Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:31:06 PM

To all the fudders in here: take a look at the roadmap and tell me which other coin offers you such a wide range of features (thx to Socal for doing such a great job with Verinews)

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:33:08 PM

Goood LORD! Three pages of the barabbas / altcoinUK comedy show over night!  I'm officially hitting the ignore button on both of them to save my internet bandwidth.  What a waste...

Wow... I can see clearly now the fud is gone... gonna be a bright, bright, bright, sun shiny day.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:54:49 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:13:37 PM by Kevondo

So if true, Coinsis requires that 15k USD be gained from where? Did this come from the developers pocket? VeriFund? Should the VeriFund be controlled by 3 people, who in secrecy use the funds to make deals with third parties? This must be a troll, because if true, unbelievable! No wonder my attempts to ask for clarity all where ignored. The worst part is, the people who control all the decisions / development funds have proven to be terrible business people.

Can someone from the dev team that Knows how and what happend answer this please ?
I dont want to read what Tom Dick and Harry Think happend just the actual information please Id like to know.

Effects to Cause is the Dev handling the coinsis project. VeriCoins' agreement is signed.

The deal in place with Coinsis includes a "Non-Disclosure" clause

Effects has mentioned this several times. He can't say anything until coinsis makes their announcments.

The tone of the BC article makes me think BC hasn't "signed" their agreement with Coinsis yet.

If they had ( and had the same deal as VRC) they would  be bound by the same Non-Disclourse restriction.

One might infer that BC doesn't have a "signed" agreement with Coinsis yet or (if they do) they're violating the "Non-Disclosure Agreement" (NDA)
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:04:00 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 02:28:08 PM by effectsToCause

So if true, Coinsis requires that 15k USD be gained from where? Did this come from the developers pocket? VeriFund? Should the VeriFund be controlled by 3 people, who in secrecy use the funds to make deals with third parties? This must be a troll, because if true, unbelievable! No wonder my attempts to ask for clarity all where ignored. The worst part is, the people who control all the decisions / development funds have proven to be terrible business people.

Can someone from the dev team that Knows how and what happend answer this please ?
I dont want to read what Tom Dick and Harry Think happend just the actual information please Id like to know.

Effects to Cause is the Dev handling the coinsis project. VeriCoins' agreement is signed.

Effects has mentioned this several times. He can't say anythig until coinsis makes their announcments.

The tone of the BC article makes me think BC hasn't "signed" their agreement with Coinsis yet.

If they had ( and had the same deal as VRC) they would  be bound by the same Non-Disclourse restriction.

One might infer that BC doesn't have a "signed" agreement with Coinsis yet or (if they do) they're violating the "Non-Disclosure Agreement" (NDA)

Thanks Kevondo, this is the current state and I have mentioned it multiple times.  If you are very concerned PM me and I will give as much info as I can, thanks.  We have not used the VeriFund and only would after talking with the community first.

Also it is getting harder and harder for us to keep up to date on every forum post.  If you have concerns that are urgent or pressing please email vericoin@vericoin.info, this forwards to all three devs.  Or pm us here, it's easy to miss a question or comment here, thanks.
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:18:45 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 04:31:12 PM by defier

2 more, novel writers, to add to the ignore list.  Ignoring altcoinuk and buy4crypto shrank the forum page count by 11 pages.
I believe in completely un-moderated forums.  It gives us the choice to see opposing views and occasionally find out important negative information.  

It also leaves with us the responsibility to self censor FUD bots that write volumes of fluff, trying to justify their position.  Some are obvious plants that are FUD fishing.  Trying to get anyone to say anything that can be use against them, regardless if its in or out of context.

FUDders, a bit of advice.  Make your points quickly.  Our eyes glaze over about the 4th line into your paragraph. If you haven't made the point yet?  We've already moved on to the next post.  And lost are your, extravagant long winded, attempts at word smithing.

Keep to the points, and I'll read your posts to see if you have valid argument.  I don't have time to read and reread War and Peace, just to find out over and over, that you still don't like something.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:28:47 PM

Effects has mentioned this several times. He can't say anythig until coinsis makes their announcments.

Thanks Kevondo, this is the current state and I have mentioned it multiple times.  If you are very concerned PM me and I will give as much info as I can, thanks.  We have not used the VeriFund and only would after talking with the community first.

Also it is getting harder and harder for us to keep up to date on every forum post.  If you have concerns that are urgent or pressing please email vericoin@vericoin.info, this forwards to all three devs.  Or pm us here, it's easy to miss a question or comment here, thanks.

Once again, the evidence shows the reality of things: We have two children (the third doesn't even seem to interfere in these types of things), leading this.
I can only imagine the expert salespeople of Coinsis handling these two in their conversations... but hey, what do you expect? Let's be real.

Once again, first of all, the Visa deal is not even a deal worth mentioning on any level for it is something of no significance whatsoever, therefore it should have been mentioned only at the time where implementation would be only pending majority approval by the stakeholders (that would be US, the owners of the coin). If, as it seems, Nosker was so compelled to mention it for the purpose of hyping (as everyone knows I am ALL for "hyping" -creating momentum, actually-), there wouldn't have been any NDA violation simply stating that VRC was in active discussion for a credit card company to include it in it's rooster of clients. Truth, no details, and same hype... only with people in the forums -people like me and others- clarifying pros and cons long before vote submissions.

Instead, the band that can't shoot straight, makes the announcement several months before it can be implemented, with a company that no one knows and, apparently, at a cost no one will ever be willing to pay -because it isn't worth it not even remotely-. Wow, not only children running the ship but not the sharpest children you could find.

In any event, as stated above, this deal will probably never materialize. If it does will be yet another negative for Vericoin for no one will use it and, above all, it isn't anything different -only bigger fees and payment in advance-, from the link to Moolah in the wallet... only a portable link in plastic. To even dedicate two minutes to think, let alone discuss it, is just a total waste of time.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:30:28 PM

2 more, novel writers, to add to the ignore list.  Ignoring altcoinuk and buy4crypto shrank the forum page count by 11 pages.
I believe in completely un-moderated forums.  It gives us the choice to see opposing views and occasionally find out important negative information.  

It also leaves with us the responsibility to self censor FUD bots that write volumes of fluff, trying to justify their position.  Some are obvious plants that are FUD fishing.  Trying to get anyone to say anything that can be use against them, regardless if its in or out of context.

FUDders, a bit of advice.  Make your points quickly.  Our eyes glaze over about the 4th line into your paragraph. If you haven't made the point yet?  We've already moved on to the next post.  And lost are your, extravagant long winded, attempts at word smithing.

Keep to the points, and I'll read your posts to see if you have valid argument.  I don't have time to read and reread War and Peace, just to find out over and over, that you still don't like something.

^^  Example of someone that obviously belongs in veritalk but somehow cannot convince himself because, well, he just cannot help but trolling.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

To all the fudders in here: take a look at the roadmap and tell me which other coin offers you such a wide range of features (thx to Socal for doing such a great job with Verinews)

This is just amazing, really:

What Vericoin has:

1.- Verybit. Every coin has it. Every single one even much less established than Vericoin. You exchange it for BTC (including the waiting times of up to one hour and more of BTC), and then it is golden. Exactly the same process as if you would sell your coins in an exchange and paid from that account in BTC. Amazing "asset", isn't it?

2.- VeriSMS. You can use your mobile phone when you don't have internet service (Huh Maybe in the Himalaya mountains, high, really high on them??). OK, let's assume that you just WANT to use it and not bother with your internet. You will have to input the wallet address of any recipient of your funds... an d that is not exactly a walk in the park, is it? Chances are, 99.99% of the time, that you will send your irretrievable VRCs to someone not even remotely intended to.
The expected usage of this "feature" is 1 in 1 million transactions... being quite generous. Oh, lets not forget that, according to the roadmap, the devs are in the (long Huh) process of eliminating the need to input the wallet's addresses by copying/pasting what boxxa's has already implemente in PINK.

3.- Verisend. Since it is optional, no one will use it of course by the simple reason that it is so low in the ranking of purported anonymous ways to send money, that it will be like using generic bleach instead of clorox, for the same price.

Now, if you look at the other "features" listed as in different levels of progression, you will see that there's no real path but a diversity of projects of no significance whatsoever that will never either be implemented or used or both. Of note is the mention of the multi-pool that still doesn't work proper (it's a random thing), that still pays much less than any savvy investor will get on their own and that, obviously, bachelor number 3 doesn't have any idea of how to fix properly.

Now people insist that I must be "nice" instead of blunt and  "positive" in my criticism (as it that wasn't a contradiction in terms). How can you, if you are not full of shit and willing to lie? How?
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:51:14 PM

Once again, the evidence shows the reality of things: We have two children (the third doesn't even seem to interfere in these types of things), leading this.
I can only imagine the expert salespeople of Coinsis handling these two in their conversations... but hey, what do you expect? Let's be real.

Once again, first of all, the Visa deal is not even a deal worth mentioning on any level for it is something of no significance whatsoever, therefore it should have been mentioned only at the time where implementation would be only pending majority approval by the stakeholders (that would be US, the owners of the coin). If, as it seems, Nosker was so compelled to mention it for the purpose of hyping (as everyone knows I am ALL for "hyping" -creating momentum, actually-), there wouldn't have been any NDA violation simply stating that VRC was in active discussion for a credit card company to include it in it's rooster of clients. Truth, no details, and same hype... only with people in the forums -people like me and others- clarifying pros and cons long before vote submissions.

Instead, the band that can't shoot straight, makes the announcement several months before it can be implemented, with a company that no one knows and, apparently, at a cost no one will ever be willing to pay -because it isn't worth it not even remotely-. Wow, not only children running the ship but not the sharpest children you could find.

In any event, as stated above, this deal will probably never materialize. If it does will be yet another negative for Vericoin for no one will use it and, above all, it isn't anything different -only bigger fees and payment in advance-, from the link to Moolah in the wallet... only a portable link in plastic. To even dedicate two minutes to think, let alone discuss it, is just a total waste of time.

All assumptions...no hard facts to anything you say! Your just talking out of your ass, just baseless accusations and no hard facts! Endless speculation...

Any intelligent person reading your post would see you here to stir the pot and cause doubts in the investor. Endless pages of incoherent rants and ramblings. That's all you bring here, no ideas, no solutions, no positive thoughts on how Vericoin can be something different then all the other alt coins. And no Vericoin World Day was not a good idea! I doubt your even an investor in this coin or ever were...

The reason you haven't stopped is because you love the attention you get in this thread....including my reply.
MAD945

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

And just as I was typing this you posted three more times...all negative and none productive rantings and ramblings. I rest my case...
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

Take you seriously because?.

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:

Investing123

Activity: 157

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:13:54 PM

Only 10 hours left to buy your VeriCoin T-shirts and hats!

https://shop.moolah.io/VRClothes

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:22:46 PM

Damn right.

But you and a the rabid, myopic idiots will never see the light.

Instead you are selling this shit to people and expect Jane and Joe Sixpack to even consider it: https://www.vericoin.info/

No need to add a thing...
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:53 PM

And just as I was typing this you posted three more times...all negative and none productive rantings and ramblings. I rest my case...

Actually Barrabas is right about Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS. All are completely useless functions and certainly don't put vericoin in the league of innovative coins. No wonder the statistic indicates the three features have 9 users worldwide (from the 9 users 3 are the developers). Hardly creative and innovative ideas like Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS are not good enough, no wonder the price is 9k.
MAD945

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:41:22 PM

Actually Barrabas is right about Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS. All are completely useless functions and certainly don't put vericoin in the league of innovative coins. No wonder the statistic indicates the three features have 9 users worldwide (from the 9 users 3 are the developers). Hardly creative and innovative ideas like Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS are not good enough, no wonder the price is 9k.

And what other coins have useful features in the real world besides bitcoin? This is a long-term play...

You need to pull your head out of crypto and look at this from non crypto, everyday person point of view...the more features and useability Vericoin has the more chance it has at being a useable currency.
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:42:48 PM

Damn right.

Instead you are selling this shit to people and expect Jane and Joe Sixpack to even consider it: https://www.vericoin.info/

Being evasive is a dominant trait of yours.  

We are supposed to take you seriously because?.

Calling 3 adult people stooges, and many insults littered throughout your postings.

You once said you would bring something to the table far superior to what others could produce.

You came up with the above image, recieved negative feedback and the history of chat shows the change in attitude.

Are you here because you want to see failure?.

You tasked it upon your self to go ahead with WVD, and you failed spectacularly at it.

So do you bring positives or negatives, simple yes or no will suffice.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

And what other coins have useful features in the real world besides bitcoin? This is a long-term play...

You need to pull your head out of crypto and look at this from non crypto, everyday person point of view...the more features and useability Vericoin has the more chance it has at being a useable currency.

"usable", ok? Freaking illiterate loud mouths...
MAD945

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

That's all you got barabbass? Picking out a spelling mistake? You have multiple spelling and grammar errors your posts...don't see me picking those apart.

How about addressing the question?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

Damn right.

Being evasive is a dominant trait of yours.  

We are supposed to take you seriously because?.

Calling 3 adult people stooges, and many insults littered throughout your postings.

You once said you would bring something to the table far superior to what others could produce.

You came up with the above image, recieved negative feedback and the history of chat shows the change in attitude.

Are you here because you want to see failure?.

You tasked it upon your self to go ahead with WVD, and you failed spectacularly at it.

So do you bring positives or negatives, simple yes or no will suffice.

I didn't "task myself" with anything of that short. I stated that by Monday I would have the CONTENT of what would be the meat of the WVD. When Shinraven put his foot in his mouth -again- pretending that I have backed up and will not deliver, in spite of the fact that I had posted and long before decided that, since no enthusiastic support from the devs, which was a requirement, was forthcoming, I would not participate any longer in project WVD, I decided to post the raw content of the pamphlet that I hadn't even proof-read and that took all of 5 minutes to put together, days before. Get it now?

Still, by leaps and bounds, even in it's rawest form, stands out as a clear message with obvious positive results if even minimally distributed in the real world.
And that's a much, much, much bigger chance of anything remotely close to success -on a quite different scale- that Vericoin will ever have otherwise.

Capisce now?

But you should not bother your little head with so far superior thoughts. You'll be much more at ease down at veritalk chanting hurrahs all the way down to three digits. And then delisting. Which is where Vericoin's train wreck is heading in the current direction.

But just a thought the may eventually sink (though I doubt it), when a train is accelerating and adding as much fuel as possible towards an evident precipice (we are already very, very clearly on the steep way down), what do you think is really positive, a change of direction at the next switch or keep on chanting hurrahs while accelerating on the current direction? No need to answer that by the way.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:09:41 PM

That's all you got barabbass? Picking out a spelling mistake? You have multiple spelling and grammar errors your posts...don't see me picking those apart.

How about addressing the question?

There are so many I would have to make a list of at last 20 other coins, quite probably many more. It is a very stupid question, I am afraid, for you know the answer yourself only too well.

In separate aspects, you can even put Vericoin in the same league with other coins out there, technically. Quite a few of them. On generic clones, like Vericoin is, I don't even know 10% of what's out there and still I could list several, quite a few indeed, which have much more usability than Vericoin... oh, before you come up with the inevitable, stupid otherwise, follow up, some are: Next, peer, pink, rdd, blackcoin -yep, the scam is ALSO a much superior product than Vericoin-, Naut... I could go on for quite a while, you now. And that, I repeat, is not mentioning the several -more than 3, many more- that are technically so superior to VRC that is like talking kids at school compared with NBA at the very top, get the metaphor?

Oh and it wasn't just a REPEATED spelling mistake, it was proof of ignorance, which is altogether a very different -and way more worrysome- thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: