Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2018, 05:23:35 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett  (Read 51975 times)
IdoKrauss1

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:39:22 PM

would you mind to explain for the noobs among us? =)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxikosw

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:56:18 PM

would you mind to explain for the noobs among us? =)

I can try. Multipool is bad idea because you can mine ACT directly and supply is almost endless that is POW(proof of work). Endless supply means that people and multipools can dump endless amouth of ATC to exchanges and price will fall. If ACT supply will stop it would be diffrent thing because then you can mine other coins only and sell then to buy ACT to miners on exchanges and price will go up that way. That is called POS(proof of stake). I hope this will help. Smiley

IdoKrauss1

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:01:04 PM

but if  the mp is minning other coins and pays only in ACT, that means the price should go up
wont it ?
Maxikosw

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:33:54 PM

but if  the mp is minning other coins and pays only in ACT, that means the price should go up
wont it ?

Yes but why would you just mine ACT. It would be sheaper. Cheesy Yes price go up when multipool buys but when price goes up people mine ACT and dump it down ferever. You can ask to some multipools to add ACT to payment option when ACT is on exchanges. But there is no poin to put on own multipool.

aasl

Activity: 448

https://www.hashyun.com/?f=u86

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:53:24 PM

waiting for multipools to support ACT

BTC: 1DREAMcn1ELY1cSnNwrjRazGqfW1NyvLJu    DigitalOcean Reg: https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=bd7f576a880a
Coinbase: http://bit.ly/1jc0dpQ
Cloud Hashing: https://www.hashyun.com/?f=u86
activecoin

Activity: 140

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

Having never worked on github before I am having difficulty correctly adding the activecoin source code to the database so that it is user friendly and reviewable  Huh , so it may be longer than 24 hours before ACT appears on an exchange, there is a requirement to have a github source.
When i figure out github coin-swap will review the source there, they are ready otherwise

This is also a requirement for other exchanges so it is my top priority, anybody want to offer me some advice on using github I welcome it (may even pay for it if the price is right  Smiley )

zewelor

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:43:35 AM

Whats the problem with github ? https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git#platform-linux here is nice tutorial for it. Maybe we should make irc channel to talk
activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

We might need one, haha
I did get the files uploaded but they are not very user friendly, now i will be working on that part

Maxikosw

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

We might need one, haha
I did get the files uploaded but they are not very user friendly, now i will be working on that part

Any updates ?

activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:45:00 AM

We might need one, haha

Any updates ?

There will be source on github soon.
I did not do the gift codes I meant to cause I got busy, plus only 1 of 3 have been claimed from the last time around, lol, who does not want free money?
I have no good suggestions on how to structure sell orders when ACT is listed, really it ends up being personal preference, I just hope that the big dumps (that are almost inevitable with altcoins) wont hurt those that hold for a little later, you all know by now that I am very committed and will continue to push for ACT to be adopted by new cc users and I will keep working on my plans with the time I can, let me say my best promoting will be after 5 more weeks from now (hey BTC is finally doing some really good promoting after 5 years Smiley )
I get alot pm's and at times find myself swamped, if you have messaged me i will do my best to get back to you.

activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:54:49 PM

Github source is up https://github.com/activecoin/Activecoin-Source
Is the Hashrate jumping around or does it seem like its in the normal range?
Will update when coin-swap list's ACT (I may be at work unavailable to update until later today)
Get your friends that are not currently involved in Crypto Currency involved in this guy's, tell them they need to be active  Wink

Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:38:43 PM

Will update when coin-swap list's ACT (I may be at work unavailable to update until later today)
Get your friends that are not currently involved in Crypto Currency involved in this guy's, tell them they need to be active  Wink
And what should I tell them when they ask for the value?

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:17:19 PM

And what should I tell them when they ask for the value?

Oops, I should have said soon as coin-swap list's us tell your friends,

rugrats

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:17:08 PM

Coin-Swap just tweeted about the opened market. Minutes later, there are already millions of coins being dumped with prices as low as 1 satoshi.
Did the exchange do the dumping, Mr. Producer?
IdoKrauss1

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:45:37 PM

dont think its the exchange...
i noticed the market was open like 80 minutes ago  (was 70 but stupid forum ules kept me from writing this message) and it took me a few minutes to send my coins.. but someone else got me to the punch... 10 minutes after placing 0.00003 sell someone placed a 0.00000001 :s

any ideas what can we do guys ??

ps
arrrgghhh stupid forum rules.. i didnt pass any message but it keeps telling me i need to wait, or the message is already sent

LAME :S
IdoKrauss1

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:51:50 PM

darn it
i had great expectation for this coin

anyone has the capital to take this mofo's sell wall off?
activecoin

Just Do It!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:56:49 PM

Coin-Swap just tweeted about the opened market. Minutes later, there are already millions of coins being dumped with prices as low as 1 satoshi.
Did the exchange do the dumping, Mr. Producer?
dont think its the exchange...
i noticed the market was open like 80 minutes ago  (was 70 but stupid forum ules kept me from writing this message) and it took me a few minutes to send my coins.. but someone else got me to the punch... 10 minutes after placing 0.00003 sell someone placed a 0.00000001 :s

any ideas what can we do guys ??

ps
arrrgghhh stupid forum rules.. i didnt pass any message but it keeps telling me i need to wait, or the message is already sent

LAME :S
ACT is almost a month old, its a high supply coin also, some miners probably need to recover the cost of mining which has not been a lot, so I am not worried, I expected as much based off of how easy I could mine a million, I am keeping my own mined coins and will do a little treasure hunt for cash later today/tonight that will be pay to play, I accept ACT
I don't think its exchange dumping coins
I am just damn glad to have an exchange I can point people to Smiley
Kind of wish my doge was on coin /swap right now.

coin-swap

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:59:56 PM

ACT is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
ACT/BTC
ACT/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
coin-swap

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:03:12 PM

ACT is 'Coin of the Day' at Coin-Swap.net!
No BUY fees all day!

To help increase the price I'm setting ACT as Coin of the Day today. There are no BUY fees today. This should help alleviate some pressure.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Thanks
Ian
stompix

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:20:06 PM

wont it ?

With that many multipools mining coins and few miners, you will end up with  a multipool with no hash power , not mining any coins and with no profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.