Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:29:23 AM

i admire Xosihc for his efforts for the MN fair.. i'm very cautious tho of barabbas suddenly asking for donations for vericoin world day..

No donations will be received by me, haven't you read.

Now, since the devs through effects now SUPPORT the idea, I am quite confused here. If they support it, I am in 110%, I don't care who wants to take bragging rights. But please, set a wallet Doug so people can send donations. I will continue asking for much needed donations but once again, so it is very clear, the donations to the address that the devs set.

And yes, Doug the idea was, precisely, those regional leaders. The current ones -if they do exist- and above all the ones in the future.

I am very, very fucking tempted to send this thing to hell after the usual idiocy prevalent, but if you guys support it, once again, I will be on. No, the day before 9/11 is NOT a good idea. I believe the August 30 is doable and great. I don't care if  Xosihc wants to believe that whatever good that comes from it is because the MN fair event and all the bad that may ever happen to humanity is because of the World Vericoin Day. I dont give a fuck. But ideally it should be on the 30th.

No reason not to.

Hey man, I'm not trying to start a war with you. It was just earlier tonight I said "I thought we were very much the same in how we think". I think we all have the same goal in mind, to make VRC as best of a coin as possible? Yes? So lets please try to work together...

i support the World Vericoin Day, I just think its better if donations are handled by the devs.. thats all.., in any way i can- promoting to friends, acquaintances, bringing in new investors, 1 out of 2 i talk to are willing to invest. lets focus on bringing VRC nearer to non-crypto folks…

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:32:43 AM

i admire Xosihc for his efforts for the MN fair.. i'm very cautious tho of barabbas suddenly asking for donations for vericoin world day..

No donations will be received by me, haven't you read.

Now, since the devs through effects now SUPPORT the idea, I am quite confused here. If they support it, I am in 110%, I don't care who wants to take bragging rights. But please, set a wallet Doug so people can send donations. I will continue asking for much needed donations but once again, so it is very clear, the donations to the address that the devs set.

And yes, Doug the idea was, precisely, those regional leaders. The current ones -if they do exist- and above all the ones in the future.

I am very, very fucking tempted to send this thing to hell after the usual idiocy prevalent, but if you guys support it, once again, I will be on. No, the day before 9/11 is NOT a good idea. I believe the August 30 is doable and great. I don't care if  Xosihc wants to believe that whatever good that comes from it is because the MN fair event and all the bad that may ever happen to humanity is because of the World Vericoin Day. I dont give a fuck. But ideally it should be on the 30th.

No reason not to.

Hey man, I'm not trying to start a war with you. It was just earlier tonight I said "I thought we were very much the same in how we think". I think we all have the same goal in mind, to make VRC as best of a coin as possible? Yes? So lets please try to work together...

i support the World Vericoin Day, I just think its better if donations are handled by the devs.. thats all.., in any way i can- promoting to friends, acquaintances, bringing in new investors, 1 out of 2 i talk to are willing to invest. lets focus on bringing VRC nearer to non-crypto folks…

Donations could be sent to the VeriFund......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:36:07 AM

As usual, things happen very quickly in Crypto. And since one of the devs has addressed the subject, finally, and there's the usual dance of the butterflies, as expected, the idea is thrown. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not send a single cent to that address I posted (I am, in fact, destroying that wallet), because my involvement, from this time on, is NIL. ZERO. World Vericon Day is NO more.

Thanks to those who supported and to the rest, good luck with your projects. Doug, I sincerely hope you do DO World Vericoin Day. It is a great idea.
I hope you have enough time to implement it.

Xosihc, dude, good luck at the fair. In itself, sorry, it is meaningless, but, again, thank you for doing something. Unfortunately, you "don't get the big picture".
You will eventually.

Dear Lord you type fast ! Ok before I even had a chance to respond.. you go off !  Huh

- read back a few post - Doug : Fantastic idea... let's plan. Me love the idea... let's chat and set a date plan of attack. Xosihc I even love his idea too.  Yoshiwatusi I support VWD * edited a bit.. but you get the point.. we love your idea.

Please try to understand what you are proposing is like launching a rocket. it takes time to plan things.. unless you want a dud  Roll Eyes

Now since i asked about your background here is a bit about mine. I work in NY with various ad agencies, my background is advertising, design - Ask the team and some here what i have done. The reason I asked is to see how best i can use your talent / energy to help us on this major promo. * prob one of the best ideas i heard here yet. Understand that Xosihc's plan is already in progress and we can't steal his thunder either. want to help ? Help him promote. Twitter, Facebook whatever you want.

As for VWD What you are proposing is a form of guerrilla marketing / global viral aspect included. ( think of how many people we need involved)  Everything does begin with an idea, however we must plan it. Think of it this way.. i come up to you hey man, i have this great idea to design this building, bridge, product etc.. I need donation..wait..what ?? we need to rush...woah woah slow down... zero plan.. the odds are... it will fail !

Advertising is that Strategy  - we must come up with how to best engage the public. That will require planing and creativity. Hence I said realistically it will take time.

Step 1 ) Let's chat via PM.. way too many ideas plan floating up the air.. 2 ) decide what will present to the dev and community, 3 ) Now get them involved, get their ideas as well ie get final say on promo name, steps involved, tactics.  4 ) Set up and lift off !  5 ) not done yet, measure results.

That promo day can happen, most think it is a cool idea. Anytime you decide to promote a brand and create awareness, you get me psyched you will get support.

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

Xosihc, check your Private Messages. I need a mailing address for drop-shipping some VeriCoin chips.

Oh thanks - I'll get back to you in a sec

20 shiny new VeriCoin chips are enroute to you!

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

Well again, earlier tonight (like an hour ago) I said the rebound probably had 95% to do with VIAcoin and 5% to do with the outside events, if that. I could care less who is responsible for the rebound. It's nice to see one. Hopefully we can build off this momentum and keep it going.

I also get the MN State Fair has nothing to do with a global presence, but at the same time you can look up the numbers yourself (google: "MN state fair statistics") and you'll see a good 200,000+ people will be there that day. Even if I only talk to 1% of all people, and out of that 1% I talk to - I get 1% interested in VRC - that's still 20 more people than we started with for the day. The reality is, I think I can get a lot more than 20 people involved.

Finally, like I have been saying 1000x - I LOVE the idea of Vericoin World Day. I'm 100% down to support it. You just tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best to help.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:42:19 AM

Xosihc, check your Private Messages. I need a mailing address for drop-shipping some VeriCoin chips.

Oh thanks - I'll get back to you in a sec

20 shiny new VeriCoin chips are enroute to you!

Awesome! I will keep my eyes out for the mail and let you know when I received them. Thanks SO MUCH for the support!  Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:52:15 AM

As usual, things happen very quickly in Crypto. And since one of the devs has addressed the subject, finally, and there's the usual dance of the butterflies, as expected, the idea is thrown. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not send a single cent to that address I posted (I am, in fact, destroying that wallet), because my involvement, from this time on, is NIL. ZERO. World Vericon Day is NO more.

Thanks to those who supported and to the rest, good luck with your projects. Doug, I sincerely hope you do DO World Vericoin Day. It is a great idea.

Xosihc, dude, good luck at the fair. In itself, sorry, it is meaningless, but, again, thank you for doing something. Unfortunately, you "don't get the big picture".
You will eventually.

Dear Lord you type fast ! Ok before I even had a chance to respond.. you go off !  Huh

- read back a few post - Doug : Fantastic idea... let's plan. Me love the idea... let's chat and set a date plan of attack. Xosihc I even love his idea too.  Yoshiwatusi I support VWD * edited a bit.. but you get the point.. we love your idea.

Please try to understand what you are proposing is like launching a rocket. it takes time to plan things.. unless you want a dud  Roll Eyes

Now since i asked about your background here is a bit about mine. I work in NY with various ad agencies, my background is advertising, design - Ask the team and some here what i have done. The reason I asked is to see how best i can use your talent / energy to help us on this major promo. * prob one of the best ideas i heard here yet. Understand that Xosihc's plan is already in progress and we can't steal his thunder either. want to help ? Help him promote. Twitter, Facebook whatever you want.

As for VWD What you are proposing is a form of guerrilla marketing / global viral aspect included. ( think of how many people we need involved)  Everything does begin with an idea, however we must plan it. Think of it this way.. i come up to you hey man, i have this great idea to design this building, bridge, product etc.. I need donation..wait..what ?? we need to rush...woah woah slow down... zero plan.. the odds are... it will fail !

Advertising is that Strategy  - we must come up with how to best engage the public. That will require planing and creativity. Hence I said realistically it will take time.

Step 1 ) Let's chat via PM.. way too many ideas plan floating up the air.. 2 ) decide what will present to the dev and community, 3 ) Now get them involved, get their ideas as well ie get final say on promo name, steps involved, tactics.  4 ) Set up and lift off !  5 ) not done yet, measure results.

That promo day can happen, most think it is a cool idea. Anytime you decide to promote a brand and create awareness, you get me psyched you will get support.

Once again man, you are obviously a man of conventional marketing. This is Crypto. In 2 weeks, we would probably have been  in the coin cemetery already if it wasn't for the MN fair idea. Like I have posted, WVD is not new, I offered weeks ago, for a fair (but significant) price to PINK. I dropped the offer and didn't take to the community for the same very reason I was dropping this one here. So there was no "inspiration" or anything like that. And no, there's no stealing any thunder either, it is put the energy into synergy and make history. Just the opposite.

And no there's no need for more time considering this will be, in effect, pure guerrilla marketing. We are putting on a show. And we are making history with it.
"Fail"? It isn't even a consideration, for it is impossible for it to fail? There's no ROI -or so minimal that it has already been more than added to the price. And it will explode much higher, even if we accomplish only a 10% of what I envision and am quite sure we can accomplish. There's no possibility of failure, none.

Now, there's much to do. Create the pamphlet, one of them so they can be printed in big amount by the leaders for very little money. A website? OK, I don't need it or care but the more the merrier. Online I am not worried, we will have the content to irrigate social networks with literature, reports, photos and videos. I do want the leaders to make of this just the starting point of an activity that has to continue the day after by contacting the people they met from local media outlets, to call them in advance, to visit the merchants with the show, in pictures of what Vericoin is becoming, and to starts seeding what World Vericoin Day 2015 is going to be.

Want to help with the pamphlet? Go ahead. You or anyone.  Why Vericoin and not Bitcoin or any other? This is, by far the most important answer we have to provide. Any other ideas? great! Lets do it. Lets start now, have it ready and rolling by tomorrow. Have the leaders starting to see the money and other forms of support coming. Get them psyched up, energized. And bringing in their own ideas. But the pamphlet, to have it translated first and printed second, the most important one now. Lets have it done by tomorrow. Devs, chime in.
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:02:09 AM

Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

Well again, earlier tonight (like an hour ago) I said the rebound probably had 95% to do with VIAcoin and 5% to do with the outside events, if that. I could care less who is responsible for the rebound. It's nice to see one. Hopefully we can build off this momentum and keep it going.

I also get the MN State Fair has nothing to do with a global presence, but at the same time you can look up the numbers yourself (google: "MN state fair statistics") and you'll see a good 200,000+ people will be there that day. Even if I only talk to 1% of all people, and out of that 1% I talk to - I get 1% interested in VRC - that's still 20 more people than we started with for the day. The reality is, I think I can get a lot more than 20 people involved.

Finally, like I have been saying 1000x - I LOVE the idea of Vericoin World Day. I'm 100% down to support it. You just tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best to help.

Xosihc, here is a demographic sheet for the 2013 fair. http://www.mnstatefair.org/pdf/13_MSF_Demo_Sheet.pdf

Looks like a fairly well educated crowd, mostly middle aged.  I suppose if you are handing out VeriCoin (something with value) they are likely to try to cash out. Assuming they are not the techie types, whatever you hand out should have very simple instructions for "what to do next".  Even if it's simply a web address and/or QR code, send them somewhere to learn more: "Go to www.vericoin.info to get your wallet and learn more about VeriCoin..."

What's the address again to donate to?

Thanks for your positive vibe here!

EDIT: Maybe put it in your Sig...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:02:40 AM

Yopu are already doing it. Nothing else to do but be brilliant, funny -and have a photographer on the 30th. Get a lot of people's attention. I'm sure you and your friends will do great. Now, we need to cover about another 20-30 cities in the rest of the world so they would do their version of exactly the same thing.

The momentum won't be kept on its own. WE will have to do it.

(out of curiosity, what influence in VRC's price do you perceive out of VIA or other events? Have you seen VRC trade in tandem with BC for weeks? It has. Have you seen the rebound in BC compared to the one in VRC? Or even in NAUT or PINK today? Just curious)
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:08:09 AM

Oh and Xosihc, don't worry too much about the pamphlet, it will be ready. It will be aggressive and it will be very clear. The web address of course will be there but the web site is not made thinking the perceptions of the general population, so 99% will not pass the first click. The pamp[let will create the interest and tell them all they need to know. Hopefully we will have it ready within a day or two that why it is imperative that everyone with ideas post them asap.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:28:25 AM

Xosihc, here is a demographic sheet for the 2013 fair. http://www.mnstatefair.org/pdf/13_MSF_Demo_Sheet.pdf

Looks like a fairly well educated crowd, mostly middle aged.  I suppose if you are handing out VeriCoin (something with value) they are likely to try to cash out. Assuming they are not the techie types, whatever you hand out should have very simple instructions for "what to do next".  Even if it's simply a web address and/or QR code, send them somewhere to learn more: "Go to www.vericoin.info to get your wallet and learn more about VeriCoin..."

What's the address again to donate to?

Thanks for your positive vibe here!

EDIT: Maybe put it in your Sig...

Hey!! Thanks for finding that demographic sheet! That's definitely helpful to know. The plan is to hand out as much VRC as possible. I'm open to do both paper wallets as well as get people to download the wallet and do a QR code. I think the download and virtual send will provide more of an "experience" and would be the better route to go. Or we can do both.

Donation address is below. We currently have raised 3,000 VRC. 100% of what is donated will be passed out during the day. We have a couple weeks to plan out the rest of the day. I was talking to somebody in PM about the idea of doing a nice 5-10 minute presentation every hour on the hour kind of thing on top of helping people 1-2-1. I think there needs to be a good mix of interacting with a big crowd but also having the 1-2-1 interaction.

Thanks in advance for any donations!!

Edit: yeah we will make sure to have tons of photos. I have a friend who's a professional photographer and does seriously amazing work. We will have TONS of pictures. I've also talked to VRCRadio guy about doing a live Skype interview during the event.
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:29:48 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 05:21:26 AM by setup

A few sites ago I've made the proposal that everybody should put a small logo on his Website, Facebook, twitter account or even in the mail signature. Something like "We support Vericoin" or "Vericoin Supporter". People are curious and some will klick on it. I have nothing to do with grafik design, but I think it's not a big problem to make such a logo. It's easy, doesn't cost anything and promotes Vericoin all over the world in seconds. So, can anybody make such a logo?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:40:01 AM

out of curiosity, what influence in VRC's price do you perceive out of VIA or other events? Have you seen VRC trade in tandem with BC for weeks? It has. Have you seen the rebound in BC compared to the one in VRC? Or even in NAUT or PINK today? Just curious

Well I think VIA has a pretty big part of it - but there are also a few other pieces to the puzzle (in my opinion)1. The weekend hype around the corner 2. The rejuvenated positive energy and 3. The price had just about hit the previous floor (6.5k). It realistically wasn't probably going any lower than that anyway - so I think all that mixed together made the prefect storm for a great day.

To be honest I don't follow the tandem of other coins moving in relation to VRC. I don't even follow NAUT or PINK. Sorry
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:58:09 AM

out of curiosity, what influence in VRC's price do you perceive out of VIA or other events? Have you seen VRC trade in tandem with BC for weeks? It has. Have you seen the rebound in BC compared to the one in VRC? Or even in NAUT or PINK today? Just curious

Well I think VIA has a pretty big part of it - but there are also a few other pieces to the puzzle (in my opinion)1. The weekend hype around the corner 2. The rejuvenated positive energy and 3. The price had just about hit the previous floor (6.5k). It realistically wasn't probably going any lower than that anyway - so I think all that mixed together made the prefect storm for a great day.

To be honest I don't follow the tandem of other coins moving in relation to VRC. I don't even follow NAUT or PINK. Sorry

Well, to have an opinion of that nature, with any weight, you should. Because you cannot pretend that money going into VIA affects VRC and doesn't affect other coins, like BC, with (usually) higher volume. (I still fail to see what in VIA may make you think it has any effect at all in VRC, by the way). The weekend hype -actually it has been announced BEFORE the weekend, meaning the "secret weapons" would be unveiled before Saturday-, as you put it, has done nothing for the coin at all save for a minimal -time-wise, for it was a nice 35-40% rebound- immediate reaction, not so much to any hype as to the devs are actually alive and active. and 3.- so all the other technicals that have been broken on the way down mean absolutely nothing but reaching  -almost- the previous floor, that one in particular -for there were others, below-, signaled to you that it would probably not go any lower?

Interesting way of thinking, no doubt.

Now that we all know that the price will never go below 6500, we all can rest at ease, of course, for only good things can happen if we bought somewhere in that neighborhood... WOW.

Back to things that make much more sense: No, you should NOT do any radio -other than local, not VRCRadio- on the day of the event. That brings NOTHING to teh event -the VRC community already knows about the event and no one else listens to VRCradio-. You must concentrate of the presentation/s, in getting as much people listening and participating in the raffles, giveaways, general fun, as possible. The time you have is really very small, only a few hours. They go by very quickly. Any LOCAL media, of course. but not VRCRadio. If you want, you can do VRCRadio any other day, idealistically the day before in case someone already in the VRC community has some friend or relative in MN and can push them to go-, but most definitely NOT on the day of the event or, more precisely, DURING the event hours (before or after is fine).

Wallets with a substantial amount -no less than $10, idealistically 20-25, will grab people's attention and will make them learn about crypto and VRC. If they are interested after the initial contact, they'll stay; if they are not, they won't. Next. Quite simple. But, either way, they'll be much more aware of crypto and VRC than they were before. And that is in some way the whole point.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:04:55 AM

Back to things that make much more sense: No, you should NOT do any radio -other than local, not VRCRadio- on the day of the event. That brings NOTHING to teh event -the VRC community already knows about the event and no one else listens to VRCradio-. You must concentrate of the presentation/s, in getting as much people listening and participating in the raffles, giveaways, general fun, as possible. The time you have is really very small, only a few hours. They go by very quickly. Any LOCAL media, of course. but not VRCRadio. If you want, you can do VRCRadio any other day, idealistically the day before in case someone already in the VRC community has some friend or relative in MN and can push them to go-, but most definitely NOT on the day of the event or, more precisely, DURING the event hours (before or after is fine).

Wallets with a substantial amount -no less than $10, idealistically 20-25, will grab people's attention and will make them learn about crypto and VRC. If they are interested after the initial contact, they'll stay; if they are not, they won't. Next. Quite simple. But, either way, they'll be much more aware of crypto and VRC than they were before. And that is in some way the whole point.

Well I do think you make a good point about no one outside of VRC listens to VRCRadio. The one point that could be worth while though is to mentioned to the people at the fair there even is such a thing as VRCRadio. Bringing attention to that fact cannot hurt the coin and if anything, would help promote the radio station which in turn is good for the Vericoin community as a whole.

I do see your point though - and agree with it. As for the wallets. I think having a few solid loaded ones ($10-25) would be great - but it also doesn't hurt to send people a "taste" if you will of 15-25 VRC. Basically like $1
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 05:50:21 AM

[...]

Well I do think you make a good point about no one outside of VRC listens to VRCRadio. The one point that could be worth while though is to mentioned to the people at the fair there even is such a thing as VRCRadio. Bringing attention to that fact cannot hurt the coin and if anything, would help promote the radio station which in turn is good for the Vericoin community as a whole.

I think doing a brief call-in to VRC Radio is a great idea. Many of the community members are clearly excited about this and it'll be awesome to get a live update. Plus, as you mentioned, it creates an opportunity to talk about VRC Radio with people at the fair.

Most of us view VRC Radio as a strength. Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:13:10 AM

Shinraven,

Not sure if you are the person to respond to or how you might be connected with Vericoin. But I would suggest heading over to www.letstalkbitcoin.com

Notice how I didn't give you a ref link to use.

Despite the name, it is a great community of people of all knowledge levels, who like talking and learning about Cryptocurrency. There are podcasts that cover a wide variety of topics and I think Vericoin might fit into one of those podcasts - either with ad space or an interview. It is also another avenue for you and others to bring Vericoin to a new audience and get people talking about it.

I'd certainly recommend it as I have learned so much and it has inspired me to start a social documentary project regarding Cryptocurrency.

If you have any questions, PM me.

You will eventually.

setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:17:09 AM

I asked twice for a Vericoin logo like "We Support Vericoin" to add it to my b2b Website, Fb and mail signature (I have nothing to do with grafik design).
I haven't even got an answer. It's so easy to promote Vericoin in a big community with small things like this, but the basics don't seem to be as interesting as a "World Vericoin Day".
I'm out, good luck!

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:18:03 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:28:28 PM by zsp

I asked twice for a Vericoin logo like "We Support Vericoin" to add it to my b2b Website, Fb and mail signature (I have nothing to do with grafik design).
I haven't even got an answer. It's so easy to promote Vericoin in a big community with small things like this, but the basics don't seem to be as interesting as a "World Vericoin Day".
I'm out, good luck!

Sorry to see you go. Your idea to start from the basics make 10 times more sense than the Minnesota event or the World Vericoin Day or wtf is that I am not sure the name of that crazy idea  Cheesy Your idea at least is a permanent online presence to get the word to a computer literate audience. That enthusiastic guy will go to the Minnesota event or others do the World Vericoin Day will talk max 500 people a day, 50% will understand what vericoin and bitcoin are, 10% of that will be interested to invest in something like this, from that 25 max 1-2 will go through the hassle of learning how to buy bitcoin, how to register on an exchange and how to trade the bitcoin to vericoin. They can get lucky and meet some crazy billionaire on that event or on the street, but what is the chance of that, same as winning on the lottery. No way actions like the Minnesota event or the World Vericoin Day would bring more investment than 1K $. So what the fuck that 1K $ can do for vericoin? A single news release would make more impact not to mention your idea.

This process is toxic, young 20-25 years old delusional guys think they can bring vericoin to the world  Shocked  It's truly amazing they are willing to spend time to do something what they believe in, but why they want to execute those crazy business plans is beyond my understanding.
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:27:11 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 10:40:41 AM by zsp

So what happened to the price Huh Last time, 7 weeks ago when I logged in the talk was about 100K Sat price, vericoin will be in the top 3 currencies, the market cap is going to be 20 million by September. Yesterday was a big party here and everyone celebrated the 15K price. What happened in a short time since the end of June that the plans and expectations have changed so much? The question is of course academic and you should ask from yourself boys and girls even not too many hot ladies here  Cool, what happened that you are where you're.
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: