Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grow the Bitcoin fold thru direct donations  (Read 472 times)
LAMarcellus (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:54:21 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 08:34:28 PM by LAMarcellus

1GgDrY6SWRXNFC9SWBSGh6uw8GAsf9YGTw
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.363442883728090.80759.109406279131753&type=3

Shelly Eisman operates Wildkind Care out of her home in Montour Falls NY. She is currently caring for multiple wild birds, a fawn, baby squirrels and more on an annual budget of less than $25,000. I recently brought one of my chickens to her as it had an open fracture on its middle "toe". She thanked me profusely for the donation I left her, and stated that she is not one to ask for them. She does not know that I am asking for donations on her behalf at this time. Please consider bringing this awesome person into the Bitcoin fold by making a donation to her. I will encourage her and assist her to spend the Bitcoins on necessary supplies rather than immediately cashing out for USD.

As you do not know me and should not trust me... If you do decide to donate to the address I have set up for her, feel free to call her and ask "Did Levon Marcellus remit the donation I sent to you?" The phone number is on the picture in the link above. When she says "Yes, he did", please leave feedback here so that others can trust me in this.

For those who will benefit from it, a donation to her is tax-deductible.

Thanks for your consideration. Levon

*Begin Signed Message*
Donation address for Shelly Eisman of Wildkind Care. Collected by Levon Marcellus. LAMarcellus on bitcointalk.org.
*End Signed Message*
Signature: IPVd4MfvBkVMS7lR9PlPwBsToOMuHGJ6+/EuVj/4KAyuN8w+xlRh3VmaxfgXOTddva+Lr6Qd7b1QsPO38VTp1Q0=

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camus
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: