Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

Why everyone crying out for ANON... BTC been doing fine for five years without it. Why?. Mtgox hack, black market hacks, who owns who in this unregulated quagmire exactly. WHO HAS BEEN HELD TO ACCOUNT?.

I am asking you Altcoin. Whats the difference between vericoin using the back of bitcoin to do the same thing. ?. Seems you know and preach VRC is bad for one's bag.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:51:00 PM

see how positive the thread is when theres no barabbas or altcoinUK.... SHUT DOWN THE THREAD AND START A MODERATED THREAD!!!!!!!

REAVON won't even post in here anymore and he's 100% right.

Oh please. There is nothing positive about the discussion of 5 delusional users. Why don't you worry about the hundreds of disappointed investors and growing number of investors that complain in this thread every day about the lack of progress?

Can you compare this to another coin?.

I guess we can. Yesterday we compared it with ELMER_FUD, please check that conversation and the comparison of VRC, CLOAK and VIA.
.. rant ...

No wonder the price is 9k and there are so many disappointed investors. The low price is understandable when you ecstatic idiot with your 80 IQ is the most vocal fanboy and the three wannabe coin developers unable to deliver a thing for months. Why would be the price higher?

your a fuckn joke stfu loll scared you about to get dropped like the little bitch u are... u wanted to create a war zone of this thread ,well you got it... all you do is post how the cheerleaders are idiots and fanboys and the devs are wannabes ,its so fuckn old already get some new ammo you useless fuck! now go choke on a dick!

That's the spirit vericoin need when we are looking for new investors :-))
shut the fuck up ... go play some tennis..isnt that what u do when your not writing novels?

Man, you need to log-off you are having a mental breakdown. You wanted to be a troll but your nervous system can't cope with the pressure. Apart from that, a Verileader can't act like this so you need to fuck off :-))
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:51:44 PM

AltcoinUK : ) you post the same stuff everyday, yesterday you Said no wonder the price is 8k?.

Dont you know cryptocoins rise and fall, you seem veri surprised by it. Cause all you do is reiterate the same old points.

At least what I reiterate is derived from real market data. What the fan-boys reiterate like today Michael the 100k price prediction that's going to happen within 2 months is based on pure delusion.

no one cares what u think eat a dick... we believe in what the devs are doing and the time it takes ... people make predictions all the time.. u pick them out and criticize them like he's some fuckn fortune teller... it was his opinion you ignorant waste of life!  you pathetic

"Let's identify the problems and try to find solutions :-))"  REALLY!?! SHUT THE FUCK UP ! those aren't your intentions and everyone here knows it... but I did identify ONE BIG PROBLEM and thats YOU and your little fanboys , EEEAT A DICK Wink)

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

yer im not a verileader or cheerleader, and you my friend keep on dodging questions.

Carry on mate.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:54:40 PM

see how positive the thread is when theres no barabbas or altcoinUK.... SHUT DOWN THE THREAD AND START A MODERATED THREAD!!!!!!!

REAVON won't even post in here anymore and he's 100% right.

Oh please. There is nothing positive about the discussion of 5 delusional users. Why don't you worry about the hundreds of disappointed investors and growing number of investors that complain in this thread every day about the lack of progress?

Can you compare this to another coin?.

I guess we can. Yesterday we compared it with ELMER_FUD, please check that conversation and the comparison of VRC, CLOAK and VIA.
.. rant ...

No wonder the price is 9k and there are so many disappointed investors. The low price is understandable when you ecstatic idiot with your 80 IQ is the most vocal fanboy and the three wannabe coin developers unable to deliver a thing for months. Why would be the price higher?

your a fuckn joke stfu loll scared you about to get dropped like the little bitch u are... u wanted to create a war zone of this thread ,well you got it... all you do is post how the cheerleaders are idiots and fanboys and the devs are wannabes ,its so fuckn old already get some new ammo you useless fuck! now go choke on a dick!

That's the spirit vericoin need when we are looking for new investors :-))
shut the fuck up ... go play some tennis..isnt that what u do when your not writing novels?

Man, you need to log-off you are having a mental breakdown. You wanted to be a troll but your nervous system can't cope with the pressure. Apart from that, a Verileader can't act like this so you need to fuck off :-))
im not a verileader you uniformed retard... every time you or your bitches post bullshit i will shit on you  i don't give a fuck anymore! like you have an agenda...now so do I and its to SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN AND OPEN A MODERATED THREAD  

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:56:09 PM

Why everyone crying out for ANON... BTC been doing fine for five years without it. Why?. Mtgox hack, black market hacks, who owns who in this unregulated quagmire exactly. WHO HAS BEEN HELD TO ACCOUNT?.

I am asking you Altcoin. Whats the difference between vericoin using the back of bitcoin to do the same thing. ?. Seems you know and preach VRC is bad for one's bag.

Well, I never said ANON is a must, quite the opposite, I subscribe to Barabbas' and Buy4Crypt's "good guys" theme idea which doesn't require the ANON feature.

I am not sure what you mean about the "back of bitcoin", if you refer to the fork then generally speaking nothing wrong with the fork, but everyone expected some innovation top on the Sunny King code base.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:00:58 AM

Well, I never said ANON is a must, quite the opposite, I subscribe to Barabbas' and Buy4Crypt's "good guys" theme idea which doesn't require the ANON feature.

I am not sure what you mean about the "back of bitcoin", if you refere to the fork then generally speaking nothing wrong with the fork, but everyone expected some innovation top on the Sunny King code base.

first comment in your life that isn't rude or condescending...?!? why the change in tone? hahahah

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:03:32 AM

Really great moderated thread is almost complete and it's not veritalk.info.  It's a new one.  We will leave this one for freedom of speech, but more constructive work will be done there.

+10

Sweet. : )

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:05:20 AM

I am not sure what you mean about the "back of bitcoin", if you refere to the fork then generally speaking nothing wrong with the fork, but everyone expected some innovation top on the Sunny King code base.

Your almost as bad as Barabbas for evading questions THAT demand answers, which MANY a COMMUNITY member has asked for before?.

Im not sure why you're bringing in sunny king into a conversation like this. Evasion tactic?. Not got the time. ?.

ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:07:27 AM

altcoinUK, why don't you go checkout on your boyfriend?
Being so absent, he's probably messing around with the postman.
Go go go!
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:09:02 AM

first comment in your life that isn't rude or condescending...?!? why the change in tone? hahahah

That's what I was trying to figure out
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:09:11 AM

cause he's running out of bullshit, so he keeps bringing up that same old shit.

you don't want any answers from him they are completely useless and negative... always... he has no interest in seeing vericoin succeed.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:12:28 AM

if anyone is sick of barabbas and altcoinUK and agree to shut this thread down and open a moderated thread MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AND POST IT!!

its for the best at this point...im sure we all agree on that Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:17:20 AM

You got my vote, kill this infected and useless thread
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:26:06 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I concede, you cant see why vericoin runs off the back of bitcoin, "NO 3RD PARTY". When vericoin debit card comes out soon,I will just need a Card, i have already used wallet and moolah to purchase vericoin, with out having to touch bitcoin. No hoops to get through to aquire bitcoin and vrc at the same time, would be one of the great things that run of the back of bitcoin. AND as are other alternatives learning to do so. If u wanna be specific with what just works with vericoin, comparisons and criticism. Its what will eventually make vericoin stronger, its the essence of what make us all stronger.

So Please for the love of God, can you show me a better coin, so that so I can invest in to mate, apart from this one and make some real money from them?.

Actually fuck that request.  Your own words answered it for your self.

altcoinUK

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:37:04 AM

I concede, you cant see why vericoin runs off the back of bitcoin, "NO 3RD PARTY". When vericoin debit card comes out soon,I will just need a Card, i have already used wallet and moolah to purchase vericoin, with out having to touch bitcoin. No hoops to get through to aquire bitcoin and vrc at the same time, would be one of the great things that run of the back of bitcoin. AND as are other alternatives learning to do so. If u wanna be specific with what just works with vericoin, comparisons and criticism. Its what will eventually make vericoin stronger, its the essence of what make us all stronger.

So Please for the love of God, can you show me a better coin, so that so I can invest in to mate, apart from this one and make some real money from them?.

I understand you are trolling tonight :-)) you do what you gotta do, but this nonsense sounds ridiculous :-))
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:38:40 AM

I understand you are trolling tonight :-)) you do what you gotta do, but this nonsense sounds ridiculous :-))

not trolling, my friend. Veri tired of asking you for direct answers.

altcoinUK

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:41:32 AM

not trolling, my friend. Veri tired of asking you for direct answers.

If you are not trolling then read back my posts ... otherwise troll on :-)))
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:44:48 AM

if anyone is sick of barabbas and altcoinUK and agree to shut this thread down and open a moderated thread MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AND POST IT!!

its for the best at this point...im sure we all agree on that Wink

This thread is the prefect place to discuss the main issues of the coin: low price, low volume and the most probably causes of the problems the inactive developers who failed to deliver anything for months. We need to face the reality to come up with the solution, don't we?

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:46:26 AM

Still deflecting still evasive.  Shocked

Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: