Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a web and app developer  (Read 645 times)
E-C.Guru (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:21:00 PM

Hello all

So, i'm working on the biggest project ever created. I just started. I've made a website that explains the basics of this project and its ideas. It is not well written nor well designed because it is merely an idea-painting so far.

Anyway, i'm looking for a webdesigner willing to work for bitcoins/any e-currency. I'm also looking for a donator to pay this webdesigner Smiley Strange? No, not really. Just check my site and you'll understand.

Also, is there any really skilled/knowledgeable overall-developers/programmers here i'd be glad to take on some realism about this project. The project basically aims to take over e-mail services, bank services, tv, phone, web-entertainment and a lot more on a global level. I do not believe this is an easy project, nor do I believe that I myself will have any part in its long-term development. For that I am way to uneducated on the field, I am merely a creator and thinker.

Anyway, i'm not advertising for this site anywhere yet so don't expect a finished website. It's just the start and you are given a first-hand look on a simple draft.

E-C.Guru
E-C.Guru/FORUM
E-C.AHandfullOfNewTopDomains

Thanks for your time,
/Guru
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
E-C.Guru (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

I almost forgot Smiley

Indias very own subdomain for E-C.Guru

http://India.e-c.guru
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:23:42 PM

Hello all

So, i'm working on the biggest project ever created. I just started. I've made a website that explains the basics of this project and its ideas. It is not well written nor well designed because it is merely an idea-painting so far.

Anyway, i'm looking for a webdesigner willing to work for bitcoins/any e-currency. I'm also looking for a donator to pay this webdesigner Smiley Strange? No, not really. Just check my site and you'll understand.

Also, is there any really skilled/knowledgeable overall-developers/programmers here i'd be glad to take on some realism about this project. The project basically aims to take over e-mail services, bank services, tv, phone, web-entertainment and a lot more on a global level. I do not believe this is an easy project, nor do I believe that I myself will have any part in its long-term development. For that I am way to uneducated on the field, I am merely a creator and thinker.

Anyway, i'm not advertising for this site anywhere yet so don't expect a finished website. It's just the start and you are given a first-hand look on a simple draft.

E-C.Guru
E-C.Guru/FORUM

Thanks for your time,
/Guru

Frankly, I did not get anything out of what you have stated here ... may be my stupidity !!!

E-C.Guru (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:43:10 AM

Hello all

E-C.Guru
E-C.Guru/FORUM

Thanks for your time,
/Guru

Frankly, I did not get anything out of what you have stated here ... may be my stupidity !!!

Yes, may be. But probably not as much that as its my bad patience to Write a well-written post. If you'd read threw the site and the forums I'm sure some Things will be clearer though.

E-C.Guru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:43:57 PM

What is there in your website i mean which services you will be offering related to bitcoin ?

E-C will in the end provide all services of internet with focus on e-currency/Wallet/E-C news. Except buying/selling e-currencies. Right now though nothing's moving, I'll have to wait until next rise in btc to get some money, can barely afford a piece of bread atm.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:46:37 PM

What is there in your website i mean which services you will be offering related to bitcoin ?

E-C will in the end provide all services of internet with focus on e-currency/Wallet/E-C news. Except buying/selling e-currencies. Right now though nothing's moving, I'll have to wait until next rise in btc to get some money, can barely afford a piece of bread atm.

So u have invested all your savings in BTC at the moment ?

E-C.Guru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:07:50 PM

+ Some that I don't have into E-C.Guru
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:26:45 PM

+ Some that I don't have into E-C.Guru

WoW... awesome. Not sure about E-C.guru ....but u'll definitely make a lot from BTC.

e-bay is thinking, square is using, Google venture is backing... roller is rolling Smiley

E-C.Guru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:37:42 PM

You mean , u will not be selling /buying BTC ?

I'm thinking the ideal would be to host some service that enables users to trade with eachother without connecting to an exchange. I think after next rise more programmers and developers will flock to the e-currency scene and this will come out as open source sooner or later..
E-C.Guru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:40:10 PM

In fact I belive all will be open source, and that which is not is easily bought at low cost. And that's why I invested in a brandname instead of something specific or any Bitcoin-bound name(Since bitcoin will only be 1 of many competing currencies, sooner or later, that's not so clever imho).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: