Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 [760] 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:46:58 AM

Wow!  I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

To anyone who does not know what the value of SuperNET is to a coin, I'll point you to do a quick exchange lookup of BBR.  That was the first coin added to SuperNET a short while back.  BBR has went up over 1100% since it was added to the SuperNET just days ago.

If anyone else wants to understand the value of this please read the below thread as BTCD is the core that drives SuperNET.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0

Cat was out bro, prior to these post.
You just happened to not respond to my PM with legit answer.
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you who DEV4 was.  I was just trying to honor my prior commitments.

That is fine, I understand that.
I knew prior to jl777 posting, I sent a PM to you and then one to him.
Is he a big time developer, yes!
Do I want him to do this deal with Vericoin? No.
At this point it dragged on like anything else with this coin and is honestly bad for business at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:58:00 AM

Like I said James,  this community, unfottunately, is not reafy for this deal. Neither,  more importantly, are the devs. So it won't happen.

For the  record, I am all for this deal as I was the moment it was proposed...

You're so silly. When drkman first proposed this deal, you suggested that he have himself committed to an institution. Cheesy

He wouldn't become the 3rd largest holder unless he pushed us all the way to .001 and that would be a 10X from here so I'd say he would deserve it.

The real sad thing -but still very funny- is that you actually believe just one individual would be able, with his coding, to "push us" above .001.

I would recommend a nice, secluded institution but I'm afraid you're probably beyond that even at this point...

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT[...]
Ok, let me get this straight, before I get sick of laughing on the floor in hysterics for 10 minutes, unable to stop:

This "Juggernaut" guy is our "secret weapon", right? Since it is obvious by now that we have three stooges as devs that cannot code their way out of a paperbag, you propose to hire (code name: Juggernaut), that is so good, already has such great technologies ready to go and has such a prestige in the crypto world that he cannot get arrested (he cannot find a job) and cannot launch his own crypto currency? Is that it?

You cannot be serious!

All of that being true -and i still dont believe that James, even if he was to be supported fully, which he is not going to-, I still believe vrc will not get even remotely close to 0.001. Not in a year. Not ever.

Now that said, that vrry day and only minutes arter those I posted my FULL SUPPOTT to the dev4 project.

You should know by now that I nevrr ever lie. Drkman, this is a dpecific answer. Like i told you in the pm i will honor as i slways do my word.  Before monday you'll see everything I tlld you has vome to fruition. In spades.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:13:59 AM

i would love to have jl777 onboard !! I've read about superNET and seen the james effect first hand on bbr! I think the community needs to really get together right now and make this happen, I'm ready to donate. we have a chance to be part of something great! right now!

lets do this!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:18:19 AM

James...much respect for you coming forward and explaining your position on VRC(the good and the bad)

Please don't take the last 20+ pages of this thread as an indicator of the Vericoin community, this community thread has been hijacked by two individuals and the real community has left long ago for IRC. If you really want to see what Vericoin community has to offer come join us in IRC or the upcoming new forum which will bring a lot of our supports back to a forum environment.

I look forward to reading more about what your plans are and what potential the SuperNET has to offer.

For the love of god please...put Barabbas and AltcoinUK on ignore!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

James...much respect for you coming forward and explaining your position on VRC(the good and the bad)

Please don't take the last 20+ pages of this thread as an indicator of the Vericoin community, this community thread has been hijacked by two individuals and the real community has left long ago for IRC. If you really want to see what Vericoin community has to offer come join us in IRC or the upcoming new forum which will bring a lot of our supports back to a forum environment.

I look forward to reading more about what your plans are and what potential the SuperNET has to offer.

agreed but for now i think we all need to just put Barabbas and AltcoinUK on ignore and focus on the deal thats on the table right now. we need to come together right now and come to an agreement to start this ball rolling...

i vote for YES and I'm ready to help in anyway i can.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:35:57 AM

Wow!  I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

To anyone who does not know what the value of SuperNET is to a coin, I'll point you to do a quick exchange lookup of BBR.  That was the first coin added to SuperNET a short while back.  BBR has went up over 1100% since it was added to the SuperNET just days ago.

If anyone else wants to understand the value of this please read the below thread as BTCD is the core that drives SuperNET.  Also, jl777 is the developer of BTCD and under his technological development and expertise he has increased its market cap from near 200,000 to now over 8 Million dollars.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0

I believe jl777 is developing the future of crypto with the SuperNET and based on how everything he touches explodes higher price wise.............I am not alone in that belief.

Our potentially very bright future is in our hands my fellow VRC longs.

just reposting this for anyone you who isn't familiar with superNET and james(jl777) and the work he's done on btcd... lets get this done guys

thanks @drkman for bringing this together now all we need is the community to embrace it which i strongly believe will!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

I didn't want to post in here anymore, but this are good news.
@Scott. please open the new forum as soon as possible.
The devs should install an escrow service, I'm willing to pay my 10% and hope all the other bagholders will also do so.

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:40:33 AM

The devs should install an escrow service, I'm willing to pay my 10% and hope all the other bagholders will also do so.

Regards,
Michael
I'm ready lets get this show on the road!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:42:51 AM

Regards,
Michael

Me too, but it needs more than just the two of us  Wink

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

Regards,
Michael

Count me in...more to come
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:52:35 AM

Okay James. You want to do a deal? We need FULL transparency, a whitepaper or spec sheet summarizing exactly what "superNET" is exactly and most importantly - what it does for VeriCoin - the brand - specifically.
Regardless of your skill set or the platform that you're creating… you are asking for a LOT of money. Period.

You want to do business - do it legit. Let's hammer out a reasonable deal that makes sense for BOTH sides - but not until you respect OUR terms as well.

Aside from Ethereum and your (very vague) superNET… there are other REALLY interesting decentralization projects and platforms already in the works. Including decentralized exchanges and marketplaces.
*And these guys aren't anonymous or asking for exuberant sums of VeriCoin.

VeriCoin is aimed directly for the masses. Your deal isn't going to make or break this coin… whatsoever as we have massive plans for the long term span of this coin AND this community.
Why should we hire an anonymous coder when we could literally take the same money and hire someone who isn't so vague?

How do you want to do this? I have Skype. Hell I'd even give you my personal number. We ARE interested but we won't be bullied or coerced into something that can potentially be a scam etc.

Personally I don't see why you don't just buy in VeriCoin right now… at these RIDICULOUSLY low prices… join the team (or deliver the code) and THEN legitimately make a profit from it.
That's a WIN/WIN for both sides AND it's GOOD business.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
Bananacat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:56:10 AM

i would love to have jl777 onboard !! I've read about superNET and seen the james effect first hand on bbr! I think the community needs to really get together right now and make this happen, I'm ready to donate. we have a chance to be part of something great! right now!

lets do this!!

^ this

I hope the devs and the rest of the community will come together to support this project and escrow the funds
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

Okay James. You want to do a deal? We need FULL transparency, a whitepaper or spec sheet summarizing exactly what "superNET" is exactly and most importantly - what it does for VeriCoin - the brand - specifically.
Regardless of your skill set or the platform that you're creating… you are asking for a LOT of money. Period.

You want to do business - do it legit. Let's hammer out a reasonable deal that makes sense for BOTH sides - but not until you respect OUR terms as well.

Aside from Ethereum and your (very vague) superNET… there are other REALLY interesting decentralization projects and platforms already in the works. Including decentralized exchanges and marketplaces.

VeriCoin is aimed directly for the masses. Your deal isn't going to make or break this coin… whatsoever as we have massive plans for the long term span of this coin AND this community.
Why should we hire an anonymous coder when we could literally take the same money and hire someone who isn't so vague?

How do you want to do this? I have Skype. Hell I'd even give you my personal number. We ARE interested but we won't be bullied or coerced into something that can potentially be a scam etc.

Personally I don't see why you don't just buy in VeriCoin right now… at these RIDICULOUSLY low prices… join the team (or deliver the code) and THEN legitimately make a profit from it.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Account is a few days old and claiming "we are interested", hmmm okay buddy.
Seems you caught on fast and are quite the negotiator, or you have another account you don't want to mention?
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:01:00 AM

Regards,
Michael

lol ya its 4:45 am where I'm from , haven't slept yet.. Im hoping by the time i wake up the news has spread and see the community has embraced this idea. the devs posted they are all for this deal if the community wants it, so its all in our hands now, hope we can leave the past where it belongs and start to move forward finally... this is really a no brainer.. a chance to be part of something innovating that can make a huge mark in crypto as a whole. Just look at James(jl777) work on BTCD and what superNET has done for Boolberry..

Well I'm off to bed now, hope i wake up to an agreement to move forward!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:06:47 AM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Account is a few days old and claiming "we are interested", hmmm okay buddy.
Seems you caught on fast and are quite the negotiator, or you have another account you don't want to mention?

Like myself, I don't think Jay really wanted to enter this shark tank of a thread but recently capitulated for some reason.

Unlike a lot of people around here, he's legit.
https://twitter.com/VeryVeriViral

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:16:41 AM

There is a proper way to do business. VeriCoin is NOT your run of the mill "alt coin". And VeriCoin will be showing that over the coming months and years.

If this adds value - I'm for it but I'm not naive either.
1.3 million VRC is absolutely CRAZY. You would have to have something earth shattering to EARN that. And if you dumped… game over for VeriCoin.

Bring me solid evidence. Keep it legit… be open and forthcoming and we'll do good business together.

Otherwise it seems like kiddie games.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:19:12 AM

i wont have time to go to forums, they need to come back here and post or I wont be able to see it

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:27:02 AM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Please research me in NXT and BTCD threads and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.940
github.com/jl777/libjl777 has just 20,000 of my 40,000 lines I wrote since march
MGW is already in production and NXT AE is almost in the top 10 of all exchanges
JLH was the first crypto asset to trade on an exchange
I tripled a small 1500 BTC sharkfund0 in a bit more than three months
I did a 100x on BTCD marketcap in 6 weeks and about $7 million of marketcap gains
I have made NXT investors over 150 million NXT profits in 4 months
My announcing that BBR might join SuperNET did this: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr look at it on ALL timeframe and guess when I announced. It went from a few BTC per day volume to 100+ BTC and #2 in polovolume
If you need more proof of my skills, you can ask chanc3r who has 20+ years of relevant tech experience and reviewed my MGW.

I have proven myself, at least I believe I have. If this is not enough, then please reject this deal and my commitment to honor the deal has been satisfied and I can close this thread. I am doing this because I promised drkman that I would, no other reason. If the VRC community supports me then despite my reluctance I will do my best. With the management of SuperNET and the coding I still have to do, my preference is that the VRC community reject this as this deal structure is not consistent with SuperNET model and it will cause some confusions

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:28:55 AM

There is a proper way to do business. VeriCoin is NOT your run of the mill "alt coin". And VeriCoin will be showing that over the coming months and years.

If this adds value - I'm for it but I'm not naive either.
1.3 million VRC is absolutely CRAZY. You would have to have something earth shattering to EARN that. And if you dumped… game over for VeriCoin.

Bring me solid evidence. Keep it legit… be open and forthcoming and we'll do good business together.

Otherwise it seems like kiddie games.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral
do you understand what HODL means?
do you understand I get nothing unless some benchmarks are achieved, which would presumably mean that I must have done something.

James

VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:30:35 AM

i wont have time to go to forums, they need to come back here and post or I wont be able to see it

James - This has been going on for weeks now. I've known about this for nearly a month or so. The disconnect here comes from you being TOO discrete and too vague.

It's not just about the price. We surround ourselves with good people. We want to do great things. We want to do good business.
You're asking for a lot of money. I'm asking for a phone call. We CAN work something out but it HAS to be reasonable for both parties.

I don't doubt that you're a very capable, smart guy - with a special skill set. But let's hammer this out properly.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
Pages: « 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 [760] 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: