Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:16:56 AM

i agree completely.. we need a place that can't be hijacked and falsely ridiculed , i will be accepting btc on my website any day now and really wanted to put the vericoin banner up where it belongs, right next to every merchants "we accept bitcoin" banner! But how can i associate my business to this kind of image..? My brothers and i built a clothing brand from the ground up and were in the final stages of revamping our site ,just need to add finishing touches, and we now ship worldwide... wouldn't be fare to my brothers (who aren't into crypto) to associate their hard work with such a place... please shut this down so we can have a respectable place where i can post my site without having it surrounded and drowned in negativity and bashing of the developers etc..

That's the big question my good friend isn't it ... how can your business associated with a forum when your obsession with dick eating, your infinite obscenity and gay bashing makes the image of vericoin very dirty? Apart from that and the biggest problem is, no investor touches the coin where the Verlidears are people like yourself or Michael boy who comfortable with your dick eating habit but can't stand the critical voices or your gay bashing buddy. As long as people like yourself and your buddies are vocal supporters of this coin, VRC has no chance on the market. If you want to make a favour for this coin, then you need join Michael boy and your homophobic buddy, don't even post your usual +1 or -1 posts (they are useless anyway), just support the coin with staking it.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:18:35 AM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

The only thing that still keeps this coin alive are the bagholders.

I begann buying VRC @ around 40k and all the way down to 9000 (yesterday I invested my last BTC in Vericoin).
If this forum doesn't get closed or moderated I have to protect my investment an get out of Vericoin.
It's a shame what's going on here. On every page you read only the negative crap of the VRC haters and if they are quiet for a moment they get quoted and requoted, so every visitor is forced to read it.
I have a Vericoin banner on my b2b website but I'm thinking of deleting it. I promoted VRC in different chat boxes on the exchanges but meanwhile I'm getting more and more laughter cause more people than you imagine are reading here and are building their meanings.

So please, close this forum or moderate it, this has nothing to do with free speech!

Regards,
Michael

Another bagholder from 40k begging for moderated thread. How pathetic.

It was wether pathetc nor am i begging for something. But it was stupid to post it instead of sending it via pm to the devs. Food for the trolls. That was my last post in here.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:16:57 AM

Hi. where do i buy these coins do i need to get bitcoins and two wallets?. I can see clearly how to use Vericoin but bitcoin?.
First you have to buy bitcoin. There are several ways to do this but the safest is to open an account in coinbase. Then  you will own bitcoin (not an immediate process but not too long either --usually a few days).

Second, while you wait for coinbase to deliver the bitcoin, you need to open a trading account either in Cryptsy, Mintpal or Bittrex (there are other exchanges but these are the main three).

Third, when coinbase delivers your btc, you transfer it to your trading account. At that point you will be able to buy Vericoin in any of those exchanges.

After that you may want to have your own wallet outside of the exchanges, in which case you need to download it to your computing device.

Thank you for delivering us all again to reality to see just how far we are from any form of adoption by the general public, let alone merchants in a significant amount.

It sounds more complicated than it actually is but those are needed steps. Good luck!

Barabbas, this may be the first post of yours that I've seen where you're helpful without giving off the appearance of being arrogant and condescending. Your response to wetwipe is clearly appreciated and has been well received across-the-board. Bravo!

I'll admit that, based upon your posting history, I'm a bit skeptical, but if you have indeed turned a new leaf... Welcome to VeriCoin. Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:01:01 PM

Hi. where do i buy these coins do i need to get bitcoins and two wallets?. I can see clearly how to use Vericoin but bitcoin?.

Hi,

First you have to buy bitcoin. There are several ways to do this but the safest is to open an account in coinbase. Then  you will own bitcoin (not an immediate process but not too long either --usually a few days).

Second, while you wait for coinbase to deliver the bitcoin, you need to open a trading account either in Cryptsy, Mintpal or Bittrex (there are other exchanges but these are the main three).

Third, when coinbase delivers your btc, you transfer it to your trading account. At that point you will be able to buy Vericoin in any of those exchanges.

After that you may want to have your own wallet outside of the exchanges, in which case you need to download it to your computing device.

Thank you for delivering us all again to reality to see just how far we are from any form of adoption by the general public, let alone merchants in a significant amount.

It sounds more complicated than it actually is but those are needed steps. Good luck!

Thank You veri much, almost there now.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:48:35 PM

I begann buying VRC @ around 40k and all the way down to 9000 (yesterday I invested my last BTC in Vericoin).
If this forum doesn't get closed or moderated I have to protect my investment an get out of Vericoin.
It's a shame what's going on here. On every page you read only the negative crap of the VRC haters and if they are quiet for a moment they get quoted and requoted, so every visitor is forced to read it.
I have a Vericoin banner on my b2b website but I'm thinking of deleting it. I promoted VRC in different chat boxes on the exchanges but meanwhile I'm getting more and more laughter cause more people than you imagine are reading here and are building their meanings.

So please, close this forum or moderate it, this has nothing to do with free speech!

Regards,
Michael

You honestly believe that the bull shit that goes on this board is a reflection of the developers and the coin??  If you had a few idiots bashing apple stock would you not buy?? You give me a product a service anything and I will find people who don't like it!  If people buy/sell and invest off of a message board then I'll laugh at them cause their straight up idiots!!
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:33:15 PM

Hi,

Thank You veri much, almost there now.

Not quite true, buy VRC with fiat money.
https://www.litebit.eu/coin/vrc/en/
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:57:49 PM

WWW.VRCRadio.com Live @ 10 AM EST
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:45:42 PM

is anyone else experiencing intermittent wallet network errors? I do after not opening wallet for a day..i have re-installed wallet 2x this past week already..what is up with that
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

is anyone else experiencing intermittent wallet network errors? I do after not opening wallet for a day..i have re-installed wallet 2x this past week already..what is up with that

Hi Yoshi,

I get this too when opening the 1.3.3 wallet the first time. It's normal.  Are you on 1.3.3?

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:39:41 PM

Is Amsterdam guy here?? I have some extra VRC from the MN State Fair I wanted to pass your way for your conference if it's not too late.

Any help in connecting with him would be great!
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:55:20 PM

Is Amsterdam guy here?? I have some extra VRC from the MN State Fair I wanted to pass your way for your conference if it's not too late.

Any help in connecting with him would be great!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=222111

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:25:37 PM

Hi Yoshi,

I get this too when opening the 1.3.3 wallet the first time. It's normal.  Are you on 1.3.3?

Hi onsightit.. no.. have upgraded to 1.3.4 way back..i think I'm on the correct block chain tho 195051 now as of writing.. i just try to restart the wallet..
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

i agree completely.. we need a place that can't be hijacked and falsely ridiculed , i will be accepting btc on my website any day now and really wanted to put the vericoin banner up where it belongs, right next to every merchants "we accept bitcoin" banner! But how can i associate my business to this kind of image..? My brothers and i built a clothing brand from the ground up and were in the final stages of revamping our site ,just need to add finishing touches, and we now ship worldwide... wouldn't be fare to my brothers (who aren't into crypto) to associate their hard work with such a place... please shut this down so we can have a respectable place where i can post my site without having it surrounded and drowned in negativity and bashing of the developers etc..

That's the big question my good friend isn't it ... how can your business associated with a forum when your obsession with dick eating, your infinite obscenity and gay bashing makes the image of vericoin very dirty? Apart from that and the biggest problem is, no investor touches the coin where the Verlidears are people like yourself or Michael boy who comfortable with your dick eating habit but can't stand the critical voices or your gay bashing buddy. As long as people like yourself and your buddies are vocal supporters of this coin, VRC has no chance on the market. If you want to make a favour for this coin, then you need join Michael boy and your homophobic buddy, don't even post your usual +1 or -1 posts (they are useless anyway), just support the coin with staking it.  

first off "go eat a dick" isn't a homophobe remark it simply means to go eat a dick,rather your a man or woman(who knows) but i see the way you took it , guess it touched a personal button Wink so keep trying to find a way to make people look bad cause you make yourself look extremely dumb as usual...anyone can look back and see there was no gay bashing ,but since we all know you are a man and not a woman, maybe you should start acting like a man Wink second i do stake all my vericoin... your posts are so useless it ridiculous already and yes hopefully they close this thread down... notice how its only your little posse that doesn't want it closed LOL

oh ya and....+1 now go eat a vagina Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:51:28 PM

as for my clothing brand website, it will not have the vrc logo/banner until this thread is closed for those specific reasons.. i have no problem with people arguing/debating but when ppl like altcoinUK literally misinform and spreads rumours to create hate or be malicious ,and looks to have been hijacked by people who just want to kill vericoin, is simply undoable to lead ppl from my site to here... i also am a manufacturer for private labels (we manufacture jeans etc for brands that don't have the knowledge of making them) so my "brand" is just a branch from my actual company.

call me a cheerleader call me a bag holder, that i have no problem with but you bashing the creators of this coin cause they don't talk to you on the phone with updates every 3 days to keep your life savings growing or calling people who told u to "eat a dick" homophobes (LOL) is rather pathetic and low and looks to me like your grasping at anything u can to justify your actions...

don't ask me to post my website and or my personal info again cause it won't happen until this thread is closed. i have no problem letting my customers see all this childish fighting ,but the bashing of the creators of vericoin and false accusations and misinformation of theft and or plans on scamming people through irc is something i will NOT condone...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:00:51 PM

The only thing that still keeps this coin alive are the bagholders.

Regards,
Michael

Another bagholder from 40k begging for moderated thread. How pathetic.

Yes, these few vocal Verileaders are unreal :-)) they think closing down't this thread solve their problems (a.k.a the problems of no innovation and the devs don't deliver).
it won't "solve our problems" but it will get rid of you and your little crew , which in turn will be way more productive... Wink for now your plan is working and people want to take down their vericoin banners or not even put them up at all (like me right now) so bravo to you, hopefully the devs see why this should be shut down and then you will have failed which I'm sure your used to by now...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

Barabbas helping someone?

snakesoft33

Activity: 67

I AM HERE TO SEE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:54:14 PM

What the fuck happen to veritalk.info, its   the end we must abbandon theship!!!!

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:55:21 PM

as for my clothing brand website, it will not have the vrc logo/banner until this thread is closed for those specific reasons.. i have no problem with people arguing/debating but when ppl like altcoinUK literally misinform and spreads rumours to create hate or be malicious ,and looks to have been hijacked by people who just want to kill vericoin, is simply undoable to lead ppl from my site to here... i also am a manufacturer for private labels (we manufacture jeans etc for brands that don't have the knowledge of making them) so my "brand" is just a branch from my actual company.

call me a cheerleader call me a bag holder, that i have no problem with but you bashing the creators of this coin cause they don't talk to you on the phone with updates every 3 days to keep your life savings growing or calling people who told u to "eat a dick" homophobes (LOL) is rather pathetic and low and looks to me like your grasping at anything u can to justify your actions...

don't ask me to post my website and or my personal info again cause it won't happen until this thread is closed. i have no problem letting my customers see all this childish fighting ,but the bashing of the creators of vericoin and false accusations and misinformation of theft and or plans on scamming people through irc is something i will NOT condone...

How are you going to let a few delusional people here effect you?? Yet think if Apple said you bash up we will take down out website and not sell product.   This board got like 8 people.  Don't you think the bashers might argue with each other to keep up the heat.  Take a cook for what it's worth vision development and fundamentals.  If you believe in the coin then these idiots won't effect you.  
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: