Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos conversations on here  (Read 473 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:03:17 PM

I'm browsing reddit and found an interesting thread http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1dkqcx/i_am_theymos_ama/ where theymos is just chatting away answering questions of all kinds and was wondering if there are any threads on here with the same reaction?  To me it's interesting reading and would like to read some more about his ideas and thoughts.

I'm not looking for a single response thread but more in depth threads with lots of replies from him.
Anybody have a good reading thread?

thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:50:22 PM

I'm browsing reddit and found an interesting thread http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1dkqcx/i_am_theymos_ama/ where theymos is just chatting away answering questions of all kinds and was wondering if there are any threads on here with the same reaction?  To me it's interesting reading and would like to read some more about his ideas and thoughts.

I'm not looking for a single response thread but more in depth threads with lots of replies from him.
Anybody have a good reading thread?

thank you!

Last time he answered in this thread was around a year ago and I guess formspring.com is a good site for this kinda anonymous Q/A.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: