Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 [732] 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:39:47 AM

Just wanted to quickly jump online and let everyone know the event went well. I'll provide a detailed report tomorrow in the morning. I'm just now getting home, I've been up/working since about 6am - so yeah... I gotta get some rest.

All in all the event went well. Not everything went as planned but that was expected. As mentioned above I'll give a full report in the morning.

Thanks again for all the support from everyone; Vericoin, time, ideas, skills - all made it possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:28:34 AM

Just wanted to quickly jump online and let everyone know the event went well. I'll provide a detailed report tomorrow in the morning. I'm just now getting home, I've been up/working since about 6am - so yeah... I gotta get some rest.

All in all the event went well. Not everything went as planned but that was expected. As mentioned above I'll give a full report in the morning.

Thanks again for all the support from everyone; Vericoin, time, ideas, skills - all made it possible.
thanks to you buddy! happy it went well , looking forward to hearing about it!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
future_quark369

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:29:23 AM

great news. thank you for information
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:59:02 AM

I am ready to donate 100k VRC in the next 5 minutes to support any ideas that take this coin to the next level :-)) and I said to you I have nothing but respect for your hard work, but this event unfortunatelly will not change anything for vericoin, except that you feel very well that you have done something and probably that makes worthwhile the whole thing. So I am keep waiting for the opportunity to show my support. :-)))

Hi, just passing by to read the drama, navigate through the amazing nonexistent improvements and developments of the coin and collect my 100k from altcoinUK challenge so I can add them to my already diminished holding bag.

The idea is simple and it can be resumed in one line:

Convince James (jl777) to include Vericoin in the superNET project.

VMEMgDLW1cXuYg9dVkG9t6Fh4psAYqyFKG

Pleasure to help, altcoinUK! Cheesy

Eth.

ereborltc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:11:59 AM

I am ready to donate 100k VRC in the next 5 minutes to support any ideas that take this coin to the next level :-)) and I said to you I have nothing but respect for your hard work, but this event unfortunatelly will not change anything for vericoin, except that you feel very well that you have done something and probably that makes worthwhile the whole thing. So I am keep waiting for the opportunity to show my support. :-)))

Hi, just passing by to read the drama, navigate through the amazing nonexistent improvements and developments of the coin and collect my 100k from altcoinUK challenge so I can add them to my already diminished holding bag.

Eth.

i think this is a great idea! although ..

"just passing by to read the drama, navigate through the amazing nonexistent improvements and developments of the coin"

i think every constructive comment always includes some sort of bashing and its just this type of attitude that contributes to the drama... also what makes u think theres no improvements or developments going on...cause the devs don't announce everything anymore?...a coin cannot release new developments every week just to satisfy day traders and angry investors who are sitting on losses etc...have you thought that maybe they laid back on the comments cause there is always someone angry with something negative to say so really its pointless... better off just ninja adding developments... i highly doubt the devs are sitting back twiddling their thumbs..pretty sure they are focusing on improving vericoin instead of fighting angry investors/fudders/haters...

with that being said... getting in contact with James (jl777) to include Vericoin in the superNET project is a great idea! and I'm sure james would love to have vericoin onboard , its a win win imo

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:43:31 AM

Just found the following project, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smush/smart-sms-texting-for-everyone-the-smushbox?ref=category_most_funded

Maybe it can be used for VeriSMS Smiley

_@/'
ereborltc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:00:14 AM

if i understand correctly how that works it would pretty much allow any businesses or retailers etc.. to accept payments via SMS.  don't quote me on this I'm not sure if i understood everything correctly...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:02:03 AM

How is your staking device development? You said you will show it to the community 3-4 days ago.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:11:05 AM

Eth.

i think this is a great idea! although ..

"just passing by to read the drama, navigate through the amazing nonexistent improvements and developments of the coin"

i think every constructive comment always includes some sort of bashing and its just this type of attitude that contributes to the drama... also what makes u think theres no improvements or developments going on...cause the devs don't announce everything anymore?...a coin cannot release new developments every week just to satisfy day traders and angry investors who are sitting on losses etc...have you thought that maybe they laid back on the comments cause there is always someone angry with something negative to say so really its pointless... better off just ninja adding developments... i highly doubt the devs are sitting back twiddling their thumbs..pretty sure they are focusing on improving vericoin instead of fighting angry investors/fudders/haters...

with that being said... getting in contact with James (jl777) to include Vericoin in the superNET project is a great idea! and I'm sure james would love to have vericoin onboard , its a win win imo

+1
edit*  I read the entire thread of supernet and it looks very interesting but i do have certain concerns and it does need a good "looking into" before considering it..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

Have to read a lot more about that thread... It sounds a lot like what I was ready to go into detail with, with this community. I put the seeds out there within the community, and sent ideas over to the dev team to pretty much go this route. People need to realize we have to use our strengths, and clear ourselves of weakness. If we start adding in strengths by "helping" rather than "competing" I think the crypto world, and our coin would benefit. I have been saying this for a week to anyone who will listen, but I was drowned out by some.

I also mentioned we could have first mover advantage when I was talking about this at the time. Someone else has championed that cause, so it looks like this opportunity, one which I think had a chance to make a difference will be an uphill battle as all the excited money goes to the first projects undertaking new ideas. Hence why first mover advantage is so big when you are pushing the boundaries in a positive way.

It's a shame that I couldn't be more clear, or come out and say exactly these things as I was trying to give our dev team a good idea to progress. I was trying to avoid giving the idea to other coins.

Meh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
EtherCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

Just to make it clear.

also what makes u think theres no improvements or developments going on...

Because as a matter of fact, there are not existing improvements, at least none that can be seen (core).

cause the devs don't announce everything anymore?...

Exactly. Is the obligation and responsibility of the devs to notify of any development of the product that have people investing in. If this is not your approach how a coin developing should be managed, says a lot about you.

a coin cannot release new developments every week just to satisfy day traders and angry investors who are sitting on losses etc...

Really? I do not know about your business experience but if you develop, produce or give any kind of service, you are responsible for the quality of it. Again, if you don't think like that, its better not keep discussing about this matter, because our points of view are not reconcilable.

have you thought that maybe they laid back on the comments cause there is always someone angry with something negative to say so really its pointless...

Again, I don't know about your business experience but looks like its not very extended, if you develop WHATEVER you have to know what responsibilities and weight carries, in the case of crypto, FUD is a must to have and devs must endure it (not that I promote it). If you think my post is FUDing, again we have completely different points of view.

better off just ninja adding developments...

Ok finally something we agree at! So, where are the ninja developments? Oh wait there are none, do you call ninja development to stretch a week or more the news about the credit-card-like feat? Please...

i highly doubt the devs are sitting back twiddling their thumbs..pretty sure they are focusing on improving vericoin instead of fighting angry investors/fudders/haters...

I don't know what they are doing, but since this is a forum and i am (like you mention) an angry investor sitting on losses is my right to express my opinion. If is of your like or not, I couldn't care less.

Even tho I have contributed with the idea, James is interested in coins with unique features. Again, he is looking for unique features, now go and tell me what VRC has as unique.

Wait, are you going to say awesome devs and whatnot? Hehe Wink

"Looking into" before we decide what? Hilarious. You mention is a win-win situation. What exact unique feature would VRC contribute with to superNET project?

If somebody wants to answer this post, I challenge you to do it well structured and with facts, not hype-fanboi copypasta phrases.

Anyway, my idea has been presented, now is up to the devs to use it or not, and back it up with whatever stuff they find appropiate.

Eth.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM

Does anyone have interest in some premium VeriCoin domains? I was planning to develop most of them but I have since decided to go a more generic route so these domains don't offer me as much value as they once did.

If anyone has some good ideas for a website this could be your chance to get a nice domain. Or if anyone wants to squat them for future value, or to resell. Its up to you. I would prefer to keep these in the hands of people progressing the project in a positive way. If you plan to develop something for Vericoin with the sites then I will let them go for a bit cheaper.

PM me to chat.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
ereborltc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:00:52 PM

Just to make it clear.

Because as a matter of fact, there are not existing improvements, at least none that can be seen (core).

Exactly. Is the obligation and responsibility of the devs to notify of any development of the product that have people investing in. If this is not your approach how a coin developing should be managed, says a lot about you.

a coin cannot release new developments every week just to satisfy day traders and angry investors who are sitting on losses etc...

Really? I do not know about your business experience but if you develop, produce or give any kind of service, you are responsible for the quality of it. Again, if you don't think like that, its better not keep discussing about this matter, because our points of view are not reconcilable.

have you thought that maybe they laid back on the comments cause there is always someone angry with something negative to say so really its pointless...

Again, I don't know about your business experience but looks like its not very extended, if you develop WHATEVER you have to know what responsibilities and weight carries, in the case of crypto, FUD is a must to have and devs must endure it (not that I promote it). If you think my post is FUDing, again we have completely different points of view.

Ok finally something we agree at! So, where are the ninja developments? Oh wait there are none, do you call ninja development to stretch a week or more the news about the credit-card-like feat? Please...

i highly doubt the devs are sitting back twiddling their thumbs..pretty sure they are focusing on improving vericoin instead of fighting angry investors/fudders/haters...

I don't know what they are doing, but since this is a forum and i am (like you mention) an angry investor sitting on losses is my right to express my opinion. If is of your like or not, I couldn't care less.

Even tho I have contributed with the idea, James is interested in coins with unique features. Again, he is looking for unique features, now go and tell me what VRC has as unique.

"Looking into" before we decide what? Hilarious. You mention is a win-win situation. What exact unique feature would VRC contribute with to superNET project?

If somebody wants to answer this post, I challenge you to do it well structured and with facts, not hype-fanboi copypasta phrases.

Anyway, my idea has been presented, now is up to the devs to use it or not, and back it up with whatever stuff they find appropiate.

Eth.

lol i tried discussing this in a respectable manner and obviously your just pointless to talk to, yeap I'm a fanboy, I'm also very well acquainted with "business" I've owned my own successful clothing manufacturing business for 10 years, maybe ill send you some clothes to cover your vrc losses Wink i also own a sister company which is my own "brand" apart from the private label manufacturing that i provide for large chains..so if your looking to give a business lesson your barking up the wrong tree lol

You on the other hand can't tell the difference on what type of business needs to offer new product/innovation on what time frame... in crypto as a coin advances the next innovations take longer than the previous due to bigger better innovations... in my industry for example I'm expected to have new lines of products seasonal..and also depending on the season it is in the country I'm shipping to...

you might think you sound smart while your typing your words carefully, but as a REAL business man ,you my friend evidently lack experience...

SO...if your so unsatisfied with what vericoin is doing i give you the same offer i gave barabbas... i will buy all your vericoin in a lump sum from you, easy way out for u and a GREAT "business" deal for yourself Wink

any amount...test me..

your truly
vericoin fanboy/cheerleader Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:05:43 PM

Just to make it clear.

Eth.

lol i tried discussing this in a respectable manner and obviously your just pointless to talk to, yeap I'm a fanboy, I'm also very well acquainted with "business" I've owned my own successful clothing manufacturing business for 10 years, maybe ill send you some clothes to cover your vrc losses Wink i also own a sister company which is my own "brand" apart from the private label manufacturing that i provide for large chains..so if your looking to give a business lesson your barking up the wrong tree lol

You on the other hand can't tell the difference on what type of business needs to offer new product/innovation on what time frame... in crypto as a coin advances the next innovations take longer than the previous due to bigger better innovations... in my industry for example I'm expected to have new lines of products seasonal..and also depending on the season it is in the country I'm shipping to...

you might think you sound smart while your typing your words carefully, but as a REAL business man ,you my friend evidently lack experience...

SO...if your so unsatisfied with what vericoin is doing i give you the same offer i gave barabbas... i will buy all your vericoin in a lump sum from you, easy way out for u and a GREAT "business" deal for yourself Wink

any amount...test me..

your truly

Eth has been around a while, founded the VeriAngel group. Had an active twitter promoting VeriCoin along with me and a few others. We had social media on lock, the only problem was our devs never delivered on the words we spread, so we, and everyone involved in vericoin started losing credibility, sadly. Anyway, Ether has been a pretty big supporter of the coin.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you continually attack the investors that have been around this coin since the beginning. You offer no value to VeriCoin. You say how much value you created making blue jeans. That doesn't make you a great car salesman, or a Virtual Currency tycoon Smiley

http://we-must.com/featured-videos/tree-t-pee-water-conservation-and-our-farmers/

This guy made a lot of money to, you want him telling you what a good virtual currency investment is?

ereborltc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:19:52 PM

Just to make it clear.

Eth.

any amount...test me..

your truly

Eth has been around a while, founded the VeriAngel group. Had an active twitter promoting VeriCoin along with me and a few others. We had social media on lock, the only problem was our devs never delivered on the words we spread, so we, and everyone involved in vericoin started losing credibility, sadly. Anyway, Ether has been a pretty big supporter of the coin.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you continually attack the investors that have been around this coin since the beginning. You offer no value to VeriCoin. You say how much value you created making blue jeans. That doesn't make you a great car salesman, or a Virtual Currency tycoon Smiley

http://we-must.com/featured-videos/tree-t-pee-water-conservation-and-our-farmers/

This guy made a lot of money to, you want him telling you what a good virtual currency investment is?
actually is pretty funny cause i know who ether is and his VERIANGELGROUP... lol he's not who u describe him to be lol he sold out his vericoin or most of it and went into cloak cause some fool told him to and then lost the rest he had there cause he then thought that cloak was the future... lol you have no idea who your talking to and i don't attack any investors ,thats actually quit the opposite and you can check my previous posts there all there..what i don't like is when ppl have good criticism and express them in disrespectful ways...

and i never once said i was a value to vericoin...all i am is an investor... who believes in his investment...

BTW i think his veriangelgroup had about 5 random twitter members lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
EtherCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:23:06 PM

any amount...test me..

your truly

I fail to see the part where you show me the improvements that have been done lately, the unique features and the ongoing progress.

I will not debate about my business here, you have your (in your pitch) successful business/company, I have mines (retail, services and manufacturing), but entering in a e-penis contest will not be of any gain so I will just ignore that.

You on the other hand can't tell the difference on what type of business needs to offer new product/innovation on what time frame...in crypto as a coin advances the next innovations take longer than the previous due to bigger better innovations...

Your opinion, again I don't care much about it but now that you mention it. We are talking about crypto, definitely the time frame in which the innovations must be presented has to be competitive with the other digital currencies, offering the main public the ease to adapt to, optimally being THE easiest coin to use and with wider range. Vericoin has failed to do so, due to different reasons which would take me more time than I want to spend with this post.

You mention that I think I am smart, indeed I do. If what you say about your business achievements is true, you will perfectly understand why. Specially assuming that you had to go to another country, far and exotic, learn a language, adapt to the culture, deal with politics and corruption, meet almost impossible deadlines, carry on with losses when logistics do not perform as expected when you are tied to certain clausules, etc. As you should now know, perhaps you are not the only one succeeding in adversity, and sure thing not the only "smart" person navigating this forums.

Last,

maybe ill send you some clothes to cover your vrc losses Wink

Now that would be cute.

Eth.
EtherCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:28:34 PM

buy4crypto is right except on what I have fixed in the quote, besides that, I have done the rest of what he said, but perhaps who he is refering to is a different eth, it is easy to check on previous posts that i have supported the coin when the development was actually going on.

No that matters much, anyway.

Eth.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:33:07 PM

buy4crypto is right except on what I have fixed in the quote, besides that, I have done the rest of what he said, but perhaps who he is refering to is a different eth, it is easy to check on previous posts that i have supported the coin when the development was actually going on.

No that matters much, anyway.

Eth.
pretty sure you are the same ether from twitter who was making those mini logos for profile pics... veryverimillionair was it...something like that..either way couldn't care less.. was nice chatting with u ..good luck on wtv you do , sincerely i don't wish bad on no one ... ill resume my cheerleading Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:34:15 PM

Can we get the specific's on the Vericard deal ? Ive seen the information on the website but im talking about the contract.

How are the negotiations with Dev4 progressing ? Statements are made like he can Push this to 100k sat  and then week"s" go by and we hear nothing?

If this information is available and ive missed it please direct me to where i can locate this information.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
EtherCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:42:16 PM

pretty sure you are the same ether from twitter who was making those mini logos for profile pics... veryverimillionair was it...something like that..either way couldn't care less.. was nice chatting with u ..good luck on wtv you do , sincerely i don't wish bad on no one ... ill resume my cheerleading Wink

Mh no... when I show my support to a coin I do it in a different way, meaningless cheerleading is not my style. Besides failing at listing what I asked you also prove to be a really bad detective.

Now you can go back to your cheerleading, man your bag must be even bigger than mine was, good luck with that.

PS: About sending me the clothes to make up for the losses... was it serious... or...? Plz PM catalog of last season leftovers, I don't want bankruptcy for anyone.

Eth.
Pages: « 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 [732] 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: