VRC and they are professionals at nothing (they are students), except for dev3 of course that, until new layoffs come at least, still makes a living off or working at Microsoft, so, even more than for the other two, VRC is just a side hobby, nothing else. And that is a reality way beyond whatever you make your mind believe, through and through.

I'm just glad you aren't attracted to me as you are with Socal.

The level of idiocy that purported humans are capable of, in some cases, never ceases to amaze me. And when you put it together with blind greed so prevalent here, we are talking stratospheric idiocy.

And, of course, no answer to the very relevant question. What the hell does it matter when all you care about is the price rebounding... or pretending you are here for the long run no matter what.

And if you are a guy from Valencia somehow astonishingly convinced he is somewhat intelligent, the shit reaches proportions intergalactic, really.

Hey, to each his own. If you don't care that 15 million coins are really staking while credit is given to 28 million instead, the only thing I can do is demand answers, THE REAL KIND. Either way, no one can achieve that total idiots will somehow develop a brain.

There are not only 15 M coins staking, likely closer to 20-22 M. And I did answer your question. Several times. It's not my fault you didn't go to a top 24 university and can't understand simple explanations.

Arrogance is not a quality I would like to invest in.

Perfect demonstration of what Barrabas has said already. These devs may be smart, but they are immature and full of themselves and really in way over their heads with this project .

If even the devs (let alone the cheerleaders) can't refrain from defaulting to insults on peoples intelligence when confronted, then this coin is surely doomed.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:59:25 PM

Ps, this thread was my fav thread to read as a VRC investor. Now even though I've jumped ship, it's still my fav thread to read.

It's like fuckin' Days of our Lives in here it's so filled with drama. Keep it up guys =D

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:59:59 PM

But, you know, Patric is more on the fatty side, regardless of my appreciation, Doug repeats "at the end of the day" way too many times in public and dev3 looks the picture perfect of the nerd that never gets laid. You think that is personal attacks or just a personal appreciation of the obvious? Also, from where I am standing, they are three nice kids playing a game of adults, full of youthful arrogance, so far incapable of admitting they have made mistakes -and they have- and making that some people -like you- will believe and put their money behind those beliefs- that they are "professionals" when, in fact, they have a hobby called VRC and they are professionals at nothing (they are students), except for dev3 of course that, until new layoffs come at least, still makes a living off or working at Microsoft, so, even more than for the other two, VRC is just a side hobby, nothing else. And that is a reality way beyond whatever you make your mind believe, through and through.

The level of idiocy that purported humans are capable of, in some cases, never ceases to amaze me. And when you put it together with blind greed so prevalent here, we are talking stratospheric idiocy.

And, of course, no answer to the very relevant question. What the hell does it matter when all you care about is the price rebounding... or pretending you are here for the long run no matter what.

And if you are a guy from Valencia somehow astonishingly convinced he is somewhat intelligent, the shit reaches proportions intergalactic, really.

Hey, to each his own. If you don't care that 15 million coins are really staking while credit is given to 28 million instead, the only thing I can do is demand answers, THE REAL KIND. Either way, no one can achieve that total idiots will somehow develop a brain.

There are not only 15 M coins staking, likely closer to 20-22 M. And I did answer your question. Several times. It's not my fault you didn't go to a top 24 university and can't understand simple explanations.

It would appear that it is you who is attracted to socal, since you are sooo close that you keep him on the loop -albeit on a necessary short leash- being as he is toxic for the coin. Hey, I don't have anything against anyone's attractions, to each his own.

What is it then, can you or can you not know how many coins, real ones, are staking at any given time? Why 15 million is categorically not possible but 20-22 is "likely closer"? And under what measurement, even if those figures of 20-22 million prove to in fact be "more likely" is that "not too much bigger"? as Doug put it.

The answers, dear Patrick, much as your private "explanation" of the reasons behind the 200k transfer, are far from shedding real light on the issue at hand. No, I did not attend a top 24 university but I am extraordinarily good at looking things up on google. And I "get" things quite above whatever average, including those who are studying -with a lot to go- on top 23 universities, like you.

You can look in the blockchain and see which addresses are generating new coins. That is the only way you can see how many coins are staking currently. Of the top 5 wallets, #1 -3.3 M are in Mintpal (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?92241.htm), #2 - 3.0 M are in an unknown account with staking enabled (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?94081.htm), #3 - 1.0 M is in an unknown wallet without staking enabled (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?92873.htm), #4 - 811k is in an unknown account with staking enabled (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?22282.htm), #5 - 600k is in an unknown account without staking enabled (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?93966.htm).

That leaves 3.3M + 1.0M + 0.6M = 4.9M without staking enabled. These accounts are likely cold storage accounts for exchanges (#1 is confirmed to be MP as it is where the reversed-pre-hack-coins went). Most of the rest of the coins appear to be staking. This is why I believe around 20M coins are staking right now. Go look at various wallets and if you see frequent transactions for ~1 VRC or less, that address is staking.

I'm not sure what the "issue at hand" is, but frankly, I don't really care what you consider to be the issue or not. I'm getting back to work to help turn VeriCoin into the best coin there is and not wasting time battling you on here because you're not willing and/or able to understand what I've said numerous times by now.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:47:43 AM

I think I understand why everyone ignores barabas in other threads on bitcointalk. What a tool...

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:04:36 AM

Oh who deleted the meme post!?

That shit was hilarious.

I'm cooking up something tasty for you folks. Stay tuned ;-)

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:41:11 AM

Bit of fun guys. Don't freak out (although I know some of you will =P)

syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:48:45 AM

On the last slide, just change the sun into the moon... Thanks   Cheesy
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:54:50 AM

On the last slide, just change the sun into the moon... Thanks   Cheesy

Nice =)

Feel free to change it yourself when the day comes ;-)

Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:56:36 AM

Wow ...really you are drawing pics of vericoin reaching bitcoins highs (sun) well that true community spirit Wink.
Keep it up guy 1000 pages are not far away

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:04:16 AM

Wow ...really you are drawing pics of vericoin reaching bitcoins highs (sun) well that true community spirit Wink.
Keep it up guy 1000 pages are not far away

Lol, yes that is clearly what I intended =P

You guys are like Alice in Wonderland. Just close your eyes and chant:

"Just keep hodling. Just keep hodling. Just keep hodling...."

Everything gonna be OK =D

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:11:50 AM

Reminds me of HVC.  Those guys just kept holding...  and holding...  and holding...  While the rest of us saw the writing on the wall.  Now they are being delisted lol

"You guys are like Alice in Wonderland. Just close your eyes and chant:

"Just keep hodling. Just keep hodling. Just keep hodling...."
Morb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:19:40 AM

Bunch of scared little lightweights out there.  If you're so worried about your random coin being outshined, why not buy some vrc and hedge your investments?
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:24:48 AM

Bunch of scared little lightweights out there.  If you're so worried about your random coin being outshined, why not buy some vrc and hedge your investments?

I'm really not worried about anything of the sort..

I'm jsut having a bit of fun, if you can't see that pretty much everything in crypto is ridiculous then you really are a Newbie. You will see though, in time you will see  Cool

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:29:11 AM

Perfect demonstration of what Barrabas has said already. These devs may be smart, but they are immature and full of themselves and really in way over their heads with this project .

If even the devs (let alone the cheerleaders) can't refrain from defaulting to insults on peoples intelligence when confronted, then this coin is surely doomed.

wow just wow. Neither did I but that doesn't mean anyone who hasn't gone to a "top 24 university" can't understand simple explanations. Sounds like Mr. Pnosker is an arrogant douche. Not to mention going to a university doesn't automatically equate to being intelligent. The current structure of education has its downfalls and flaws.

Good example of stereotyping by the devs of VRC.

So far my call has been spot on...price in the past 3 weeks has shown "support" for VRC after the federal reserve ROLL-BACK.

@Bagholders: How does it feel to have your investment fall in value by ~66% in 3 weeks? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:32:15 AM

This is some funny sh*t. Made me laugh. Thanks for that.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

Agreed. Search for "Coinhunter" or "Solidcoin" or "RealSolid" and you will see the same traits used. I will give credit where credit is due, the devs did show their faces so that is a good thing but not enough to make something "successful".

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

syclone

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:36:41 AM

Smoothie, Price is only an issue in the absence of Value.  Go provide a little bit out there in the World.   Kiss
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:51:02 AM

wow just wow. Neither did I but that doesn't mean anyone who hasn't gone to a "top 24 university" can't understand simple explanations. Sounds like Mr. Pnosker is an arrogant douche. Not to mention going to a university doesn't automatically equate to being intelligent. The current structure of education has its downfalls and flaws.

So far my call has been spot on...price in the past 3 weeks has shown "support" for VRC after the federal reserve ROLL-BACK.

@Bagholders: How does it feel to have your investment fall in value by ~66% in 3 weeks? Roll Eyes

So let me get this straight...Barabbass can take multiple shots at the devs but Patrick shoots back once and he's a douche. Give me a fucking break...if Barabbass can't get a simple explanation stated from multiple points of view then he deserves to get burned. His whole a approach was wrong, what ever happened to asking for a simple explanation instead of jumping to these crazy, half-baked, tinfoil hat assumptions?

Monkeys...that cartoon made me laugh out loud! Grin Good one...
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:56:07 AM

So let me get this straight...Barabbass can take multiple shots at the devs but Patrick shoots back once and he's a douche. Give me a fucking break...if Barabbass can't get a simple explanation stated from multiple points of view then he deserves to get burned. His whole a approach was wrong, what ever happened to asking for a simple explanation instead of jumping to these crazy, half-baked, tinfoil hat assumptions?

Monkeys...that cartoon made me laugh out loud! Grin Good one...

My point was not that Barrabas was in any way right. My point was that for the lead developer to respond with such arrogance about having attended a "top 24 university" really shows a lack of maturity, and inability to "take the high rd".

Patrick could have responded in the exact same way and just left the part out about the university, and he would have sounded like a reasonable and mature person, instead he came off like an arrogant twat.

syclone

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:58:24 AM

You obviously can't take his sarcasm.  He's not REALLY serious about that college remark.  #sarcasm
Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: