Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:03:00 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:47:13 PM by altcoinUK

and the power of investors that come with jl777

That power is lot less than what was promised and expected. After the great speeches and the promised endless access to infinitely rich whales the price couldn't even break 20k, and VRC started from a very low volume and very low price of 10k.
I would never do the bitching and complaining if the price rise, but as the price is fluctuating around 15k and going nowhere, better to ask where is the promised buy support of whales and not to celebrate what is not there.

Be patient, it was just a week ago when things started to turn up.  There are still a lot of people that have been waiting for some increase to sell who never were invested in the vision of VRC.  James calls them the "weakhands" like BlackHandAshdrake and Wizfarm who have no interest in contributing to the future of VRC.  Once they get out, I think we'll see a steady increase.  It's not going to happen all in one day... which is the best way.  It'll be slow growth.  James has always spoken long term.  It's nice to have you on board again.  Again, please be patient and stay positive. :-)

Side Note:  If you think our BitcoinTalk forum has some issues, check out CloackCoin forum right now.  There's barely anybody left positive enough to even turn the lights off. Ouch...

That's a very valid point. It was interesting to see that during the last rise the staking was down to 12 million, which means lots of bag holders moved their coins to the exchanges to sell. The large number of sellers makes a pump and consequently higher price quite impossible at this moment in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:15:34 PM

What do you thing about developing a payment system for Vericoin (and SuperNet) with NFC-Cards and mobiles?

It should be quite simple on the hardware side:  A raspberry pi with connected USB-NFC Reader and a simple touchscreen connectet to the SPI-Bus and some button of course.  Smiley  Hardware cost approx. 60€.

Then NFC-payments could be inegrated into the Andorid and iOS wallet and some Kind of VeriCardNFC.

Sounds rather genius to me!

I like your plan but your Wrong about the PI  its Old Slow and Expensive , you can get a much better Phone for less money , that will have a Camera to record and Screen to Display stuff like QR codes.
This could also be used by stores to build the inventory of their websites, Supernet may want to consider providing that service. so it could be presented as an allround product to drag the company into the 21st century.
Also I think it will be a Huge task to build a trusted system and why reinvent the wheel while u have good year tires in the garage.

That having been said this is really one of the roads we should be heading down.
Id love to help out on this project as long as u dont expect me to Code anything cuz then ull be dissapointed.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:21:40 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:37:37 PM by buy4crypto

Can I ask our developers, Dave, Doug, Patrick. in the name of transparency to divulge any and all donations that they may have received since the start of this project. This includes, but is not limited to vericoin addresses, fiat, future personal favors, ect?

I don't want to assume things. But we need to know if you have received gifts of any kind from people who are acting on behalf of VeriCoin in the past, present, and future.

SuperNet needs a transparent team. Can you please post the amounts, and if you know who sent the amount, please clarify the name of the handle, so people can have a better clue of how you guys may, or may not be profiting from your work, and the inclusion into SuperNet.

James may find this refreshing, we need the most transparent team now to make this work. We shouldn't be hiding anything, especially if nobody is profiting from this pump close to the developers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:27:35 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:44:03 PM by buy4crypto

I know Crindon gave a sizable amount. (He was part of the pump team with Patrick and others in June / July, He gave a very nice public donation to Patrick after he sold out.) I am sure many others didn't want there donations known (Wizrig and others), but maybe its time to mention any side accounts, or family members who have profited from this? In the name of transparency. Maybe friends of friends have large accounts they are trading? We know Doug, and Patrick both have relatives invested in the coin. We have heard that you 3 dev's don't trade, but that leaves the door open for family / friends, and these new teammates, who have made the price jump on so little as speculation.

We already know "anon" dev 4 is a coin trader with a personal stash of at least 200k VRC by his words recently. He makes big profits, and big plans around buying / selling / developing. I don't care how ethical you may think he is, anonymous is not ethical. Nor what he, and his team may be doing behind the scenes with the momentum created from his own doing.

Greed is a temptress. If you're not one of the few people "in the know" I would be extremely careful of hoping for a future promise to come to fruition. But by all means, ride the waves, take profits on the momentum. You will ensure that the anon dev cannot take your profits when he is ready to fade back into the shadows for whatever reason he decides when its time to pull the plug.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:48:42 PM

Can I ask our developers, Dave, Doug, Patrick. in the name of transparency to divulge any and all donations that they may have received since the start of this project. This includes, but is not limited to vericoin addresses, fiat, future personal favors, ect?

I don't want to assume things. But we need to know if you have received gifts of any kind from people who are acting on behalf of VeriCoin in the past, present, and future.

SuperNet needs a transparent team. Can you please post the amounts, and if you know who sent the amount, please clarify the name of the handle, so people can have a better clue of how you guys may, or may not be profiting from your work, and the inclusion into SuperNet.

James may find this refreshing, we need the most transparent team now to make this work. We shouldn't be hiding anything, especially if nobody is profiting from this pump close to the developers.

All donations to us have gone directly towards either the Devfund (1500 VRC donated, total), or VeriFund, several BTC donated and around 100k VRC donated (outside of our own donations to it), and finally around 70k donated privately to a fund to help setup a decentralized exchange.

We have not personally profited from any donations.

You can take my word for it, or not. But we won't be disclosing our addresses, coin counts, etc. because we didn't IPO/Premine and we earned all of our own coins by either mining or buying with cold, hard cash and it's nobody's business how much coin we have or what we do with it. I will say that I still haven't sold any of my mined pot of coin until I donated 75k to the superNET fund, and used some VRC to buy shirts, physical coins, and the like.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:51:34 PM

All donations to us have gone directly towards either the Devfund (1500 VRC donated, total), or VeriFund, several BTC donated and around 100k VRC donated (outside of our own donations to it), and finally around 70k donated privately to a fund to help setup a decentralized exchange.

You can take my word for it, or not. But we won't be disclosing our addresses, coin counts, etc. because we didn't IPO/Premine and we earned all of our own coins by either mining or buying with cold, hard cash and it's nobody's business how much coin we have or what we do with it. I will say that I still haven't sold any of my mined pot of coin until I donated 75k to the superNET fund, and used some VRC to buy shirts, physical coins, and the like.

Patrick,

It's very big of you that you're still responding to buy4crypto, but I wish you wouldn't.  He has nothing to add to our conversations at all other than insulting you guys or the project.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

In 9 minutes http://www.vrcradio.com LIVE!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:59:47 PM

What do you thing about developing a payment system for Vericoin (and SuperNet) with NFC-Cards and mobiles?

It should be quite simple on the hardware side:  A raspberry pi with connected USB-NFC Reader and a simple touchscreen connectet to the SPI-Bus and some button of course.  Smiley  Hardware cost approx. 60€.

Then NFC-payments could be inegrated into the Andorid and iOS wallet and some Kind of VeriCardNFC.

Sounds rather genius to me!

I like your plan but your Wrong about the PI  its Old Slow and Expensive , you can get a much better Phone for less money , that will have a Camera to record and Screen to Display stuff like QR codes.
This could also be used by stores to build the inventory of their websites, Supernet may want to consider providing that service. so it could be presented as an allround product to drag the company into the 21st century.
Also I think it will be a Huge task to build a trusted system and why reinvent the wheel while u have good year tires in the garage.

That having been said this is really one of the roads we should be heading down.
Id love to help out on this project as long as u dont expect me to Code anything cuz then ull be dissapointed.

Sluppy, I think you have misunderstood what doc is suggesting.
He is saying that he will come up with a touch screen payment processor, NFC card reader device using the Raspberry Pi board. A phone what you suggest is not an alternative to what doc suggests. For example an STM32 discovery board could be an alternative but not a phone. He is talking about the Raspberry Pi that cost £25.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:20:47 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:36:25 PM by buy4crypto

Patrick,

It's very big of you that you're still responding to buy4crypto, but I wish you wouldn't.  He has nothing to add to our conversations at all other than insulting you guys or the project.

I am still a part of this project, and very skeptical about SuperNet, sure. And trust me I have done plenty of research into this project. So try and win me over. Patrick's response was affirmation that everyone should find reassuring. They are trying to create value for you, but you are messing with a dangerous individual this "anon" dev. Maybe not for the early investors. But at some point before this "SuperNet" is created, someone may come along with resources that make the SuperNet obsolete before it's out the gate.

You are being ripped off of your TRUE asset, credibility, transparency by going into the plan of a anon dev. If you can't see that point of view, then you are not looking close at your investment.

You can be so much more than part of the SuperNet in time if the guys can find a way to seperate itself from being one of the many SuperNet coin, to being "THE" supernet coin, but that role is already reserved for jl777 and where he has more skin in the game.

There is only room for so many virtual currencies in this world, Bitcoin is evidence daily that 1 virtual currency with 10''s of thousands of devs working open source, will always be better than 1 or 2 going at things the same way.

I think VRC needed to get to regulation town first. Bringing in the new front man as a anonymous dev sets this project and the ability to join the "COIN" ETF that's launching from the Winklevoss's back quite a bit don't you think? But if you want to get mainstream, without regulation, that certainly will be a challenge under the leadership of a anon dev who switches the game plan up at every turn.

I am in no way anon, I thought this coin was my baby because I could see, and go talk to the devs if I wanted, and they showed incredible foresight into wanting to be "mainstream" which I interpereted as wanting to achieve regulation, and in my eyes change the culture of crypto for the better. If this is okay to be anonymous now, I will no longer be able to support the actions of anyone "anonymous"

Before this deal started, dev 4 was supposed to be public. Now, he is not. That is something I find incredibly hurtful to the "clean" and transparent nature this team was supposed to represent. Do you NOT see any conflict?

Hope is a powerful thing. Before this "deal" the order book looked thin. I get that people are desperate. But open up your eyes people are realize longterm you might have destined this coin to be just another, when you could have been THE one. It was your call. Unfortunate, indeed.

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:33:56 PM

I dont think there is a 'dev4' its just 3rth party..

_@/'
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:39:51 PM

James please say a little of your plan here so this coin will start the rise again so before the launch of the supernet the price will be attractive. thank you

this +1

Then why do I constantly see things like this? People look to anon third party james, more than our own leadership.

Xosihc just was at the state fair, talking to senators! I was so proud, then the next post I see is this. He is looking to this third party, or anon dev 4 for direction on what to do next... I mean... WOW no?  

That is one VeriLeader under the control of jl777, I can mention pretty much the whole VeriLeader crew in that same sentance. I am so ashamed to call myself a VeriLeader. But I am better than that. I will defend this coin, because its worth it. Because I am what all the future Verileaders will aspire to be.

Respected members of the comunity, Verileader's, asking for direction from the new anonymous shot caller, over leadership. Simply amazing.

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:51:05 PM

" My baby coin VRC...but I dont own any vrc.." .b4c
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:52:56 PM

James please say a little of your plan here so this coin will start the rise again so before the launch of the supernet the price will be attractive. thank you

this +1

Then why do I constantly see things like this? People look to anon third party james, more than our own leadership.

Xosihc just was at the state fair, talking to senators! I was so proud, then the next post I see is this. He is looking to this third party, or anon dev 4 for direction on what to do next... I mean... WOW no?  

That is one VeriLeader under the control of jl777, I can mention pretty much the whole VeriLeader crew in that same sentance. I am so ashamed to call myself a VeriLeader. But I am better than that. I will defend this coin, because its worth it. Because I am what all the future Verileaders will aspire to be.

Respected members of the comunity, Verileader's, asking for direction from the new anonymous shot caller, over leadership. Simply amazing.

You call yourself a Veryleader and do not own even one VRC? Very helpful!

edit: Yoshiwatusi thought the same but was faster

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:55:27 PM

_@/'
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:56:10 PM

I may be wrong to be under the impression that jl777 had more to do with the team than I thought. My fault.

But you must understand this honest mistake as I have not had nearly enough time to watch this thread. And I constantly see people looking to him, and conversing with him about "his plan", and findings ways to bend over backwards to meet this anon devs financial needs is sickening to me.

Going forward I realize this, and will not make that mistake that he is a part of the team. He is a third party, the same as coinsis, and the other ones we are banking on to get us ahead of the game.

I hope others start looking to our developers going forward more than this plan. I haven't seen any respect for the developers and there work since jl777 came aboard and talked himself up enough to take the hearts and minds of some of the most active VeriLeaders.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:57:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 03:09:32 PM by buy4crypto

Could someone answer my question about why VeriLeader's, and comunity members are asking him to pump the price?

I asked why people are looking to this anon person for leadership and here are 3 responses in 2 minutes...

x2 active members telling me I have no VRC

x1 active members telling me I'm a troll.

Anyone left in this thread with and self respect, or class that would mind answering the question please?

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 03:14:33 PM

Anyways, nobody will answer, because the answer is obvious. People are desperate for price appreciation.

Anyways. Drink the koolaid folks. I am certainly not 1 to rain on anyone's parade. Infact, I CAN HONESTLY say I hope this is the next multibillion dollar coin.

I officially resign from VeriLeader, any and all involvement in VeriCoin ceasts today outside of my squatted domains.

gl in your future investments guys and gals.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:17:24 PM

Could someone answer my question about why VeriLeader's, and comunity members are asking him to pump the price?

I asked why people are looking to this anon person for leadership and here are 3 responses in 2 minutes...

x2 active members telling me I have no VRC

x1 active members telling me I'm a troll.

Anyone left in this thread with and self respect, or class that would mind answering the question please?

I said i didnt want to reply to you anymore but one last time:

Because you are straight up lying, spreading baseless accusations and calling names.

Read your last 10 post in this thread.

I could point everything out but it would take me atleast a hour to do so lol

If you are really interested in vericoin do yourself the favour and research everything about vericoin and supernet again.

Also why are you supporting monero and darkcoin?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:17:59 PM

Anyways, nobody will answer, because the answer is obvious. People are desperate for price appreciation.

Anyways. Drink the koolaid folks. I am certainly not 1 to rain on anyone's parade. Infact, I CAN HONESTLY say I hope this is the next multibillion dollar coin.

I officially resign from VeriLeader, any and all involvement in VeriCoin ceasts today outside of my squatted domains.

gl in your future investments guys and gals.

Thanks and bye

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 03:18:55 PM

I know Crindon gave a sizable amount. (He was part of the pump team with Patrick and others in June / July, He gave a very nice public donation to Patrick after he sold out.) I am sure many others didn't want there donations known (Wizrig and others), but maybe its time to mention any side accounts, or family members who have profited from this? In the name of transparency. Maybe friends of friends have large accounts they are trading? We know Doug, and Patrick both have relatives invested in the coin. We have heard that you 3 dev's don't trade, but that leaves the door open for family / friends, and these new teammates, who have made the price jump on so little as speculation.

We already know "anon" dev 4 is a coin trader with a personal stash of at least 200k VRC by his words recently. He makes big profits, and big plans around buying / selling / developing. I don't care how ethical you may think he is, anonymous is not ethical. Nor what he, and his team may be doing behind the scenes with the momentum created from his own doing.

Greed is a temptress. If you're not one of the few people "in the know" I would be extremely careful of hoping for a future promise to come to fruition. But by all means, ride the waves, take profits on the momentum. You will ensure that the anon dev cannot take your profits when he is ready to fade back into the shadows for whatever reason he decides when its time to pull the plug.

Pat already addressed nearly everything regarding this.  I did receive one tip of .2 BTC from Wizrig once for my work on the wallet, when I was up all night working on it.  I actually told him after that I wasn't comfortable receiving tips like this.  I would rather just put the work in to improving VeriCoin, it's value and that be my reward.  This way I don't feel obligated to do anything in any way  (he never asked me to do anything for him though).  I also have all my mined coins and bought some on the market and I am holding for the long run.  Friends and family are also holding for long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: