Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 [720] 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:29:35 PM

ur right its a hell of a deal for the spectacular dev.4 ... pay 41 BTC or 20,000 USD (500k @ current market price) to make 459 BTC/ 250,000 USD ( 500k @ 100k sat.) get coins and push price a little more to say 150k then dump all over market.

i dont know a single PnD group that wouldnt take that offer...

instead of letting him go all dr evil putting his pinkie up and demanding an insane amount of coins... if dev 4 wants 500k coins make him buy them from open market... then he would really have to care about the coin and implementing his code and then he wins all the same...

also why didnt dev 4 come out and state this offer himself...?

sounds to me like drkman is pushing this juggernaut so hard b/c perhaps he might get a cut for hyping this dev up...
don't know who u are but well said Smiley
im not apposed to having a dev4, i like the idea if he has a lot to offer but i agree with you .. 500k vrc is insane and if and when the price blows up this guy can crash it all and walk away... what do we know... i think the devs and this "dev4" need to have a meeting... if mr dev4 would even do that.. and if he wouldn't then the deal no matter what it is should be OFF the table .. u don't ask for 500k -1 mill vrc and try and stay anonymous .. they should tell him their interested and have a meeting and discuss whats appropriate and also take the communities opinions into consideration..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:32:13 PM

hiring someone to pump a coin is the stupidest think ive ever fucking seen.

You must've read that FUD from one of the Pro FUDsters I already have ignored.  The VRC team is considering bringing in another dev.  Not hiring a pnd crew.  If you had enough time to read all the previous pages you would see.  These VRC guys, don't seem like the type that want to, Pump n Destroy, their coin.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:38:57 PM

Aaaaaahahahaha.. This place is fucked.

Barrabas has totally lost it.

Patrick still giving his arrogant cold shoulder.

And where's Socal?

LoL He is assembling the silver coins. The three incapable devs unable to deliver anything for 9 weeks. In the meantime a new French character Arsene Lupin appears in the thread by representing an imaginary P&D group with the pump power of 0.4 BTC. Surreal tragicomedy at its best. LoL
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:42:36 PM

1DOGE=1DOGE

If the devs are actually considering someone to pump the coin that implies in my mind that they are looking for an exit. If they keep developing and making the coin better we will see 100k sats no problem. Good news makes whales wanna pump, so just keep doin what ur doin VRC devs. Dont worry what the price is, its out of your hands.

Nobody is being hired to pump anything. The dev known on here as a potential "Dev4" is someone with a very very strong background and has developed some very neat things that are inline with our goals. We aren't doing anything to get the price anywhere. The point is that there would be an incentive to develop, and for the coins to not be dumped. They would be paid out only if the price goes up-- 10x current prices, to ensure he doesn't disappear.

No decision will be made before we do our proper due diligence.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
ereborltc

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:45:16 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

Once again, I implore you to get off these boards. Get off Twitter. And Reddit. And IRC. As a matter of fact, get a medium-sized hammer and smash all your phones. Use only -and as sparingly as you possibly can- hard line phones. Please.

Every single time that you open your mouth, every single one, bar none, what comes out is inappropriate, unnecessary, arrogant, utterly stupid and detrimental to the price and progress of Vericoin. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING  TIME. Enough! Stop it! You are 100 times more toxic to VRC than your pal socal is.

You want proof? Just track the price's behavior after you make "an appearance"... sHEEEESH!!!

The Bizarre Spectacle that is Barabbas.

Barabbas, it seems to me that almost every time pnosker makes an appearance, you come out of the wood-work not much later and post a rant full of adolescent rage, self righteous indignation, or some other ridiculous behavior. Has it ever occurred to you that the price behavior that you mention above could be related to... YOU?
Barabbas just doesn't get it! His arrogance is beyond extreme now..its actually hurting vrc... then he blames the price on the devs.. or the cheerleaders .. no matter the reason is , its a combination of things and barabbas is a big reason.. period.

your invested in this coin and this is how you act in the place where ppl come to learn about vrc or keep up with vrc...all they see is your ranting and trashing the devs... you can't be that smart to do this while your invested.. now you see no one cares about your opinions anymore not cause they are ridiculous but purely cause of the way you speak... SO ..if you've come to the conclusion that vrc is gonna die and the devs are shit and this and that...why do u continue to hold your investment? i told you that if u have too much to dump at the current price i will buy them all off you for the price its at right now... all of them. we both know if you have too much it'll take you awhile to dump without getting less than current value.. so ill do you that favour and take every last vrc u have at this price...

what do u think barabbas?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:47:38 PM

1DOGE=1DOGE

If the devs are actually considering someone to pump the coin that implies in my mind that they are looking for an exit. If they keep developing and making the coin better we will see 100k sats no problem. Good news makes whales wanna pump, so just keep doin what ur doin VRC devs. Dont worry what the price is, its out of your hands.

Nobody is being hired to pump anything. The dev known on here as a potential "Dev4" is someone with a very very strong background and has developed some very neat things that are inline with our goals. We aren't doing anything to get the price anywhere. The point is that there would be an incentive to develop, and for the coins to not be dumped. They would be paid out only if the price goes up-- 10x current prices, to ensure he doesn't disappear.

thanx for the clear response, keep us posted about it!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kasman5

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:54:01 PM

1DOGE=1DOGE

Any clues as to what he's developed?

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:54:40 PM

ur right its a hell of a deal for the spectacular dev.4 ... pay 41 BTC or 20,000 USD (500k @ current market price) to make 459 BTC/ 250,000 USD ( 500k @ 100k sat.) get coins and push price a little more to say 150k then dump all over market.

i dont know a single PnD group that wouldnt take that offer...

instead of letting him go all dr evil putting his pinkie up and demanding an insane amount of coins... if dev 4 wants 500k coins make him buy them from open market... then he would really have to care about the coin and implementing his code and then he wins all the same...

also why didnt dev 4 come out and state this offer himself...?

sounds to me like drkman is pushing this juggernaut so hard b/c perhaps he might get a cut for hyping this dev up...

Because, this is all complete speculation, until they actually negotiate with "dev4".  And you have been trolled.  But yeah I'd keep an eye on that drkman.

Seriously dev4 has the "magical" power to push this to 100k sat , but he needs 500k worth of coins to do it ? i hope their not paying this guy in advance.
Cuz this sounds to me like a lot of pixie dust and fairy tales.
Lets Assume this Anonymous Mr wonderfull has these magical powers , how come he needs money ? he should be a billionaire. Not to mention the Fortune he could make on the way to 100k sat.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:01:16 PM

1DOGE=1DOGE

That's encouraging to hear, Pat. Hopefully the vetting goes well and we can move forward to the next stage.

Thanks for the update.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ereborltc

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:08:46 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

Once again, I implore you to get off these boards. Get off Twitter. And Reddit. And IRC. As a matter of fact, get a medium-sized hammer and smash all your phones. Use only -and as sparingly as you possibly can- hard line phones. Please.

Every single time that you open your mouth, every single one, bar none, what comes out is inappropriate, unnecessary, arrogant, utterly stupid and detrimental to the price and progress of Vericoin. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING  TIME. Enough! Stop it! You are 100 times more toxic to VRC than your pal socal is.

You want proof? Just track the price's behavior after you make "an appearance"... sHEEEESH!!!

Barabbas, it seems to me that almost every time pnosker makes an appearance, you come out of the wood-work not much later and post a rant full of adolescent rage, self righteous indignation, or some other ridiculous behavior. Has it ever occurred to you that the price behavior that you mention above could be related to... YOU?
Barabbas just doesn't get it! His arrogance is beyond extreme now..its actually hurting vrc... then he blames the price on the devs.. or the cheerleaders .. no matter the reason is , its a combination of things and barabbas is a big reason.. period.

your invested in this coin and this is how you act in the place where ppl come to learn about vrc or keep up with vrc...all they see is your ranting and trashing the devs... you can't be that smart to do this while your invested.. now you see no one cares about your opinions anymore not cause they are ridiculous but purely cause of the way you speak... SO ..if you've come to the conclusion that vrc is gonna die and the devs are shit and this and that...why do u continue to hold your investment? i told you that if u have too much to dump at the current price i will buy them all off you for the price its at right now... all of them. we both know if you have too much it'll take you awhile to dump without getting less than current value.. so ill do you that favour and take every last vrc u have at this price...

BARABBAS this is the second time i ask you...can u please answer my question...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

BARABBAS this is the second time i ask you...can u please answer my question...

BARABBAS, you should totally do this. I fear if you spend much more time in this forum you're going to have an ulcer or a hernia...unless you have Tarrets syndrome. I guess that would explain your posts. Anyhow, take this offer and a very long vacation. Lol

Anybody else think that Barabas reminds them of Yosemite Sam?

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:29:05 PM

This has become too much fun to just watch. The stooges and the cheerleaders. You cannot put a price on it.

A microcosm that shows why, in spite of the internet, this is by far the age of less achievement in history on... well, on anything.

We have morons in the house, plenty of them.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:36:02 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

Scott, we both know you are not the sharpest knife it the kitchen but even having the passing thought that anything that I write here -excluding the WVD proposal, that wasn't just one post but a proposed huge action- has even the slightest effect in the price of Vericoin, is, how would I say it? what ribbons should I put to such aberration to keep the appearance of civility? Insane? Nope, perhaps that word, albeit  quite correct, would result offensive and I am aiming for polite and civil here... oh, I got it: Misguided. See how delicate I can be... even when faced with one of the stupidest scenarios any totally deranged individual can concoct?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:04:31 PM

This has become too much fun to just watch. The stooges and the cheerleaders. You cannot put a price on it.

A microcosm that shows why, in spite of the internet, this is by far the age of less achievement in history on... well, on anything.

We have morons in the house, plenty of them.
as usual you ignore my question prob cause A: you have no vrc and are purely here to stir shit up ...or B: you know as well as the rest of us vrc will succeed and u won't let go of your vrc.. or C: your just dumb ... I'm offering u a way out of your misery and you play games posting useless insults lol...

my offer still stands. we can use an escrow service of course Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:18:16 PM

[...]
Scott, we both know you are not the sharpest knife it the kitchen but even having the passing thought that anything that I write here -excluding the WVD proposal, that wasn't just one post but a proposed huge action- has even the slightest effect in the price of Vericoin, is, how would I say it? what ribbons should I put to such aberration to keep the appearance of civility? Insane? Nope, perhaps that word, albeit  quite correct, would result offensive and I am aiming for polite and civil here... oh, I got it: Misguided. See how delicate I can be... even when faced with one of the stupidest scenarios any totally deranged individual can concoct?

Sorry, Barabbas, I'm not that easily trolled. Smiley

The thing that I find rather fascinating with your antics is that you truly don't seem to realize how you alienate the very people whom you're trying to "educate". If you could express your views without being so self-righteous and obnoxious and could provide criticism without being rude and condescending, you'd have the support of so many people (and likely the ears of a lot of developers who have shrugged you off). Yet you blow it almost every time and are left with just a dwindling handful of supporters along with a few others who actually use you for their own agendas.

I know that you don't agree with others when they point out that you're being rude and condescending; you've pointed that out numerous times. To you, it's just a case of you pointing out facts; how hard can that be for people to understand, right? I get that. Minus the arrogance, your online persona could be the twin brother of someone I know personally, so I have a pretty good understanding of why most people don't get you.

I get you, tho. Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
ereborltc

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:28:23 PM

[...]
Scott, we both know you are not the sharpest knife it the kitchen but even having the passing thought that anything that I write here -excluding the WVD proposal, that wasn't just one post but a proposed huge action- has even the slightest effect in the price of Vericoin, is, how would I say it? what ribbons should I put to such aberration to keep the appearance of civility? Insane? Nope, perhaps that word, albeit  quite correct, would result offensive and I am aiming for polite and civil here... oh, I got it: Misguided. See how delicate I can be... even when faced with one of the stupidest scenarios any totally deranged individual can concoct?

The thing that I find rather fascinating with your antics is that you truly don't seem to realize how you alienate the very people whom you're trying to "educate". If you could express your views without being so self-righteous and obnoxious and could provide criticism without being rude and condescending, you'd have the support of so many people (and likely the ears of a lot of developers who have shrugged you off). Yet you blow it almost every time and are left with just a dwindling handful of supporters along with a few others who actually use you for their own agendas.

I know that you don't agree with others when they point out that you're being rude and condescending; you've pointed that out numerous times. To you, it's just a case of you pointing out facts; how hard can that be for people to understand, right? I get that. Minus the arrogance, your online persona could be the twin brother of someone I know personally, so I have a pretty good understanding of why most people don't get you.

I get you, tho. Smiley
couldn't of put it in better words..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:41:36 PM

[...]

I get you, tho. Smiley

It is absolutely essential that Barrabas keep continue providing his constructive criticism in this thread.
Barrabas presence is the guaranty that the coin is going to the right direction :-)))
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:48:41 PM

[...]Sorry, Barabbas, I'm not that easily trolled. Smiley

The thing that I find rather fascinating with your antics is that you truly don't seem to realize how you alienate the very people whom you're trying to "educate". If you could express your views without being so self-righteous and obnoxious and could provide criticism without being rude and condescending, you'd have the support of so many people (and likely the ears of a lot of developers who have shrugged you off). Yet you blow it almost every time and are left with just a dwindling handful of supporters along with a few others who actually use you for their own agendas.[...]

It is absolutely essential that Barrabas keep continue providing his constructive criticism in this thread.
Barrabas presence is the guaranty that the coin is going to the right direction :-)))

::cough:: Cheesy

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Autodidact

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:37:17 AM

Lets DO THIS
luisb

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:38:01 AM

[...]Sorry, Barabbas, I'm not that easily trolled. Smiley

The thing that I find rather fascinating with your antics is that you truly don't seem to realize how you alienate the very people whom you're trying to "educate". If you could express your views without being so self-righteous and obnoxious and could provide criticism without being rude and condescending, you'd have the support of so many people (and likely the ears of a lot of developers who have shrugged you off). Yet you blow it almost every time and are left with just a dwindling handful of supporters along with a few others who actually use you for their own agendas.[...]

::cough:: Cheesy

How moving was that? ...we get you barbie!!

Cmon guys lets give him a big hug!! He needs it!!

Pages: « 1 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 [720] 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: