Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 [747] 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:58:07 AM

::whistling innocently...::

Why… THAT... certainly looks like a REALLY PROFESSIONAL forum that I would REALLY love to visit when it REALLY opens……………………..

Heh heh.

Wink

*Edit - I like the kid. Nice touch. VeriCoin is for the children! Cheesy

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:00:08 AM

Why… THAT... certainly looks like a REALLY PROFESSIONAL forum that I would REALLY love to visit when it REALLY opens……………………..

Heh heh.

Wink
love it Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:14:13 AM

Stealthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0 rips VeriSend and VeriSms and claims all others are just copy of their "StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!"

StealthSend is still on target to be released at the end of September. To protect our IP, we are pushing back the whitepaper to about 5 days before that time.

Wait, so vericoin copied something that was never released? How does that work?

Well to be honest I've seen the same claims by them. It's BS by them to hype their coin.

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

Stealthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0 rips VeriSend and VeriSms and claims all others are just copy of their "StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!"

StealthSend is still on target to be released at the end of September. To protect our IP, we are pushing back the whitepaper to about 5 days before that time.

Wait, so vericoin copied something that was never released? How does that work?

Everyone just stop.

If they release the features that they are advertising (and nobody else releases those features sooner), they may indeed be the first to have an encrypted and/or anonymous SMS Tx feature. Good for them for taking the ball and rolling with it, I say.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

FurianSun and CoinStarX are trolls and fudsters from librexcoin community who are trying incite fighting between other communities.
They are retarded kids.
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:27:27 AM

So... If we ever get our own Official VeriCoin Community Forums ::cough::, maybe they'll have a slick media gallery that allows members to upload and share images, photos, memes, videos, etc...

ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

So... If we ever get our own Official VeriCoin Community Forums ::cough::, maybe they'll have a slick media gallery that allows members to upload and share images, photos, memes, videos, etc...

I like that idea, Scott.

Perhaps they could also have contests for the best images, photos, memes, videos, etc., where the top submissions in each category get a few VRC (as an incentive for people to create them).

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:00:37 AM

So... If we ever get our own Official VeriCoin Community Forums ::cough::, maybe they'll have a slick media gallery that allows members to upload and share images, photos, memes, videos, etc...[...]

I like that idea, Scott.

Perhaps they could also have contests for the best images, photos, memes, videos, etc., where the top submissions in each category get a few VRC (as an incentive for people to create them).

That should be pretty easy to implement since there is (in theory ::cough:: ) a rating system for the media uploads.

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:02:17 AM

I tweeted Vericoin, Effects and Patrick but no response maybe ill get one here....Its been a minute I think its time for another google hangout.  Just curious bout the potential 4th developer, teaser of what there working on and just general stuff.... I know the last few weeks of summer people want to get out and enjoy it but its time to get to work and see whats in store.  Am I wrong in wanting this who's with me?!?!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:20:38 AM

So... If we ever get our own Official VeriCoin Community Forums ::cough::, maybe they'll have a slick media gallery that allows members to upload and share images, photos, memes, videos, etc...[...]

I like that idea, Scott.

That should be pretty easy to implement since there is (in theory ::cough:: ) a rating system for the media uploads.
sounds very interesting Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:24:31 AM

Jay Jay:

I am going to take your novel -so you can get used soon to the kind of verbiage it is used here to start the salvo of ad hominens-, the answer to AltcoinUK as if it was directed at me since you put us in the same package with your initial question and it was obvious that to look up what I found regrettable -among other things- about Vericoin, so often repeated in my posts, you wanted to save yourself the "work" of simply going through a few of them.

First of all thank you for your post and your intentions to defuse. I appreciate it. But, unfortunately, it's nothing new. And it hasn't worked before (Shinraven has tried numerous times, with no success whatsoever, as a matter of fact making the confrontations if anything more incendiary). You see, I believe you can domesticate the occasional animal, but beasts will be beasts and they will sooner rather than later, show their true colors. Always. And what we have here, Jay Jay, is nothing else but a very few but very rabid beasts, protected by the anon that the internet provides. As you have seen in the mos recent period, it isn't Vericoin, or even their mounting losses in it, that are the problem. The problem is that if you are a homophobe, you hate "fags". And are aching to shout it to the world; the problem is that if you secretly, in the inner depths of your desires, want to eat dick, your mind will find a way of express that private obsession, especially under the hiding curtain of the internet. It applies to racism; it applies to absolutism. To all kinds of hatred... but do not take my word for it, please., just make your own decision when considering we are talking here of supposedly grown up men who know not only how to hit the ignore button but also how to stay away from a place where their innate hatred is exacerbated or -they want to feel- "provoked". We are talking of individuals bent, absolutely bent, on forcing other individuals who they believe post counter to their pockets, to silence by whatever means necessary -and, believe me, the only limitation to this is set by the environment, the internet; in the real life, they would have resorted to deadly violence long ago-. Exactly the same type of beasts that burned books... and then the people that read them. The same type of beasts that not only welcome censorship because the want to forcibly silence those opposing voices, but want it imposed in the most expedite ways: They want it across the board, no matter that they have already several outlets of such circumstance perfectly available to them and that there are no ties whatsoever that keeps them here. They want "here" closed. Buried. Disappeared. In their beastly irrationality, they have it quite clear that silencing -as if that were possible- those who disagree with them, IS the price, regardless if it is or not beneficial to the project in general.

Such individuals, dear Jay Jay, INCLUDE the two devs, Nosker and Pike. And both have not only expressed so many, many times, but have done so in their usual arrogant way. They don't want the opposing views. They sponsor and welcome censorship in the strongest form they are capable of. .. and yeah, they will keep this thread open ONLY because they know that otherwise another one would be open or, worse, the peculiarities of their censorship will be examined in already existent forums. Such are the individuals you are dealing with here, Jay Jay. That is the reality created subsequently.

One again, I thank you for your attempt which I suspect is not altogether noble but directed by the fact that you may have convince yourself you can do something about it and that something will result in an increase in price after you have made a nice investment in Vericoin. It is more than possible that, since we are at prices so low and have been for so long, that the community -the real one, the one that doesn't post BS hatred here- won't allow for now to go lower, the coin will rebound. On just the proposal of a World Vericoin Day it doubled in price in hours, so it is indeed quite possible that it  will happen again and you will be handsomely rewarded by your efforts whether the spike in price will have anything to do with your posting -I hope you don't believe that- or is just a minimal -and I mean less than 10 BTC will do the trick-, whale move in this direction, totally unmotivated. I hope it does because I know you mean well but, unfortunately, regarding who's who and what's causing what here, you have shown a total lack of knowledge -and even will of "going through the big effort of finding out".

Good luck in your endeavors.

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:25:26 AM

I like that idea, Scott.

Whatever's clever.  That sounds like it would work (in theory).

ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:41:55 AM

Jay Jay:

I am going to take your novel -so you can get used soon to the kind of verbiage it is used here to start the salvo of ad hominens-, the answer to AltcoinUK as if it was directed at me since you put us in the same package with your initial question and it was obvious that to look up what I found regrettable -among other things- about Vericoin, so often repeated in my posts, you wanted to save yourself the "work" of simply going through a few of them.

First of all thank you for your post and your intentions to defuse. I appreciate it. But, unfortunately, it's nothing new. And it hasn't worked before (Shinraven has tried numerous times, with no success whatsoever, as a matter of fact making the confrontations if anything more incendiary). You see, I believe you can domesticate the occasional animal, but beasts will be beasts and they will sooner rather than later, show their true colors. Always. And what we have here, Jay Jay, is nothing else but a very few but very rabid beasts, protected by the anon that the internet provides. As you have seen in the mos recent period, it isn't Vericoin, or even their mounting losses in it, that are the problem. The problem is that if you are a homophobe, you hate "fags". And are aching to shout it to the world; the problem is that if you secretly, in the inner depths of your desires, want to eat dick, your mind will find a way of express that private obsession, especially under the hiding curtain of the internet. It applies to racism; it applies to absolutism. To all kinds of hatred... but do not take my word for it, please., just make your own decision when considering we are talking here of supposedly grown up men who know not only how to hit the ignore button but also how to stay away from a place where their innate hatred is exacerbated or -they want to feel- "provoked". We are talking of individuals bent, absolutely bent, on forcing other individuals who they believe post counter to their pockets, to silence by whatever means necessary -and, believe me, the only limitation to this is set by the environment, the internet; in the real life, they would have resorted to deadly violence long ago-. Exactly the same type of beasts that burned books... and then the people that read them. The same type of beasts that not only welcome censorship because the want to forcibly silence those opposing voices, but want it imposed in the most expedite ways: They want it across the board, no matter that they have already several outlets of such circumstance perfectly available to them and that there are no ties whatsoever that keeps them here. They want "here" closed. Buried. Disappeared. In their beastly irrationality, they have it quite clear that silencing -as if that were possible- those who disagree with them, IS the price, regardless if it is or not beneficial to the project in general.

Such individuals, dear Jay Jay, INCLUDE the two devs, Nosker and Pike. And both have not only expressed so many, many times, but have done so in their usual arrogant way. They don't want the opposing views. They sponsor and welcome censorship in the strongest form they are capable of. .. and yeah, they will keep this thread open ONLY because they know that otherwise another one would be open or, worse, the peculiarities of their censorship will be examined in already existent forums. Such are the individuals you are dealing with here, Jay Jay. That is the reality created subsequently.

One again, I thank you for your attempt which I suspect is not altogether noble but directed by the fact that you may have convince yourself you can do something about it and that something will result in an increase in price after you have made a nice investment in Vericoin. It is more than possible that, since we are at prices so low and have been for so long, that the community -the real one, the one that doesn't post BS hatred here- won't allow for now to go lower, the coin will rebound. On just the proposal of a World Vericoin Day it doubled in price in hours, so it is indeed quite possible that it  will happen again and you will be handsomely rewarded by your efforts whether the spike in price will have anything to do with your posting -I hope you don't believe that- or is just a minimal -and I mean less than 10 BTC will do the trick-, whale move in this direction, totally unmotivated. I hope it does because I know you mean well but, unfortunately, regarding who's who and what's causing what here, you have shown a total lack of knowledge -and even will of "going through the big effort of finding out".

Good luck in your endeavors.

dont insinuate and try to make people look like "homophobes" cause i told u to eat a dick... for all i know your a woman.. that comment has nothing to do with gay or straight..thats all you do is try and spin things around.. it was in no way an insult towards gay people. it was simply an insult...

good job avoiding most of the valid points though Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:50:28 AM

Mainly because of work - I haven't had the time to post on here to the degree I would like to.

I would however like to take a moment and chime in my 2 cents on the recent debates and say NO WAY should we moderate these threads. Everyone is entitled to their opinions (both good and bad) and it's sad to think people want to ban those who simply disagree with their side.

It's great to hear there are going to be new, moderated forums outside of BTCtalk.org - I will however continue to use this website as my main channel for communication. Why would I want to go to a website where I only hear like minded people agreeing with every thought? The strength any idea gets comes from those who challenge it.

Hi Xosihc,

so did I think a while ago but I changed my mind. Not the arguements are driving me mad, in some points B&A are right and we should think about. It's the way they do it. Would you enter a restaurant, if in front of it two guys are telling you the meat is rotten? You can go in and find out if it's true, but i bet you would go to the next restaurant. That's what is happening here.
They hate VRC and don't want it to succeed, so they try everything to talk it down and keep people out it.

Whenever VRC was ascending huge sellwalls appeared and I believe the intention is the same.
New customers don't read hours over hours to find out who's right. On every page of the thread you find the negative crap of these guys and run away, that's why I hope this thread will be  closed or at least not be promoted anymore.

Regards,
Michael
I also was against it awhile ago and have also changed my mind... your post sums up why perfectly.
+1

Well, I can see the point you are trying to make but I have to respectfully disagree with your take.

This is not the same thing as somebody spreading slander outside a company or restaurant. You have to realize "investing" in altcoins is a form of gambling, no different than any other form of investing. The fact that we are all gambling should paint the picture that people are going to do/say whatever they need to in order to give themselves the best chance to win. This includes both the people who say "VRC is a scam" as well as those who have been saying "just wait - 100k VRC by <insert future date>". This is no different than any other market. FUD is spread in the stock market. FUD is spread in the bond market. On the flip side of that people over exaggerate the positives in stocks/bonds the same way they do here. Again - to give themselves the best chance to win.  

Because we are gambling, anyone who is about to, or thinking about "investing" and doesn't do their due diligence should probably not be here anyway. If somebody is thinking about "investing" money in ANY coin and based their decision off the last couple of pages of what was said in an online forum. Well, I guess that is their decision.  

Like I said to start; I get where you are coming from. It's crazy to know there are people who literally spend 24/7 on this website simply to bash a coin they aren't even invested in. Or they had invested in the past and now simply hate it. But hey, that's the way it goes anywhere you invest. To try and hide from it or stop it is just the wrong way (in my opinion) to deal with it. You have to let the haters hate, cheerleader cheer - and let new investors sift through all the bullshit and try to make an semi educated, yet usually blind guess on whether it's a good move or not. Ja'feel?

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:50:31 AM

what we have here, Jay Jay, is nothing else but a very few but very rabid beasts, protected by the anon that the internet provides.

You really remind me of a better trained version of Baghdad Bob, barabbas.  I can't say that I admire what you do but I definitely have to give credit where credit is due because after having previously done a considerable amount of research on propaganda and more specifically, the ways that we can all be psychological manipulated by others (including those in the media), I have never actually encountered someone with as much skill as you have in gaslighting.

Check it out, this seems to fit many of your posts to a T:

http://counsellingresource.com/features/2011/11/08/gaslighting/

"In recent years, the term “gaslighting” has come to be applied to attempts by certain kinds of personalities, especially psychopaths — who are among the personalities most adept at sophisticated tactics of manipulation — to create so much doubt in the minds of their targets of exploitation that the victim no longer trusts their own judgment about things and buys into the assertions of the manipulator, thus coming under their power and control.

Effective gaslighting can be accomplished in several different ways. Sometimes, a person can assert something with such an apparent intensity of conviction that the other person begins to doubt their own perspective. Other times, vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation can accomplish the same task. Bringing up historical facts that seem largely accurate but contain minute, hard-to-prove distortions and using them to “prove” the correctness of one’s position is another method. Gaslighting is particularly effective when coupled with other tactics such as shaming and guilting. Anything that aids in getting another person to doubt their judgment and back down will work."

ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

Mainly because of work - I haven't had the time to post on here to the degree I would like to.

I would however like to take a moment and chime in my 2 cents on the recent debates and say NO WAY should we moderate these threads. Everyone is entitled to their opinions (both good and bad) and it's sad to think people want to ban those who simply disagree with their side.

It's great to hear there are going to be new, moderated forums outside of BTCtalk.org - I will however continue to use this website as my main channel for communication. Why would I want to go to a website where I only hear like minded people agreeing with every thought? The strength any idea gets comes from those who challenge it.

Hi Xosihc,

so did I think a while ago but I changed my mind. Not the arguements are driving me mad, in some points B&A are right and we should think about. It's the way they do it. Would you enter a restaurant, if in front of it two guys are telling you the meat is rotten? You can go in and find out if it's true, but i bet you would go to the next restaurant. That's what is happening here.
They hate VRC and don't want it to succeed, so they try everything to talk it down and keep people out it.

Whenever VRC was ascending huge sellwalls appeared and I believe the intention is the same.
New customers don't read hours over hours to find out who's right. On every page of the thread you find the negative crap of these guys and run away, that's why I hope this thread will be  closed or at least not be promoted anymore.

Regards,
Michael
I also was against it awhile ago and have also changed my mind... your post sums up why perfectly.
+1

Well, I can see the point you are trying to make but I have to respectfully disagree with your take.

This is not the same thing as somebody spreading slander outside a company or restaurant. You have to realize "investing" in altcoins is a form of gambling, no different than any other form of investing. The fact that we are all gambling should paint the picture that people are going to do/say whatever they need to in order to give themselves the best chance to win. This includes both the people who say "VRC is a scam" as well as those who have been saying "just wait - 100k VRC by <insert future date>". This is no different than any other market. FUD is spread in the stock market. FUD is spread in the bond market. On the flip side of that people over exaggerate the positives in stocks/bonds the same way they do here. Again - to give themselves the best chance to win.  

Because we are gambling, anyone who is about to, or thinking about "investing" and doesn't do their due diligence should probably not be here anyway. If somebody is thinking about "investing" money in ANY coin and based their decision off the last couple of pages of what was said in an online forum. Well, I guess that is their decision.  

Like I said to start; I get where you are coming from. It's crazy to know there are people who literally spend 24/7 on this website simply to bash a coin they aren't even invested in. Or they had invested in the past and now simply hate it. But hey, that's the way it goes anywhere you invest. To try and hide from it or stop it is just the wrong way (in my opinion) to deal with it. You have to let the haters hate, cheerleader cheer - and let new investors sift through all the bullshit and try to make an semi educated, yet usually blind guess on whether it's a good move or not. Ja'feel?

in ANY other situation i would agree with u ... and i still kinda do, I'm torn.. don't want to shut this thread down but its gotten so crazy seems like the only option.
maybe a vote? i don't know ... maybe somehow someway it'll calm down a bit here but i don't see that happening ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:00:39 AM

Well, sorry it took me a few moments to provide a recap to the MN State Fair event [...]

That is exciting that the MN Secretary of State took interest for an interview! Do you think the relationship was strong enough to follow that up with a well thought out letter maybe clarifying any concerns or questions he may have had?

Actually, we talk & text more than most people realize (inside joke). But actually being serious here for a second - we've met prior to this event. I have talk to him already in the past about vericoin and digital currencies as a whole. Being the Secretary of State he's been on top of the bitcoin story for some time now. He's a really sharp guy, knows his stuff and is very interested in integrating digital currencies in the commerce world.

We are continuing to work together to find new ways to help spread the word. Nothing happens over night, but yeah this is something I am constantly working on Wink
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:01:51 AM

Looking awesome guys!! Keep up the good work!!
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 04:03:28 AM

Well, sorry it took me a few moments to provide a recap to the MN State Fair event [...]

That is exciting that the MN Secretary of State took interest for an interview! Do you think the relationship was strong enough to follow that up with a well thought out letter maybe clarifying any concerns or questions he may have had?

Actually, we talk & text more than most people realize (inside joke). But actually being serious here for a second - we've met prior to this event. I have talk to him already in the past about vericoin and digital currencies as a whole. Being the Secretary of State he's been on top of the bitcoin story for some time now. He's a really sharp guy, knows his stuff and is very interested in integrating digital currencies in the commerce world.

We are continuing to work together to find new ways to help spread the word. Nothing happens over night, but yeah this is something I am constantly working on Wink

Wow. Great stuff you are doing man!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:06:34 AM

in ANY other situation i would agree with u ... and i still kinda do, I'm torn.. don't want to shut this thread down but its gotten so crazy seems like the only option.
maybe a vote? i don't know ... maybe somehow someway it'll calm down a bit here but i don't see that happening ...

Well the best thing we could all do on this forum is stop feeding the trolls. Rule #14. If you feed the trolls, they win.
Pages: « 1 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 [747] 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: