Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

If we saved anybody, it was MintPal (Jay and Jason), not Moolah. Nobody knew that Moolah was scamming anyone. I personally lost 6 figures of money from my investment back in February. Moolah got MintPal's 4M VRC cold storage wallet.

I do not understand why is this the first time the community has been made aware of this missing 4million vrc. Or why the devs would be letting him dump them on the market let alone be lining up buyers for him to dump the 4 million to? Is this the seller you had mentioned that had plenty more still to sell VeriViral?

This is now one more huge issue this coin has to deal with.

The FinCen rulings and what vericoins plans about veribits compliance with regulations that was the giant elephant in the room just became a baby elephant compared to this news about 4million vrc being stolen that was just casually mentioned here.

And one more reason why we should have/should now welcome regulation with open arms.

People knew which wallet was MintPal's-- it was listed on the block explorer. I'm not sure how we stop someone from dumping a large amount of coin on the market. This is not the seller I was trying to pair with VeriViral.

Most importantly, there's no proof that the 4M is being dumped or was dumped or will be dumped. All that we know is that MintPal said they lost all their cold wallets. And we know Moolah has them.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

just get in contact with bittrex and polo. They should block all transactions outgoing from the MP coldstore address and whatever address is going to be in contact with it. That should be a save way yo prevent somebody from dumping 4m coins.

If he is able to dump 4m vrc, a lot of people will lose everything they invest into vrc and trust will be gone for ever.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
slex

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:09:32 PM

If we saved anybody, it was MintPal (Jay and Jason), not Moolah. Nobody knew that Moolah was scamming anyone. I personally lost 6 figures of money from my investment back in February. Moolah got MintPal's 4M VRC cold storage wallet.

I do not understand why is this the first time the community has been made aware of this missing 4million vrc. Or why the devs would be letting him dump them on the market let alone be lining up buyers for him to dump the 4 million to? Is this the seller you had mentioned that had plenty more still to sell VeriViral?

The FinCen rulings and what vericoins plans about veribits compliance with regulations that was the giant elephant in the room just became a baby elephant compared to this news about 4million vrc being stolen that was just casually mentioned here.

And one more reason why we should have/should now welcome regulation with open arms.

People knew which wallet was MintPal's-- it was listed on the block explorer. I'm not sure how we stop someone from dumping a large amount of coin on the market. This is not the seller I was trying to pair with VeriViral.

Most importantly, there's no proof that the 4M is being dumped or was dumped or will be dumped. All that we know is that MintPal said they lost all their cold wallets. And we know Moolah has them.

I have messaged you on Skype, but have not received a response. I am now posting here to clear up some of the confusion you appear to be having.

1. 0.4M VRC was used to refill the VRC hot wallet on MintPal V1.
2. Roughly 1M VRC was withdrawn when MintPal V2 was live and running.
3. Roughly 1.8M VRC has been refunded since MintPal V2 was shut down.
4. We currently hold roughly 0.7M VRC after all of the above has been deducted.
5. 0.2M VRC is currently pending withdrawal, and will be processed over the next few days (along with our other continuing withdrawals).

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

I have messaged you on Skype, but have not received a response. I am now posting here to clear up some of the confusion you appear to be having.

5. 0.2M VRC is currently pending withdrawal, and will be processed over the next few days (along with our other continuing withdrawals).

So, where are the other 0.5M coins? still able to withdraw? Or in the wallets Ryan controls.
Please be specific how many coins (VRC) are subject to the possible theft of Ryan and possible can be dumped.
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

So, where are the other 0.5M coins? still able to withdraw? Or in the wallets Ryan controls.
Please be specific how many coins (VRC) are subject to the possible theft of Ryan and possible can be dumped.

then who is suppressing and pushing VRC down? a competitor coin?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

You are quite lucky as I am here and can answer this question. Unhappy investors pushing VRC down who had enough from the empty promises and this failed operation. Let me know if you have any more questions.
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:51:20 PM

You are quite lucky as I am here and can answer this question. Unhappy investors pushing VRC down who had enough from the empty promises and this failed operation. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Didnt this happen right after it became public devs are working on arch?
nhrf3

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

The devs are working on ARCH?

They didn't even have enough time for VRC with their schooling, how in the hell can they focus on an additional coin? This is a joke.

Want a solid dev? Go look at kingscrown and EXCL. That guy makes shit happen

VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:00:01 PM

Ryan - Can you please list the original VeriCoin MintPal address where the 4 million VRC were located?

We can follow the BlockChain from there to validate your claim. Thx.

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

Supernet always delivering and progressing and Blocknet turning out to be a scam... first attempt at copying Supernet...FAIL

That's not cool. I don't think BlockNET is a scam. It could be but it's presumptuous to jump to conclusions.

If investors expect to hold VeriCoin Developers to a higher standard I think it's fair that the community follows suit.

Just my two pennies.

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

Hello all,

I haven't contributed much on here lately but that's not to say I haven't been following all the conversations. I just wanted to chime in real quick with a couple of thoughts to add a different point of view.

First of all, I think it's ridiculous to think this forum should be shut down. All you anti-BTCtalk.org terrorist out there are giving this forum wayyyyyyy too much credit. I hope you all realize if this forum disappeared today - it wouldn't do a damn thing to help vericoin. The only reason you feel this forum is so destructive is because you empower all these FUD terrorist. Stop feeding the trolls!! I know it's a lose/lose scenario where you can either:
1. Ignore the trolls - at which point they will use that against you to only try to 'strengthen' their argument. Or...
2. Engage with the trolls - you will never win.

It's a lose/lose scenario but you know what the lesser of two evils is here? Just ignoring them.

You want to know my theory on the situation? I'd bet AltcoinUK & Barabbas have lost less money than anyone else on here. Yup that's right; they loss less many than anyone else. I could be wrong, I damn well know they will both take time to try and argue with me that I am. But I have a background in finance and I know how the human mind works when it comes to money. What I found in the profession was: the less money someone had, the louder the voice. It's counter intuitive to what you might think but when i made someone who had $5,000,000 another $500,000 I barely got a thank you. When I made someone with $30,000 another $3,000 I was all of a sudden their best friend, invited to the wedding, meet the family, etc. On the other side of the coin you take that person with $30,000 and you lose $3,000 of their money... Holy shit look out! Now you get an ear full of what they could have done with that money, why they shouldn't have listen to you, how much stress this has caused them. Basically I ruined their life... Not good. Oh and that person with $5,000,000? You drop their account by 10% sure they aren't going to be happy - but guess what? They don't bitch about it all day, everyday, for 3 fricken months.

So you look at these people who spend all day, all night on these forums bitching - for months! MONTHS! You know what that tells me? They have nothing better to do with their time. College students, maybe even high school who lost their $500 allowance for the semester and now can't buy their PBR on the weekend. People that have serious money don't spend all their free time on online forums bitching about how much they are down on their investment, you know why? Because they are busy winning at life.

What what's my point here? Those who still support Vericoin and the devs behind it need to stop worrying so much about the haters on here - counter arguing all of their points and trying to get them to convert. Just stop. The louder someone's voice - the less money they have lost. So why let some guy/gal who dropped a couple hundred dollars on crypto ruin your day? If you stop feeding the trolls - they will lose their power.

Second quick point: no the only people who are dumping are not unsatisfied investors. There are plenty of people who are still more than happy with the dev team and the way things are going who simply want to drive the price lower so they can increase their position in VRC. It's a game. Don't forget that Smiley
Morb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

This thread should stay up, because people say the same thing over and over in a loop, and that makes us all dumber.  I think it's important to become dumber every day.  It's my goal every morning that I should be slightly dumber by the time I go to sleep.
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:41:51 PM

Hello all,

I haven't contributed much on here lately but that's not to say I haven't been following all the conversations. I just wanted to chime in real quick with a couple of thoughts to add a different point of view.

First of all, I think it's ridiculous to think this forum should be shut down. All you anti-BTCtalk.org terrorist out there are giving this forum wayyyyyyy too much credit. I hope you all realize if this forum disappeared today - it wouldn't do a damn thing to help vericoin. The only reason you feel this forum is so destructive is because you empower all these FUD terrorist. Stop feeding the trolls!! I know it's a lose/lose scenario where you can either:
1. Ignore the trolls - at which point they will use that against you to only try to 'strengthen' their argument. Or...
2. Engage with the trolls - you will never win.

It's a lose/lose scenario but you know what the lesser of two evils is here? Just ignoring them.

You want to know my theory on the situation? I'd bet AltcoinUK & Barabbas have lost less money than anyone else on here. Yup that's right; they loss less many than anyone else. I could be wrong, I damn well know they will both take time to try and argue with me that I am. But I have a background in finance and I know how the human mind works when it comes to money. What I found in the profession was: the less money someone had, the louder the voice. It's counter intuitive to what you might think but when i made someone who had $5,000,000 another $500,000 I barely got a thank you. When I made someone with $30,000 another $3,000 I was all of a sudden their best friend, invited to the wedding, meet the family, etc. On the other side of the coin you take that person with $30,000 and you lose $3,000 of their money... Holy shit look out! Now you get an ear full of what they could have done with that money, why they shouldn't have listen to you, how much stress this has caused them. Basically I ruined their life... Not good. Oh and that person with $5,000,000? You drop their account by 10% sure they aren't going to be happy - but guess what? They don't bitch about it all day, everyday, for 3 fricken months.

So you look at these people who spend all day, all night on these forums bitching - for months! MONTHS! You know what that tells me? They have nothing better to do with their time. College students, maybe even high school who lost their $500 allowance for the semester and now can't buy their PBR on the weekend. People that have serious money don't spend all their free time on online forums bitching about how much they are down on their investment, you know why? Because they are busy winning at life.

What what's my point here? Those who still support Vericoin and the devs behind it need to stop worrying so much about the haters on here - counter arguing all of their points and trying to get them to convert. Just stop. The louder someone's voice - the less money they have lost. So why let some guy/gal who dropped a couple hundred dollars on crypto ruin your day? If you stop feeding the trolls - they will lose their power.

Second quick point: no the only people who are dumping are not unsatisfied investors. There are plenty of people who are still more than happy with the dev team and the way things are going who simply want to drive the price lower so they can increase their position in VRC. It's a game. Don't forget that Smiley

I actually agree with this post... 100%. Everything he said in this post is accurate IMO.

Full on... IGNORE ANYONE who can't have a civil discussion. Point blank.

And that goes for those who fully support VeriCoin too. JUST IGNORE THEM.

They only have power... if you give it to them.

Do NOT respond to them - especially if they quote your post and ramble on and on. Conspiracy this... conspiracy that.

Now... at the same time... if someone has a valid concern... and delivers that concern in a reasonable fashion - absolutely engage in a CONSTRUCTIVE dialogue.

Otherwise... ignore, ignore, ignore.

If you post something critical... and deliver your argument in a cohesive, rational manner... I will have a conversation with you.

Oh and new forums at www.VeriCoinForums.com

Have nice day!  Cool

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:42:16 PM

We would like to buy more but can't :-))) We bought a lot at 14K-17K, a bit at 47K and lot more yesterday/today at 30K-35K. We are happy, never sold a VRC so far and keep staking. That's all our team from Russia could do for vericoin for the time being :-))

Hey AltcoinUK if you do not mind me asking what "group" in Russia are you working for ?
Post #381 in your history, fyi
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:46:33 PM

They didn't even have enough time for VRC with their schooling, how in the hell can they focus on an additional coin? This is a joke.

Arch dev walked because he struggled with variable interest. Arch asked us for help and we are. Vrc is our coin that will not change. Just helping a community in need. If helping is food for FUD stories so be it. Childish games are a waste of time.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:51:41 PM

Arch dev walked because he struggled with variable interest. Arch asked us for help and we are. Vrc is our coin that will not change. Just helping a community in need. If helping is food for FUD stories so be it. Childish games are a waste of time.

Ahh the mendacity...! The euphemisms! The outright lies!

You are being PAID by Arch. You are not "helping", you have been hired to provide a srrvice for money. Cut the crap.
wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:05:49 PM

Someone or a team got paid for work or for a favour , nothing wrong with earning money, and helping out a person with there coin.

Nothing at all wrong with it, unless your BarbArse.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

Ahh the mendacity...! The euphemisms! The outright lies!

You are being PAID by Arch. You are not "helping", you have been hired to provide a srrvice for money. Cut the crap.

Man your getting desperate aren't you? lol

You try to spin everything...you are worst then Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity. You should be talking to Rupert Murdoch for a job on the Fox News Channel.

We could call it "Spin the Fud" with your host Barabbas McWeenie Roll Eyes
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:17:27 PM

Supernet always delivering and progressing and Blocknet turning out to be a scam... first attempt at copying Supernet...FAIL

That's not cool. I don't think BlockNET is a scam. It could be but it's presumptuous to jump to conclusions.

If investors expect to hold VeriCoin Developers to a higher standard I think it's fair that the community follows suit.

Just my two pennies.
I get what your saying, but the truth is its fact...cloak, librex, stealth, swift and blocknet all the same pump group...i don't go trying to destroy other coins but i have no problem letting ppl know whats up... I don not agree with scams period and i don't hold back when its to warn ppl. Thats why vericoin is my #1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

Happy Halloween you all!.

I wish you a nice night, i hope you will sit together with your loved once and just have fun. Today it is allowed to drink alittle bit more than usual and tommorow to sleep so aswell.

With that words. Make love not war. Smiley

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: