Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:57:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 11:39:56 AM by ScottAllyn

Totally agree, but hey aren't we just cheerleaders??   Grin

Anybody who supports the coin even the smallest amount and doesn't immediately agree with every criticism from a few select individuals is labelled as a cheerleader. Hell, there have even been a few cases of people criticizing the coin but also disagreeing with one or more points made by those select individuals... and those people were labelled as cheerleaders. So maybe all you have to do is disagree with those who are outspoken against the coin and/or developers. The definition of "cheerleader" in this context is broad and constantly changing.

On the flip side of that, many are just as quick to throw around the "FUDster" accusation.

Both are frequently used as childish jabs intended to get a rise out of people.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

I'm speaking directly to the VeriCoin Community here.

Nothing great is ever done by any one person. It takes a cohesive community - a group effort - to make something like VeriCoin a legitimate success.

You're only a "bag holder" if you sit there holding your nuts - expecting things to MAGICALLY happen that will SOMEHOW get you "rich".

Well that is NOT how life works.
It takes effort. Determination. It takes will power and grit.
It takes belief in the fundamental value of an ideal, the possibilities it brings and the bottom line.

It... takes... PATIENCE.

We're not "cheerleaders". We don't have Pom Poms - we have convictions. We have confidence.

Now you can sit on your ass all day long and cry about how money isn't MAGICALLY falling into your lap...

OR...

You can get off your ass and be a part of something meaningful!

Every SINGLE ONE OF YOU has something positive - something special to bring to the table. You have a talent that is unique to you.

Bring that talent to the table! Utilize whatever you may be able to do - that others may not - to help VeriCoin be the coin we all know it can be. (And should be.)
Draw a picture of Doug. Make a short video. Write a blog. Tell your local 7/11 clerk about VeriCoin. Sing a song about Pat.

I don't care what you do... BUT PLEASE do SOMETHING. ANYTHING - but SIT AROUND AND MOAN online.

The future of how business is done is in the palm of OUR hands. Hindsight is 20/20.

We have foresight on our side... DO NOT let this one slip past you.

I'm not sure everyone realizes the real opportunities they have to make a REAL difference in this world. It's rare yet it's right here.

So you can call me a "bag holder" or a "cheerleader" if you like but I'm making a difference.
I'm motivated and optimistic about the future of VeriCoin.

You should be too. Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:44:28 PM

Otherwise they're normal dudes and live "normal" lives.

I highlight and answer this statement, since I agree that the main asset of the coin is the honest and transparent developer team. Most of us invested into this coin because the transparent, professional, marketable and intelligent development team was quite a unique phenomenon in the crypt scene at the time. Later, a few weeks ago was great to see the devs evaluated James' offer and entered into a partnership with him. Not that I expect Supernet can be successful, quite opposite, I am sure a year time no one will remember what Supernet is (except people who lost money with it), but the willingness of the VRC devs for collaboration is very encouraging in going forward, because I believe soon or later the market, investors, including VCs will see the value in this transparent, marketable and professional team.

Now you see, only that statement was worth to quote from your nonsensical rant - that's how little you bring to the table.

You think the devs write great code and I am not going to debate that with you, because you know nothing about software development (I pointed out here a few times how little the three VRC devs added to the forked source), you don't know what software development is - you are just a delusional Monday morning software quarterback who irrationally believes that a start-up business being developing here.

You and your incompetent team caused a huge disappointment with the VISA card which "project" was hyped for 4 weeks and then we realized it is the lamest idea ever. For many investors that was the final nail in the coffin and sold out their bags.

You delusional cheerleader had been pushing the message for months about the partnership with Moolah, well after every one could see how incompetent that hacked operation was. My lawyer spoke to Moolah after the hack because I had some coins there and when he came back he said they are a bunch of wankers. Then I said here and even on IRC that stay away from Moolah, Moolah is a bunch of wankers, forget the Moolah deal and concentrate on the software development - then I was the fudder again, even Nosker kicked me out from IRC because I was dare to spread FUD about the great Moolah. I did the due diligence about Moolah, the cheerleaders took it emotionally, that what I found out destroys their dream. (I don't expect you know what due diligence is in business partnership even you are, unlike me, an English speaker)

Now, you try "to strike up conversations with legitimate people and services that would benefit VeriCoin", which means the next disaster most likely on its way to vericoin.

Individuals like your friend the scammer Wizrig and yourself with your delusional business plan about being the next Bitcoin do nothing good for the coin - see the price which is 9k after you have been messing up things for months.

As I said better if you take an intellectually less challenging role like be a water boy and just support the devs in progressing with the software.

altcoinUK

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:55:51 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 12:48:54 AM by altcoinUK

Ok, I will ask again.   What are you trying to get out of this?  We all know you are a bag holder like the rest of us but how is what you are constantly going on and on about helping the coin and community?  If you could please just answer this very basic question.  We all would like to know.  

Actually I do lot more than the vocal cheerleaders combined, as I point out problems and suggest solutions.

You remember, I said to stay away from Moolah and its wanker CEO and concentrate on software development instead, then again I was the FUDder and now you can see who Alex Green and what Moolah is.

Similarly, I have been asking here for months that lets put time into the software development instead of talking about delusional mass adoption fantasies and suggested a few areas to progress - then again I was the FUDder as I was pointed out that there isn't enough progress terms of software development. Then James came and proved exactly what I said: the right technology could bring money into any crypto projects. If the VRC devs would listen me instead of being stubborn about their vision and direction, and concentrate on the technology aspect of the project, present a viable development plan like James did, then they could collect the few million $ without James. Again, I am not saying that I support the Supernet idea, all I am saying that it is possible to increase market capitalization with a sensible technology idea (what I had been suggested here for months), just like James was able to collect money.

The cheerleaders bring nothing to the table. Don't get me wrong, I think what for example Scott or Kevondo does is very important for the community, peoples who actually do something are important for any communities, I am talking about cheerleaders like that Jay Jay boy and his scammer friend Wizrig, they are useless and bring nothing to the table.
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:32:55 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 12:50:48 AM by altcoinUK

but I'm making a difference.

You are not making any differences, you have been doing nothing useful. I guess the reason of that because you don't understand the basics, namely that this is a software project, and therefore in long term only software development can make difference in this business - see James' success with his project or the unsuccessful BRO ICO which would be very different if they would actually have a working software.

So stop the motivational speeches, you are not in a church nor in a community meeting of jobless people where a motivational speech could be useful. You are in a Bitcointalk thread and we came here to support a digital currency and make money from it. The only way to make money if the software is being developing. In this business, "end of the day" (aka Effects) only the software can make a real difference, especially that VRC needs to compete with a well established currency Bitcoin. Your motivational speech is not going to put Vercioin to a more competitive position - only a better software does.

I can only reiterate what I have been saying here for months: once the devs start to get done some meaningful coding then there is a very good chance to succeed. And then the cheerleader brigade can do the hyping if that makes you happy or makes you feel better ... but in this business you can't afford the hard work and actual software development - what the devs have not been doing for long months.

The price is 9k again, so it's time to stop what you have been doing (it is useless anyway) and start supporting your devs to create a better software.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:30:09 AM

Otherwise they're normal dudes and live "normal" lives.

I highlight and answer this statement, since I agree that the main asset of the coin is the honest and transparent developer team. Most of us invested into this coin because the transparent, professional, marketable and intelligent development team was quite a unique phenomenon in the crypt scene at the time. Later, a few weeks ago was great to see the devs evaluated James' offer and entered into a partnership with him. Not that I expect Supernet can be successful, quite opposite, I am sure a year time no one will remember what Supernet is (except people who lost money with it), but the willingness of the VRC devs for collaboration is very encouraging in going forward, because I believe soon or later the market, investors, including VCs will see the value in this transparent, marketable and professional team.

Now you see, only that statement was worth to quote from your nonsensical rant - that's how little you bring to the table.

You think the devs write great code and I am not going to debate that with you, because you know nothing about software development (I pointed out here a few times how little the three VRC devs added to the forked source), you don't know what software development is - you are just a delusional Monday morning software quarterback who irrationally believes that a start-up business being developing here.

You and your incompetent team caused a huge disappointment with the VISA card which "project" was hyped for 4 weeks and then we realized it is the lamest idea ever. For many investors that was the final nail in the coffin and sold out their bags.

You delusional cheerleader had been pushing the message for months about the partnership with Moolah, well after every one could see how incompetent that hacked operation was. My lawyer spoke to Moolah after the hack because I had some coins there and when he came back he said they are a bunch of wankers. Then I said here and even on IRC that stay away from Moolah, Moolah is a bunch of wankers, forget the Moolah deal and concentrate on the software development - then I was the fudder again, even Nosker kicked me out from IRC because I was dare to spread FUD about the great Moolah. I did the due diligence about Moolah, the cheerleaders took it emotionally, that what I found out destroys their dream. (I don't expect you know what due diligence is in business partnership even you are, unlike me, an English speaker)

Now, you try "to strike up conversations with legitimate people and services that would benefit VeriCoin", which means the next disaster most likely on its way to vericoin.

Individuals like your friend the scammer Wizrig and yourself with your delusional business plan about being the next Bitcoin do nothing good for the coin - see the price which is 9k after you have been messing up things for months.

As I said better if you take an intellectually less challenging role like be a water boy and just support the devs in progressing with the software.

If you have all the 'answers' do something constructive for VeriCoin instead of just complaining, or is that all you really want to do?
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:33:05 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 02:45:27 AM by effectsToCause

Ok, I will ask again.   What are you trying to get out of this?  We all know you are a bag holder like the rest of us but how is what you are constantly going on and on about helping the coin and community?  If you could please just answer this very basic question.  We all would like to know.  

Actually I do lot more than the vocal cheerleaders combined, as I point out problems and suggest solutions.

You remember, I said to stay away from Moolah and its wanker CEO and concentrate on software development instead, then again I was the FUDder and now you can see who Alex Green and what Moolah is.

Similarly, I have been asking here for months that lets put time into the software development instead of talking about delusional mass adoption fantasies and suggested a few areas to progress - then again I was the FUDder as I was pointed out that there isn't enough progress terms of software development. Then James came and proved exactly what I said: the right technology could bring money into any crypto projects. If the VRC devs would listen me instead of being stubborn about their vision and direction, and concentrate on the technology aspect of the project, present a viable development plan like James did, then they could collect the few million $ without James. Again, I am not saying that I support the Supernet idea, all I am saying that it is possible to increase market capitalization with a sensible technology idea (what I had been suggested here for months), just like James was able to collect money.

The cheerleaders bring nothing to the table. Don't get me wrong, I think what for example Scott or Kevondo does is very important for the community, peoples who actually do something are important for any communities, I am talking about cheerleaders like that Jay Jay boy and his scammer friend Wizrig, they are useless and bring nothing to the table.

It's ironic that the what you do (complaining ('suggesting')) is more important than what Jay Jay does (PR, marketing, QC, Forums, Networking).  Get to work man or you are just wasting your time and ours.  We are busy doing, while you are busy saying.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:40:55 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 03:52:09 AM by lootz

Positive. I know who dumped and he did so for a good reason. (So James gets his coins etc.)

He's long term VeriCoin supporter and has PLENTY left. Smiley

*Still wish it was Kleineapp... smh

All is well. :cool:

another shady deal that has happened behind closed doors that has hurt the price of vrc, just in order to provide a cheaper entry point for jl777s 100 btc and make him happy b/c hes been stringng this vericoin corecoin deal along like a carrot on a stick....

how many iffy deals is that now??  wiz? moohlah? wheres coinsis and veribank?? they run with the money too?

it looks to some out here that jay jay has just been spamming twitter looking for more sketchy ppl to make deals with..

and lol at kevando selling out to be supernet spokesperson...

and lol at everyone falling for this scheme to make nxt not worthless to the few tht hodl the majority of all the nxt out there.

but seems jl's here to stay and free to trade amoungst himself now that he has cemented his way into the market....

had such high hopes for vericoin....

oh well....

ROFL Kevondo did not sell out as a matter of fact VRC has a new site.. I am sure you noticed.  we are expanding there is simply not enough news to cover in 1 coin. I do not expect you to understand as your FUD has purpose. As other FUD here also has a purpose so I will not entertain it.  Although after reading the bait'n'fish tactics used here Kev may have a lot more to talk about tomorrow. The Leftst from Legon. Is that what you go by or did you steal that in order to make yourself look bad ? I just want to know if it is really you maybe say hello. That being said if it is not you Lefty....then... I just feel bad for whoever is impersonating him. 

Legion huh, well we are a world away from terminal phracking..
pBefCqMUrRXDXdJHdIOiXyK41chfZMi1Fmk4lgPlXks=
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

+777

[Heard first on http://vericoinforums.com]

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

but I'm making a difference.

You are not making any differences, you have been doing nothing useful. I guess the reason of that because you don't understand the basics, namely that this is a software project, and therefore in long term only software development can make difference in this business - see James' success with his project or the unsuccessful BRO ICO which would be very different if they would actually have a working software.

So stop the motivational speeches, you are not in a church nor in a community meeting of jobless people where a motivational speech could be useful. You are in a Bitcointalk thread and we came here to support a digital currency and make money from it. The only way to make money if the software is being developing. In this business, "end of the day" (aka Effects) only the software can make a real difference, especially that VRC needs to compete with a well established currency Bitcoin. Your motivational speech is not going to put Vercioin to a more competitive position - only a better software does.

I can only reiterate what I have been saying here for months: once the devs start to get done some meaningful coding then there is a very good chance to succeed. And then the cheerleader brigade can do the hyping if that makes you happy or makes you feel better ... but in this business you can't afford the hard work and actual software development - what the devs have not been doing for long months.

The price is 9k again, so it's time to stop what you have been doing (it is useless anyway) and start supporting your devs to create a better software.
cmon man, there must be a better way to send your message, there's too much hostility..
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

You have already talked about that "special feature" -by "you" I mean Nosker-, the "cloud storage", right? No wondrr market is blase about it for while cloud storage is an obvious need now and in the future, with every single major player from apple and microsoft to oracle and google offering it for free or for peanuts, it is hard to imagine such a feature being in any way shape or form "special". Surely James has something else up his sleeve, right?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:36:51 PM

I just got official word from jl777, VeriCoin is part of the SuperNET core!  We are currently building SuperNET integration into the wallet and working on a special feature for SuperNET with jl777!  Details of this new feature to follow further development.

You have already talked about that "special feature" -by "you" I mean Nosker-, the "cloud storage", right? No wondrr market is blase about it for while cloud storage is an obvious need now and in the future, with every single major player from apple and microsoft to oracle and google offering it for free or for peanuts, it is hard to imagine such a feature being in any way shape or form "special". Surely James has something else up his sleeve, right?

as far as i understand it is actually very special.
every cloud-storage solution we know of today is centralized, but this project will be decentralized.
if it works i can see that it can be more efficient then known cloud storage solutions.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:38:25 PM

every cloud-storage solution we know of today is centralized, but this project will be decentralized.
if it works i can see that it can be more efficient then known cloud storage solutions.
If it works the way maidsafe works via/proof of resource that would be great, we can earn using our harddrives and I have lots and lots and lots of hard drives lying around Smiley
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:45:06 PM

As I said before here this decentralized cloud storage even more irrational idea than the VISA card, which is quite a something as the VISA card was an epic failure. The decentralized cloud storage won't generate any revenues besides that it's not going to be popular even if it is free.

How many disappointments, delusional ideas we need before the devs start the actual work and deliver something that make sense?
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:47:13 PM

If it works the way maidsafe works via/proof of resource that would be great, we can earn using our harddrives and I have lots and lots and lots of hard drives lying around Smiley

Except no one will store files on your lying around hard drives. That's not how individuals, small and large businesses store data - you know that very well.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:18:24 PM

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” well said
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

As I said before here this decentralized cloud storage even more irrational idea than the VISA card, which is quite a something as the VISA card was an epic failure. The decentralized cloud storage won't generate any revenues besides that it's not going to be popular even if it is free.

How many disappointments, delusional ideas we need before the devs start the actual work and deliver something that make sense?

Any suggestions on further development is appreciated , do you have any?
VeriCoin is primary a decentralized Blockchain which nobody can affect , improvements can be made by anyone by simply creating his own wallet and offer it to the community, devs , me , jay jay and anyone else supporting and owning vericoin is part of the community and has good reason to speak positivly about it. If nobody offers a better solution or at least a alternativ solution of how vericoin should be structured than it is on those who actually DO something to offer solutions and present it to the community and the community can , again, accept or denie it.

As a wise man said once: "Those who say something is impossible , should not stay in the way of those who acctually make it happen."

altcoinUK ... i ask myself sometimes where you do get the enegry , motivation and time to write so much negativ stuff in here , and yet i am not sure if i do respect you for that or i do feel sorry for you.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:14:03 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 10:52:39 PM by altcoinUK

Any suggestions on further development is appreciated , do you have any?

Yes. Read back this thread, and you will see. Since I am an experienced software professional I had plenty of suggestions about implementing decentralized features, especially in the area of smart contracts and about the software general ... but you know that very well, you remember that discussions in August when many of us suggested here in quite lengthy discussions to progress with decentralized features (not lame ideas like the decentralized cloud but in more sensible areas), and of course you are just trolling here right now by asking me if I have any better ideas.

me , jay jay ... blah blah blah

Yes, I know you and Jay Jay ... the issue is what you do is useless. Moreover you think you have the experience (at age 25) and understanding of business (by driving a 6 years old Toyota Corolla max) to tell me and other investors what business is and how we should see this operation. If you need more details why your work is useless, then read back my posts yesterday and you will see my detailed opinion on your delusional plans, why it does not work and what should be done to make it work.

Now wonder this coin is at 9k and there are no real prospects to improve. The leadership of 25 years old students like yourself and wannabe CEOs like that Jay Jay boy with zero business, software and leadership experience naturally results in a stagnating price.
There are a few people like Scott, Kevondo, Lootz who does something that brings forward the coin (the Radio and web site are great assets of the coin), but you loud cheerleaders brings nothing to the table except arrogance.
Rule one, if you want to make money boy, you need to start listening what more experienced people got to say about the operation. If you would listen me about Moolah or the software development strategy in July and early August then you would save quite a few disappointments  for the community, the price wouldn't be at 9K, more importantly you would not need James' partnership because vericoin could collect that money without James.

I suggest first you finish your university ... inexperienced, wannabe business leaders with zero business experience like yourself and that Jay Jay boy are just messing up things here (see his friendship with the scammer Wizrig, your white paper embarrassment, the Moolah fuck-up, current price at 9k, etc.).

altcoinUK

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:37:30 PM

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” well said

That's very true and of course Vericoin should progress by implementing novel ideas, but there are plenty of novel ideas in the context of decentralized crypto-currency other than cloud storage, which is definitely not a viable use case to generate revenue nor build a user base.
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: