Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the shibeponzi.cryptojunkie discussion topic  (Read 1984 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:53:06 AM

i'm only putting in the minimum until we get the bulk of the large orders out, if it is going ok then yeah i'll go back to max bet and try and profit but for now i was trying to get everybody to just put in the minimum because there are a few people with like 200000 coins in there. i figured more people would contribute and we could all risk losing a thousand or two instead of several people losing their whole pile and getting pissed off, that isn't going to do anything good for the coin at all. This says alot about this community, the guys with 10 million coins wont throw in a few thousand to avoid a bunch more negative feedback from their supporters and would rather do this gestapo bullshit. it doesn't really matter to me i only have a few thousand in the ponzi but i know a few people that have alot on there and i figured people would get it, but they don't. how you can have a coin called shibe and have this attitude and expect it to fly is beyond me man. these guys could have done something big and they are going to let their egos ruin it.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
philipvdlinde (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:56:54 AM

Same here I already gave away my opinion @ the shibecoin thread, its just toxic. Anyways its a harsh decision to make, we could either restart the game or we could stay with this game.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:31:18 AM

yeah it gets ugly, doge did too. people are messed up. i think for now i'm going to just keep the clock going until more people either pitch in or this coin gets its shit together and we get some assistance just to knock that balance down to a reasonable level. we'll see what happens. the funny thing is if everybody walks away there will be a handful of people trying to be the last one and hit the jackpot.
LightningFury

Activity: 687
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

a donation of 1,6 mio shibe needet to paid out all investors  Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████
███▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.dune network...
           ██
         ██▀▀██
         ██▄▄██
       ██▀▀██▀▀██
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
       ██▀▀██▀▀█████▄▄███
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
  ███████████▀▀█████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐███▄▄█████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
█████████████
██████████████
►  Metal
     ►  Wallets
          ►  dApps
►  Blog
     ►  Resources
          ►  Community

██████████

██████
██████████████████████████████
██████████

████████████████████
██████████
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:42:01 AM

a donation of 1,6 mio shibe needet to paid out all investors  Grin

its way way more than that.
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

anyone know why its so slow to pay out, compared to a few days ago?
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:31:52 PM

because the ponzi site was paused when everybody was playing it, this caused uncertainty and now people don't want to deposit anymore. The result of this is that the deposits aren't getting paid due to the lack of volume.
stoner19

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:38:07 PM

It should still pay out up to about the last 10 or 15 deposits.
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:40:31 PM

the site itself doesn't pay people out, the depositers pay for the 120%.
stoner19

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:47:41 PM

Correct. There are about 475 confirmed deposits that have not been paid yet. Roughly the top 450-460 of them SHOULD get paid and the last few are the ones that are at a loss.
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

Have you already joined our IRC?
#shibeponzi
nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:52:41 PM

Is it workout for Investors?

malkbaby

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:17:57 PM

Correct. There are about 475 confirmed deposits that have not been paid yet. Roughly the top 450-460 of them SHOULD get paid and the last few are the ones that are at a loss.

All those confirmed deposits have already been paid out.  It's a ponzi scheme.  It adds 20% to the next person on the list.  There are no more coins.  Every coin you paid in, has already been paid out.  As soon as the deposits confirm & the amount reaches the correct #, it is immediately paid out out.
stoner19

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:27:32 PM

All those confirmed deposits have already been paid out.  It's a ponzi scheme.  It adds 20% to the next person on the list.  There are no more coins.  Every coin you paid in, has already been paid out.  As soon as the deposits confirm & the amount reaches the correct #, it is immediately paid out out.
I didn't realize it took that many deposits to pay the ones in front of them. I though it was just 20 or so that got the shaft when the game ended.
PanicBot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

It's 20% of the coins. Not the people. I've been saying this since the beginning. It's unfortunate that most people that got into this don't understand how it works. If they did, we would still be going.
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:12:53 PM

We should take further action to increase the jackpot of the ponzi game, people were attracted by the huge jackpot before and they will be again.

donate here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EJjno3oCu0oM2lpclx174xwjoPhkNWXSCbzMuNYfWTw/edit
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

if people just put in the minimum for awhile than all those 20000 entries will be paid and people wont be looking at losing so much.
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:14:19 AM

There will be a poll today, featuring if shibe ponzi should be banned or not. If the community doesn't like the game why should we continue with it anyways?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

dude the only people that don't like the game is the dev. people have left this coin because of all the bullshit with the guys in irc, the wallet, no exchanges and all the other nonsense. i'm going to keep putting in the mininimum too keep the clock going until things get back on track. nobody was complaining about the ponzi game until it slowed down and that is the fault of the people behind this coin that are doing more and more damage everyday. there's no reason to ban the game we just need these guys to do something right and get people back on this coin.
philipvdlinde (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:09:02 PM

dude the only people that don't like the game is the dev. people have left this coin because of all the bullshit with the guys in irc, the wallet, no exchanges and all the other nonsense. i'm going to keep putting in the mininimum too keep the clock going until things get back on track. nobody was complaining about the ponzi game until it slowed down and that is the fault of the people behind this coin that are doing more and more damage everyday. there's no reason to ban the game we just need these guys to do something right and get people back on this coin.

we will see what happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: