Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 [745] 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

AltcoinUK:

And you are saying that nothing you have said was in any way a personal attack against anyone and you are totally innocent? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:33:01 PM

As ALWAYS, no exceptions, happens, people qualify themselves and shoot themselves in the mouth pretty quickly. Inevitably, the homophobe, the racist, the illiterate obsessed with eating dick... they'll all show their colors. And, more importantly, the rest of the people identify them clearly and simply skip their posts. The continuation to that is that they are shamed and they leave. Or continue under another handle. Just another long weekend in the internet refuge for cowards. Like the Mickey Mouse old DMV video: Goes with the territory.

I don't remember all people asking me questions so if I miss someone they can post them again if they are at all interested. I seem to recall someone that was hating himself for posing them... well, don't. Easy enough, right? I don't want you to go on hating yourself and no amount of "wisdom" on my part can possibly counter your self-hatred.

I do remember the questions by someone that obviously has not bothered himself with reading my posts on the matter, which have been quite reiterative. He must find easier to just post them again. Anyway, since he asked nicely, the answers remain the same:

The problem with Vericoin is that the three developers are obviously incompetent -technically and in every other department, from financial acumen to PR to marketing-, hence why nothing has been released or otherwise done in the last 2 months. Additionally, Nosker and Pike are amazingly arrogant, to boot.

There are several other problems with the project, but all derived from that one.

Rational discussion of the Vericoin project is permanently on the table here and anyone interested should not be either discouraged or even influenced by the outbursts and rowdy juvenile -to put it very mildly- behavior of a very few usual suspects.

Discussion of the project though, has proven to be an exercise in futility for months now.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:45:31 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 07:59:27 PM by altcoinUK

AltcoinUK:

And you are saying that nothing you have said was in any way a personal attack against anyone and you are totally innocent?  

Of course I am not saying that :-)) Of course I should not loose my temper and just ignore the insults and not talk to the trolls (actually you guys are talking about some ignore button here but where is the ignore button so I can avoid the trolls? :-)))

Having said that, knowing myself I am sure I started to talk to everyone with nothing but respect, but if the responses for my initially polite but critical comments the FUDder, fuck-off, piece of shit, asshole, etc, were (the usual responses from socal, ereborltc, ofp), then you can't expect a civil dialogue, or can you? This is the classic case of school boys fighting issue who was the first - for example I never called the devs wannabe before Pnosker basically insulted all investors who lost money saying that they are basically suckers and no one told them to invest ... so in this case no one told the devs to be coin developers or if they think they are then it is better start working (I just mentioning this wannabe developers remark because I have received a few PM that point out that it was unnecessary rude and inappropriate).

Zsp, yourself and all users are quite right that we should not make this thread a war zone. I would be very-very disappointed if my son or daughter would act like this in a community thread. I guess it is a learning curve, learn how to deal with the trolls and remain civil. You see, other day one of the vocal cheerleaders told me this is the Wild West, fuck off looser if you lost money, etc., and such opinion makes you say, ah if this is the Wild West then lets shot. But of course it's wrong, during a gun fire no civil dialogue is possible.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:45:42 PM

As ALWAYS, no exceptions, happens, people qualify themselves and shoot themselves in the mouth pretty quickly. Inevitably, the homophobe, the racist, the illiterate obsessed with eating dick... they'll all show their colors. And, more importantly, the rest of the people identify them clearly and simply skip their posts. The continuation to that is that they are shamed and they leave. Or continue under another handle. Just another long weekend in the internet refuge for cowards. Like the Mickey Mouse old DMV video: Goes with the territory.

I don't remember all people asking me questions so if I miss someone they can post them again if they are at all interested. I seem to recall someone that was hating himself for posing them... well, don't. Easy enough, right? I don't want you to go on hating yourself and no amount of "wisdom" on my part can possibly counter your self-hatred.

I do remember the questions by someone that obviously has not bothered himself with reading my posts on the matter, which have been quite reiterative. He must find easier to just post them again. Anyway, since he asked nicely, the answers remain the same:

The problem with Vericoin is that the three developers are obviously incompetent -technically and in every other department, from financial acumen to PR to marketing-, hence why nothing has been released or otherwise done in the last 2 months. Additionally, Nosker and Pike are amazingly arrogant, to boot.

There are several other problems with the project, but all derived from that one.

Rational discussion of the Vericoin project is permanently on the table here and anyone interested should not be either discouraged or even influenced by the outbursts and rowdy juvenile -to put it very mildly- behavior of a very few usual suspects.

Discussion of the project though, has proven to be an exercise in futility for months now.
you and altcoinUK are a joke... keep trying to play your reverse psychology.. you pushed ppl to their limits and then try and make them the bad guys by talking about their insults toward u two... i don't care what u or altcoinUK thinks ..anyone who's been following knows what u 2 are about and your motives are clearly to bash vericoin and the devs... just dump your bag and get on with your lives.. so pathetic... all you do is call the positive ppl cheerleaders ,its soooo old already, i can't wait for the moderated thread so we never have to see u or your little 2 man posse anymore and we can move forward...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:49:05 PM

AltcoinUK:

Of course I am not saying that :-)) Of course I should not loose my temper and just ignore the insults and not talk to the trolls (actually you guys are talking about some ignore button here but where is the ignore button so I can avoid the trolls? :-)))

Having said that, knowing myself I am sure I started to talk to everyone with nothing but respect, but if the responses for my initially polite but critical comments the FUDder, fuck-off, piece of shit, asshole, etc, were (the usual responses from socal, ereborltc, ofp), then you can't expect a civil dialogue, or can you? This is the classic case of school boys fighting issue who was the first - for example I never called the devs wannabe before Pnosker basically insulted all investors who lost money saying that they are basically suckers and no one told them to invest ... so in this case no one told the devs to be a coin developers or if they think they are then it is better start working (I just mentioning this wannabe developers remark because I have received a few PM that point out that it was unnecessary rude and inappropriate).

Zsp, yourself and all users are quite right that we should not make this thread a war zone. I would be very-very disappointed if my son or daughter would act like this in a community thread. I guess it is a learning curve, learn how to deal with the trolls and remain civil. You see, other day one of the vocal cheerleader told me this is the Wild West, fuck off looser if you lost money, etc., and such opinion makes you say, ah if this is the Wild West then lets shout. But of course it's wrong, during a shout out no civil dialogue is possible.

but are u serious.... plz the ignore button is right under everyones account name... just click it Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:58:14 PM

also if ppl want to see in short what altcoinUK really is about go check out his twitter @altcoinUK ...says it all in a nutshell Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
kasman5

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

So when's the new forums live? I'm not been funny but I could have one live within the hour, this waiting around is getting boring!

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

Also, since it seems you are concerned about the atmosphere of this thread, I would be interested in your view on the personal attacks and insults targeted to any and even the more civil criticisms in this thread or is that your concern at all? Knowing you, I am sure you disagree with the personal attacks and insults and you wish to address that issue as well.

Nobody in their right mind believes that the behavior that we've seen here in the past 24 hours is acceptable. As far as I'm concerned, ofp and ereborltc have earned themselves pre-bans on the new forum. Just don't pretend that you're innocent in all of this. You've dirtied your hands in this forum with minimal provocation in the recent past; the fact that it wasn't as aggressive or foul-mouthed does not make it any more acceptable.

Everybody who's been bickering here and getting into flame-wars and angry arguments over the past couple of weeks, do me a favor. Get the hell off these forums for a few days. Find something productive to do with your time for a change.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
mrgags9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:11:02 PM

Another pumped and dumped coin a shame really it has poten.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:11:44 PM

So when's the new forums live? I'm not been funny but I could have one live within the hour, this waiting around is getting boring!
i think within the week there will be a new moderated thread but it won't be on btct... hopefully the devs shut this one down and open a moderated one here aswell, lots of ppl naturally go to btct, i think its necessary imo

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jeffright

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:12:41 PM

i think within the week there will be a new moderated thread but it won't be on btct... hopefully the devs shut this one down and open a moderated one here aswell, lots of ppl naturally go to btct, i think its necessary imo

Hopefully Smiley Smiley Cheesy
Isokoira

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

also if ppl want to see in short what altcoinUK really is about go check out his twitter @altcoinUK ...says it all in a nutshell Wink

Yeah looks like nothing but positive talk about Vericoin, NOT.  Bashing it completely, think you need to take any offers here seriously and just leave this thread.  

Funny how you did a complete 360 starting early/mid August up to now as you were originally for Vericoin and now do everything you can to bash it and everyone who believes in it.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 09:36:05 PM by altcoinUK

Also, since it seems you are concerned about the atmosphere of this thread, I would be interested in your view on the personal attacks and insults targeted to any and even the more civil criticisms in this thread or is that your concern at all? Knowing you, I am sure you disagree with the personal attacks and insults and you wish to address that issue as well.

Nobody in their right mind believes that the behavior that we've seen here in the past 24 hours is acceptable. As far as I'm concerned, ofp and ereborltc have earned themselves pre-bans on the new forum. Just don't pretend that you're innocent in all of this. You've dirtied your hands in this forum with minimal provocation in the recent past; the fact that it wasn't as aggressive or foul-mouthed does not make it any more acceptable.

Everybody who's been bickering here and getting into flame-wars and angry arguments over the past couple of weeks, do me a favor. Get the hell off these forums for a few days. Find something productive to do with your time for a change.

You are absolutely right ScottAllyn, I have to agree with you.

One minor element that I would disagree on, that my intention was not provoking any one but hoping that the DEVs will say, it's enough, it's really not good investors are unhappy, it's sucks that we failed, lets start working and put the coin to the level that we have promised it's going to be.

I am sure you know I was one of the biggest supporters of the DEVs. It's clear from my posts in this thread and tweets that until the price has not reached the (in my opinion) critical 10k (Aug 12) I had unconditionally supported anything the DEVs did from software development to Wall Street trips to Conference attendance. However, once the price reached the critical 10k level, I believe there is no place for accepting the failure and the not delivering DEVs must be questioned by investors: why there is no progress as well as the investors must demand progress. I thought, since the DEVs asked my investment, it is very reasonable to demand work if the project is failed - which is clearly the case. Well my strategy to demand work didn't work out :-))) and it seems the DEVs are not interested in the opinion of disappointed investors and instead of start delivering they move to another forum.

Again, apart from this aspect of the happenings you are quite right what you said.
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:03:05 PM

Mainly because of work - I haven't had the time to post on here to the degree I would like to.

I would however like to take a moment and chime in my 2 cents on the recent debates and say NO WAY should we moderate these threads. Everyone is entitled to their opinions (both good and bad) and it's sad to think people want to ban those who simply disagree with their side.

It's great to hear there are going to be new, moderated forums outside of BTCtalk.org - I will however continue to use this website as my main channel for communication. Why would I want to go to a website where I only hear like minded people agreeing with every thought? The strength any idea gets comes from those who challenge it.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

@scottallyn ...look i agree with you completely and my blow out was uncalled for but i tried my best to stay away from it and eventually blew up... i follow and appreciate what u do for vericoin and respect your words always... if i earned a pre ban from the new forums then so be it... I'm not a malicious person and my accounts past shows this ,also people like veryveriviral and socal know me and can tell u themselves, i can accept when I'm wrong and my full retard blowout i apologize for but I've had enough of altcoinUK and barabbas...

if I'm banned from the new thread its ok and completely understand... I'm not the type to overstay my welcome from ppl i respect... i follow u on twitter and love your work.

i obviously won't be coming here for productive information and if i can't go to the moderated thread either theres no reason for me to stay in vericoin... I'm not difficult like altcoinUK or barabbas, I'm not gonna sell and come back to bash vericoin, rather i stay invested or not i respect the devs and vericoin.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Isokoira

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:05:59 PM

So the whole website showing the current progress and everything that has already been implemented means nothing???  The fact the price is low is something to be concerned about I agree but just because the Devs are not on here every day like most holding our hands and saying everything is ok and giving us updates doesn't mean there aren't any coming.  Like I have heard numerous times, this is still a coin that's being developed whether it's something we see or it's something that is being done behind the scenes and will see once complete.  This coin is only a few months old at best and I cannot possibly imagine how hard it must be to make everyone happy all at once, develop, have personal lives and still have to come here to listen to all this whining non stop about how this or that sucks and how we as investors are mad about the progress or lack of.  Seems the word patience means very little these days but I honestly think that the ones that have it will be rewarded long term.  
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

Mainly because of work - I haven't had the time to post on here to the degree I would like to.

I would however like to take a moment and chime in my 2 cents on the recent debates and say NO WAY should we moderate these threads. Everyone is entitled to their opinions (both good and bad) and it's sad to think people want to ban those who simply disagree with their side.

It's great to hear there are going to be new, moderated forums outside of BTCtalk.org - I will however continue to use this website as my main channel for communication. Why would I want to go to a website where I only hear like minded people agreeing with every thought? The strength any idea gets comes from those who challenge it.

I fully agree with you. I tried many time to reach out, to diffuse previous issues. No go ~

A while back i described this " all it takes an insult, the wrong word and tempers will fly"

Over time I have come to accept the outspoken ones. If they are frustrated investors who wish to vent do so. If they wish to offer advice do so. However this is not what took place. Time and time again we are treated to a barrage of insults, long winded emotionally charged dissertations. it is ok to have different views and opinions, provided we can remain civil.

So have at it, let them write their essays and books.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

@scottallyn ...look i agree with you completely and my blow out was uncalled for but i tried my best to stay away from it and eventually blew up... i follow and appreciate what u do for vericoin and respect your words always... if i earned a pre ban from the new forums then so be it... I'm not a malicious person and my accounts past shows this ,also people like veryveriviral and socal know me and can tell u themselves, i can accept when I'm wrong and my full retard blowout i apologize for but I've had enough of altcoinUK and barabbas...

if I'm banned from the new thread its ok and completely understand... I'm not the type to overstay my welcome from ppl i respect... i follow u on twitter and love your work.

i obviously won't be coming here for productive information and if i can't go to the moderated thread either theres no reason for me to stay in vericoin... I'm not difficult like altcoinUK or barabbas, I'm not gonna sell and come back to bash vericoin, rather i stay invested or not i respect the devs and vericoin.

also scott i would like to add that I've emailed pnosker to find a way so i can accept vericoin in my business website... you can ask him about it. i don't reveal my personal info here exclusively because of altcoinUK and barabbas..i run a clothing manufacturing company and my own brand that i don't need either of those two guys trying some weird kinds of things to sabotage my company... i run it with my two brothers and it wouldn't be fair to them. If you would like to know my twitter account or talk about my business or anything u are concerned about regarding me , plz pm me and ill gladly show you anything you want ,i trust you'll  keep it off this thread

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

So the whole website showing the current progress and everything that has already been implemented means nothing???  The fact the price is low is something to be concerned about I agree but just because the Devs are not on here every day like most holding our hands and saying everything is ok and giving us updates doesn't mean there aren't any coming.  Like I have heard numerous times, this is still a coin that's being developed whether it's something we see or it's something that is being done behind the scenes and will see once complete.  This coin is only a few months old at best and I cannot possibly imagine how hard it must be to make everyone happy all at once, develop, have personal lives and still have to come here to listen to all this whining non stop about how this or that sucks and how we as investors are mad about the progress or lack of.  Seems the word patience means very little these days but I honestly think that the ones that have it will be rewarded long term.  

I don't know if you ignore the evidence on purpose or are just trying to convince yourself... it's baffling, really. Look, since the coin was released, there has not been any development, any at all, of any significance. 2 deals with third parties that ONLY benefit those third parties (Moolah and the one behind the Visa prepaid card) and, much more importantly, the already widely evidenced -and, de facto, admitted- incompetence of the three devs. It is admitted and for that reason they are looking at what "dev 4" can offer since they are just not capable of even covering the most basic bases of the current coin (working wallet, even a realistic attempt at a multipool...), much less of progress with the project in any technical -or otherwise- way. There's, I repeat, ample evidence of all of this... even now and in the past 2 months, when the devs have had the luxury of vacation tyime to dedicate to Vericoin... imagine what is going to happen going forward when they have many more pressing obligations.

So it isn't a matter of patience at all. It is a matter of, credibly, honestly, taking a deep look at what the project is and where it stands, not patience.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:38:12 PM

I don't know if you ignore the evidence on purpose or are just trying to convince yourself... it's baffling, really. Look, since the coin was released, there has not been any development, any at all, of any significance. 2 deals with third parties that ONLY benefit those third parties (Moolah and the one behind the Visa prepaid card) and, much more importantly, the already widely evidenced -and, de facto, admitted- incompetence of the three devs. It is admitted and for that reason they are looking at what "dev 4" can offer since they are just not capable of even covering the most basic bases of the current coin (working wallet, even a realistic attempt at a multipool...), much less of progress with the project in any technical -or otherwise- way. There's, I repeat, ample evidence of all of this... even now and in the past 2 months, when the devs have had the luxury of vacation tyime to dedicate to Vericoin... imagine what is going to happen going forward when they have many more pressing obligations.

So it isn't a matter of patience at all. It is a matter of, credibly, honestly, taking a deep look at what the project is and where it stands, not patience.
ok gonna try this again... if we can speak as two mature ppl for now...

i understand what your saying and i understand that you've come to that conclusion and are sure about it, but what i really want to know is if you've come to these conclusion ,why do you continue to post here and say those things about the devs etc... anyone who truly believes that should not be invested in vericoin. can u be honest and tell me if your holding a bag and hoping things change so u can recoup and be done with it? or if you actually have hopes that vericoin can be great and are just upset ? i just can't understand your motive..

please try and refrain from being condescending , I'm being 100% neutral right now.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 [745] 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: