Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:52:16 AM

The "secret weapon" announcement? No credibility left.

What are you talking about? The IRC members sent me kindly this video yesterday to watch it and make my own judgement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8cHSsNYtNA 
Have you ever seen this video? If you would watch you would see the team works on a dynamic PR plan and will be a big launch party soon. The main guy has lots of money, he has a great vision and 10,000 customers, he will take the coin to the hispanic community. How can you question the credibility, how can't it be legit, this not an anonymous scam coin, you can see on youtube.

Btw, the community is strong. I logged in IRC and everyone were very helpful. Which I most like is the optimism, they said the coin will be 1VRC=1$. Seeing the team in that hangout video I couldn't agree more that the success is inevitable. Don't be negative man and don't question the credibility!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albert_mt

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

Because they accumulate the cheap coins. Big whales are very angry that so less vericoin are on the market to sell , everyone is staking and holding. This is one of the most aggressiv price manipulation since litecoin.

Such pressure always gets realeased one day into hyper pump of 30x -40x in one week. Stay tuned just saying

LTC -> from 10 $ to 1$ -> 34$ last year .

VRC .30$ to 0.03$ -> 2$ this year?

Its is just not normal such a awesome community and devs gets ripped apart so hard, the price now is unreal and everyone who selling now isnt worth of vrc holding , maybe they can jump in at 1$ in 3 weeks again if they are lucky.

Yes, probably $2 is more realistic than $1. I can easily see $3.5 though.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:04:34 AM

The "secret weapon" announcement? No credibility left.

What are you talking about? The IRC members sent me kindly this video yesterday to watch it and make my own judgement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8cHSsNYtNA  
Have you ever seen this video? If you would watch you would see the team works on a dynamic PR plan and will be a big launch party soon. The main guy has lots of money, he has a great vision and 10,000 customers, he will take the coin to the hispanic community. How can you question the credibility, how can't it be legit, this not an anonymous scam coin, you can see on youtube.

Btw, the community is strong. I logged in IRC and everyone were very helpful. Which I most like is the optimism, they said the coin will be 1VRC=1$. Seeing the team in that hangout video I couldn't agree more that the success is inevitable. Don't be negative man and don't question the credibility!

I got a bit of news for you, A lot has happened since that hangout, and it hasn't all been roses. That guy claiming the promote vericoin to the masses is gone. (and likely sold all his coins during the hype) His current absence is a big reason we are able to move forward now with what will make VeriCoin great. That guy did nothing good for the coin aside from teach our developers not to be so naive and trust people they just met on the internet.

Now that the promises are hopefully out of the price from all sides, developers, and pump and dumpers in the spotlight like wizrig, and those on the forums like Crindon. All where aided by the developers, be it unknowingly (as we trusting to be true.) We have shown that the reset button has been hit this past few weeks allowing the market to do what it may and give us a fair price.

We have seen lots of good ideas, and had some really interesting thoughts on how to progress VeriCoin in the past weeks. It will be extremely important for me to analyze the next big move from our devs and community to know where we are headed. The foundation is here for greatness. ITS TIME TO WORK!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:06:53 AM

Because they accumulate the cheap coins. Big whales are very angry that so less vericoin are on the market to sell , everyone is staking and holding. This is one of the most aggressiv price manipulation since litecoin.

Such pressure always gets realeased one day into hyper pump of 30x -40x in one week. Stay tuned just saying

Its is just not normal such a awesome community and devs gets ripped apart so hard, the price now is unreal and everyone who selling now isnt worth of vrc holding , maybe they can jump in at 1$ in 3 weeks again if they are lucky.

Cheesy  dude , everything alright with you? If you wanna have some to listen to you just pm me and tell me what on your heart Smiley.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Reavon

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:11:02 AM

Sorry for double Post but i just saw i am Senior Member now .

So maybe i will change my name to SeniorReavon now Cheesy

Edit: Cant change name so please just call me Sir Reavon from now on Wink.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:12:37 AM

Don't panic guys. The devs have the competence and knowledge to build in all features the market asks for. What else do we need? I'm waiting for another half BTC and I will buy more VRC. Next week again and in two weeks ...Keep on buying VRC, you won't regret.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:22:59 AM

Don't panic guys. The devs have the competence and knowledge to build in all features the market asks for. What else do we need? I'm waiting for another half BTC and I will buy more VRC. Next week again and in two weeks ...Keep on buying VRC, you won't regret.

the problem is good dev. and good ideas are not as rewarded as they should be in the market.
Whales do control almost all coins and for them the tech behind a coin doesn't matter.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:27:16 AM

Hey guys,

It is sad to see such a low value for VRC.  However we are not just motivated by price and this is why we aren't anonymous and haven't walked away.  The most important part of being successful is not giving up and it is the thing most people do. This is a reset, if you must sell so be it.  If you want to build the future, we will be here with the community, working to build it!  If we don't give up, we have already beat most of the competition.  
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:32:59 AM

Hey guys,

It is sad to see such a low value for VRC.  However we are not just motivated by price and this is why we aren't anonymous and haven't walked away.  The most important part of being successful is not giving up and it is the thing most people do. This is a reset, if you must sell so be it.  If you want to build the future, we will be here with the community, working to build it!  If we don't give up, we have already beat most of the competition.  

hey..glad to see you around, when do you end your vacation mate? here things are shady....and words can t compete with facts.
Have a good day

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:53:36 AM

Hey guys,

I'm still buying.  Have you guys accumulated more?

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:11:32 PM

Hey guys,

hey..glad to see you around, when do you end your vacation mate? here things are shady....and words can t compete with facts.
Have a good day

I'll be back in Jersey on Sunday.  I'll be on VRCRadio live with Kevondo at 10am EST.
albert_mt

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:14:45 PM

Hey guys,

Yes, I have. I bought 2000 VRC today  Smiley The $1-$2 price prediction from the VRC supporters seems very realistic, it is no brainier really to accumulate. Easy 20x ROI yumi yumi  Grin
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

Hey guys,

Yeah and I may do another buy today at these prices.
Reavon

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:59:59 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 01:23:21 PM by Reavon

i see sell wall at germany Bitcoin exchanges. Moving back and forward , anyone have any clue whats goin on crypto this month ?

Seem like some big player plays with market.

Goldman? BlackRock?

Found this:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/barbarians-gate-jp-morgan-bitcoin-driven-payment-revolution-1460765?utm_content=buffer0eae5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
albert_mt

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:07:43 PM

Cheesy  dude , everything alright with you? If you wanna have some to listen to you just pm me and tell me what on your heart Smiley.

Since you are a serious and respected senior member of the Vericoin community who will represent the coin at the Germany Bitcoin conference I apologize for my unsolicited message. I revise my over ambitious $3.5 price prediction to meet your modest $2 price prognosis. $2 still sounds good to me  Smiley
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:07:53 PM

Doug Pike, aka Effects to Cause is LIVE NOW on VRCRadio.com

Come on over. Listen or post questions on IRC for one of the Developers of VeriCoin
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:13:55 PM

i see sell wall at germany Bitcoin exchanges. Moving back and forward , anyone have any clue whats goin on crypto this month ?

Seem like some big player plays with market.

Goldman? BlackRock?

Found this:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/barbarians-gate-jp-morgan-bitcoin-driven-payment-revolution-1460765?utm_content=buffer0eae5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I'm seeing that as well watching closely

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
KidenceBgd

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

VeRiCoIn :)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:02:37 PM

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:40:11 PM

one thing that could take this off the ground would be for an investor to develop a prepaid debit card, accepting vericoin and bitcoin..
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

It is not just VRC that is getting hit hard right now... most of the alt coins are down by 50-60% so it is not just vrc.... and even btc is down...

The whole crypto currency scene is up and down right now.... and has been for the last 2 months... and not sure why it is happening...

all the scam coins I think have something to do with it...

but over all vrc is a great coin and at 8000sat right now I think it can't get much lower... I sold at 17k sats and bought rdd at 22sats and even that is now at 13 sats...

rdd has some good things coming out and I thought I may sell my vrc and invest in rdd and then when I double I can buy twice as much vrc as I had before..

over all it is really hard to tell what the crypto scene is going to do over the next few months... but there are some cool changes coming to vrc and rdd and once rdd goes above 40sats again im out and back in to vrc..

VRC is still my most favourite coin but i need to do what I can to make more btc to buy more vrc...

right now 2000 vrc is worth $90

I had 415 vrc 3 months back worth $120...

it will go back up... and even the devs said they don't care about the price and if they keep thinking like that and still dev the coin over time it will balance out it is only when the devs take the value of the coin in to play the coin will failure ..... just keep making the coin better and let the market name the price...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: