Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:14:11 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:24:32 PM by effectsToCause

Barabbas, you do realize you are losing the ability to be taken as credible, the more you insult people right?  This is not an effective approach to getting your point across.  If you insult me in response to this post it will be even worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:16:25 PM

Sorry didn't bother reading it because its the same shit from the last 5-6 pages...no thanks

Exactly and if others don't quote, and feed the trolls.  Most of have already ignored them and won't see the paragraphs of repetitious spooge they write.  The last few pages are almost all "This user is currently ignored" between barrabas altcoinuk and buy4crypto.  

At the very least try to clip out the 10 paragraphs of rant, and just leave the point, or lack thereof, to which you are responding.
Thanks
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

Any thoughts on lasts nights devs interview?.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:22:08 PM

why can't barabbas and his little minions understand that its not the suggestions or being right or wrong thats the problem! its HOW he says it ... just keep doing your thing and calling everyone else cheerleaders or correcting spelling ... its clear your not trying to be useful at all and if you are you have zero ppl skills..prob a product of always being behind your screen...i don't even read your long posts cause its a complete waste of time rather you have a point or not most will never know cause your lack of respect.. plz i won't read your answer so don't bother typing another essay, which obviously you will ,seems you live for this..

anyhow with that said..my opinion(not like it matters I'm just a cheerleader) is that its great that the dev4 will meet up with pnosker and the team to discuss what he has to offer and i like that he lowered his demands.. to answer the question on "who  would work with an escrow and not get paid right away?" many people would thats ridiculous to say no one would do that, if he knows he can deliver what he's planning to bring to the table why not.. and if he sees something in vericoin others don't ,why not? anyway thats just my opinion...every single thing that is brought up that vericoin is working on is labeled dumb by the exact same ppl... why don't you guys band up together since some of you say you have so much to offer and know exactly what the perfect alt coin should consist of, go and make your own coin?

but i must say barabbas is by far the most entertaining..i actually feel sorry that he prob invested his life savings into vericoin at peak price. i can't see any other reason for such rage... keep calling people you don't know idiots and uneducated, you have no clue who your talking too... you need anger management and friends lol

so ill just continue doing what i can to help which isn't much besides accumulating and staking and of course cheerleading!

If you would do just what about other 500 or more people do, which is buy, stake and shut your mouth, you'd be helpful and wouldn't provoke unnecessary hostility.

As it is, you insist in, very clumsily, try to offend and discredit anyone with strong opinions and knowledge, PROVEN by events, time and market.

Stick to cheerleading. And, once again, may I suggest veritalk?
and once again the same rebuttal... understand that your rude so no matter how good your ideas it doesn't matter ! you have zero business skill and zero ppl skill so u are even more useless than any one who simply "invest" in vericoin (who aren't as useless as you may believe)... i run a very large successful business in which i want to accept vericoin.. you don't know who your talking to and luckily I'm not an immature kid like you and don't take you seriously cause the only thing that would scare investors and merchants like myself away is YOU! i don't need to discredit you lololol you do a fine job of that yourself...  

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:22:27 PM

Sorry didn't bother reading it because its the same shit from the last 5-6 pages...no thanks

Exactly and if others don't quote, and feed the trolls.  Most of have already ignored them and won't see the paragraphs of repetitious spooge they write.  The last few pages are almost all "This user is currently ignored" between barrabas altcoinuk and buy4crypto.  

At the very least try to clip out the 10 paragraphs of rant, and just leave the point, or lack thereof, to which you are responding.
Thanks

You got tired of listening to common sense?

Tell me, if I was posting Gifs of Moons, and saying 100k satoshi! Would I be ignored? It's telling what people consider unviewable. Sure I have been a bit long winded, its because I am offering up solutions to the problems. I know many appreciate what I do here, so I wont assume this is everyone's view. But for those who understand what business is about, ignoring the bad things, contrary to popular belief, does not make it better. Infact, when you are looking to succeed, it happens to be the best place to start.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:27:05 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:37:53 PM by barabbas

Barabbas, you do realize you are losing the ability to be taken as credible, the more you insult people right?  This is not an effective approach to getting your point across.  If you insult me in response to this post it will be even worse.

Thank you Doug for your concern, but I am ALWAYS quite aware of what I say and its potential repercussions... something that I cannot stress enough you should do one hundred of times more than you currently do, so please, do some introspection, which is direly needed, rather than advise someone like me that, by age and experience alone, is worlds away from you, ok?

If you consider posting that you speak too much and post way too much without saying anything of substance and, consequently, it is counter-active for the project of Vericoin, is an insult, then I am insulting you. If you consider that calling the three of you "stooges", because like the real ones, you go around aimless like a hen with the head cut out, is an insult, then I am insulting you. But most people with basic common sense, would consider both instances as a way over deserved reprimand and a clear indication that you should focus, work -and not talk- and set clear, specific goals with some semblance of capability to be achieved.

Since I have used the conditional a couple of times, I would very strongly suggest to you to read the Kipling poem and reflect a bit on it. It could actually do you -and Patrick- some good, in this and future endeavors.

But you would probably consider this response another insult so we continue going in circles, unfortunately.
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:28:49 PM

Goood LORD! Three pages of the barabbas / altcoinUK comedy show over night!  I'm officially hitting the ignore button on both of them to save my internet bandwidth.  What a waste...

Maybe the teacher is making them write that same fud 1000 times.  Mostly I see is personal attacks on the devs.  So old so fast.
I guess you can only do that when your target doesn't hide, in anonymity.  

Meaning VRC is one of the few coins that people know the devs actual names.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:33:08 PM

Here are some serious questions people should answer who are interested in the future of VeriCoin. Daytraders can stop listening here.

Is a debate really taking place over a fourth developer being paid insane amounts of money happening based on his promises? This community really needs leadership, and visionaries. When these people think, and give you solutions, instead of insisting criticism as "FUD". Perhaps its time to look at what these people say more seriously. Lets start by turning this discussion into potentially something valuable.

Would a better option not be to figure out a way to bring 10's , if not 10's of thousand developers to the VeriCoin platform? What gives Bitcoin an advantage is people have confidence in the services, and products behind it.

What is VeriCoin? IMO VeriCoin needs to cut a lot of the fat, and figure out what it is / wants to be. AND DO THAT WELL, forget being everything to everyone.

To regain confidence in VeriCoin, IMO. We need to take about 5-10 failures off of that roadmap and streamline a realistic vision for people to champion. Stop working at everything and failing. It's time to work hard towards goals that will bring small levels of success and work up to bigger things. The time to start under promising, and over delivering is now. Can you remember the last time we have under promised and over delivered?

If the developers can start achieving this they will gain the best asset back that VeriCoin had, and that is its the "good guy" of crypto, or "bad guy" depending how you view it, either way it polarizes the market and gives you all you need to be successful, if your willing to put in the work to get there.

Start with this MN fair, give Xo all he needs to succeed. This should be the main topic of discussion in the upcoming days. The developers will not share with us what happened with coinsis, so we can watch speculation from other coins to get a clearer picture. Not ideally the way you want to research your investment. But if you cannot get the information from the source, you get it where you can.
rather i agree or disagree .. i respect your post as it was respectful, this is how you get points across , at least we can see you want the best for vericoin... regarding the coinsis situation , obviously you understand you can't discuss things when there are disclosure agreements in the contract.. I'm sure the devs would love to talk more about it but well just have to wait till coinsis makes their ann and or like you said I'm sure some info is available through other resources..

thanx for making your opinion respectful , this is the type of criticism or opinions that can be taken seriously

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:39:42 PM

Goood LORD! Three pages of the barabbas / altcoinUK comedy show over night!  I'm officially hitting the ignore button on both of them to save my internet bandwidth.  What a waste...

Maybe the teacher is making them write that same fud 1000 times.  Mostly I see is personal attacks on the devs.  So old so fast.
I guess you can only do that when your target doesn't hide, in anonymity.  

Meaning VRC is one of the few coins that people know the devs actual names.

And no one more than me has or will ever praise them FOR THAT and for setting, with it, a new standard for digital currencies.

Why else do you think I am invested in this train wreck?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:43:32 PM

nonsense ...

You got tired of listening to common sense?

Tell me, if I was posting Gifs of Moons, and saying 100k satoshi! Would I be ignored? It's telling what people consider unviewable. Sure I have been a bit long winded, its because I am offering up solutions to the problems. I know many appreciate what I do here, so I wont assume this is everyone's view. But for those who understand what business is about, ignoring the bad things, contrary to popular belief, does not make it better. Infact, when you are looking to succeed, it happens to be the best place to start.

Please be sure, many appreciate your hard work and wise words. Don't be intimidated by the cheerleaders' attacks, these are the same ppl who try to scam new investors every day at the IRC channel with 100k price predictions. Ppl are dumping on Bittrex not because you try to bring sanity to the coin, the market just don't like the direction of the coin.

Keep up the good work LoL  
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:54:44 PM

A group of oxen were set on avenging their treatment by the butchers and plotted to kill them with their horns, until an old wise ox spoke out: "We may hate and fear the butchers, but they do what they must do expertly, and if we kill them, man will still eat beef, so then other less skilled men will cause us far greater suffering."

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:01:33 PM

Here are some serious questions people should answer who are interested in the future of VeriCoin. Daytraders can stop listening here.

Is a debate really taking place over a fourth developer being paid insane amounts of money happening based on his promises? This community really needs leadership, and visionaries. When these people think, and give you solutions, instead of insisting criticism as "FUD". Perhaps its time to look at what these people say more seriously. Lets start by turning this discussion into potentially something valuable.

Would a better option not be to figure out a way to bring 10's , if not 10's of thousand developers to the VeriCoin platform? What gives Bitcoin an advantage is people have confidence in the services, and products behind it.

What is VeriCoin? IMO VeriCoin needs to cut a lot of the fat, and figure out what it is / wants to be. AND DO THAT WELL, forget being everything to everyone.

To regain confidence in VeriCoin, IMO. We need to take about 5-10 failures off of that roadmap and streamline a realistic vision for people to champion. Stop working at everything and failing. It's time to work hard towards goals that will bring small levels of success and work up to bigger things. The time to start under promising, and over delivering is now. Can you remember the last time we have under promised and over delivered?

If the developers can start achieving this they will gain the best asset back that VeriCoin had, and that is its the "good guy" of crypto, or "bad guy" depending how you view it, either way it polarizes the market and gives you all you need to be successful, if your willing to put in the work to get there.

Start with this MN fair, give Xo all he needs to succeed. This should be the main topic of discussion in the upcoming days. The developers will not share with us what happened with coinsis, so we can watch speculation from other coins to get a clearer picture. Not ideally the way you want to research your investment. But if you cannot get the information from the source, you get it where you can.

I have posted that so many times already that just saying I agree 100% is completely unnecessary. And every one of them, just like this one, resulted in an exercise in futility.

I kind of disagree with your recommendation regarding the Minnesota Fair for I believe X has already enough support to be able to extract from that event probably the max that can be extracted which is nothing more than spreading the awareness. Now, considering the dire situation in which Vericoin finds itself, even the awareness could easily be counter-productive for anyone from the real world coming in and watching the charts and the opinions of people with evident common sense, would be more hesitant than anything else, once they become aware of the lack of aim and real resources that afflict this project. More resources for such local event, in my opinion, are unwarranted since the community has already sent -and continues sending- what I consider enough support. Once again, kudos and thanks to X for the effort but if we try to sell a product that is far from marketable, expecting success is simply not being realistic.

There are reasons why the market price is what it is. REAL reasons.
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:07:03 PM

I have posted that so many times already that just saying I agree 100% is completely unnecessary. And every one of them, just like this one, resulted in an exercise in futility.

I kind of disagree with your recommendation regarding the Minnesota Fair for I believe X has already enough support to be able to extract from that event probably the max that can be extracted which is nothing more than spreading the awareness. Now, considering the dire situation in which Vericoin finds itself, even the awareness could easily be counter-productive for anyone from the real world coming in and watching the charts and the opinions of people with evident common sense, would be more hesitant than anything else, once they become aware of the lack of aim and real resources that afflict this project. More resources for such local event, in my opinion, are unwarranted since the community has already sent -and continues sending- what I consider enough support. Once again, kudos and thanks to X for the effort but if we try to sell a product that is far from marketable, expecting success is simply not being realistic.

Enlighten more on the REAL REASONS?.

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:11:55 PM

I would like to hear what altcoinUK, buy4crypto and Barrabas would like us to do in concise steps that explain clearly your recommendations moving forward.  Not criticism at this point, but specific suggestions to use moving forward proactively.  This way I can better understand what you feel has gone unheard regarding proactive action that can be taken.  Thanks.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

I would like to hear what altcoinUK, buy4crypto and Barrabas would like us to do in concise steps that explain clearly your recommendations moving forward.  Not criticism at this point, but suggestions for specifics to use moving forward.  This way I can better understand what you feel has gone unheard regarding proactive action that can be taken.  Thanks.

Prepare yourself for an unstructured, incoherent, rant from barabbass!

If barabass can reply to @effects with a well structured, itemized response I will be very surprised Kiss
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:20:47 PM

I would like to hear what altcoinUK, buy4crypto and Barrabas would like us to do in concise steps that explain clearly your recommendations moving forward.  Not criticism at this point, but specific suggestions to use moving forward proactively.  This way I can better understand what you feel has gone unheard regarding proactive action that can be taken.  Thanks.

Concise.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

One of the reasons must be the lack of work from the vericoin devs. No real work has been delivering for long. CLOAK is the best example that the hard or even little work pay off. It was just a rather simple CLOAK white paper released and the market response is very positive. I am happy for that and I could sell the CLOAK at 40k which I bought at 22k, but why there is no such work from the vericoin devs? Are they just incapable to deliver, not enough time for work or are they just lazy? It would be nice to see vercioin progress as other coins do and the easiest way to achieve that via working on the software.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:24:14 PM

One of the reasons must be the lack of work from the vericoin devs. No real work has been delivering for long. CLOAK is the best example that the hard or even little work pay off. It was just a rather simple CLOAK white paper released and the market response is very positive. I am happy for that and I could sell the CLOAK at 40k which I bought at 22k, but why there is no such work from the vericoin devs? Are they just incapable to deliver, not enough time for work or are they just lazy? It would be nice to see vercioin progress as other coins do and the easiest way to achieve that via working on the software.

So your comparing a white paper to solid development releases?

Edit - last time I checked Cloak was dumped with every other coin over the last 2 weeks, was down %80. Just sounds like you want to day trade, I guess we are looking for two different things here. I'm looking for a longterm profit in Vericoin, not a quick flip for profit. I'm looking for the next Bitcoin!
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:25:53 PM

Describe real work, bearing in mind the coin is barely 4 months old. And met more than enough goals in that time frame, not forgetting Dev talk last night Iphone is at apple store for approval all which are not mentioned on road map.
as of yet.

Whats your definition of real work, Altcoin.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:28:00 PM

I have posted it so many times it is beyond repetitive at this point, but once more, since you ask nicely, here it goes:

1.- Clearly state the aim, the goal... AND STICK TO IT and ONLY to it. If you state that goal is "worldwide mass adoption", stick to that. And by stick to it I mean you cannot be bothered with absurdities and niche features such as anon, decentralized exchanges and whatever else the coin of the week is peddling.

2.- Get whatever you determine you need, WORKING. NOW. No excuses. No ifs, no buts. Wallets. Do it or get it done. Yesterday. Multi-pool, likewise.

3.- Once 1 and 2 are set, ENGAGE enthusiastically the community in the vision, the project and ask for help -AND LISTEN TO IT- to move it forward.

Simple 3 steps, aren't they. And a world of difference nevertheless.

Now, there are bondages in setting a "simple" goal. You cannot set a lofty goal such a "worldwide mass adoption" and pretend to achieve any significant level of that adoption while the entire crypto is in volatile turmoil, let alone your coin. You start with the baby steps of awareness, of course. And for that you have to have a website where the key questions are responded in completely different ways, understandable ones, layman's terms; likewise, no matter what anyone else does and how they achieve 5000% in price overnight, you stick to the plan, through thick and thin. The leit motive should be "what you  see is what you get": Community, honesty, transparency. We are the good guys. Take it or leave. If you are looking for technical innovation, next door on the left; anonymity, end of the corridor, on the right, not here. We want people to USE crypto, to invest in CLEAN crypto, to support HONEST, TRANSPARENT and LEGAL (when it happens) crypto. We cannot guarantee you will not lose money nor we can guarantee that you will make lots of it, but we DO guarantee HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY and, when available, COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS.

I am firmly convinced both the community and newcomers will respond to such simple and committed plan.

I hope I have answered your petition.
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: