Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 [714] 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
luisb

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:30:04 PM

I would like to hear what altcoinUK, buy4crypto and Barrabas would like us to do in concise steps that explain clearly your recommendations moving forward.  Not criticism at this point, but specific suggestions to use moving forward proactively.  This way I can better understand what you feel has gone unheard regarding proactive action that can be taken.  Thanks.

Well although you didn´t say anything about luisb, luisb would really appreciate if you answer to the questions aunt Emma and Joe Sixpack were asking you in response to your suggestion about using VRC instead Paypal and CCs for online purchases

1. Why should we take the risk of using vericoin if we already have a credit card and a paypal account, which offers us security features like charge backs and advantages like credit (CCs) or zero fees for online payments (paypal)?

2. Didn´t lose vericoin 80% of its value in a month?(BIG TURN OFF) I think is very risky to send my FIAT and my passport copy to a website called moolah or mintpal or you name it (YES ANOTHER BIG TURN OFF) and buy a string of code that can loose 80% value in a month, dont you think nephew? or is it really worthy taking that risk??

3. I prefer spending 2$ a month and have the possibility to charge back and have credit if i need it or use my Paypal account at zero cost and no risk of losing any money for price fluctuations...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:30:25 PM

I would like to hear what altcoinUK, buy4crypto and Barrabas would like us to do in concise steps that explain clearly your recommendations moving forward.  Not criticism at this point, but specific suggestions to use moving forward proactively.  This way I can better understand what you feel has gone unheard regarding proactive action that can be taken.  Thanks.

Concise.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

here is a proper response to altcoinUK, buy4crypto and Barrabas... now lets see how civil they can respond, here is your chance to be heard in a respectable manner...

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

I have posted it so many times it is beyond repetitive at this point, but once more, since you ask nicely, here it goes:

1.- Clearly state the aim, the goal... AND STICK TO IT and ONLY to it. If you state that goal is "worldwide mass adoption", stick to that. And by stick to it I mean you cannot be bothered with absurdities and niche features such as anon, decentralized exchanges and whatever else the coin of the week is peddling.

2.- Get whatever you determine you need, WORKING. NOW. No excuses. No ifs, no buts. Wallets. Do it or get it done. Yesterday. Multi-pool, likewise.

3.- Once 1 and 2 are set, ENGAGE enthusiastically the community in the vision, the project and ask for help -AND LISTEN TO IT- to move it forward.

Simple 3 steps, aren't they. And a world of difference nevertheless.

Now, there are bondages in setting a "simple" goal. You cannot set a lofty goal such a "worldwide mass adoption" and pretend to achieve any significant level of that adoption while the entire crypto is in volatile turmoil, let alone your coin. You start with the baby steps of awareness, of course. And for that you have to have a website where the key questions are responded in completely different ways, understandable ones, layman's terms; likewise, no matter what anyone else does and how they achieve 5000% in price overnight, you stick to the plan, through thick and thin. The leit motive should be "what you  see is what you get": Community, honesty, transparency. We are the good guys. Take it or leave. If you are looking for technical innovation, next door on the left; anonymity, end of the corridor, on the right, not here. We want people to USE crypto, to invest in CLEAN crypto, to support HONEST, TRANSPARENT and LEGAL (when it happens) crypto. We cannot guarantee you will not lose money nor we can guarantee that you will make lots of it, but we DO guarantee HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY and, when available, COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS.

I am firmly convinced both the community and newcomers will respond to such simple and committed plan.

I hope I have answered your petition.

No solutions or bright ideas...just as I thought. Full of hot air!

Everyone of your talking points are being done!
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:34:29 PM

Concise.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:36:23 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 11:00:03 PM by altcoinUK

Thanks for the constructive post :-) In step one, I would like you finally release the white paper, whatever it is, and please do that soon as it is possible. The white paper that I have been asking for weeks, that your lead developer Pnosker had no idea what the status of that and you didn't even bother to give an update about it for weeks. We both know the completion of such white paper should not take for long weeks, but whatever has happened doesn't matter, just please try to get it out soon as you can. I trust you have the proper understanding of the subject and you will release something that is up to standard. Having said that, whatever you are working on terms functionality, please read first Gavin Wood's cpp-ethereum yellow paper to get an idea what can get 20 million US$ from enthusiastic investors, mainly not terms of subjects (because I guess you are not planning to roll out a new ethereum type of project), but terms of quality and effort put by the developer into the task.

If you perform that step #1 then I will be happy to describe what should be done in step #2 in my opinion :-))
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:36:43 PM

I have posted it so many times it is beyond repetitive at this point, but once more, since you ask nicely, here it goes:

1.- Clearly state the aim, the goal... AND STICK TO IT and ONLY to it. If you state that goal is "worldwide mass adoption", stick to that. And by stick to it I mean you cannot be bothered with absurdities and niche features such as anon, decentralized exchanges and whatever else the coin of the week is peddling.

2.- Get whatever you determine you need, WORKING. NOW. No excuses. No ifs, no buts. Wallets. Do it or get it done. Yesterday. Multi-pool, likewise.

3.- Once 1 and 2 are set, ENGAGE enthusiastically the community in the vision, the project and ask for help -AND LISTEN TO IT- to move it forward.

Now, there are bondages in setting a "simple" goal. You cannot set a lofty goal such a "worldwide mass adoption" and pretend to achieve any significant level of that adoption while the entire crypto is in volatile turmoil, let alone your coin. You start with the baby steps of awareness, of course. And for that you have to have a website where the key questions are responded in completely different ways, understandable ones, layman's terms; likewise, no matter what anyone else does and how they achieve 5000% in price overnight, you stick to the plan, through thick and thin. The leit motive should be "what you  see is what you get": Community, honesty, transparency. We are the good guys. Take it or leave. If you are looking for technical innovation, next door on the left; anonymity, end of the corridor, on the right, not here. We want people to USE crypto, to invest in CLEAN crypto, to support HONEST, TRANSPARENT and LEGAL (when it happens) crypto. We cannot guarantee you will not lose money nor we can guarantee that you will make lots of it, but we DO guarantee HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY and, when available, COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS.

I am firmly convinced both the community and newcomers will respond to such simple and committed plan.

thats much better and clearer... I'm amazed .. hopefully this convo can stay civil and we can get somewhere now... Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:41:46 PM

Thanks for the constructive post :-) In step one, I would like you finally release the white paper, whatever it is, and please do that soon as it is possible. The white paper that I have been asking for weeks, that you lead developer Pnosker had no idea what the status of that and you didn't even bother to give an update about it for weeks. We both know the completion of such white paper should not take for long weeks, but whatever has happened doesn't matter, just please try to get it out soon as you can. I trust you have the proper understanding of the subject and you will release something that is up to standard. Having said that, whatever you are working on terms functionality, please read first Gavin Wood's cpp-ethereum yellow paper to get an idea what can get 20 million US$ from enthusiastic investors, mainly not terms of subjects (because I guess you are not planning to roll out a new ethereum type of project), but terms of quality and effort put by the developer into the task.

If you perform that step #1 then I will be happy to describe what should be done in step #2 in my opinion :-))

Which posts exactly?
wow a respectable civil productive convo! I'm very happy to see that , hope it can stay like this and maybe all points can get expressed now...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

There are reasons why the market price is what it is. REAL reasons.

One of the reasons must be the lack of work from the vericoin devs. No real work has been delivering for long. CLOAK is the best example that the hard or even little work pay off. It was just a rather simple CLOAK white paper released and the market response is very positive. I am happy for that and I could sell the CLOAK at 40k which I bought at 22k, but why there is no such work from the vericoin devs? Are they just incapable to deliver, not enough time for work or are they just lazy? It would be nice to see vercioin progress as other coins do and the easiest way to achieve that via working on the software.

So your comparing a white paper to solid development releases?

Edit - last time I checked Cloak was dumped with every other coin over the last 2 weeks, was down %80. Just sounds like you want to day trade, I guess we are looking for two different things here. I'm looking for a longterm profit in Vericoin, not a quick flip for profit. I'm looking for the next Bitcoin!

I have discussed that with Pnosker and other why Vericoin can't be the next Bitcoin a few days back - let me not repeat myself again and again.

The only coin I am not day traded so far is vercioin, so it is not about day trading.

There are no "solid development releases" from vericoin. There are no development at all. (The Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS don't count because they are useless, lame ideas)
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:44:52 PM

-Worldwide mass adoption - yes, namely usability and accessibility  (eg. VeriSMS (send/receive nearly anywhere), VeriBit (spend many places), VeriCard (spend nearly anywhere)). 

-Mintpal showed us we could really use a decentralized exchange.

-Usernames requires extra privacy technology otherwise anyone could be big brother, not just the most well funded investigators.

-Everything we absolutely need is working now and it's much more than litecoin has for instance.  Good new technology takes some time and cannot all be done now.

We have a community marketing team, I engage more often and more enthusiastically than most devs.  This is an example of me asking for help and listening.

I get your points and I agree we could do these things better and we will.  Thank you for the thoughtful response.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

Well although you didn´t say anything about luisb, luisb would really appreciate if you answer to the questions aunt Emma and Joe Sixpack were asking you in response to your suggestion about using VRC instead Paypal and CCs for online purchases

1. Why should we take the risk of using vericoin if we already have a credit card and a paypal account, which offers us security features like charge backs and advantages like credit (CCs) or zero fees for online payments (paypal)?

2. Didn´t lose vericoin 80% of its value in a month?(BIG TURN OFF) I think is very risky to send my FIAT and my passport copy to a website called moolah or mintpal or you name it (YES ANOTHER BIG TURN OFF) and buy a string of code that can loose 80% value in a month, dont you think nephew? or is it really worthy taking that risk??

3. I prefer spending 2$ a month and have the possibility to charge back and have credit if i need it or use my Paypal account at zero cost and no risk of losing any money for price fluctuations...

There are no bailouts in digital currency, no hyper-inflation, much less fees, no counterfeiting.  Bitcoin in 2012 dropped 90%, it would have been a good move to get in when it was low.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:53:50 PM

One of the reasons must be the lack of work from the vericoin devs. No real work has been delivering for long. CLOAK is the best example that the hard or even little work pay off. It was just a rather simple CLOAK white paper released and the market response is very positive. I am happy for that and I could sell the CLOAK at 40k which I bought at 22k, but why there is no such work from the vericoin devs? Are they just incapable to deliver, not enough time for work or are they just lazy? It would be nice to see vercioin progress as other coins do and the easiest way to achieve that via working on the software.

Edit - last time I checked Cloak was dumped with every other coin over the last 2 weeks, was down %80. Just sounds like you want to day trade, I guess we are looking for two different things here. I'm looking for a longterm profit in Vericoin, not a quick flip for profit. I'm looking for the next Bitcoin!

And yes, white papers. I understand you are not a software professional and I guess you are not aware of that most successful software projects start with high level software documents such as business requirements docs and prior to that often white papers. No wonder white papers moves the market (see CLOAK) because it indicate the direction of the project. So yes, sometimes a white paper could be more important than an actual release that required 1000 man hours.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

Thanks for the constructive post :-) In step one, I would like you finally release the white paper, whatever it is, and please do that soon as it is possible. The white paper that I have been asking for weeks, that your lead developer Pnosker had no idea what the status of that and you didn't even bother to give an update about it for weeks. We both know the completion of such white paper should not take for long weeks, but whatever has happened doesn't matter, just please try to get it out soon as you can. I trust you have the proper understanding of the subject and you will release something that is up to standard. Having said that, whatever you are working on terms functionality, please read first Gavin Wood's cpp-ethereum yellow paper to get an idea what can get 20 million US$ from enthusiastic investors, mainly not terms of subjects (because I guess you are not planning to roll out a new ethereum type of project), but terms of quality and effort put by the developer into the task.

Step one I am actively working on and it will be done as soon as physically possible.  I will read the yellow paper you mentioned thanks for the recommendation. 
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:02:51 PM

I have discussed that with Pnosker and other why Vericoin can't be the next Bitcoin a few days back - let me not repeat myself again and again.

The only coin I am not day traded so far is vercioin, so it is not about day trading.

There are no "solid development releases" from vericoin. There are no development at all. (The Veribit, Verisend and VeriSMS don't count because they are useless, lame ideas)

Why did you buy in if you don't like our primary features?
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:04:34 PM

And yes, white papers. I understand you are not a software professional and I guess you are not aware of that most successful software projects start with high level software documents such as business requirements docs and prior to that often white papers. No wonder white papers moves the market (see CLOAK) because it indicate the direction of the project. So yes, sometimes a white paper could be more important than an actual release that required 1000 man hours.

So you would rather Vericoin follow the other coins? With blockchain 2.0 tech and other features that no other user outside of the very very small world of crypto will even be interested in?

Whats the point of going down that road when your product isn't even used for what its meant for...as a currency!

All the alts and even bitcoin haven't seen mass adoption or even adoption at all. All they are concerned about are price at the moment, like yourself.

I want Vericoin to be a product that people want and will use, and that is where the devs are heading. I will gladly follow them if they stick to their ideals for this coin. It may take 2-5 years...but I will be here.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:05:42 PM

-Worldwide mass adoption - yes, namely usability and accessibility  (eg. VeriSMS (send/receive nearly anywhere), VeriBit (spend many places), VeriCard (spend nearly anywhere)). 

-Usernames requires extra privacy technology otherwise anyone could be big brother, not just the most well funded investigators.

-Everything we absolutely need is working now and it's much more than litecoin has for instance.  Good new technology takes some time and cannot all be done now.

We have a community marketing team, I engage more often and more enthusiastically than most devs.  This is an example of me asking for help and listening.

I get your points and I agree we could do these things better and we will.  Thank you for the thoughtful response.

Sorry Doug but no, you do not get it. That's why this approach, although I appreciate it, is futile. The Windows wallet still doesn't work properly so what is the  point in denying it? I don't understand. The multi-pool is a mess --- and not even counting the "efficiency" of that algo that determines when to buy at the best price. These are basic things for many people heavily invested in Vericoin. They may not be vocal, but their actions speak louder than any words. Once again, no solution is possible, even to this simple but very important problems, without previous acknowledgement that the problems DO exist.

I understand they are your children, and we all know how we are about our children, ok? But neither Veribit nor Verisms serve any practical purpose. You insist in not acknowledging it but everyone knows it and has already reacted to it. Verisms, if offered, has to be at a level of usefulness that is very far from current usability. Just copy boxxa and get done with it. At least would be a bit more usable for the dozen, altogether, people that they will use it worldwide. We can talk and be civil about this for hours, days, weeks or months and reality will not change the facts. Hopefully it will change your absurd defense of the utopy that they represent.

And, clearly, state that we are not aiming in any near or even mid term, to either aunt Emma or Joe Sixpack. We are aiming at the active population worldwide:18-50. Computer savvy, learned and active. With finances to protect and further. Which have reasons, everyday reasons, to hate banks and credit cards. We are not going to give them any more plastic, any more intermediaries... if we give them a card (and we should have done this so many weeks ago already) it will have a VRC wallet in it and they will pay no fees, OK?

Finally, when I say ENGAGE the community and LISTEN to it. I am not talking listening to the cheerleaders without any knowledge or experience. That's the opposite of positive. You have a "community marketing team"... who is in it? a designer that cannot get a job designing, a coinmaker that knows nothing or anything, a guy with experience in marketing -maybe- whose ideas are suited for corporations and products that have nothing to do with the dynamism and immediacy of the crypto world, the one that requires a "solid plan". What is a "solid plan" in his mind, have you asked? There's no "solid plan" that doesn't require LOADS of money to carry out. Do we have it? No Then, the whole idea of the "solid plan" is yet another pipe dream. Should the lack of this utopic "solid plan" put an end to carry out a non-solid plan based on immediate resources available? Well you, specifically, did.

Anyway, like I have posted so many times, it is running in circles. Unfortunately.

I know you mean well, you are just not willing to admit that your children are neither the most beautiful nor the most talented of the school. Which is human, albeit shortsighted. And, letting the metaphor aside, quite damaging for Vericoin.
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:05:59 PM

Why did you buy in if you don't like our primary features?

Good question why would an investor kick there own ass. : )

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:09:40 PM

Sorry Doug but no, you do not get it. That's why this approach, although I appreciate it, is futile. The Windows wallet still doesn't work properly so what is the  point in denying it? I don't understand. The multi-pool is a mess --- and not even counting the "efficiency" of that algo that determines when to buy at the best price. These are basic things for many people heavily invested in Vericoin. They may not be vocal, but their actions speak louder than any words. Once again, no solution is possible, even to this simple but very important problems, without previous acknowledgement that the problems DO exist.

I understand they are your children, and we all know how we are about our children, ok? But neither Veribit nor Verisms serve any practical purpose. You insist in not acknowledging it but everyone knows it and has already reacted to it. Verisms, if offered, has to be at a level of usefulness that is very far from current usability. Just copy boxxa and get done with it. At least would be a bit more usable for the dozen, altogether, people that they will use it worldwide. We can talk and be civil about this for hours, days, weeks or months and reality will not change the facts. Hopefully it will change your absurd defense of the utopy that they represent.

And, clearly, state that we are not aiming in any near or even mid term, to either aunt Emma or Joe Sixpack. We are aiming at the active population worldwide:18-50. Computer savvy, learned and active. With finances to protect and further. Which have reasons, everyday reasons, to hate banks and credit cards. We are not going to give them any more plastic, any more intermediaries... if we give them a card (and we should have done this so many weeks ago already) it will have a VRC wallet in it and they will pay no fees, OK?

Finally, when I say ENGAGE the community and LISTEN to it. I am not talking listening to the cheerleaders without any knowledge or experience. That's the opposite of positive. You have a "community marketing team"... who is in it? a designer that cannot get a job designing, a coinmaker that knows nothing or anything, a guy with experience in marketing -maybe- whose ideas are suited for corporations and products that have nothing to do with the dynamism and immediacy of the crypto world, the one that requires a "solid plan". What is a "solid plan" in his mind, have you asked? There's no "solid plan" that doesn't require LOADS of money to carry out. Do we have it? No Then, the whole idea of the "solid plan" is yet another pipe dream. Should the lack of this utopic "solid plan" put an end to carry out a non-solid plan based on immediate resources available? Well you, specifically, did.

Anyway, like I have posted so many times, it is running in circles. Unfortunately.

I know you mean well, you are just not willing to admit that your children are neither the most beautiful nor the most talented of the school. Which is human, albeit shortsighted. And, letting the metaphor aside, quite damaging for Vericoin.

Lollollollol Children..

Perfect response.

Ya made my day BarabbASS

effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:13:49 PM

-Worldwide mass adoption - yes, namely usability and accessibility  (eg. VeriSMS (send/receive nearly anywhere), VeriBit (spend many places), VeriCard (spend nearly anywhere)).  

-Everything we absolutely need is working now and it's much more than litecoin has for instance.  Good new technology takes some time and cannot all be done now.

We have a community marketing team, I engage more often and more enthusiastically than most devs.  This is an example of me asking for help and listening.

I get your points and I agree we could do these things better and we will.  Thank you for the thoughtful response.

It seems your tone changed when everyone thought the WVD couldn't happen on the 30th of August.  Why didn't you listen to the entire community at that point?  P.S. I still think it's a good idea.  Yes 18-50 is a good target age and type you mentioned.  What is not functional about the windows wallet?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:17:17 PM

well barabbas it is what it is... he answered you and you responded and you just don't see eye to eye... you got what u needed to give up on vericoin... so if you've come to the conclusion that they disagree with you ,theres no point in you continuing this and u should prob move on to another coin u feel fits your needs and opinions.. i saw u mentioned before u are heavily invested in vrc... i will gladly buy your coins if you want out or you can dump them on the market and crash the price in which i myself will take advantage .. I'm not being rude or cheerleading or trying to bash you in any way .. just really want to know why if you know you don't see eye to eye with the devs and where the coin is heading, why you stick around?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 [714] 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: