Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 [673] 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:02:38 PM

I'm not trying to be a cheerleader, I just know some awesome things are in the future. I myself am excited for VRC.

You know the announcement then?

No, I was just talking about what I myself am doing for the coin. Go back and look at my previous posts. The "awesome things in the future" are straight up things that I'm doing to help promote the coin.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:10:29 PM

Could somebody quickly design a logo that would have the blue Vericoin symbol with the word "vericion" underneath it.

Similar to this: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Vericoin-360x201.jpg

but on a more high res solution. I got a guy who will be making me some shirts for the MN state fair but needs to get a high quality image to print on the shirts.

Thanks in advance!!
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

Could somebody quickly design a logo that would have the blue Vericoin symbol with the word "vericion" underneath it.

Similar to this: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Vericoin-360x201.jpg

but on a more high res solution. I got a guy who will be making me some shirts for the MN state fair but needs to get a high quality image to print on the shirts.

Thanks in advance!!

Hang on X...

EDIT: What file format do you need?  PDF, AI...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:21:03 PM

Its not a bad community but name me a few alts that show more promise and more future than this coin???...

If you ask:

Anon type coin:
No1 - XMR true anon nice holding price will all dumps around strong community - unique anon technology

POW coins:
BTC - real business behind so price will keep high value over time
people who backup BTC projects can do it for + 100 000$ donations

unique new concept POW coin:
Cryptonite - new type of coin- early stage (small block chain - PRO people behind it (well known soft developers)

POS systems:
NXT: (big community many active high quality projects (for me NXT will replace NXT ) - bad initial dystrybution that is why i skipped it so far (i wait NODE NEM to compare )
Blackcoin ( many good "currency" projects: Creditcard / 1st POS at ATMs / biggest Multipool / Blackhalo smart contracts (1st multisign client) / active community )
NODE (soon release with instant transactions and bank system at start - new code - competent Dev)
NEM (soon release many stuff - active good dev team - big community)
RDD ( active community - social aiming (so unique concept ) they realizing their vision twitch twitter tipbots...  1900 nodes while VRC 50)

Unique Vision:
Bitshares - great technology - 10s POS transactions - many stuff in builds even more than NXT / idea is to make decentralized companies on block chains
this can be more than simple coin. Anyway this is BIG IPO so i don't like those type of coins to much - printing money with money.

All of those coin above are different place somewhere VRC.
VRCbit - great idea but in long run makes side coin to BTC anyway my rate is "A+"
Verisms - (i would never send BIG money by SMS this feature is good
but BTC currently is accepted with 0 confirmations with small transactions 1$-20$ so it takes me 1s-5s to use sms with BTC
VeriSend - centralized anon so i wont trust such solutions (while i have XMR so what for risks)
MyBIGHope in vericoin was fiat in wallet but because it was just link i was so disappointed i was expecting stuff like Saffroncoin
look at their paypal plugin in wallet.

There is many coins guys in crypto universe if you really look around some of my bets will go down for sure too crypto is in BIG mess today so NXT can be dumped with same chance like BC, XMR or VRC too.
Everyone have their personal preferences and point of view.

PS: 50 on line wallets is really worrying in VRC in security matter
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/nodes-ltc-doge-bc-rdd-vrc.html

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

arrogant cheerleading material ...

Since you are the author of vericoin's only technical document that is in the public domain and you had the arrogance to publish and call it white paper, read this: http://www.gavwood.com/Paper.pdf 
I understand it is a heavy technical material and it is not for you, but hopefully you would have a rough idea what a white paper is and why the money goes to Ethereum and not to vericoin, and then you would never ever involve with software development, just stick to your basic, arrogant, foot soldier hype making cheerleader role.
onsightit

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:32:39 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Hang on X...

I just PM'ed you for your email address.  I have a front and back image for a T-shirt in AI and PDF format.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:50:54 PM

everyone is aware of what is happening with vrc rather you love vericoin or hate it... but this isn't a thread with 50 pages...we've been through the worst and the people left are the real believers so its pointless to come here and trash a great coin like vrc...theres obviously suppressed anger from losing btc and selling out... therefore u guys are trying to post negative nonsense out of spite..

If u do not like vericoin ...just leave , sell, or don't buy, but go the f*** away already lol

every fudder came from a diff coin at one point.. blackcoin lovers , cloak lovers etc... now the same happened to them...karma is really a biatch. i personally have nothing negative to say about those coins but what i can say is vericoin is by far the best well rounded coin with the best devs that do everything in an educated respectable manner..

they didn't put an exact time on the announcement coming specifically cause of reasons like this.. these devs are educated respectable ppl they obviously understand that most the crypto community are kids with anger and fear issues and panic if things are 5 mins late...i been a business owner for 10 years and i know negotiations and contracts etc sometimes get completed a little after time expected, i can guarantee these devs aren't trying to pump their coin with rumours of announcement ,seriously anyone who thinks that is completely out of their face... they always delivered and will continue to when they say they will...i can guarantee any Fudder here is under the age of 21 and has clearly never done any business..

anyway this is my crypto investment for the long term. everything else i just trade to make btc. but i buy vericoin on the regular and will continue!

can't wait for this announcement ,got me very excited and longer negotiations means this could be something veri veri serious and big..which requires details to be firm before finalized

keep up the great work and thanks to all you guys in the community for all the hard work you guys put in like SOCAL...XOSIHC...etc  who do this cause they believe in the bigger picture!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
onsightit

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:57:06 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Hang on X...

I just PM'ed you for your email address.  I have a front and back image for a T-shirt in AI and PDF format.

If you want anything else written on the T-shirt, let me know. Like, if your partner is wearing a Bitcoin T, I can write: "I'm With Stupid =>" on the back. Wink

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Hang on X...

Sorry I was afk - PDF would be great
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:20:22 PM

Thanks Onsight! We're good to go.
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 09:38:37 PM

nonsense ...

All right fanboy, go back to the regional cheerleader meeting and work out how to make the next hype about the next secret project.

I don't own any vrc but it is clear you don't think there is any value here.  I would suggest you move on and never comment on this thread again.

People who lose money and then blame everyone and anyone else are the worst stalkers.

Move on and don't look back you will be happier.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:51:13 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:59:28 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

Good to see you back barabbas. I was wondering where you went. Also you're still not adding your tldr; to the end of your posts. I'm still waiting for that day Wink
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:05:27 PM

Its not a bad community but name me a few alts that show more promise and more future than this coin???...

If you ask:

Anon type coin:
No1 - XMR true anon nice holding price will all dumps around strong community - unique anon technology

POW coins:
BTC - real business behind so price will keep high value over time
people who backup BTC projects can do it for + 100 000$ donations

unique new concept POW coin:
Cryptonite - new type of coin- early stage (small block chain - PRO people behind it (well known soft developers)

POS systems:
NXT: (big community many active high quality projects (for me NXT will replace NXT ) - bad initial dystrybution that is why i skipped it so far (i wait NODE NEM to compare )
Blackcoin ( many good "currency" projects: Creditcard / 1st POS at ATMs / biggest Multipool / Blackhalo smart contracts (1st multisign client) / active community )
NODE (soon release with instant transactions and bank system at start - new code - competent Dev)
NEM (soon release many stuff - active good dev team - big community)
RDD ( active community - social aiming (so unique concept ) they realizing their vision twitch twitter tipbots...  1900 nodes while VRC 50)

Unique Vision:
Bitshares - great technology - 10s POS transactions - many stuff in builds even more than NXT / idea is to make decentralized companies on block chains
this can be more than simple coin. Anyway this is BIG IPO so i don't like those type of coins to much - printing money with money.

All of those coin above are different place somewhere VRC.
VRCbit - great idea but in long run makes side coin to BTC anyway my rate is "A+"
Verisms - (i would never send BIG money by SMS this feature is good
but BTC currently is accepted with 0 confirmations with small transactions 1$-20$ so it takes me 1s-5s to use sms with BTC
VeriSend - centralized anon so i wont trust such solutions (while i have XMR so what for risks)
MyBIGHope in vericoin was fiat in wallet but because it was just link i was so disappointed i was expecting stuff like Saffroncoin
look at their paypal plugin in wallet.

There is many coins guys in crypto universe if you really look around some of my bets will go down for sure too crypto is in BIG mess today so NXT can be dumped with same chance like BC, XMR or VRC too.
Everyone have their personal preferences and point of view.

PS: 50 on line wallets is really worrying in VRC in security matter
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/nodes-ltc-doge-bc-rdd-vrc.html

Coming from a very stupid and rabid fanboy, it is to be expected that you would include Blackcoin in the list, the most corrupted coin ever, the biggets scam ever carried out in alt cryptos and, currently at 10% the price it once had, inexorably bound to the elephant cemetery where it belongs... in spite of having the most amazingly gorgeous logo design anyone have ever seen.

It is true, though -even though you did not point this out- that the Vericoin trio seem to technically follow the Russian rat in his technical designs, which is simply amazing... then again, they are trying to copy PINK's name-linked-t-wallet-address feature so they must be spending most of their spare time going through the different souces and channels to see what others are doing rather than them actually doing anything.

Now, since the obviously more qualified of the trio cannot seem to get the multipool working properly after months at it, what else could they be trying, right?
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:12:06 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

THIS!! is awesome.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:17:55 PM

I just want to say we are still on track with third party, it is just taking longer than I thought.  I broke one of our cardinal rules and set a timeline, and of course it had to be broken. Sorry for causing unnecessary confusion, we are still on track for announcement soon.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:23:31 PM

Veri soon Cheesy

_@/'
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:37:56 PM

I just want to say we are still on track with third party, it is just taking longer than I thought.  I broke one of our cardinal rules and set a timeline, and of course it had to be broken. Sorry for causing unnecessary confusion, we are still on track for announcement soon.

That's great news! At the same time, you guys really need to get a better understanding of what "on track" means. If you made a commitment, deliver on it. Otherwise, you're not "on track", you're "behind schedule".
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:44:09 PM

Barabbas you actually believe you turned around vericoins fortunes from a typical Sunday to a monday.  ?

Last week when most coins on Sunday was in a Sea of Red, as opposed to next day, A Sea of Green.

And not long after your inception, WVD.

Was Just a typical weekend, Bro.

You should of been in the meeting last night.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

Barabbas you actually believe you turned around vericoins fortunes from a typical Sunday to a monday.  ?

Last week when most coins on Sunday was in a Sea of Red, as opposed to next day, A Sea of Green.

And not long after your inception, WVD.

Was Just a typical weekend, Bro.

You should of been in the meeting last night.

I know what did NOT caused the rebound, regardless what you and others may think. AND, like I anticipated, I know what is taken it down to singles again.

The weekend was typical, not for VRC though (no other coin rebounded 100%). Other similar coins did not get the same "message" as they usually do.

But I have no interest, in the least, in convincing anyone. If you are not already, you never will, so what's the point?

By the same token, if you are not already convinced Vericoin is going in all the WRONG directions, nothing will and you'll be holding through to the end.

To each his own.
Pages: « 1 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 [673] 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: