Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Bitcoin Lottery Club  (Read 1739 times)
TopBitcoinLotteryClub (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

So, new lottery service based on your promise that you won't scam anyone? I think we need more than that than to believe in fairness of your lottery.
Can you implement real provably fair system, because you picking winning numbers from random.org is not satisfactory for me.
Basing or picking numbers by just using random.org is such a no no for me same as yours im not satisfy with this system.Regarding on the site it really look old for me and also lottery sites doesnt last long because of trust issues online which most of them do really fail and you are just wasting your time on promoting it. Seeing on people there are beggars asking for faucet as you can see above.

Hello Oilacris, after you have reply to the quote above, you could check the updates that are in this same topic mate.
And you could see that im not using the random.org website to select the numbers, I already have a script working on the website that will select a random number for all of us!!
Remmember that im not build a website, im build my website, when i build something i dont pretend that "something fail", because for me i dont have a "failing option". A lottery website can fail as a faucet can fail it to, in this world nothing is forever.
Remmember that, is your opinion, and even it dont be a good opinion to me a appreciated anyway! Smiley
Sorry if i said something and seems i missed the update posted above.Well you have a point though theres no permanent on this world and its good to hear that you are pursuing to make good development on your project and i will hope for your success since bitcoin lottery would really be tough specially on trust. Good luck

Thanks Oilacris.
Maybe in the future you would test my Lottery.
It will be a pleasure mate.

Everything good for you and a good year too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:40:35 PM

Hello Everyone, I present to you a revolutionary website to win some cash, the BTCBTCTop Bitcoin Lottery ClubBTCBTC.

"Believe in your win! Good luck!"

How To Play

To start winning money, all you need is to reserve a number (your choice 1 to 15), all the bitcoin number have a value of 0,01BTC. When you reserve the number that you have choice, you will need to send us the number and the username to identify you as a member, when the payment got completed the lotto number will stay green. When all the numbers get reserved you will be notified, and the team have 24 hours to check a random number using the website (random.org), and send the all the bitcoins (0,1BTC) to the winner. The team cover a fee of 0,05BTC for upkeep the website!

I'm a new admin, and this is my first projec, I expect this works, and I dont pretend to SCAM nobody!!

I have a facebook page for any update or even some question, the link is: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Bitcoin-Lottery-Club-1786564204996988/
You can check the facebook page at the website too.

The link to the website is: http://topbitcoinlottery.club/

Hope you guys enjoy and good luck to everyone.
Btw if you have some ideas it will be welcome.

Goin to be here, in facebook or in the email: topblclub@gmail.com for any question.

Thanks
Top Bitcoin Lottery Club Admin

First thing that your ticket is really high amount and your jackpot that can be win is only 0.1 so it is just 10x from our bet. But only if we buy 1, how about we buy 9 to get some profit? The chance is higher than 1 tickets but there is still 6 tickets more out there. Our losing chance will still so high mean while the pot is low. This is really not worth to play. And about the fee? 0.05? Dont understand id this fee will be deduct from our pot or exclude?

Hello and thanks for your reply.

I have low the price, for 2€ that is equal to 0,002BTC, to be more fair to everyone. This is a lucky game!
The next step is to have a random selection service on the website, to stop using the random.org website

you can check in the website or in this link:

Thanks!
Top Bitcoin Lotery Club admin

How about the fee? i dont really quite understand about this, you said you can cover up to 0.05 btc or it will be duducted from our winning? if that so the prize of jackpot will max around 0.05 btc only?
is this what you mean?

Btw thanks for lowering the amount

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

Hello Everyone, I present to you a revolutionary website to win some cash, the BTCBTCTop Bitcoin Lottery ClubBTCBTC.
https://s23.postimg.org/6urr0bf3v/asq.png

How To Play

To start winning money, all you need is to reserve a number (your choice 1 to 15), all the bitcoin number have a value of 0,01BTC. When you reserve the number that you have choice, you will need to send us the number and the username to identify you as a member, when the payment got completed the lotto number will stay green. When all the numbers get reserved you will be notified, and the team have 24 hours to check a random number using the website (random.org), and send the all the bitcoins (0,1BTC) to the winner. The team cover a fee of 0,05BTC for upkeep the website!

I'm a new admin, and this is my first projec, I expect this works, and I dont pretend to SCAM nobody!!

I have a facebook page for any update or even some question, the link is: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Bitcoin-Lottery-Club-1786564204996988/

Goin to be here, in facebook or in the email: topblclub@gmail.com for any question.

Thanks

First thing that your ticket is really high amount and your jackpot that can be win is only 0.1 so it is just 10x from our bet. But only if we buy 1, how about we buy 9 to get some profit? The chance is higher than 1 tickets but there is still 6 tickets more out there. Our losing chance will still so high mean while the pot is low. This is really not worth to play. And about the fee? 0.05? Dont understand id this fee will be deduct from our pot or exclude?

I have low the price, for 2€ that is equal to 0,002BTC, to be more fair to everyone. This is a lucky game!
The next step is to have a random selection service on the website, to stop using the random.org website

https://s27.postimg.org/tbe5c7acz/image.png

Thanks!

How about the fee? i dont really quite understand about this, you said you can cover up to 0.05 btc or it will be duducted from our winning? if that so the prize of jackpot will max around 0.05 btc only?
is this what you mean?

Hey.

By lowering the amount the price 0,025BTC that I goin to pay is already with the fee incorporated.

Try to see this in this way.

0,002BTC x 15 positions = 0,03BTC
0,03BTC - 0,005BTC(fee) = 0,025BTC to pay to the winner.

Like this!!
Since I dont won money from the ads right now, i have to cover 0,005BTC of fee.
In portugal 0,005BTC = 5€
The 0,025BTC = 20€ so the winner gets 20€

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

*** NEW UPDATE ***

The selection of numbers will no longer be visible to members, it will be made in the administrator's Dashboard, as you can see in the image.
I am still wondering whether or not I will create a backoffice for members to have more privacy ...
Some changes are yet to come.

https://s30.postimg.org/i5w76n5a9/Sem_T_tulo.png

Best regards
TopBitcoinLotteryClub Admin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

** NEW UPDATES **

- We have open the register area to everyone so you guys could play with more safety and with a "cleaner environment"

https://scontent.flis5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16265902_1789530521367023_2229680343227633313_n.png?oh=999c641a30de0cbd39cd2efff24ad4d6&oe=591DE61F

- More features will come.

- Your account will not be active automatically by now. It will be active in 24 hours max, and you will receive an email when your account be active.

https://scontent.flis5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16406497_1789530741367001_5295442020960380024_n.png?oh=3f743fd8929bc1f52a82c7d98a500ce7&oe=59475CC6

- Gonna launch a referral area to you guys can promote. That referral area will have a banner area to you can post in forums, blogs ...

- We have put a chat so you guys can talk to each other, talk about the bitcoin industry and gaming bitcoin industry.

https://scontent.flis5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16265782_1789530818033660_6093309003609457695_n.png?oh=3293b67e543df2c99dbbcf25527812c8&oe=5949B622

Hope you guys like the new features.
Thanks for believe in this project.

Best regards

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

How To Play

Thanks

Thanks!

is this what you mean?

Hey.

By lowering the amount the price 0,025BTC that I goin to pay is already with the fee incorporated.

Like this!!

May be you are missing some zero back there so make me a little bit confuse. Anyway your fee is really too high for pretty low amount to be won though. And people might also get more than 1 positions and this will make their chance to win higher but with really high fee, i just wondering people might want to start play it here
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

Hi please somebody send me referral link from the top 10 best lotto bitcoin club sites I mean sites where lotto winning pots are biggest because bigger pots more fun for me and I am also interested is ther any faucet lotto which give free tickets?

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Hi please somebody send me referral link from the top 10 best lotto bitcoin club sites I mean sites where lotto winning pots are biggest because bigger pots more fun for me and I am also interested is ther any faucet lotto which give free tickets?

https://topbitcoinlottery.club

You will see the bitcoin address at the main page just, send 0,002BTC with a username and a number.
Soon you will have a backoffice when you can make everything inside of it!
Right now this is the only way to play in our site, but as much number as you want!

Thanks
TopBitcoinLotteryClubAdmin

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:16:28 PM

https://s23.postimg.org/6urr0bf3v/asq.png

How To Play

Thanks

https://s27.postimg.org/tbe5c7acz/image.png

Thanks!

is this what you mean?

Hey.

Like this!!

May be you are missing some zero back there so make me a little bit confuse. Anyway your fee is really too high for pretty low amount to be won though. And people might also get more than 1 positions and this will make their chance to win higher but with really high fee, i just wondering people might want to start play it here

Hello what do you suggest to make people join the website and be lucrative for everyone??

Thanks
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Hi I really like your lotto club site.I prefer you to add more type of lotto slots I mean 0.005 btc entry winner takes all,and more bigger slots like example 0.01 btc ,0.05 and bigger and then winner will be able to win very big price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: