Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:43:28 PM

Always good for a larf this thread.

Maybe time for another chapter of the Vericoin comic today. Who's keen?

You still got unfinshed threads in syscoin topic, had  a break ? lost?. Turn back its behind you bro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:43:40 PM

FOOD FOR THOUGHT (Additional)

Nautilus coin, in more than one way what Vericoin could have become easily, is valued at roughly triple what VRC is. That will get some thinking.

I could go on, but why?

You on the wrong Coin?.  Any way.

Some times Barrabas you are so much like a Dog with a Bone.

Can you please clear something up for me here. Are you with Vericoin or Against.

Or in the middle? help us out here. I assume your an investor or no one here will
take you serious until you reveal your intentions, or show your hand. And not on
a forum (Hidden Away behind an Anonymous IP).

Preferably In a chat room or a real Voip skype or hangout situation etc.
until then I cant take you seriously.

Because your behind the times by not operating in REAL TIME WITH THE DEV's.

Hit the chat button on wallet.

You are going to have to do with this forum, sorry. I don't venture in any other venues (IRC, as you know, is censored and I just don't validate those, period)

Where am I? I am always with the truth. ALWAYS. No matter what. So if you, as it is apparent, believe that my posts are in any way related to my "bets" or "investments", then you will never figure anything out relating to me. My posts are not made to serve my bets/investments, but to elicit the truth, full knowledge. As everyone already knows here, I am a swing trader for I haven't found any alt coin -or crypto coin- to believe in longer term given the manipulation, cams, volatility AND, above all, inability -for lack of dedication and/or talent- of the devs to deliver innovation and progress. So I try to benefit from the usual buy low-sell high mantra that so often backfires in crypto (last example, for me, is DRK where I thought I entered close enough to the bottom).

At the present moment I do NOT believe Vericoin has any significant future. And not because of the failure to engage of the last "announcement/s" but because I long ago realized this was a hobby project for the devs and, at the same time, I came aware of their many limitations, not just in real-life experience and financial knowledge but, more importantly, in character traits (completely base-lacking arrogance, to be precise). Have I traded VRC? Yes I have and I still hold some around my average price, expecting some pop at some time (maybe after the explosion of new wallets after the Minnesota Fair event, who knows?).

Summarizing the answer for you, I have failed to find any reason to remain positive on this coin.
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:48:17 PM

@ Xoshic please check your PM box buddy.

Oh TY! I just got back to ya - sorry I somehow missed that this morning =p

Hey Buddy Ty for the Work you done and great news.

Kevondo was wondering how to pronounce your name on the VRC Radio,  I was wondering too..  Zoshic ? Sowshic hard one!.

Haha! That's a great question that even I don't have an answer to!! Really my name is just my favorite team in sports: Chicago White Sox aka the Chi Sox spelled backwards =p
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:51:55 PM

[quote

[/quote]

You are going to have to do with this forum, sorry. I don't venture in any other venues (IRC, as you know, is censored and I just don't validate those, period)

Where am I? I am always with the truth. ALWAYS. No matter what. So if you, as it is apparent, believe that my posts are in any way related to my "bets" or "investments", then you will never figure anything out relating to me. My posts are not made to serve my bets/investments, but to elicit the truth, full knowledge. As everyone already knows here, I am a swing trader for I haven't found any alt coin -or crypto coin- to believe in longer term given the manipulation, cams, volatility AND, above all, inability -for lack of dedication and/or talent- of the devs to deliver innovation and progress. So I try to benefit from the usual buy low-sell high mantra that so often backfires in crypto (last example, for me, is DRK where I thought I entered close enough to the bottom).

At the present moment I do NOT believe Vericoin has any significant future. And not because of the failure to engage of the last "announcement/s" but because I long ago realized this was a hobby project for the devs and, at the same time, I came aware of their many limitations, not just in real-life experience and financial knowledge but, more importantly, in character traits (completely base-lacking arrogance, to be precise). Have I traded VRC? Yes I have and I still hold some around my average price, expecting some pop at some time (maybe after the explosion of new wallets after the Minnesota Fair event, who knows?).

Summarizing the answer for you, I have failed to find any reason to remain positive on this coin.
[/quote]

Off course you are its the only option a yellow belly has by being HIDDEN.

Just to clear things up you do know the difference between IRC/Voip? Barrabbas.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:55:56 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

This post here is the primary reason why everyone here refuses to work with you or take you seriously

Just the way you come off. I have met a few rude people in my life but you sir you take the cake. You are Condescending, rude, harsh and downright Flip Flop. Half the time I can't tell if you like this coin or wish to destroy it.

After countless of time of reaching out to you...nada. After countless time of me, the devs and some from the community praising you on how much of a great idea it was to launch a global awareness day, yet be patient to know that it should take at the minimum 1 month and a solid effort, Only to be met with " To hell with this, I am doing MY thing, on this day.

Last but not least, as expected, you did not write a damm thing. Nor did you deliver anything. I just about had enough of your fuckery.

You are Condescending, rude, harsh and downright Flip Flop. Half the time I can't tell if you like this coin or wish to destroy it.

Depends if he just bought or sold.  He isn't different from anyone else just he takes time to articulate his thoughts to make them sound like they have more weight.

When he has bought again, and be clear he is looking to do so or would have moved on to the next coin, he will come up with a reason to say vrc has a chance or post on an alt.

As usual, you are quite wrong.

By your line of thinking -to call it something- I would not be invested in any coin, since I hardly write in any board.. Err, I just wrote a couple of posts on Halcyon's and, believe me, I am not in it nor looking to be in it any time soon...

And, like I posted above, I still have what I consider a significant investment on VRC that I plan on unload when the proper opportunity presents itself... if it ever does. So, from that standpoint, it will be very much in my interest to pump VRC. But, like I have posted many times all over these boards, I never lie, so I won't. I also just posted that I mistakenly invested in DRC recently quite convinced it was close to the bottom... that was about double the current price, almost... And I have never post on their thread either...

So,m as you can see, you are wrong -nothing very new there, uh?- and, as a bettor/investor, I am quite far from being nearly as smart as I sometimes believe I am... perhaps I should start using your proposed method, you think?

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:59:02 PM

barabas is @1klien from twitter...lololololol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:01:02 AM

[quote

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are calling me a "yellow belly"? That's new. And funny.

I am sure you are itching to illustrate us all about the difference between IRC/Voip... Either way, this is my only venue to contribute -for free-. Take it or leave it.
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:01:21 AM

[quote

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell you what buddy see you in a years time. When you proved us all wrong.

In the mean time.
I'm afraid it's back to the Barabbas Filter designed by Scottallyn.  

It really does cut out the idiot's! so drop on by and donate to him.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:04:43 AM

Tell you what buddy see you in a years time. When you proved us all wrong.

In the mean time.
I'm afraid it's back to the Barabbas Filter designed by Scottallyn.  

It really does cut out the idiot's! so drop on by and donate to him.

What a great idea!. I did not think you had it in you...
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:07:12 AM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

This guy sounds more and more like IE all the time.

It is IE go back to the BC days he has like 3-4 accounts
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:07:38 AM

You still got unfinshed threads in syscoin topic, had  a break ? lost?. Turn back its behind you bro.

Wow congrats. You must be some kind of magical detective..

Are you saying you only invest in Vericoin and no other coins?? Well you must be doing worse than I did with Syscoin =P

EDIT: As much of an abysmal failure as the Syscoin launch was, I'd still rate their work above a lot of what I've seen here haha!

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:09:06 AM

Check out my signature if you need material to creat a english Vericoin flyer.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:10:48 AM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

So no deal.

This post here is the primary reason why everyone here refuses to work with you or take you seriously

Just the way you come off. I have met a few rude people in my life but you sir you take the cake. You are Condescending, rude, harsh and downright Flip Flop. Half the time I can't tell if you like this coin or wish to destroy it.

After countless of time of reaching out to you...nada. After countless time of me, the devs and some from the community praising you on how much of a great idea it was to launch a global awareness day, yet be patient to know that it should take at the minimum 1 month and a solid effort, Only to be met with " To hell with this, I am doing MY thing, on this day.

Last but not least, as expected, you did not write a damm thing. Nor did you deliver anything. I just about had enough of your fuckery.

Since you bring nothing to the table, that will save us both plenty of wasted time.

No, you have not reach out to do anything about WVD. Doug posted once and suggested another date, potentially weeks, several, after the 30th... which, in his optimistic view, could maybe work -he did not defend that alternative, at all- and, in mine, would be TOO LATE.

Of course neither of you believe Vericoin is running out of time, while I strongly do. So we have two very different kinds of fuckery here: Mine consisted on doing something while yours, basically, consist on doing nothing... unless it is under the umbrella of what you will call (and sanction?)  "a solid plan".

I have had more than enough of that kind too.
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:11:38 AM

You still got unfinshed threads in syscoin topic, had  a break ? lost?. Turn back its behind you bro.

Are you saying you only invest in Vericoin and no other coins?? Well you must be doing worse than I did with Syscoin =P

EDIT: As much of an abysmal failure as the Syscoin launch was, I'd still rate their work above a lot of what I've seen here haha!

Well of course you would cause your thick as pig shit.

Two completely different coins.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:14:00 AM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

So no deal.

I know that's what people say, but the only evidence is that they both supposedly had IP addresses that traced to India, and I KNOW that IE is not in India.

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:16:01 AM

Ready to receive Vericoin UK outlets shops... Nice Ty https://pock.io/

Veri nice professional website.

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:19:00 AM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

So no deal.

I know that's what people say, but the only evidence is that they both supposedly had IP addresses that traced to India, and I KNOW that IE is not in India.

VPN my dude just didn't switch up the IP
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:23:53 AM

Check out my signature if you need material to creat a english Vericoin flyer.

You know, 2 critics on the flyer if you don't mind me saying...

You spelled bitcoin "Bitcoin" with a capital B. Unless I'm mistaken the word Bitcoin with a capital B represents the blockchain side of the technology while a lower case b "bitcoin" represents the actual spendable coins.

Also on the first section under Veribit. I think it would look better to move the word "accepted" all onto 1 line. Also try to make that last line have a few more words than just "wallet".

Anyway, my 2 statoshi on the situation. Otherwise excellent work!!
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:24:36 AM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

So no deal.

Since you bring nothing to the table, that will save us both plenty of wasted time.

No, you have not reach out to do anything about WVD. Doug posted once and suggested another date, potentially weeks, several, after the 30th... which, in his optimistic view, could maybe work -he did not defend that alternative, at all- and, in mine, would be TOO LATE.

Of course neither of you believe Vericoin is running out of time, while I strongly do. So we have two very different kinds of fuckery here: Mine consisted on doing something while yours, basically, consist on doing nothing... unless it is under the umbrella of what you will call (and sanction?)  "a solid plan".

I have had more than enough of that kind too.
http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0  Cheesy
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

Well of course you would cause your thick as pig shit.

Two completely different coins.

Are they NOT the same coin??

Damn, I must have a lot to learn. Please educate me with your crypto wisdom!! It seems to be working out well for you with VRC...

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: