Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Loans/Investment (1k or more BTC available per application)  (Read 1958 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 05:02:30 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2012, 06:38:05 AM by Kluge

Instead of airing out your request for money to the public, a group of lenders (currently IBM, BDK, INAU, Mark, and HashKing) is now offering a way for productive members of the community to apply for larger sums to a closed group, allowing us to examine these larger loans collectively and meticulously. We're also interested in partnerships (silent or otherwise) where we buy a portion of your operation. You may request either USD or BTC, and while 1k BTC or more is available, we'd certainly be interested in deals which require less than that.

The questions to receive money are relatively tough for operational businesses, but are most likely to receive a favorable response. For participation and toleration of our questioning, we offer low-interest loans in larger amounts relative to consumer-grade loans. However, these larger sums of money are also available for those with only passion and a great idea. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you have a perfect and in-depth reputation within the community to be considered.

It is a multi-step process. We will first review your answers to our questions and give you an answer as to whether or not we're interested. If we are interested, we will schedule a meeting (either on IRC or Skype) between you and us where we'll have an in-depth Q&A, likely request ID and promissory note if it's a loan and we're still interested. Please be prepared for tough questions, and requests for facts and figures.

If you're interested, please fill out a loan application here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGo5MGl4cXZpaGVVb3BYREVQT0hhZlE6MQ

Cheers!

(Local rules for this thread: No requests for money in this thread. No competition is permitted to post in this thread. MPOE-PR and dank are not permitted to post in this thread.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 08:08:08 AM

..........a group of lenders (currently IBM, BDK, INAU, Mark, and HashKing) .......

Not to 'dirty' up your thread, but I just wanted to express my sincere and best wishes in this joint venture.
I always wanted to see a group/collective such as the one listed, come together to further increase lending power, control, safety and information sharing/collecting etc.

This is definitely a step in the right direction and I wish you all the best of luck. I truly believe that you guys are on the brink of something great, by joining forces.

The possibilities of what such a group could do for the Bitcoin Community are definitely not limited to Lending funds only.
If ever there was the beginnings of a truly trusted network of possible Arbitrators and misc Negotiators, this could definitely be IT.

Cheers,
bitlane.

ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 09:59:49 AM

Are you interested in investing funds with low interest for building private mining farms(3ghs avg)?
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:03:30 AM

Are you interested in investing funds with low interest for building private mining farms(3ghs avg)?
I personally don't have much interest, but some other lenders do.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2012, 03:50:25 PM

It will be interesting to see what kinds of ideas people will pitch to us.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 08:14:49 PM

I may be interested in this, I have a good idea for a website that should earn profits and I need money to get it coded(relatively simple) Is there any way to protect my idea, so my proposal is not denied and then built by one of you? Obviously it will come down to trust but can you really ever trust anyone on the internet?
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 08:31:15 PM

I may be interested in this, I have a good idea for a website that should earn profits and I need money to get it coded(relatively simple) Is there any way to protect my idea, so my proposal is not denied and then built by one of you? Obviously it will come down to trust but can you really ever trust anyone on the internet?

To protect your idea you can ask to sign a NDA.
nedbert9

Activity: 252

Inactive

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:16:28 PM

So, you guys are the 'sharktank.'

Nice.
Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 03:44:51 AM

Very interesting. This might line up with another plan of mine.
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:20:56 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2012, 07:04:42 AM by Kluge

Not really (an "NDA" is only as useful as it can be enforced), and 3 of the 5 lenders (IIRC) currently in the group are competent programmers in multiple languages with experience in web design. I, however, am both an incapable programmer, and dislike automation, so if you wanted to talk about that privately.....

You'd really just have to trust the lot of us not to be dicks. We value our reputation among ourselves, and I think it would be obviously implied that any ideas presented in seeking a business loan is privileged information.
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 09:32:58 PM

Two requests today we're looking at. Will have an preliminary answer within a few days.

Cheers!
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 09:49:29 PM

(btw, anyone have a way to have Google Docs display information in a way which isn't a PitA to read when displaying long multi-paragraph strings of words? Otherwise, will try out different form provider.)
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 04:31:19 AM

Just curious, is this only valid for business that deal directly with BTC (like an exchange, or something) or for any business that accepts BTC as payment? For example: If I wanted a loan to purchase a better vacuum-former for my prop-making business, would that be an acceptable business reason (assuming everything else checked out) or are you looking to only lend to BTC services?
brendio

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 05:55:25 AM

Just curious, is this only valid for business that deal directly with BTC (like an exchange, or something) or for any business that accepts BTC as payment? For example: If I wanted a loan to purchase a better vacuum-former for my prop-making business, would that be an acceptable business reason (assuming everything else checked out) or are you looking to only lend to BTC services?
Just watch out for the exchange rate risk on something like this. Or hedge that risk with options or CFDs.

Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2012, 10:55:59 AM

If you're posting here, you're a member of the community. We loan in USD and BTC. Strengthening the financial position of members by allowing their other businesses to increase sales, I would consider bettering the community overall, even if they didn't accept BTC. USD loans *should* be subject to a much lower interest rate than BTC.

I'm not happy with the form in the OP. If you wanted to just PM me the request with all the details pertinent, or email me @ Ben(j)m00@gmail.com (no parentheses) would be even better. Including a Skype name would be ideal.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 02:35:50 AM

submitted my idea!
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 11:07:32 AM

submitted my idea!
There's a particular lender who'd be perfect for that as a strategic investor if he's interested. Posted it to the group.
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 01:41:49 AM

I'll have 3k on the 19th.

Somebody triple my coins, eh?
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 07:58:10 PM

5 applications have been submitted for this so far. 3 rejected in preliminary stage, 1 accepted, another accepted but pending applicant's decision at a later date.

Feel free to fill out the form if you're so inclined, or send me an email.

Cheers,

Ben
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: